Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Nadesico Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Official Anime World Tournamet! ❯ The Drawing Of The Moster Division ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi! Sorry it took so long. High School, my book…but I'm here now! The choosing of the fighters! Finally, eh?

It was morning. The warm fingers of the sun were prying in the window and dancing over the faces of the sleeping fighters.

"No…" Akito moaned in his sleep. "Yurika…stay away…I have garlic…"

"Hmm…Trunks, 7 years old, can become a Saiyan at will…Li, 10 years old, has a Lasin Board and a Sword…" Ami recited through slumber.

"Mmm…oh miss…yes…dinner, of course…' Brock drooled. (This is a perfect example of when you are too obsessed with girls, by the way.)

The Digimon Emperor wasn't in his cabin, he'd gone for a walk. Sasami was practising her speech for that day, by the lake. Yoshi, the storehand, was straightening the shelves. Rei Akagi was brushing her hair, nervous that the crowd wouldn't like her and would start throwing things. And then, simutaneously in every cabin, the televisions turned on…

"HEY YOU MORONS! WAKE UP!" Snarled the girl on the screen. She got a reaction alright. Some of the adults sleepily stared at the screen. All the teens were in piles on the floor and the kids were alert and cross. There was a young lass on the screen, with a pair of tiger ears, a few stripes and a tail…and crossed arms.

"DAMNIT YOU LOT!" She screamed. "I'VE BEEN BROADCASTING FOR HALF AN HOUR! THE MONSTER COMPETITORS NEED TO BE AT THE CLOUD DOCKING BAY IN 5 MINUTES! MOVE IT! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU'RE LATE!" This woke up everyone…well, nearly.

"PIKA!" Pikachu screamed, trying to wake up Ash. No response, Pikachu reckoned he should go for a Thunderbolt. "CHHHUUUU!!!"

"AHHH!" Ash howled as a good 4000 volts charged his system. Trunks and Goten were watching him.

"You big log!" Trunks muttered. Goten cried out,

"Ash! You've got 2 minutes to get to the Cloud Docking Bay! You're disqualified if you're not!" Ash didn't even bother changing out of his PJs.

"God damn!' The tiger girl extended her claws and sliced an unfortunate cloud into ribbons. "Where are they? We can't disqualify them all!"

"So don't!" Rei pleaded. "Honestly, Maxi! How can you be so harsh?" Maxi paused as she raised her claws back for another slash. She brought it down slowly with guilt.

"You're right, cous." She muttered, claws going back into her finger tips. "Besides, I don't want to end up like that bitch Minty-ah, here they come…wait, it's a Pokemon guy…in his PJs!" Ash came tearing up and screamed,

"I'm not disqualified am I?" Rei had to giggle. She couldn't help it. Maxi smiled with a mouthful of kitty fangs.

"Jerk," She muttered, shaking her head. "You're early. Only by, 3 seconds…here come the rest." And once the Emporer layed eyes on Ash, he couldn't laugh harder.

"Ready to go back to bed, are we Pika-Rat Boy?" Emperor's evil blue eyes glinted behind his frames. TK gave Emperor a backfist, but Emperor dodged. Maxi bared her teeth in a threatening manner.

"Cut the crap! How old are you? Three?" Rei was cowering behind a cloud, but Brock didn't see this.

He saw an attractive, shy girl in peril. He ran over to her and bowed.

"I'm sorry that my pathetic friend was early and in his pyjamas still…it must be embarrassing to have your authority thwarted over us-" Rei began to chuckle.

"Ah, you must be the young man Reenee told me about…I'll tell you a secret…" She beckoned to Brock and he floated in. A kiss? No. She simply whispered something into his ear that can't even be repeated here…perhaps when I'm old enough to put it into a gentle term…Brock ran cowering and Rei stood up, tall and proud. She seemed to glow with importance, so everyone shut up and listened in case she spoke and they missed it.

"Excuse me please! We will be drawing the partners. You all should have a number on your nametags." She reached down and brought out a ping pong ball with the number one on it. "Competitor No. 1, if this ball is called out with, say…ball 8, you will fight Competitor No. 8. Are we clear?" Everyone nodded and Rei threw all the balls into a special barrel with a gutter. After a bit, 2 balls rolled down in sucession. Maxi snatched them out of the gutter and yelled,

"Competitor 16…" Sakura tensed up. This was it. "…and Competitor 4!" Tracey breathed out. He was first. "Will 16 and 4 please come up here!" Tracey and Sakura came up to a large chart. It was the battle flow. Maxi growled,

"16. Name?"

"Sakura Avalon, Cardcaptors."

"Oookay…4, name?"

"Tracey Sketch, Pokemon." Maxi nodded as she wrote this up in the first pair of branches. (By The Way, this is like the DragonBall Z tournament system. Think family tree.) "You two are up first. You have about until eight o'clock to be ready. In the arena 10 minutes before showtime. Got it?" The two nodded. Emperor cursed silently. Damn! He wanted to fight the lass. He just had to know how strong she was!

