Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Of Cards and Wands ❯ Surprise For All ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Of Cards and Wands: Part 2
By: Starlight Rose
Email: starlighto_rose@hotmail.com

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters.

A.N. I'm starting to regret having started this story since I'm suddenly realizing how many characters I have to deal with writing and that I don't really have an idea of a plot for this, but I guess I'll just have to wing it. You guys have to review and tell me how I'm doing. BTW the outfits mentioned later on in this part come from various images from the Sakura artbooks or are modified forms of the outfits.

*****************************

Eriol awoke early the next morning and seeing no one awake yet he decided to organize his room. He could have easily cleaned it with magic but he found it much more satisfying to put everything up himself by hand. He looked through the bags that were on the floor and smiled as he noticed that Nakuru had bought some clothes for him too although he had already sent his stuff here with Nakuru and Suppi. He was glad Nakuru had thought of him even if he had maxed out his credit card.

He went through the clothes as he noted his creation had good taste. Finding one set of clothing that looked strangely familiar he looked at the tag to find out the designer and smiled at the name. Printed in flowing script on the tag was the name "Daidouji Creations". Eriol was happy that the gentle dark-haired girl had been able to make use of her creative talents now that Sakura was no longer capturing cards. He had heard of her designs and had been happy to know that although she was still only in high school she had been able to become renown the world over for her beautiful if somewhat excessive designs.

After working for an hour he noticed the clock read 7:00 A.M. and went into his bathroom to brush his teeth and prepare for the day. He couldn't wait to see his cute descendant's face when he knew Eriol was back. Having finished he headed down the stairs to attend to breakfast for the group. As he walked down the hallways he noticed that no one else had awoken yet so he went and knocked on all their doors to wake them. A sleepy head poked out of each door and Eriol cheerfully informed them, "Breakfast should be ready in about fifteen minutes. Get dressed and come down when you're ready. We have to get to class by 8:30. You'll find your school uniform in the closet if you can get to it."

Eriol bounded down the stairs and set about cooking breakfast. Tying an apron around his hips he set about making scrambling eggs, frying sausages, making toast, and squeezing orange juice for everybody. He also prepared everyone sandwiches for lunch and set them neatly in bento boxes. Fifteen minutes later when Harry dressed in the black Tomoeda Middle School uniform came down the stairs, the others were still getting ready and Eriol was just finishing with the sausages. Smiling up at the young wizard Eriol commented, "Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

Harry nodded his head and Eriol set in front of him a plate with some scrambled eggs, two sausages, and two slices of toast, and a glass of orange juice. Harry stared down at the neatly arranged breakfast and then up at Eriol wearing an apron and asked, "You cook?"

Eriol chuckled at the question, "Yes I cook. I actually prefer doing things myself rather than using magic whenever I can. It makes me feel a little bit more like a normal human. Go ahead and eat. Tell me how it tastes. I'm not used to cooking for so many people."

Harry tentatively took a bit of the food, having not known that powerful wizards that have created a new type of magic were versed in the culinary arts. He turned up to look at Eriol with a smile and answered, "This is good."

"Thank-you I do try." Eriol replied. He looked up and saw Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and the twins come down the stairs rubbing sleep out of their eyes. They stared a moment at Eriol in his apron and rubbed their eyes some more. Eriol laughed their reaction to him in an apron. He personally thought he didn't look that bad. Sure the apron had a few frills and ruffles along its edge and had a big picture of a teddy bear holding a heart on it but Nakuru had bought it for him as a Valentine's Day present two years and he liked his apron.

Choosing not to say anything the five kids sat down at the table where Harry was sitting and Eriol started serving all of them when Suppi flew down the stairs and landed on his head. Having finished serving them Eriol sat down to eat as Suppi told them, "I managed to get Nakuru to arrange it so that Eriol, Harry, Ron, and Hermione will be in the same class, the class that Sakura, Syaoran, and Tomoyo are in. Since Ginny is a year younger than them she will be in the class below them and the twins are to go to Seijiro High School, but all three schools are right next to each other so none of you should have problems seeing each other."

"Does anyone know about our being here yet?" Eriol asked around a mouthful of eggs.

"No, but Nakuru wants to enroll in Sakura's brother's school. I don't understand his fascination with Touya even after he gave his powers to Yue." Suppi commented.

"Err...I was wondering about something. Why do you call Nakuru a 'he'?" Harry asked.

