Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon. Although I daydream about it.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang before going to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed.


At Japan Airport...

“Otosan, take care of yourself,” said Sakura, as she hugged her father. Fujitaka hugged his youngest child and whispered, “Take care, Sakura-san. Do remember to write often.” Sakura nodded her auburn head and waited for her cousin, Tomoyo, to say her goodbyes.

“Okasan, remember not to overwork,” chided Tomoyo, as she separated from her mother. Daidouji Sonomi nodded her head and retorted, “Only if you promised to take good care of yourself and Sakura-san. Remember to write often.” Tomoyo smiled and nodded. She walked towards Sakura. Both girls turned and waved, before boarding their plane.


At England Airport…

“Tomoyo-chan, do you think we would see Eriol-kun at this school?” asked Sakura curiously. Tomoyo blushed lightly upon hearing Eriol’s name. “I don’t know. Why did you ask, Sakura-chan?” Before Sakura could answer, a voice behind them said, “Sakura-san, Daidouji-san, so good of both of you to grace us with your very presences.”

Both girls turned. A man of nearly twenty stood there. His midnight blue eyes were twinkling mischievously behind his round-rimmed spectacles, and his short dark blue hair was as neat as ever. Sakura tilted her head, confused, ‘Clow-san?’

Tomoyo blinked, puzzled, “Hiiragizawa-kun, why are you looking like this?” Eriol smiled, “All will be explained in time, Daidouji-san. Come, we mustn’t keep everyone waiting. They are dying to see you.”


Outside the England Airport…

Syaoran scowled. Eriol had told Meiling and him to wait outside the airport the moment they felt the Card Mistress’s aura. Syaoran wanted to see Sakura, but Eriol said that it wouldn’t kill him to wait some more. Syaoran remembered Eriol’s exact words with displeasure.


Flashback

Eriol smiled brightly at Syaoran, “They’re here. Now, you will go outside the airport with your cousin and wait for me to bring them outside.” Syaoran growled at him, “What made you think that I will listen to you?” Eriol smirked at him, “Number one, I am your ancestor. Two, I will tell your mother that you disobeyed me. Three, you want to surprise your lovely Ying Fa. Besides, since you’d waited for so long, it wouldn’t kill you to wait some more.”


End of flashback


Syaoran turned his attention to the airport door as he sensed Sakura and Eriol’s auras approached. His eyes landed on the green-eyed girl as she walked out.

Sakura felt someone staring at her and looked up. Golden-amber eyes met emerald-green eyes. Time seemed to stop. Sakura dropped her luggage unknowingly. She wasn’t sure who moved first. Her or him. It didn’t matter. All that mattered was that he was here holding her. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and she sobbed uncontrollably.

“It’s okay, Sakura,” mumbled Syaoran, while stroking her hair gently, “I’m here now. Please don’t cry!” Sakura nodded, and smiled at him. A soft “Kawaii” made them looked at their friends and both sweatdropped.

Tomoyo was as usual taping them, Eriol was smirking, and Meiling was snickering at them. Tomoyo put away her video camera and smiled brightly at them. Eriol spoke out, “Should we go now?” Without giving anyone time to reply, he walked away, giving the others no other choice but to follow.


At Eriol’s home…

“Welcome to my humble abode!” exclaimed Eriol. Everyone, excluding Eriol, sweatdropped. Humble abode was an understatement. “It’s about three times the size of Tomoyo-chan’s house!” whispered Sakura. Everyone, excluding Eriol again, agreed.

“Sakura-sama, you’re here!” exclaimed a hyperactive Nakuru Akizuki. She hugged Sakura tightly, effectively cutting off Sakura’s air supply. “Ruby Moon, she can’t breathe. Get off her instantly, or I do it myself!” growled Syaoran. Nakuru aka Ruby Moon let go Sakura instantly, “Gomen, Sakura-sama. Are you all right?” Sakura nodded her head.

“Nakuru, get Spinel to help you get all the bags upstairs,” ordered Eriol. Nakuru smiled at her master nervously, “I can do it by myself, Eriol-sama. Suppi is busy at the moment.” Eriol sighed, “Have you been feeding Spinel sweets again?” Eriol shook his head. “Just get the bags upstairs, and bring some tea and cakes to the living room.” The moon guardian nodded her head and left.

Suddenly, Sakura’s backpack opened and a furry orange ball came out. “Cakes. Where’s the cakes?” bellowed the thing. Eriol smiled, while the others sweatdropped, “Cerberus, how are you?” Kero darted towards him and pleaded, “Clow, the cake. Where is it?” “In the kitchen.” Kero was gone before anyone could say a word.

Eriol broke the silence, “We’ll talk in the living room. This way.” Everyone settled down on the sofa. Almost everyone. Syaoran leaned against the wall, while Eriol stood.

Eriol smiled and began, “The headmaster of the school, Albus Dumbledore, was a good friend of Clow Reed. He knew that Clow was a sorcerer and all about the cards. He didn’t know about the changing of masters, though. He knows that I am the reincarnation of Clow, that’s why he asked me to change my age and help him teach the subject Defense Against the Dark Arts. By the way, Chibi Okami, your mother is teaching a new subject and all your sisters are tugging along. You’d better be prepared mentally.” Syaoran groaned inwardly, ‘Why me?’ He shook his head and continued to listen to Eriol. “Sakura-san, you and Chibi Okami will be working with me for two months to increase your powers. Li-san, Daidouji-san, you can explore the house or use the library if you like. Two months later, we’ll be having other transfer students here. I’ll be coaching all of you on what your other year-mates had done and about this wizarding world. Is that all right with you?” Everyone nodded and went off to their rooms and packed, while contemplating on what they had just heard.