Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Nadesico Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Official Anime World Tournamet! ❯ Monster Division-Round 1 and Round 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi! The matches! But I'm very disappointed considering only 2 PEOPLE VOTED!!! One voted draw for Round 1 and my friend voted for Rounds 1 and 2. So here it is…

Chapter 4-Round 1 and Round 2

In case anyone missed it…

The Monster Division was drawn. We found out that Misty and the Digimon Emperor are mortal enemies. Emperor has a crush on Sakura, Cody accidentally called Jessie from Team Rocket a hag and the boys have the map to the girls' air ducts…in other words, every room. Some plot to this seemingly pointless brawl. And more to come…

Sakura was determined to win this match. She'd show this guy…

A young man dressed in a blue kimono came out from the left and a woman in the same outfit came out from the right. Gary Oak from Pokemon and Ritsuko Akagi from Evangelion met in the middle of the arena and quietly talked amongst each other. Madison was down there with them…with a mike in hand.

"So, Ms. Akagi," Madison began. "This is the first ever Anime World Tournament. How do you feel about being picked for ref?"

"Well, fairly amazed, and yet I expected I was destined for something other than who I was on the show…I'm proud of myself." Madison nodded. But you could tell she wasn't interested.

"Oookaaay…Mr. Oak, how do you feel about being paired with an older woman?"

"Um…" Gary scratched his head. "I dunno…it's cool. Ritsuko…" Gary beckoned to his fellow ref and the two exchanged soft words. Ritsuko then in turn whispered into Madison's ear. Madison nodded and roared,

"COMPETITORS…WARM UP!"

"Scyther! GO!" Tracey brought out his Pokeball and his veteran Pokepal made the entrance. The sunlight made Scyther's sickles glint dangerously. Was Sakura afraid? Naw…

"Nice pet!" Sakura taunted. "Who is it? The lizard demon from the new `Children Of The Corn'?" Scyther growled and so did Tracey.

"Well, I don't see your monster!" Tracey retorted. "By the way, nice dress…Dorothy! Let me guess, the Tin Man's fighting for you!" In case you couldn't tell, Sakura was wearing one of Madison's outfits; a blue checkered apron-dress and glitzy red shoes.

`All the rage at the moment.' Madison had said. Not in Tracey's eye.

"HEY! JERK! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT IS THE NEWEST TREND!" Madison yelled. Izzy sweatdropped and Gary muttered…

"Start the match…for the love of God…"

"Good idea…" Ritsuko snatched the mike away and said,

"BEGIN THE FIGHT!"

"I've never seen anything so ugly…what will I use…only one card…oh, I know! FIRE CARD! GO!" Sakura twirled her baton around and slammed the card into the dirt with the head. Fire came out and encircled Scyther. Scyther actually got quite nervous.

Meanwhile, the Emperor was watching from the right entrance.

"You go girl." He whispered, studying her every move.

"You can do it, Sakura!" Ms. Mackenzie yelled.

"GIRL POWER!" Mimi yelled, pulling the peace sign. The boys wouldn't stand for this…

"Tracey! Get a move on!" Tori roared. "C'mon, damnit! I've got 10 bucks saying Sakura won't make it this round!" Genma screamed,

"Kick her ass!" Shampoo heard this and poured some cold water over Genma's head. The panda held up a sign saying, `This is as low as my life's gonna get…'

"Miss Ritsuko…" A distraught short official beckoned to Ritsuko to lean down. He whispered into her ear and Ritsuko looked alarmed. She ran back with the official to the boy's waiting area…

Gary saw this and got worried. Ritsuko wasn't supposed to leave unless it was an emergency. And he had to watch the match…he'd just have to wait for her to come back to find out what had happened…

Scyther attempted to slash at Fire, but made no mark on the body. Scyther's weapons were burnt, though not too badly. He studied his scythes, shrugged, and charged…

"SSCCYYYYTTHHHA!"

"Scyther, Double Team!" Tracey ordered. Scyther's figure spun around Fire, taunting him. Fire simply grumbled and powered up. The flames spread so far, they roasted anything within a 100 metre range…too bad the real Scyther was in it.

When the flame died away, only Scyther's charred form remained.

"Yes!" Emperor hissed, shaking a fist for joy. Gary ran to the stricken Pokemon and yelled,

"One…two…three…four…oh, to hell with this. He ain't gonna wake up unless his surgery sleeping gas has worn off. He's outta there!" Tracey could just gawk as the Chanceys came out with a stretcher between them and they loaded their cargo. Sakura was beaming. But she felt sorry for Tracey…

She came up to him and stuck out a hand.