"Nakuru is male, but he just likes wearing female clothes because it's prettier. Since in his guardian form he really doesn't have a gender it doesn't matter. Nakuru is Nakuru." Eriol replied smiling at their confusion. The six teenagers gave nods of understanding and Eriol turned to Suppi and told him, "Nakuru can do whatever he wants to now. I just didn't want to give away our presence just yet. I wanted to surprise everybody especially my cute little descendant."

Suppi made a sound that resembled in the kids minds a snort and said, "In other words you want to give Syaoran a heart attack. I wonder how long it'll be before he tries to kill you." Eriol just grinned and his six students just looked more confused than ever. Seeing their confused looks Suppi explained, "You'll learn about Eriol's sense of humor soon enough. Like making a guardian that's allergic to sweets."

"Now Suppi you aren't still sore about that after all this time are you?" Eriol asked innocently. Suppi just glared at his master. Eriol smiled innocently and turning to the group asked, "Are all of you ready to go? We'll be walking there. Remember no magic while we're here or at least don't let anyone see you using magic."

The twins grinned at each other as they heard Eriol's remark at the end and the rest just nodded their heads. Eriol handed each of them a bag telling them, "It contains your lunch and your books."

They headed out of the mansion and walked to the school though it seemed Eriol was taking a less than direct route and avoiding all the students. The group looked at each other and just shrugged. They decided it was best just to leave their professor to himself even if he was behaving a bit unusual.

They reached the street where the schools were located and pointed the twins to Seijou High and gave them directions as to what they were supposed to do. He then led the rest of them into Tomoeda Middle and to the office. Once he had gotten everything arranged a pretty young teacher with brown hair and brown eyes stepped forward to introduce herself to Eriol, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Ohayo! I'm your teacher Namuro-sensei. If all of you are ready I'll take you to your class. Before I take all of you to your class I'll take your friend here to her class. If you will all follow me."

The group followed her and she dropped Ginny off at class 8-B before taking the rest to class 9-A. Eriol motion for the other three to wait outside of the classroom with him while the teacher entered to introduce them. "Class this is a fairly unusual event, but a very exciting one. We have four new exchange students from England. They will be attending Tomoeda Middle for about a month before they return to their school in England. I hope you will all make them feel welcome and take this opportunity to learn about another culture." Turning to the four waiting in the hall she beckoned them to come in and introduced them, "Please welcome Potter Harry, Granger Hermione, Weasley Ron, and Hiiragizawa Eriol."

Syaoran had been sitting normally in his seat until the teacher introduced the last of the four foreign exchange students. At the name Hiiragizawa Eriol he looked up in shock to have his eyes meet the smiling face of the magician. Syaoran promptly fell out of his chair in shock. The class stared at him and when he had picked himself up from the floor he shouted at Eriol, "Omae! Why are you back?!?"

"Li-kun do you know Hiiragizawa-kun?" Namuro-sensei asked surprised by one of her brightest but also most reserved students' outburst.

"Hai. Li-kun and I know each other quite well. We're somewhat related, though I consider myself to be more related to Sakura-san." Eriol replied smiling at the confused Namuro-sensei. "I also went to school here in Tomoeda around four or five years ago."

The three Hogwarts students exchange glances wondering what their professor who acted much more like them than a professor had not told them. They all remembered Suppi's comment earlier that morning and wondered what had happened between Eriol and Li Syaoran for the other boy to react so violently to Eriol's presence.

"Well since you and Kinomoto-san apparently already know Hiiragizawa-kun then you two can show him and the new students about." Namuro-sensei said trying to regain her composure. "Hiiragizawa-kun, Potter-kun, Granger-san, Weasley-kun would you please take those empty seats." the teacher said pointing to some the empty row of seats in the back.

The group nodded their heads and went to be seated. The class started and the group sat and listened through a lecture on Japanese history, then one on Japanese literature, then math, and finally it was time for lunch. Sakura and Tomoyo approached the four exchange students wreathed in smiles of welcome and Syaoran followed behind wearing a massive from and glaring balefully at Eriol who just smiled serenely back. "Eriol-kun! I'm so happy to see you again! Why didn't you tell us you were coming back." Sakura said when she approached them.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell us you were back so that I could take Sakura and get as far away from here as possible." Syaoran muttered under his breath.

Having heard his comment Tomoyo stifled a giggle and commented, "But they'll only be here a month."

