Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ I hope fate is on my side ❯ Settling in ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: The card captor gang is here. Enjoy!
And by the way, PLEASE REVIEW….. I hope you all like the cross-over.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Daa! Daa! Daa! Or Card captor Sakura
 
 
 
 
Chapter 3:
Settling in.
 
 
In a dark room, a young boy was sitting on a huge red chair hidden in darkness. One could just make out the outline of his glasses.
The door opened and a girl with long brown hair entered the room.
“Master, everything is ready. We'll be leaving for Tomoeda tomorrow.” She said.
 
He smiled and replied, “Good. And I presume Miss Mizuki has been informed as well?”
“Yes. As a matter of fact, she is already in Tomoeda” Replied the girl
“Very good, you may leave now Nakuru.” he said.
 
 
The girl bowed and left the room. The boy sighed and thought to himself, “Guess We'll be seeing you soon, Sakura and Li. I need all the help I can get or we are going to be in very deep trouble…. Yes, very deep trouble indeed.”
 
 
 
Meanwhile, in Tomoeda,
 
 
 
It was a beautiful Friday morning. The birds were chirping happily in their nests and the flowers were gently swaying in the morning breeze. The atmosphere was calm and peaceful until….
 
“I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!”
 
“Oh no, I can't afford to be late again this week.” cried out Miyu.
 
 
She had reached her new home in Tomoeda just a week ago.
Her new house was big, even bigger than their house in America.
When her eyes first fell on this house, she had forgotten all her worries and had run inside to see her new room (which was upstairs.) It was just fabulous. It even had a balcony. She felt really happy… at least for a little while.
 
Before going to bed, she had gone to the balcony for some fresh air. As she stood there gazing at the night sky, with the cool breeze blowing against her pretty face, she was overwhelmed by a sudden feeling of loneliness and it had caused her a lot of pain.
 
This happened whenever she was all alone and had nothing to do in particular. She decided that she had to keep herself busy all the time, by joining many school clubs, to avoid crying everyday.
 
And now she was really busy, running around getting dressed for school. She liked her new uniform, which was a white shirt with a red tie and a black pleated miniskirt apart from ankle-length white socks with black shoes. Tomoeda High School was trendy enough. 
 
The students there were pretty friendly. She had made quite a few friends already namely, Sakura, Tomoyo, Naoko, Takashi, Rika and Chiharu. But she felt closer to Sakura and Tomoyo…. though Tomoyo seemed a bit distant.
 
She told them about most of her childhood and her stay at Heiomachi…but she had carefully avoided speaking the whole truth about Luu, Bow-meow and Kanata. She made it sound like Kanata's dad was always around to keep an eye on them. She didn't feel quite ready to tell them about her feelings for a boy. She didn't know whether the two of them were interested in boys. So she just kept quiet for the moment.
 
 
 
She gobbled up some toast and dashed back upstairs to her room and began rummaging around her shelf, looking for something. She found what she was searching for… a photograph… a photograph of a handsome young boy named Kanata, to be exact.
 
 
She had got hold of this photograph with a lot of difficulties. That fateful night, when her parents called her up to tell her that they were coming to take her back, the first thing she did was run into Kanata's room and search through his belongings for a photograph (a nice photograph in which he was smiling and looked good, unlike the other photos in which he looked like a complete idiot).
 
 
She remembered one particular photo he had submitted for the `Handsome Boy Contest' last year. He looked absolutely revolting in that photo… even Nozomu was horrified and tried hard to get a good photo of him.
 
  Miyu did have another decent photo of him…. But Luu and Wanya were also in the picture. She couldn't be seen running around, carrying a photo of a boy next to a flying baby and an alien.
But that didn't mean she was going to allow herself to be seen running around with the photo of a cute teenage boy, either. She just wanted him to `be there for her'. Since she couldn't have Kanata himself, she decided that his photograph would do. She gazed longingly at his handsome face and sighed. He was so cute!!
 
 
“MIYU!! Aren't you going to school?” Miki's voice came upstairs.
Miyu snapped back into reality and hurried off at full speed.
 
 
As she ran round a corner, she bumped into someone and fell back. Kanata's photo came flying out of her pocket and landed on the floor.
As she was already late, she quickly scooped up the photo and jumped to her feet. She mumbled an apology and ran again
 
Miyu reached school just on time. She was in class 10-A. and Mr. Terada was their class teacher. She sat right behind Sakura, who sat next to Tomoyo.
Mr. Terada cleared his throat and then said, “Now, we have a special addition to this class. But, I believe you already know him well.”
Everyone's curiosity was aroused. “Who is it?” one of the students asked.
“Why don't you see for yourself?” he said and turned towards the door “You can come in now.”
 