"Good fight…Short, but good." Tracey hesitated, and then took her hand. They held their grip for a few seconds, then Tracey patted her on the shoulder. He acknowledged defeat, and had a funny feeling he would make it past the preliminaries…next time.

Ritsuko ran back to Gary.

"We've got trouble…Competitor 3's just got food poisoning…we need a replacement…fast." Gary nodded. He knew competitor 3…a Pokemon Representative. Gary scanned the crowd. He knew that a few people from the Digimon/Pokemon area had come with their monsters…and he saw a girl. Probably no older than 11, red hair…a tomboy. Ah, Rika. She was from Digimon Tamers…Gary had heard of her…

"AANNND HOW BOUT THAT?" Madison roared. "SAKURA DID IT!" Every young girl in the audience made sure Sakura was seen out of the arena with a barrage of screaming. Rika was standing near the left entrance to the arena and she just shook her head.

"Damn, she's good…" Renomon appeared next to her mistress.

"I have to admit, that rocked." Renomon murmured. Rika turned around to leave, but Gary ran up to her.

"WAAIIT!" Over the cheering, only Rika could hear him yelp. Gary caught up to her.

"You're…a Tamer…right?' He panted. Rika wordlessly brought out her Digivice. Gary nodded.

"Yes…listen, we need you. Brock, Competitor 3 just got food poisoning. Please fight in his place…" Rika shook her head and turned to go again, but Gary grabbed her arm.

"I just wanna say…I've heard of your fighting before…you're good." Rika's eyes widened. A compliment? She touched Gary's arm.

"Okay…I'll do it…when's his match?"

"In about 15 minutes. I suggest you get aquatinted with TK, your partner…we'll have your luggage moved up from the tents…you're just lucky there's two bunks left in the girl's cabin." Rika nodded and headed inside the girl's waiting room…

Gary caught Ritsuko's glance and flicked a thumb up. Ritsuko did the same…disaster was avoided…

Madison saw none of this, as she was moving back up to the Commentator's Box. When she got back up, she took her place behind the center mike.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! SAKURA AVALON HAS MADE IT TO THE NEXT STAGE, WITH HER CLOW CARDS! GIVE HER A HAND!" Madison had no need to say this. Meanwhile, the Robot and Fists & Magic Division fighters were watching from the front row. Goku shook his head.

"Well, I'll be damned." He grinned. Serina was amazed.

"Wow! She rocks! I'll get her autograph later!"

"Too short in my opinion!" Asuka snorted. "Good lord…"

"Amazing!" Tenchi whistled. "I've never seen anything like it!"

"AND NOW, ROUND 2!" Anyone who knew Tai and Yolei was going berserk.

"Tai! I'm pregnant!" Jun Motomiya yelled from the middle of the stands.

"Yolei Inoue's not all talk! All we know is Hawkmon rocks!" The Poromon chanted. Yolei walked out with confidence.

"Are you ready to rumble, Hawkmon?" Her feathery friend nodded as they crossed to the middle of the arena. Gary came over too, to meet Ritsuko. Tai came from the right, and said,

"Agumon…I'm nervous…"

"You're nervous?" Agumon replied in disbelief. "I'm the one fighting!"

Tai and Yolei met in the center. Tai faced Yolei in the center. Ritsuko and Gary stood between them.

"Now, you two seem mature enough, so I guess I don't really have to say. I want a nice, clean match, got it?" Ritsuko said. Agumon and Hawkmon accepted the rules and so did Tai-but Yolei would do anything to win.

"Commence the fight!" Gary shouted, raising his right arm. He leapt out of the way as Hawkmon shouted,

"Beak Buzz Saw!" His feather narrowly missed Gary's kimono, and scraped a flake of skin off Agumon's head.

"Ow!" he howled. "God Damn you! PEPPER BREATH!" Hawkmon dodged easily, and flew up in the air. He dove down…and struck Agumon!

"OOF!" Agumon was driven into the dirt.

"HAH!" Yolei growled. "You're going down, Kamiya! You'll pay for Kari's error!"

"What the Hell are you on about?" Tai yelled.

"Don't play dumb. YOU of all people should know, your little `angelic' sister stole my favourite dress!"

"I did not, you cow! You left it on the street with the trash!" Kari roared from the sidelines.

"You want to beat me over a bloody dress? Jeses Christ Yolei! That's low!"

