Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 8

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


In The Living Room…

“I can explain,” began Eriol. “So explain,” snapped Syaoran. Sakura touched Syaoran’s hand, “Syaoran-kun, don’t interrupt Eriol-kun. He was about to explain.” Syaoran nodded and kept quiet.

Eriol began again, “Li Min is Chibi Shinto’s older twin sister by ten minutes. They were fraternal twins. Chibi Shinto looks like their father while Chibi Hime looks like their mother.” “Who is your little descendant?” asked Travis, puzzled. Eriol smirked, “That’s my nickname for Li Syaoran. Chibi Hime is my nickname for Li Min. When both of them turned three, the Elders discovered Chibi Hime’s power. They wanted to make use of her.” Turning to Syaoran, Eriol said, “When your father learned of their plans for his child, he was furious. Your parents tried to send her secretly to Virginia in America, but the Elders discovered it. They sent experienced fighters to kill your father and retrieve your sister. Your father managed to hold them off long enough to let your mother sent your sister away. He died in the process. Then, your mother lied to the Elders about her falling into the sea. They believed her, as she was rather distraught. They thought that it was the death of her daughter that was causing it, not the death of her husband.”

Everyone was silent. Sakura asked slowly, “Demo, Eriol-kun, why didn’t you help?” Eriol smiled sadly at her, “Sakura-san, I wished I could help. However, I can’t! At that point in time, my memories as Clow Reed had not returned yet. My memories started to come back only after you had released the cards. I saw her last year when I went to Hogwarts to speak to the Headmaster. She told me everything. She is a seer like you, but she’d a different way of seeing the future.”

“She’s studying at Hogwarts?” questioned Syaoran and Travis at the same time. Syaoran looked at the older boy, “Are you in love with her?” Travis choked and went bright red. Serena cut in, “Yes, he’s in love with her. It’s love at first sight. But he refused to admit it.” If possible, Travis coughed harder and went a deeper shade of red.

Sakura looked at Syaoran. She wondered whether Syaoran would behave like her brother and hate Travis. But Syaoran only said, “It’s fine with me. However, if you hurt her in any way, hell will break loose. You can hide in any solar system, but I can still find you.”

Travis nodded his head. Suddenly, Serena asked, “What do you mean by ‘released the cards’?” Eriol sighed and explained about Clow’s creations, before explaining about what Sakura and the rest had done. Serena nodded her head in understanding when Eriol had finished explaining.

“I guess it’s our turn to tell you all about our secrets since you all have been honest with us from the very beginning. Travis and Serena took turns explaining about them and their past lives.

“I’ve met Clow Reed and Xiao Min in my past lives too. She was my protector,” added Travis. Everybody, besides Eriol and Serena, stared at him. Syaoran looked at Eriol, “What does this means?” Eriol shrugged, “I’m not sure. However, Chibi Hime might know. She can see the future by just touching the person.” “I don’t think the Elders would kill father just because Xiao Min can tell the future easily,” said Syaoran. Meiling nodded her head in agreement.

“She can heal. I fell off a tree when I’m younger and broke my leg. She healed my leg and fainted. She was unconscious for days,” said Travis. Eriol nodded his head, “She uses magic of earth.” Travis continued, “I think Xiao Min can see ghosts. She told me that her father always scold her whenever she got into trouble.” Sakura paled at the mention of ghosts. She had been trying to get rid of her fears of ghosts during these past two months.

“She can also talk to animals and animals obeyed her. That’s the reason why she never eat meat. She told me that all the animals are her friends,” concluded Travis. Syaoran nodded his head before adding, “She can also control the elements by just a sentence. When we’re about two-years old, she said that she wished that it was snowing. The next moment, it snowed.”

Sakura breathed out, “I think she’s the most powerful sorceress in the world!” Eriol shook his head, “She can’t be a sorceress. She was the daughter of the Earth Princess. It’s natural for the elements to obey her. Besides, the Earth Princess cannot be a sorceress. There was an ancient rule against it. ” “I thought she was the princess of the Senso Kingdom! How can she be an earth princess?” asked Travis. Eriol answered, “From what I remembered, Prince Endymion’s father was Chibi Hime’s mother’s twin.” “Twin!” exclaimed Travis in surprise.

“We’ll figure everything out after we see her,” stated Eriol firmly. “We should train both of you to control your auras and you should learn how to fight,” said Syaoran. “We know a little bit of martial arts. Travis can use a sword,” said Serena. Eriol nodded, “Very good. We’ll train you two even better. For now, go and unpacked your bags. Tomorrow, we’ll be going to Diagon Alley.”