 
Almost everyone in the class gasped at the sight of a really good looking boy with black hair. He wore glasses that framed his intense blue eyes. He smiled and said, “It's good to be back. I'm sure you all know who I am, but for those who have forgotten, I'm Eriol Hiiragizawa.”
 
Miyu stared at this boy, transfixed. She had seen him before. In fact, she knew who he was.
Eriol? What are you doing here?
 
 
Later, during the break,
 
 
Miyu sat under a tree and sighed. She wanted to speak to Eriol, but he was nowhere in sight. Anyway, she really wanted to spend some time alone… She was feeling really lonely and wanted more than anything to be with Kanata. She gently took out the photo from the pocket and looked at the handsome face with brown hair and intense brown eyes…. that WASN'T KANATA'S!!!
 
 
She screamed as she realized that this photo was someone else's. At the same time, another girl screamed from behind the tree. Miyu jerked her head around to come face to face with a panic-stricken Sakura.
“Sakura, what happened?” she asked softly. Her gaze drifted down to Sakura's hands and she saw that she had a photo as well. At the same time, Sakura noticed the photo in Miyu's hands. They both slowly looked up and realization flooded them.
 
 
Earlier that day, Miyu had bumped into no other person than Sakura. In fact, two photos had come flying out... one belonging to Miyu and other, to Sakura. And they had switched photos by mistake.
Both Miyu and Sakura returned their gazes to the photographs in their hand and slowly exchanged it. They didn't have to explain to each other about the photos. Their blushing faces were more than enough to make them realize the whole truth themselves.
 
 
“So… uh.. You confessed to him about your feelings, right?” asked Sakura, timidly.
Miyu blushed harder and with a wounded expression, she gently shook her head.
 
“Oh, I see. I know exactly how you must be feeling right now.”
Miyu turned to her asked, “So I guess you confessed your feelings to this guy?”
“His name is Syaoran Li.” She said softly “And yes, I told him my feelings… but it was hard…with the void card and all” replied Sakura. As Miyu seemed to look more troubled, she said, “Don't worry. I bet he feels the same way about you. When the time comes, you just have to say it out and I bet the feelings are mutual.”
Miyu smiled at her and said, “Thank you.”
 
Just then, Tomoyo jumped out from behind a bush, clutching a video camera. She became all starry-eyed and exclaimed, “Wow! That was the cutest thing I ever saw.”
 
“You mean to say you recorded the whole thing?” asked Sakura
“Of course I did…I'll never miss out any important part of your wonderful life, Sakura. You are ever so cute when you blush”
 
And then she turned towards Miyu and grabbed her hand and asked, “And you are cute too. Please will you join the modeling club? I'd love it if you would model my dresses. Please.”
 
 
“Sure, why not?.” she said *sweat drop*
 
“And I am ever so sorry that I was so cold to you earlier. It was just that I always adored Sakura and I was afraid she would be upset. Speaking of which….” Saying this, Tomoyo jumped to Sakura and practically cried out, “Oh and I hope that you are not mad at me. I mean you were always my favourite and the cutest girl ever….but when I cast my eyes upon Miyu, I found it ever so difficult to choose who is cuter.”
 
“It's really alright, Tomoyo. I'm not mad at you.” replied Sakura.
 
“GREAT!! I'm ever so happy. We'll start the modeling program tomorrow. I have such lovely dresses which will look absolutely fabulous on you two. And I have to make a few more preparations. Catch you later.” And with that, she hurried off.
 
Miyu and Sakura both laughed awkwardly. They were interrupted by the arrival of Eriol.
 
“Hey Eriol, what's up?” asked Sakura, cheerfully. “I can't ask him anything about the clow cards in front of Miyu. I wonder why he showed up so suddenly.”
 
 
Eriol smiled and nodded at Sakura. He then turned towards the girl beside her and said, “Miyu, it's good to see you again.”
“Likewise, Eriol.” replied Miyu.
 
“You two know each other??” gasped Sakura, turning from one to the other.
Miyu gently nodded her head and replied, “Yes, I know him very well. It's just I thought that we would never meet again.”
“I thought so too, Miyu. But guess fate wanted us to meet one more time.” said Eriol.
 
Miyu smiled and said fondly, “Same as always. You haven't changed one bit.”
 
 
 
*******************
 
 
A/N: I know I took a long time to update. Sorry. I hope you liked this chapter. In the next chapter, you'll know how Miyu and Eriol met each other before.
And Eriol is going to discuss a really serious matter with Sakura and….yes, Li. And Miyu is going to be in big trouble. And guess who is going to be the knight in the shining armour who saves Miyu…(Its not Kanata, sadly)
PLEASE REVIEW…. Thanks for reading