Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Nadesico Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Official Anime World Tournamet! ❯ Rules and List Of Some Competitors ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey howdy hey! Don't expect this one to be updated often, alright? So, here's how this World Tournament will work:

-You, the reader, get the chance to decide the winner of each bout!

-I will hold 2 matches a chapter, and I'll display the pairings as soon up as possible.

-You must CHECK THE STORY ALL THE TIME! If you don't, you might miss the match you want to judge!

-The chapter before each fight, I will choose 10 people expressing their interest in a review to be a judge. It must be written along the lines of this:

I would like to participate in the Judging of Round (Insert Round Number), in the (Insert Division Name) Division.

-You must have your email address (Or a member of your family's) listed on the entrance slip so I can notify you. I suggest you place the story in your fave section so it will notify you when it's updated.

-I will only pick the FIRST 10 people reviewing, I will not pick the same person twice per Round or twice per Chapter. If your fave anime characters are fighting in say, Round 3 AND Round 4, you can only choose one, I'm afraid!

-I will not pick you for two consecutive chapters! I need to give everyone a fair go!

-I WILL keep record of judges (So no trying to think you can trick me) and if you use a different alias, I will be EXTREMELY CROSS! >X(

-Don't vote for the Most Likely To Win! Vote for your favourite! And don't let anyone influence your vote!

Now, here's the vote to decide if it stays or goes. Please review with one of the following,

Hell yeah I wanna see this Tournament!

What a waste of time! You've gotta be kidding me!

I don't know. Will (Insert Anime Character) be in it?

Please say option a)! I really want to write this!

And before I go, a quick list of some of the contenders:

Priss- Bubblegum Crisis, Tokyo 2040

Lina Inverse- Slayers

Shinji- Evangelion

Sakura- Cardcaptors

Ash- Pokemon

Piccolo, Gohan, Present Trunks- DragonBall Z

Ryoko & Tenchi- Tenchi Muyo!

And the staff-

Referees- Ritsuko (Evangelion), Gary Oak (Pokemon), Washu (Tenchi Muyo!), Maki Stingray (BGC 2040), Princess Ayeka (Tenchi Muyo!) & Prof. Oak (Pokemon)

Commentators- Izzy (Digimon), Sasami (Tenchi Muyo!) & Madison (Cardcaptors)

Medical Staff- Nurse Joy (Pokemon) & Joe (Digimon)

Peacekeepers- Officer Jenny (Pokemon) & Mihoshi (Tenchi Muyo!)

Sound like a party? Well, you're invited!

Hope you say yes! ;)

Rei the Angel