Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 13

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At Eriol’s House, In Travis’s Room...

“Apollo, Luna! Are you here? We’ve someone to introduce to you two!” exclaimed Serena happily, as she sat on her brother’s bed. Luna and Apollo looked at each other, puzzled. Travis put down the cage and let the owl out. “Meet Serenity, our new post owl. Serena decided to name our new friend after our mother, Queen Serenity. How thoughtful of her! Don’t you agree, my dear guardians?” questioned Travis with mock seriousness.

Serena threw a pillow at her brother as the guardians laughed quietly at Travis’s antics. “Serenity said that she likes her new name,” Apollo informed the twins. “You know what she is saying,” asked Serena excitedly. Apollo nodded his head. “Did you have fun?” asked Luna. The twins nodded their heads. “Apollo, would you ask Serenity if she would mind flying to Japan and deliver letters for me?” asked Serena, “We promised the girls that we would write to them. They would be worried if we didn’t write soon.”

“Serenity said that it would be her pleasure to deliver the letters. But the letters would only reach there in four days’ time.” Serena smiled, “It’s alright with me. I’ll send two letters. One for the girls and the other to Darien. What about you, Travis?” Travis smiled, “After you’d finished writing, I’d continue on the same paper. It won’t be too heavy for Serenity.”

Serena nodded her head and started writing as Travis took out a book and started reading.


At Syaoran’s Room...

‘The True Wolves and we, the Soul Phoenixes, cannot be separated from our mates and our masters,’ thought the golden-eyed phoenix, Xiao Lang. Syaoran glared at Sakura’s phoenix, ‘You can’t expect Sakura and I to sleep in the same room! Sakura’s brother will kill me if he finds out. We’ve to talk to Hiiragizawa about this problem.’

Sakura nodded her head, ‘Niisan will kill Syaoran-kun right now if he knew that Syaoran-kun is here and is also going to Hogwarts. He’ll be teaching at Hogwarts, along with Yukito-san.’ Syaoran shook his head, ‘Just my luck to have a teacher that hates me. Let’s go and visit Hiiragizawa and see if he had any solution.’


At Eriol’s study...

“So, what do you propose we ‘should’ do, Hiiragizawa?” asked Syaoran calmly, emphasizing the word ‘should’. Eriol smiled brightly at Syaoran, “I’ll ask the headmaster to put you and Sakura in the same dormitory at Hogwarts. For now, Sakura-san could use The Create to create a connecting door. Just open the door when you sleep, it will serve the purpose. Later, before going to bed, get Travis Watson and his sister to come to my study. You two had to come too. I need to tell you some things regarding your wands.”

“We’ll tell them now, Eriol-kun. Thanks for the advice. Come along everyone,” said Sakura waving goodbye to Eriol.


At Eriol’s Study...

“Good evening, everyone,” said Eriol as everyone entered the room. He closed the door and warded the room. “I needed to tell you a very old legend that is about to come true. Nobody knew the whole legend except for Clow Reed and his youngest student, a princess from another planet. Clow Reed had three students; all are of the same age. The first student was the Princess of Heiwa. The second student was the Prince of Senso and the third was the Princess of Senso. The Queen of Senso died when the children were three. The King was devastated. Therefore, he sent his children to Clow Reed two years earlier than he had planned. When the princess stepped onto her mother’s home planet, she foretold a legend that will come true in a thousand years time. Listen carefully:


In a thousand years’ time, there will be a great evil.

Five lights will join with the One that causes his first downfall.

Reborn from Royalties, their destiny entwined.

The first will use the sword made by her master, Clow.

The second will use her power of Star and the Cards that first came from Clow.

The third will use the power of Terra, Darkness, and Moon.

The fourth will use her family’s stone of Moon.

The fifth will use his family’s stone of Sun.

The sword, that is called Terra, will be found at the school called Hogwarts.

The power of Star will be concealed, in the book made by Clow.

The power of Terra, Dark, and Moon will be released after training.

The stone of Moon can be found, after the injury of the Crown Prince of Terra.

The stone of Sun will be discovered, after the Moon Princess presented it as a gift.

Five wands will be created by the Ollivanders, to identify the lights when they come.

When the time is right, the lights will meet the One at Hogwarts.

Together, they will make a great difference.


And that was the legend.”


“Was the princess Xiao Min?” asked Syaoran quietly. Eriol nodded. “Were Syaoran and I Clow-san’s students?” asked Sakura softly. Eriol nodded again. “How did we die?” asked Syaoran. Eriol’s expression grew painful, “I don’t really want to talk about it, please. You will regain your memories slowly in your dreams, after you had met Xiao Min.” “Is Harry Potter the One?” asked Serena questioningly. Eriol nodded his head again, “Anything else you want to clarify with me?” Travis asked, “Did Xiao Min find the sword Terra?” “She’d found Terra at Hogwarts. If there aren’t any more questions, I suggested everyone proceed to your beds and sleep. We’ll begin lessons tomorrow. Sakura-san, Chibi Okami, you two will also be training your four ‘bodyguards’ and the two of them. Can you handle it along with your own studies?”

Sakura and Syaoran nodded their heads in agreement. Eriol smiled, “Then, it’s settled. Now go off to bed. I’ll see you in the morning.” Eriol removed the ward and the children went to their beds to sleep.


A week before school begins...

“All of you had done excellent work. I’m sure you’d continue to work hard after I’m gone. I've to go to the school today. Nakuru will bring all of you to the train station on 1 September. Miss Reynolds, Mr. Watson, Miss Tsukino; will you gave me your Hogsmeade permission slips? I’ll give them to the headmaster when I get there. Miss Daidouji and Miss Li had already given me their forms.”

As Crystal, Travis and Serena went to get their permission slips, Eriol added, “Hogsmeade is a pure wizarding village. Only the third-years and above can visit there. The permission slip had to be sighed by either your parents or guardians. I've already signed both of your permission slips, since your parents aren’t here. I’m taking Cerberus and Spinel Sun with me too. I’ll put them in your dormitory. Remember to work hard.”

After taking the permission slips from the three teenagers, Eriol Apparated to another place in London. The rest finished their breakfast and continued to study.