"In that case lets spend as much time together as we can." Sakura replied cheerfully as Syaoran grimaced at the suggestion. "Would you like to have lunch with us?"

The Hogwarts students stared at the three teenagers talking and watched their interaction with interest. They could see through their interaction that the three were as close to each other and maybe closer and more inseparable than Harry, Hermione, and Ron were. The group before them caught the eye just because of their closeness. Harry and Ron both thought that the two girls were the most beautiful girls they had ever seen. Fluer was beautiful but in a cold way and she had vella blood in her. According to Eriol these girls were completely human and yet they were as beautiful as a vella, but their beauty seemed to be full of gentle friendliness. Hermione watched the young man with the two beautiful girls as Harry and Ron watched the girls. He had unruly brown hair and amber eyes that were almost golden. Despite the frown he wore he was still one of the most handsome young men Hermione had ever seen. She thought he looked better than most of the Muggle movie stars she had seen. He had a presence to him that drew the eye much like Harry and Eriol though in a more quiet way. All three had to admit they were a well matched group and when they viewed their professor with the group they somehow all got the feeling that he belonged with the group too, despite how the young man seemed to glower at him.

They were a bit surprised when they heard Eriol ask them, "Would you like to have lunch with Sakura-tachi?" The blushed as they realized that the other four were looking at them for their answer and they all nodded their heads. "Good. We can make introductions during lunch." They all grabbed their lunch and walked outside to have lunch in the shade of the trees. Tomoyo removed a picnic cloth from a bag she was carrying and spread it on the ground. The group sat down on it and Eriol made the introductions. "Meet Kinomoto Sakura, Card Mistress and the most powerful sorceress on earth. Li Syaoran next in line as head of the Li Clan. Daidouji Tomoyo, world renown fashion designer, Sakura's official camerawoman, and costume designer." Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo looked at Eriol with worry wondering what he was doing telling the three new kids about the cards when Eriol continued his introduction, "This is Potter Harry, Granger Hermione, Weasley Ron, and his sister Weasley Ginny. They are wizards in training at the school I shall be teaching at. I wanted to bring them here to teach them about the cards. They are also here to help persuade you to return to England with us."

"You want Sakura to what?!?" Syaoran immediately exclaimed bounding to his feet.

"I would like Sakura-san to accompany my students and I back to England. There is a dark wizard there that we would like her help in defeating." Eriol replied smiling. "Plus it's easier to teach about a new form of magic if you can demonstrate it and since nothing electrical works in Hogwarts I can't just show the videos that Daidouji-san has recorded. Which reminds me, Daidouji-san would you please allow us access to your video library so that I may show my students Sakura-san in action capturing the cards?"

"No way! You are not putting Sakura in danger again! How could you even ask something so outrageous you crazy demented magician?!?" Syaoran screamed.

"Syaoran-kun, calm down." Sakura told her boyfriend, "If there really is a dark wizard that is hurting people I want to help however I can, but I don't want to move to England."

"It'll only be for a year." Eriol told her lightly, "It is not your destiny to fight Voldemort, but someone else's. I just need you to help. I would never endanger Sakura-san." Ron, Hermione, and Ginny cast meaningful glances at Harry when Eriol mentioned it was someone else's destiny to fight the dark lord. Without him saying so all of them knew that he meant Harry.

Syaoran snorted in disgust and asked sarcastically, "Never endanger her? You call the things you did to get her to change the cards not endangering her?"

"Of course. I knew Sakura-san could handle it. I think of Sakura-san like a daughter after all she is the daughter of my other half." Eriol replied smiling.

"If it's only for a year, I suppose I could go but I really don't want to. I'll miss everyone here so much especially Otou-san, Onii-chan, Yukito-san, Tomoyo-chan, and Syaoran-kun." Sakura said sadly.

Syaoran sighed wearily, he knew what he had to do, "I'll go with you Sakura."

"Honto?" Sakura asked her eyes wide, "I don't want to have to go just because of me."

Syaoran smiled gently at her as he replied, "I only came back to Japan to be with you, so if you're going to England then I'll have to follow you."

"Arigatou, Syaoran-kun!" Sakura cried tackling Syaoran with a hug and he smiled indulgently at his girlfriend. Ginny and Hermione watched with smiles on their faces wishing that they had someone that loved them that much.

