Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon. Although I daydream about it.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang before going to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed.


In Hong Kong, China...

Li Syaoran frowned at the letter in his hands before looking at his mother, Li Yelan. "Am I supposed to go to this magic school in England? Did Meiling have magic? I thought the Li Clan had tested out that Meiling had no magic." Yelan frowned at her only son, "Yes, the Elders insisted that both of you to go to Hogwarts. Meiling's magic is different from the Clan, that's why they didn't know." Syaoran nodded his head, his face expressionless and his eyes hard." I will do as the Elders command." He bowed formally to his mother and left. Yelan look worriedly at Syaoran's retreating back and sighed. Syaoran had become colder ever since the Elders forbade him to contact the Card Mistress. Only the Card Mistress could melt his heart.

"Xiao Lang, have you heard? We're going to Hogwarts! I've magic! Did you see the looks on the Elders' faces when they found out about my letter? I'm a witch!" shouted a girl with ruby-red eyes and long black hair tied in two balls with the rest of the hair streaming down freely from the two balls. She stepped into her cousin's green bedroom and saw him practicing his sword. "Have you packed yet?" asked Li Meiling, as she made herself comfortable on Syaoran's bed. Syaoran nodded as he transformed his sword into a pendant. "Do you think that we would meet Kinomoto there? After all, she had magic and the cards," Meiling stated, while watching her cousin. She was rewarded with a smile from Syaoran. Syaoran looked questioningly at his cousin, "Do you really think so?" Meiling nodded her head and watched as her cousin practiced with his magic.


Two days later, at the Hong Kong Airport...

"Syaoran-sama, Meiling-sama, please take good care of yourself," said Wei, the butler, as he handed them their passports. Both children nodded their heads. Then, they boarded the plane.


In the plane...

Syaoran took out several books and started reading it the moment he sat down. Meiling sat down beside him and asked curiously," What's that?" "Mother's old school notes when she studied in Hogwarts," murmured Syaoran. "You can have the Transfiguration notes," he continued," I've finished reading it." He gave the notes to an elated Meiling, and continued to read his notes.


At the England Airport...

"Where is this teacher that is meeting us?" asked Meiling, irritated. Syaoran stopped suddenly and stiffened. Meiling noticed and asked, "What's wrong?" "Hello again, my cute little descendant and your cousin," said a familiar, 'evil' voice behind them. Syaoran and Meiling turned. Syaoran was about to give a reply when he froze. In front of him stood Clow Reed. Syaoran blinked again.' No, not Clow Reed. It's Hiiragizawa. What is he doing here?' thought Syaoran. Eriol Hiiragizawa smiled happily at Syaoran," I'm glad you've turned up, kawaii Chibi Shison." Syaoran scowled at him and said in a pained voice," Don't. Call. Me. That. Hiiragizawa. What happened to you? You look exactly like Clow Reed, minus the hair. Why are you here? "

Eriol smirked, and Syaoran's heart sank. He don't like the look on Eriol's face and he had a bad feeling about it. "The reason I'm here is quite obvious. I'm the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I will explain everything once your beloved cherry blossom and her cousin, Daidouji-san, arrived. And yes, Daidouji-san has magic like your cousin." Meiling was watching them, amused. She could tell that her cousin disliked the man. However, she quite like him. After all, he's the only person that could get Syaoran mad. Syaoran groaned, "Whoever hired you must be mad. You are most likely teaching dark arts to us than teaching us how to defend ourselves." Before Eriol could reply, both Syaoran and he felt it. That soft, gentle, pink aura could only belong to one person. Kinomoto Sakura, the Card Mistress.