Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Power Hidden Within ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I finally got this out! This took me over a week to write. Ok, here are the couples: Mimato, Taiora, Kenyako, Takari, Harry x Hermione, Eroil x Tomoya, Sakura x Syaoran, Davis x Meiling, Joe x Jennifer ( one of my characters ), Izzy x Marissa ( another of my own characters ), and I need suggestions for Ron. Also, there is going to be stuff in this fic such as the dark tyrants that are niether my ideas nor my property. I know I have three fics up and I will be updating soon, but I just had this idea and... I hope you like it ( this chapter took me a week to write).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, Digimon, or Card Captors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mimi, look at this dress!" Marissa squealed holding up a baby blue dress with dark blue flowers all over it.
"It's perfect for you." I told her looking over it. It really did look perfect on her.
"She grinned " Now it's time to pick out your dress. I know why don't you-" she started, but my cellular phone rang cutting her off.
"Excuse me."
"Hello Mimi Tachikawa speaking."
"Hello, Mimi." Said a voice I recognized.
"Matt!", I nearly screamed. "How are you?"
"I'm fine, but are you sitting down because I have some very bad news." He said.
"What's wrong." I asked worriedly, what ifs running through mind.
I could hear him laughing. "Mimi, I'm joking."
"Well I'm sure you didn't call long distance for a joke."
"I nearly forgot," he answered "I'm having a back to school party so I was wondering if you could come"
I started to say yes until I remembered that Marissa and I had planned to spend the rest of the school holidays shopping until we droped. "Matt that's horrible." I whined.
"But I thought you liked parties?" He asked sounding disappointed.
"I love parties," I reassured him "but Marissa and I planned to spend the rest of summer vacation shopping."
" Then come here and shop, and who's Marissa?"
"Matt you're the greatest, and Marisa's my best friend."
"Better then your old friends?" He asked sounding hurt.
"Oh Matt, nobody could ever replace you guys!"
"Great, there was a slight pause "Um Mimi, I gotta go. Ja ne!"
"Ja ne!"
I hung up and turned to Marissa who was looking slightly confused. I grinned, "You ever want to meet Matt Ishida?"
"From the Teenage Wolves?"
"Un huh."
"Of course, but how do you know him?" She asked giving me a searching look.
"Let's pay and go to my house, there's a lot I have to tell you."

~Davis's POV~
I groaned someone was jumping up and down on my stomach. It was Chibimon (Demi V-mon). "Davish, you're going to be late for school."
"What time is it?" I asked checking my watch. " Chibimon, it's 3 in the morning."
"But Davish, I'm hungry."
I groaned as I walked into the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator. "What do you want?" I asked, not at all thinking it was a bad idea.
"Ice cream!"
"It's to early for ice cream." I told him.
"Ice cream!"
"Chibimon!"
"Ice cream!"
"All right," I said in defeat, taking out the vanilla ice cream.
"I want fudge and caramel swirls with lots of sprinkles!" He exclaimed jumping up and down enthusiastically.
I groaned, handed him the fudge and caramel ice cream with sprinkles and told him to go to sleep as soon as he was done. Then I tried to go to sleep.
Tried.
"Davish?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you like Kari?"
"I like her as a friend, but not in that way."
"I don't like Gotomon in that way either."
"O..."
"How come you and TK are best friends?"
"I guess that after I told TK I didn't like Kari anymore, we stopped fighting. So... then we became best friends...I guess"
~TK's POV~
I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about Davis. I was glad he had told me that he only liked Kari as a friend. Now we were best friends, and shared our problems. So naturally I felt sorry I hadn't gotten to know Davis before I had judged him. I suddenly realized that Ken was the only one who had ever given Davis a chance.
Unable to think anymore, I drifted off to sleep.
~*~
You hear the screams of beloved, the tears of agony, see the terror written upon the face of every witch and wizard in the land. It was slow. But each death eater just disappeared or died rapidly, noticed far too late. Muggles even notice peculiar change among their population on what they consider to be normal like themselves. The police and FBI are considering these major cases of these swift disappearances, and such quick and clear deaths. The Dark One is starting slowly, first with his traitors, next with the rest. The wizard world and the muggle world both lie in the path of danger.
~*~

~ Harry Potter's POV ~
July 31

I signed thinking that in minutes I was to be fifteen. It was amazing how much I looked forward to my birthdays even though the Dursleys never gave me anything, except for once ( a coat hanger ). My friends, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger always sent something. I signed thinking about the troublesome disappearances and murders.

~Narrator's POV~
You are probably beginning to think that Harry Potter was just a normal boy who lived at Privet Drive, with abusive Dursleys ( his aunt, uncle, and cousin ) and a lot of bad stuff had been going on.
Wrong. Harry Potter is not a normal boy at all. He in fact is a wizard, beyond ordinary wizarding levels also. The Dursleys were not abusive, but quite afraid of him. They are prejudiced against anything ( or anyone ) out of the ordinary and, as you might say, loved to relieve their hate on Harry.
It was when he was 11 that he found out what he was. It was a nasty shock for him, but he eagerly left the Dursleys each year to go to Hogwarts, the famous school of witchcraft and wizardry.
Harry was pretty heated when he found out that a dark wizard had killed his parents, and that was the reason he lived with the Dursleys, his only living relatives. Voldemort, the dark wizard, tried to kill him but failed because of his mother's protection. No one knew he was protected so he was known all over the wizarding world as Harry Potter AKA The Boy Who Lived.
Just about a few months ago Harry had been face to face with Lord Voldemort, who had killed Cedric Diggory during the Triwizard Tournament. He had escaped due to all the people that Voldemort had killed.
The Dursleys were cruel to him, while they continuously spoiled Dudley ( who could probably qualify in the Guinness book of records for the fattest boy ). For the past year Dudley had been on a diet and had lost two pounds (he could have lost more if he hadn't always snuck food from others at school). Harry, on the other hand, was supplied with food and more food from his friends ( Aunt Petunia had decided that if Dudley were on a diet the whole family would go on a diet).

~Harry Potter's POV~
It had been two months into the summer and was now August 1st. I had gotten a letter from Ron, with my birthday presents, reading:

July 31
Dear Harry,
Guess what! Professor Dumbledore just allowed us to bring you to the burrow for the rest of the summer! You mind if you clear the fireplace this time? We're going to be there on August 2. I had to mail this earlier so you could get ready. Tell your uncle too.
Ron
~ End of Chapter 1 ~
*********************************************************
So what do you think? Good? Bad? If you find any mistakes please notify me as soon as possible ( I prefer e-mail). Can someone please e-mail me the chart of every Digimon? From In Training to Mega or Ultimate (Warp?), then with DNA Digivolving. I just need the names and the attacks. Also for my other fic I need information on Eriol, Yue, Nakura, and Spinel ( I missed alot of the shows plus I get the US dub ). So...Please Review! Ja ne!
*********************************************************