Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Nadesico Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Official Anime World Tournamet! ❯ Invatiations To Competitors ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Welcome to the actual story! Here we go…

It was a peaceful day in Pallet Town. Ash, Misty & Brock had come back just to say hello to old friends. But on that morning, something happened. And not just here. In anime shows across the area…

"You wanted to talk to us about something, Professor?"
"Yes Ash. Tell me, how often do Jessie & James from Team Rocket try to rob you?"
"Well, um…they follow us around everywhere, so for we know, they could be here right now…" This was the cue for Jessie, James and Meowth to come crashing through the roof. Prof. Oak just sipped his tea as if a butterfly was inside the room. Pikachu was prepared to launch an electric assault, but was stopped by Prof. Oak.

"Ah, good to see you two came. I need to talk to you all…"

"Shut up! Izzy, are you serious?"
"Absolutely, Yolei. We've all been invited, even the…"

"Master, you got a letter from someone called The Anime Society." The Digimon Emperor, studied the letter.

"A Tournamet? Hmm, if those brats will be there, it will be fun to beat them."

"Madison! I knew you were hiding SOMETHING!"

"I'm sorry, Sakura! I HAD to keep it a secret or they wouldn't pick me for commentator!" Li heaved a sigh.

"Why'd they put Sakura in the MONSTER Division though?"

"They had enough in the Fists and Magic Division, so they thought that Sakura would do better in the Monster Division!

Lina Inverse was doing her morning stretches when two letters dropped from the sky. One was for her, the other for Nahga. Both had a rubber seal keeping the letter shut, the seal bearing the words, `The Anime Society.'

"Hey Nahga! Check this out! We've been invited to a fight! Cool!"

"But Maki! How are we supposed to go? There's no saying what will happen while we're gone!" Sylia was in a row about the Tournament and why Maki wouldn't say anything.

"Hey! It's not my fault! They swore me to secrecy!"

"C'mon, Sylia! I want to go & whup the off these guys." Priss commented from her dark corner. Sylia sighed and said,

"Fine, it's settled. Besides, I could use a break!"

"WHAT? You, Sasami, commentator? That's nuts!" Sasami pouted.

"But, Tenchi! Ayeka got to be a ref, so did Washu! And Mihoshi got to do something too! Besides, you two actually get to fight!"
"WHAT? I never agreed to that!" Tenchi shrieked. Ryoko stroked his arm.

"Don't worry yourself Tenchi. It's not like you'll be staying in the Girl's Dorm. Besides, don't you think it'd be fun?" Tenchi sighed.

"Alright. I'll go." All the girls started to cheer and they pounced on Tenchi, smothering him with hugs.

"Please, Captain?" Yurika turned her nose up & sniffed,

"No, Akito. What if another girl sleeps with you while you're gone? At this, Tournament?"

"C'mon Captain!" Ryoko roared. "I haven't fought with the best of the best ever!"

"Now, guys! It's just a Tournament & you're supposed to have fun." Ritsuko smiled. But then she was disturbed by a rattling sound. She looked up to find Misato carrying bags that looked like she'd packed everything but the kitchen sink.

"What the hell? Major, I'm only going cause I'm a ref! You can't come!"
"But the boss said I could come!" Misato whined. Ritsuko went pale as she saw Gendo Ikari, carrying more bags (If possible) than Misato.

"You didn't think you were leaving us behind, did you?" Ritsuko gritted her teeth. Rei, Shinji, Asuka, Kaoru & Toji stared at her, wondering if she'd blow. Then, Toji pipped up,

"Uhh, Ms. Akagi? Can I tell Kensuke he can come now?" Ritsuko roaed and said,

"FINE, ALRIGHT? JUST BRING WHOEVER THE HELL YOU WANT! I DON'T CARE!"

"So, when do we go?" Serina yelled jovially. Luna said,

"Calm down Serina! It's just a Tournament!" Serina's eyes went into Love Heart Mode. Yeah, but now I'll be able to find some cute boys!"

`but Serina! You've already got Darien! SERINA!!" And Luna ran after Serina, who was giggling insanely.

"Nya, nya! I get to go! And you don't!" Ako taunted Bko. Bko just gritted her teeth.

"Well, I've got tickets anyway, so I can watch you make a fool of yourself. Cko came roaring around the corner.

"I brought you your lunch for the fight, Ako!" She yelled. Ako smiled nervously.

"T-thanks, Cko. I'll eat it when I get there, I promise." Of course, Ako planned to throw it own as fast as she could when she got there. Cko just grinned.

"I know you will, cuz Bko got me a ticket to come to the fight!" Ako went purple.

"Oh…eh heh…great…heh."

" What's this…" Tron read the letter carefully and then whooped for joy.

"Servbots numbers 1, 2 ,3, 6, 7 & 11!"

"Yes, Miss Tron?"

"Prepare the Gustaff for launch! I'M GOING TO A FIGHT! AND YOU'RE MY PIT CREW!

"So that's what's happening." Master Roshi finished. Goku said,

"But Master Roshi, I only came down for one fight! I won't be able to go!"

"Ah, but Goku, time freezes down here while you're gone. You won't lose a second of your 24 hours! However…" Master Roshi scratched his head. "Cell & Freiza have been invited too, so you guys will have to keep an eye on them."

Meanwhile, an old man stood on a cloud, high above the Anime Earth.

"Good." Said the President of the Anime Society. "They are all coming. That is good news…"

=+=+=+=+=+=

Now here is the official list of who's fighting in their `Divisions:


MONSTER DIVISION:

Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, Jessie, James (Pokemon)

Davis, TK, Kari, Yolei, Cody, Digimon Emperor, Tai, Matt, Sora (Digimon)

Sakura (Cardcaptors)

ROBOT DIVISION:

Akito, Ryoko (Martin Successor Nadesco)

Priss, Linna, Sylia, Nene (BGC 2040)

Shinji, Asuka, Rei, Kaoru, Toji (Evangelion)

Tron (Misadventures Of Tron Bonne)

FISTS AND MAGIC DIVISION:
Goku, Gohan, Goten, Chi Chi, Vegeta, Trunks (NOT Future Trunks), Picollo, Krillin, Android 18, Videl, Cell, Freiza (Drangonball Z)

Nahga, Lina InverseC (Slayers)

Tenchi, Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo!)

Sailor Moon (Serina), Mercury (Ami), Mars (Ray), Jupiter (Lita) & Venus (Mina) (Sailor Moon)

Ako (Project Ako)

Li, Meilin (Cardcaptors)

And that's it! Tune in next time for chapter 2, Opening Ceremony!