Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 5

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon. Although I daydream about it.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang before going to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed.


At Eriol’s Home, England…

It was the next morning. Syaoran opened his golden-amber eyes and got up. He look around the green room and recalled that he was at Eriol’s mansion in England. He remembered seeing a practice court the day before when he explored the mansion. He decided to use the practice court to practice his swordsmanship. With these thoughts in mind, Syaoran changed his clothes and got out his sword. The one and only Sword of the Element. Then, he walked briskly out of his room and collided into Sakura.

Syaoran’s arm instinctively reached out and caught Sakura. He gave a twist and turned, so that she fell on top of him instead of the floor. “Syaoran-kun! Daijobu desuka?” asked Sakura worriedly, as she quickly got off Syaoran. Syaoran got up quickly and dusted off his clothes. “What are you doing up so early?” asked Syaoran curiously. He look closer at the sword Sakura was holding. “That isn’t The Sword, is it?” asked the future leader of the Li Clan.

Sakura shook her head, “I used The Create to create a normal sword so that I can practice with The Fight and The Sword. Syaoran-kun, do you want to practice with me?” Syaoran smiled slightly, “Why not? Why don’t we have a race to see who reach the practice court first?” Without warning, Syaoran took off. Sakura blinked before running after him.


A Few Hours Later…

Both of them were still sparring against each other when Eriol found them. He smiled slightly before calling out, “That’s enough! Breakfast time is almost over!” Both fighters backed off each other before bowing. Then they rushed back to their respective rooms and changed.


Before Eriol Went To Invite The Latecomers…

Tomoyo walked down the stairs worriedly. Kero trailed behind her, a worried expression on his face. “Hiiragizawa-kun, Sakura-chan isn’t in her room! She wasn’t there when Kero-chan woke up,” said Tomoyo anxiously. Meiling ran down the stairs and asked, “Have anyone seen Syaoran? He isn’t in his room!”

Eriol smiled at the two girls, “It’s alright, Daidouji-san, Li-san. Both of them are fine. They most probably forget the time. You two can call me Eriol. There’s no need to be so formal.” NANI!” bellowed Kero, “Sakura is with the Gaki!” Ignoring Kero’s outburst, Tomoyo said, “Then, Eriol-kun must call us by our first name, ne Meiling-chan?” Meiling nodded her head. Eriol smiled, “As you ladies command. I shall now invite Sakura-san and her Chibi Okami to breakfast.” Eriol ignored Kero’s ranting and headed towards the practice court.


After Breakfast, In Eriol’s Study…

“Why are we here, Eriol-kun?” questioned Sakura, confused. Syaoran didn’t question Eriol since he was busy glaring daggers at Kero. He turned his attention back to Eriol when he realized that Eriol was about to explain his reason. Eriol smiled at Sakura, “To train both of you to your full potential. Both of you are going to learn everything about auras. From how to see and felt auras to how to hide your own aura and sense hidden auras. Both of you will also study all the languages in the world with me. From the old languages to the dead languages. I’ve already inform Tomoyo-san and Meiling-san that we’re using these languages when we needed to be discreet. They would also study all these languages. I’ll teach both of you how to fight better, armed or unarmed. Sakura-san, you must learn to activate the cards without your staff and try to create more cards. Cerberus will train you. Chibi Okami, you must learn to control the elements without your sword. We only have two months to accomplish it, since a few more transfer students will be joining us. I’ve already planned the timetable:


5am –8am: Martial Arts

8am – 9am: Breakfast

9am – 12pm: Aura Study

12pm – 1pm: Lunch

1pm – 2pm: Rest

2pm – 4pm: Study

4pm – 6pm: Individual Magic

6pm – 7pm: Dinner


I know the timetable is harsh. However, there isn’t much time left. Do your very best. Remember not to let any know that you two are sorcerers.”

Both nodded their heads. Thus, their training began.


For Two Months…

The three sorcerers trained very hard. They became more and more powerful as the day went by. Syaoran’s magical level increased rapidly. He could use elemental attacks without using his sword or his ofuda. He could also use other types of magic like teleporting. He just have to use his thoughts alone. Sakura could activate the cards without using her staff and by thoughts alone. She had also created five more cards: The Heal, The Teleport, The Truth, The Protector, and The Reborn. Both of them could also communicate with each other by thoughts. Eriol explained to them that this type of magic was called mind-link, and that only soul mates or special twins could activate it. Both blushed at the term soul mates. Even Eriol’s power increased due to the training. (In my story, half of Clow Reed’s power had gone to Fujitaka.)

Eriol was extremely happy with the results of the training, “Well done, Sakura-san, and my kawaii Chibi Shinto. Now, I’m going to the airport to pick up the rest of the transfer students. Don’t let Cerberus and Spinel Sun out of the rooms.” With that said, Eriol left.