"Okay!" Rei called out. "Next pair!" The balls began rolling again. (Now, I'll do it script mode. Best way, I feel.)

Maxi: Okay! Balls 10 and 13!

Tai: Hey! That's me…

Yolei: And me! DAMN! I wanted to kick the EMPEROR'S ASS!

* crowd sweatdrops, emperor smirks *

Maxi: Hey! I know you two! Yolei Inoue and Tai Kamiya! Cool! Okay, be in the Waiting Room, you're up second. Next?

Rei: Okay…can I do a pair now?

Maxi: If you must…

Rei: Cool! Okay…1 and…7!

Maxi: Ash Ketchum and Davis Motomia, third. Next?

Pair four, Brock and TK!

Brock: NOOOOO!!!! * runs away crying *

* crowd sweatdrops again *

Rei:…I don't want to know…

Maxi: No, you don't. Fifth pair, Matt Ishida and Sora…can't pronounce last name.

* Digimon crew are silent *

Sora: Goddamn! Can't ANYONE around here pronounce my last name?

Matt: Sora, we're FIGHTING!

Sora:…oh…crap…

Maxi: CAN WE STOP ACTING AS IF THIS IS JUST A BLOODY SOAPIE! IT'S A FIGHT! NOW, Kari…

Kari: Who yeah! Finally!

Maxi: SHUT THE (*^*%$&*^$ UP!

* Silence… *

Maxi: Good…Kari, you're with…James from Pokemon.

James: Ooh! Sweet!

Kari: ?! Who the hell are you?

Maxi: Screw this…no one's listening…* Maxi storms off, leaves Rei *

Rei: H-hey! Oh well, I'll do it…Jessie and Cody Hida!

Cody: Jessie? I haven't met her yet! NO! * bumps into Jessie * Excuse me…uh…hag.

Jessie: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? AS JESSIE, A MEMBER OF TEAM ROCKET-

Cody: Oops…sorry Jessie…* runs away…fast *

Rei: * To herself * How do I get myself into crap like this? * To crowd * AH, hem! Last pair! There are only two people left…you two! Default! You're last! * Rei runs away before the public riot *

(Okay…remind me to NEVER do that again unless the occaision fits…)

Misty and Emperor are left. They look at each other and yell. Misty scowls and Emperor snarls,

"DAMNIT! NOT YOU!"

Perhaps I should recap.

You see, after the Ceremony, everyone was going for pizza. Misty went for the teens and the Emperor went for the Boys…how sweet…

Anyway, Misty got there first and got the last 4 pepperoni pizzas and a vegetarian…but when she took the last loaf of garlic bread, which the Emperor secretly loves, he threw a tantrum and embarrassed the hell out of Misty. The two became mortal enemies. Misty smiled.

"Well, see you in the ring…it will be a pleasure to kick your ass!"

"The same to you, demon of water!" Emperor shot back. Then they both stormed off for training. What a morning…

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Izzy screamed from the Commentators Box. "IT IS NOW 8:30! TIME TO GET THE FIRST MATCH UNDERWAY! MADISON?"

"THANK YOU IZZY! ON THE LEFT, WE HAVE TRACEY SKETCH WITH HIS SYTHER! THESE TWO ARE FROM THE ORANGE ISLAND REGIONS OF THE POKEMON SHOW! TRACEY LIKES SHARPENING HIS PENCILS AND SKETCHING ROMANTIC SUNSETS AND SYTHER LIKES TO SHARPEN HIS SICKLES ON LIMESTONE! SASAMI?"

"THANK YOU MADISON! SAKURA IS THE ONLY ONE FROM CARDCAPTORS ON THE MONSTER DIVISION, BUT WE HAVE OUR REASONS! SAKURA AVALON ENJOYS ROLLER BLADING, LOVES HER BATON AND CAN'T RESIST HAVING A PEEK WHENEVER JULIAN IS CHANGING AT HER PLACE!" Sakura went redder than her name. And Tracey was loving it. She then frowned and resolved to wipe the stupid grin off his face.

Will Sakura wipe the grin off? It depends on you! If you want Sakura to win, please Review this chapter and call the review "Monster Division, Round One, Sakura." If you want Tracey to keep his smile, Review the chapter and call the review "Monster Division, Round One, Tracey." If you wish to make a comment, please add it in your review. Voting is open until the 1st of April, MediaMiner Time midnight.

Also, the Tai VS Yolei match will be resolved next chapter, too. If it's Yolei you want to win, call your Review "Monster Division, Round 2, Yolei." Same for Tai, just put "Tai" instead of "Yolei". The voting will close at the same time as Round One. If you don't know the voting rules, go back to the Epilouge. Don't forget, VOTE FOR YOUR FAVE, NOT MOST LIELY TO WIN! And don't let anyone influence your vote!

Ja ne ~_^

Rei the Angel