Tomoyo watched them and smiled from behind her camcorder that she had removed from her pouch as soon as she thought those two would start behaving cutely again. "If I may, I'd like to come with you too." Tomoyo said as stars began appearing in her eyes, "I want to be there and tape Sakura-chan's adventures like before and I miss making costumes for her and this time I can make matching costumes for Li-kun too."

Sakura and Syaoran sweatdropped wondering what the dark-haired girl had in mind for them. Eriol smiled sweetly and said, "I had hoped all of you would come too though I don't know if I can get Daidouji-san in as a student since she has no magical powers." Tomoyo frowned at Eriol's answer and he continued saying, "But I'm sure I can arrange something so that Daidouji-san can be with Sakura-san."

"Thank-you Hiiragizawa-kun." Tomoyo said beaming.

"Anything for you Daidouji-san, but would it be much trouble for you if I borrow your Sakura video memorial?" Eriol asked again.

"Of course you may Hiiragizawa-kun. But I can't give it to you tonight. I have a fashion show tonight and Sakura-chan and Syaoran-kun have agreed to model for me." Tomoyo said, then she eyed Eriol and his group with a suggestive look before saying, "Though I think it would be nice to have a few other models as well. Would all of you mind modeling for me? I just need to make a few alterations to the outfits and they should fit everyone wonderfully."

"Daidouji-san, I'm not so sure that's a good idea." Ginny said gently, "I mean none of us have any modeling experience."

"Oh it's quite alright Ginny-chan. Sakura-chan and Li-kun have no modeling experience either they just occasionally wear my costumes and help me make movies." Tomoyo replied nonchalantly.

"If you're sure, then I know I've always wanted to wear one of your designs but they were always too expensive." Hermione said.

Harry and Ron looked skeptically at her and Tomoyo not sure what to say. They didn't really want to model clothes. Syaoran leaned over and whispered in their ear, "Just go along with it. Daidouji doesn't take no for an answer. Trust me on this one." The two boys looked at the handsome Chinese boy and thought it over a bit. They saw the grim resignation on his face and the eager looks on the girls faces and admitted defeat. Syaoran looked at their defeated faces and comfortingly said, "Her costumes aren't usually too bad for us. It's the girls that need to worry. You'll understand when you see the tapes. Besides Hiiragizawa has to model too. It should be fun seeing that insane magician dressed up in one of Daidouji's outfits."

"Since everyone has agreed, would you all meet me here after school and we can go to my house to prepare for the fashion show." Tomoyo said decisively as everyone else gave her wary looks especially those that were familiar with her designs. This was to be Sakura and Syaoran's first time modeling for their friend because today's fashion show's costumes were based on some of Tomoyo's previous designs of costumes for Sakura and she made matching ones for Syaoran to accompany them. But the deal was only made because Sakura and Syaoran managed to get Tomoyo to model some of her own clothes which was also a first.

The bell ending lunch rang and Ginny headed back to her class while everyone else headed to theirs. They sat through three more classes until the bell to end the day rang and the group exited the school together and found Ginny waiting at under the tree where they had lunch. Standing with her were Fred and George and Eriol introduced them accordingly. Tomoyo exclaimed with glee, "Oh great! More models for my show!"

The twins looked at Harry with quizzical looks and Harry shrugged and answered, "We've been drafted as models for a Muggle fashion show."

"Don't worry the main models are Sakura-chan and Li-kun. I just need a bit of variety in my models and time to give Sakura-chan and Li-kun to change." Tomoyo said trying to comfort the twin boys that had surprised looks on their faces.

They headed towards Tomoyo's house and all filed into a room where she had the clothes hung up on racks. She went through all of them and picked out twelve outfits. She started measuring the seven new additions to the group and went into her room to start sewing. Before doing so she showed them all to her video room and pointed to the shelves full of videos. "All of them are labeled. You can choose which ones you want to see. Though I don't have all of Sakura's battles like the one with Hiiragizawa-kun I don't have because he put me to sleep." Tomoyo frowned at Eriol meaningfully for having the audacity to put her to sleep and not allow her film Sakura in action.

The group had watched five of the videos when Tomoyo returned carrying the outfits over her arms. By the time the designer had returned the Hogwarts students were thoroughly impressed with Sakura and Syaoran's magical ability and Tomoyo's creative and videography abilities. The spells the two used were unfamiliar to the group but they saw how powerful the cards were and the ingenuity the two kids used in capturing the cards.

