Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 14

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At The Headquarters Of The Order Of The Phoenix, Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place, London…

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley had just finished arguing the subject of the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare. It ended with Hermione storming down the stairs angrily. Harry shook his head, while Ron questioned him, “What did I say?” Harry simply replied, “It’s an old topic. If only you’d just agreed with everything Hermione said, she wouldn’t be angry.” Ron shook his head, “If we discourage her more often, she would probably give up in the end.” “Maybe,” said Harry, “The day Hermione gave this up would be the day all house-elves are freed.” Ron snorted as both Harry and he went down to the dining room.

As they sat at the table, the doorbell rang. Mrs. Weasley immediately went to open the door. “Who do you think is that?” asked Fred Weasley. “Probably another member of the order,” replied Ginny Weasley. “Let’s go and check,” said George Weasley to Fred, his twin brother. Before they could get up, Mrs. Weasley returned with the visitor. “Who are you?” asked Sirius Black suspiciously. The stranger smiled mysteriously, “I’m the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor, Professor Eriol Hiiragizawa. I’m also a member of the Order. All of you can just call me Professor Eriol since my last name is difficult to pronounce.”

“You’re the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor?” asked Fred, as he shook his head. “The job is cursed. No teachers had last more one year since Harry came to Hogwarts. “Are you really sure you’ll stay for more than one year?” asked George. Eriol smiled, “I’m positive of it. I’d stay at least for three years.”

Harry shook his head, “Not even the best teachers stay more than one year.” Eriol nodded his head, “Do you mean Professor Remus Lupin? I heard from Albus that he is an excellent teacher. I’ll try my best to reach his standard.”

“Eriol, would you like to join us for lunch?” asked Mrs. Weasley, pleasantly. Eriol smiled, “Thank you for inviting me, Molly. That’s very kind of you. Can I have a word with Hogwarts’s Golden Trio after lunch?” “What for?” demanded Sirius suspiciously. Eriol continued smiling, “I’d like for them to assist the new transfer students to adapt to Hogwarts.”

“Where did these transfer students transfer from?” asked Hermione curiously. Eriol smiled at Hermione, “They came from Japan and China, but they didn’t go to any school. However, I’d managed to teach them what they needed to know. They will be ready for Hogwarts. They were also quite gifted. They will be in your grade even though a few of them are only thirteen.”

Everyone stared at him as if he was mad. “That’s impossible!” exclaimed Ginny. Eriol chuckled, “Miss Weasley, don’t you know that in life nothing is impossible? I've a friend who always said to expect the unexpected. Besides now, we need more people to fight the Dark Lord. So, will you three help them to adapt?”

Harry, Hermione, and Ron nodded their heads. Eriol smiled brightly, “Thank you for helping. Now, should we eat before the food grows cold?” Everyone then paid attention to their food.


After Lunch…

Eriol got up from his seat and thanked Mrs. Weasley for the lunch, “It was lovely, Molly. Thank you for lunch. See you all in school. Have a nice day, Molly, Sirius.” Eriol waved at everyone and Apparated. Ginny shook her head, “Do you think he’ll last that long? I think he’s a little weird.” Harry nodded his head, “Weird, but he seemed nice enough. Most importantly, he does seem to think that I’m crazy.”

“Eriol doesn’t read the Daily Prophet. He lives in Muggles houses. Albus said that he was an old friend and had invited him to teach in Hogwarts,” said Mrs. Weasley.

“He’ll probably regret asking me after he read the Daily Prophet,” said Harry gloomily as he went up the stairs to the room he shared with Ron. Hermione frowned, “I don’t think he’s that sort of person, Harry.” “Yeah, he doesn’t seem like it,” agreed Ron. Harry nodded his head absently and went into the room. “Do you think we should check on him?” asked Ron. Hermione shook her head, “We should let him have time to cool down. Let’s find Ginny and play some wizard chess.” Ron nodded his head in agreement and followed Hermione to find Ginny.