"Not just the dress." Yolei snarled. "The title Monster Division's Champion will help me overthrow the Digimon Emperor! NHAH HAH HAAA!" The Emperor smirked.

"That's it? God, she needs a head check…"

"UUMM…" Madison was sweatdropping. "Why the Hell did she make it to Cumulus Mountain with THAT kind of attitude?"

"Who gives a damn?" Izzy hissed away from the mike's range. "It's great publicity…let her be…"

"It is not great publicity!" Madison replied, after shutting her mike off. "Goddamn Izzy! Someone could get hurt?"

"So what? We have good security-"

"But not the best!"

"Whoa, boy." Sasami watched the two commentators quarrel, when she should have been watching the match.

Agumon wasn't going to be taken down that easily. But then, Hawkmon swooped again.

That's when Hawkmon slipped up.

Agumon noticed that the hawk rival circled like a vulture before swooping. As if in slow motion, Hawkmon came down for the kill…

And Agumon attacked.

"PPPEEPPEERR BRREEEAAATTHHHH!" Agumon's jaws released the fiery inferno and Hawkmon couldn't dodge it in time.

Hawkmon landed at Ritsuko's feet. She bent down and counted to ten. After no sign of Hawkmon's rising without medical assistance, she roared,

"I DECLARE THIS DIGIMON ROAST CHICKEN! TAI AND AGUMON ARE THE WINNERS!"

"You bitch!" Izzy dodged a flying glass of water and it sailed across the room. "You think computers suck? So does the outfit you made for Sakura!" This time, Izzy got a fashion magazine hurled at him with lightning speed, oblivious to the fact the match was over. Sasami turned to watch as the roasted Hawkmon was carted off by the Chancey.

The Tai supporters all went round the twist and screamed to their hearts content. The Poromon shrugged and chanted,

"Ohhh yeah!

We've changed our tune,

We've stopped the song,

That helped ex pal Yolei.

We'll support Tai,

Agumon too,

Now lads one two three,

TAI!" Yolei heard this and screeched,

"DAMNIT! I PAID YOU GUYS TO CHEER FOR ME!" She then lost it. She ran at Tai and jumped him. Tackling him to the ground, she shoved his face in the dirt and howled,

"I DESERVE TO WIN! NOT YOU!"

"HEY! Not on my watch!" Ritsuko yelped, trying to pull the two apart, all to no avail.

"AND IT APPEARS THAT YOLEI INOUE HAS GONE TOTALLY ROUND THE BEND ABOUT THIS LOSS!" Sasami roared, switching Madison's mike on. "BUT TAI IS STILL THE WINNER!"

"What?" Madison snarled. "It's over? Yolei's gone insane?" Sasami covered up the mike and yelled,

"Yeah! You two were fighting so much, you practically drowned out the outside noise!" But Madison wasn't listening. She punched Izzy in the arm.

"Jerk! I told you this would happen!"

"C'mon, Madison! Just finish the next 6 rounds! Then you can go and scream at him!"

Madison pulled her jumper straight.

"Fine…" she snatched the microphone away, and fell straight back into character.

"WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE ATTEMPT TO RESTRAIN MISS INOUE?" The cat-girl Maxi ran out. And a green haired girl led her.

The girl looked quite intimidating. Eyes that would make envy jealous glinted above her long nose and pursed lips. She held a blue fan. Her hair was kept in two large plaits dangling from buns on her head. And she was not a happy camper…

"Okay, kid. You had your moment in the sunlight." The green one growled. She simply grabbed Yolei by the hair and Maxi handcuffed her.

"You have the right to keep your trap shut…Mr. Futeki wishes to see you…"

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" Yolei shrieked. Gary helped Tai up and mumbled something about getting a bandage for Tai's gash. Yolei had swiped at Tai's hair, only to hit his forehead.

"FOLKS, EXPECT THAT CARNAGE IN THE FISTS AND MAGIC DIVISON TOMMOROW!" Izzy's voice reverberated around the stadium. Madison pounded Izzy into unconsciousness and said,

"IGNORE HIM! FOLKS, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR ROUND THREE!"

Okay! The competitors for Round 3 are going to be:

Ash & Pikachu (Pokemon) VS Davis & Veemon (Digimon)

One to be missed? Think again! And Round 4 USED to be:

Brock (Can't remember his Pokemon) VS TK and Patamon. RIKA & RENOMON HAVE REPLACED BROCK. So that's it. Voting starts now. Closes when I say.

Thank you for reading.