Tomoyo walked over to Harry first and handed him two outfits. The first one was an elegant white tuxedo. It had a white dress shirt, vest, pants, bow tie, and a long trailing tuxedo jacket. The second out fit was a suit. It had a white dress shirt, vest and shoes and an emerald green jacket, bow tie, and pants. She looked him the eyes and commented, "You have eyes like Sakura-chan's. This should look good on you."

"Thank-you." Harry said choked. The clothes he held in his hands were the most beautiful he had ever seen. With the exception of his wizard robes and Mrs. Weasley's sweaters, he had always worn Dudley's castaway clothes that were always too big for him by several sizes. To now hold in his hands top of the line clothes that were made to fit him specifically and to know he would get to wear them if only for one night made Harry extremely happy and grateful to the dark-haired beauty that was smiling at him and he smiled back gratefully.

She went over to Ron next and handed him a leaf-green pair of pants with a long sleeved turtle necked green shirt and a pair of green gloves. A red vest rested over the green turtle neck and Tomoyo handed him a pair of red boots to wear with the outfit. Next she gave him a suit with a white dress shirt, red vest, a black cape lined with red velvet on the inside and black pants, jacket and dress shoes. "Ron looked at the outfits with the same incredulous look as Harry had held. Being the youngest son of a large family he rarely had anything that was his alone. He looked at the Muggle clothing that looked odd to him, but he knew that they were very valuable and they looked much better than the dress robe that his mother had bought him the previous year.

Tomoyo walked over Ginny next and handed her an emerald green dress that hugged the upper body with a full floor length skirt and puffy off the shoulder sleeves. Large orange flowers that matched her hair lined the neck. The dress apparently went with Harry's green suit. The other outfit was a had a leaf green long-sleeved turtle necked shirt, green shorts, green thigh-length stalking, a red vest that flared down into a skirt, and red boots. This outfit complimented Ron's green outfit.

Hermione looked at Ginny's outfits with a small amount of jealously. She had seen some of Tomoyo Daidouji's designs before and had always wanted to try some of them on, but they were always too expensive for her or they weren't flattering for her. She knew that when Tomoyo had picked out the outfits she had already decided who should wear what based on their coloring and Hermione had to admit the dark-haired girl seemed to have chosen appropriately for everyone else and she wondered if she would be so lucky.

Her jealous thoughts quickly vanished when she saw the outfits Tomoyo was presenting to her. Her first outfit was a black sleeveless dress that hugged her upper body and flared out at her waist into a full skirt that went to her knees. The skirt was double layered, black on top and red underneath. A red ribbon with a star in the center was meant to go around her neck as a choker. Black pointed shoes and a black witch's hat went with the dress. Hermione smiled at the outfit that was meant to accompany Ron's black suit. She then looked at the dress that was apparently meant to match Harry's white tuxedo. The dress was a simple yet elegant white dress with a long flowing skirt that started right below her bust. The dress had white puffy sleeves and Tomoyo handed her a simple white lily to adorn her hair.

The four kids that had received their outfits smiled down at their outfits and watched with curiosity as Tomoyo approached the twins and handed them identical outfits. There was white button-down shirts with black designs along the collar, cuffs, and down the middle where the buttons ran. Black pants with black suspenders went with it and a large nineteen twenties newspaper boy hat accompanied the outfits. The twins looked skeptically at the outfits not sure what to make of the strange Muggle clothing and the even stranger Muggle girl.

Eriol received a dark-blue long Chinese robe with white pants and Chinese slippers and an outfit identical to one he had worn a long time ago for a school festival. Tomoyo smiled at him and showed her matching outfits to the one she gave him.

"So what will Sakura-chan and Li-kun be wearing?" Hermione asked curiously.

Tomoyo smiled brightly at the question and started to showcase the outfits. The first outfit was a Chinese outfit similar to the ones that Eriol and Tomoyo were to wear except they were pink and green instead of purple and dark blue. The next was a red leather outfit of red shorts, long sleeved shirt, with a red jacket that flared out into a skirt with zigzag edges for Sakura. Red leather gloves and boots accompanied the outfit and there were sun design on one glove and a moon on the other. A similar outfit but with leather pants instead of a shorts and long jacket that had no skirt was for Syaoran. Syaoran paled as he looked at the second outfit and shouted, "You want me to wear THAT?!?"

Tomoyo smiled sweetly at him though she had a wicked gleam in her eyes and said, "What's wrong with this outfit? I think it will look wonderful on you and Sakura-chan."

"Umm...Tomoyo-chan...isn't that outfit a little bold?" Sakura asked blushing.

"I don't think it's bold at all Sakura-san and I agree with Daidouji-san. I think the two of you would look great in it." Eriol volunteered as Sakura blushed and Syaoran glared at him. The Hogwarts students watched with amusement and thanked their lucky stars that those outfits weren't for them to wear. Finally seeing the pleading look in Tomoyo's eyes Sakura relented and Syaoran was forced to admit defeat too.

Tomoyo then showed them their other two outfits and Sakura and Syaoran were both relieved to see that it was much less revealing. The first one was a Victorian style outfit. Sakura's was a long off-white dress with a full floor length skirt. The sleeves were puffy and off the shoulder. Victorian designs were embroidered onto the collar, sleeve and skirt. Syaoran's outfit was a pair of white pants with a high collar white shirt. A beige vest with a Victorian style tie and a long dress coat that was also embroidered with Victorian designs.

The last outfit Sakura and Syaoran recognized instantly. It was the outfit Sakura and Syaoran had worn for their school play many years ago. Sakura's was a simple pink dress that had a skirt that would flow loosely around her. The front part of the dress only reached a little bit above knee length and the back reached down past the floor and pooled around her. Syaoran's outfit was a simple red high collared jacket with gold trimming, a white dress shirt and white pants with the same trimming the jacket possessed.

At the look of recognition on the couple's faces Tomoyo smiled and explained, "The reason I wanted you two to model for me in this show is because I became nostalgic and decided to make outfits that I had designed for Sakura but she never got the chance to wear, or some of the old ones that I particularly liked." Sakura and Syaoran smiled at the dark-haired girl and nodded their heads in understanding. "Since everyone has their outfits then we should go to the performance hall to get ready."

They all headed out to a limousine driven by one of Tomoyo's bodyguards and entered. The car took them to the performance hall where the runway was being set up for the night's fashion show. Tomoyo led the group into a large room with several people milling about. She smiled and greeted all of them and they people ushered the soon to be models into chairs where they had make-up put on them and their hair arranged for the show. After which the boys were led off into another room to change into their outfits.

Dressed in her Chinese out fit that she would be presenting Tomoyo went and checked on the preparations and found that everything was in place. She then found the group ready and waiting for her as the evening's guests began to file into the hall. Facing all of them Tomoyo smiled and told them all to relax and enjoy the show. She then gave them their instructions of when they should each enter. From the backstage they could here the announcer welcoming all the guests and Tomoyo, Eriol, Sakura, and Syaoran prepared to walk on stage together.

When the announcer gave the cue Eriol escort Tomoyo out onto the runway with Syaoran escorting Sakura by his side. They walked down the runway calmly showing off the Chinese outfits as people took photographs and notes of the designs. Next the twins walked onto the runway dressed in their outfits while the previous group rushed back stage to change into their new outfits. Tomoyo and Eriol re-entered the stage wearing the waiter and waitress outfits they had worn for their school festival many years ago. They were followed by Sakura and Syaoran in the red leather outfits, and then Ron and Hermione wearing the black and red suit and witch's dress. Harry and Ginny then entered wearing the emerald green suit and dress. Sakura and Syaoran who had rushed off yet again to change reappeared in the Victorian outfits. Ron and Ginny then entered wearing the green and red outfits and Harry and Hermione entered after them wearing the white tuxedo and dress. Finally Sakura and Syaoran entered the stage for the final time wearing their outfits from their school play from several summers ago.

The fashion show was over and all the models came onto the stage with the designer to take a bow as the audience applauded loudly. The show was a great success and everyone was talking about Daidouji Tomoyo's latest and maybe greatest designs yet. A big reception was being held after the show and Tomoyo mingled with her guests while the group of models stood about in their outfits. Tomoyo made her way over to them and smiling told them, "The show was great success thanks to everyone's help. If you'd like you can all keep the outfits you wore for the show."

The group smiled and thanked her. As she started to walk away a weird rumbling noise occurred. Looking about them everyone noticed the earth seemed to be shaking as if they were experiencing an earthquake, but there was something not right about the earthquake. The group of kids looked about each other wondering what was going on. Eriol looked grim as he commented softly, "This is happening sooner than I thought it would." The group gave him curious looks and he just shook his head and motioned for them to follow him. The sorcerers raced out of the reception hall with Tomoyo carrying a camcorder she produced from somewhere following close on their heals.