Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 16

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible. All CCS gang had turned thirteen during their stay at Eriol’s house. Serena and Travis remained fifteen. Sakura and Syaoran always talked using their mind-link when they are alone, so did Serena and Travis.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At The Last Compartment…

“So, what are we going to talk about?” Serena questioned. “First of all, there will not be any secret among any of us. That includes telling everyone about any talking animals that we had and the fact that we might be involved in a wizard war,” said Syaoran. “Talking animals? Can animals talk?” asked Meiling skeptically. “The Soul Phoenixes can communicate with their owners. You would know it if you had bothered to read this year’s book,” stated Syaoran in a matter-of-fact tone. Meiling blushed and Serena said, “My cat and Travis’s falcon can talk. They are our guardians.”

“Sakura and I discovered that we were Clow Reed’s student in our past lives. We were also royalties from other planets,” said Syaoran. His tone implies that he was not too happy with that information. “Sugoi! Is that true Sakura-chan?” asked Tomoyo excitedly. Meiling ignored that piece of information and asked, “What do you mean by wizard war? Are we going to fight at this school? Is that why we are here?”

Syaoran shook his head, “I’m positive that Sakura, Watson, Tsukino, Potter, my sister, and I will be involved in this war with Voldemort. But I’m not sure whether you and Daidouji will be fighting.” Meiling frowned, “I’m going to join in whether you like it or not. Nothing is going to keep me away.” Tomoyo agreed, “Hai. Li-kun, you don’t really expect Meiling-chan and I to stay away, do you?”

“I was merely informing both of you of what we know. Firstly, Hiiragizawa told us of a prophecy that was going to happen. Secondly, most parts of the prophecy had come true,” said Syaoran. However, before he can continue, someone knocked on the compartment door. Syaoran frowned. He removed the ward and Sakura went to open the door.


At The Compartment Where Harry Potter was…

Ron and Hermione stepped into the compartment a few minutes after Cho Chang left and a minute after Ginny used the cleaning spell. As Ron and Hermione sat down, Ron asked, “What did Cho Chang want?” Hermione rolled her eyes, “Isn’t it obvious? She came to find Harry of course. So what did she say?”

Ron nodded his head too, as he ate a chocolate frog. Harry sighed, “She just said ‘Hi!’ before leaving. If I were her, I’d also find an excuse to leave.” Hermione gave Harry a puzzled look and Ginny explained, “Cho Chang came in just after Neville poked his plant with his quill.” Hermione borrowed the plant and exclaimed, “I know this plant. It’s an extremely rare plant. It’s called Mimbulus mimbletonia. One of its defensive mechanisms is shooting out Stinksap. Are you covered in that when Cho Chang came in?”

Harry’s reply was only a sigh. “Do you want to welcome the transfer students? They’re at the last compartment. We did promise the professor to guide them around Hogwarts.” Harry and Ron stood up and follow Hermione to the last compartment.

Hermione knocked on the door when they reached the door of the compartment. After a while, the door opened to reveal a girl of thirteen. “Can we come in?” asked Hermione pleasantly. The girl smiled brightly at them, “Of course, please come in. Have a seat. I’m Sakura Kinomoto. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Harry smiled. He was not sure why he felt so calm and serene just because of the girl’s smile. “I’m Harry Potter. This is Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley. We’re from Gryffindor,” introduced Harry. Sakura bowed to him, “You’re the One that the prophecy was talking about.”

“Sakura, closed the door if you want to tell him about everything,” said Syaoran firmly. Sakura flushed and closed the door. Syaoran warded the room and Hermione stared at him. Syaoran raised an eyebrow questioningly, “Yes?” “That’s a very advanced spell,” muttered Hermione to herself. Sakura smiled at the Gryffindors, “That’s Syaoran Li. The girl beside him is Meiling Li, his cousin. Across from Meiling is my second cousin, Tomoyo Daidouji. The girl beside Tomoyo is Serena Tsukino. The boy beside Serena is her twin, Travis Watson.”

“I apologized for interrupting you but what prophecy are you talking about?” demanded Harry anxiously. Syaoran regarded him coldly before replying, “You don’t have to be that anxious. You’re not the only person to be mentioned in the prophecy. This prophecy was made by Clow Reed’s youngest pupil, a princess of a planet called Senso. This is how the prophecy goes:


In a thousand years’ time, there will be a great evil.

Five lights will join with the One that causes his first downfall.

Reborn from Royalties, their destiny entwined.

The first will use the sword made by her master, Clow.

The second will use her power of Star and the Cards that first came from Clow.

The third will use the power of Terra, Darkness, and Moon.

The fourth will use her family’s stone of Moon.

The fifth will use his family’s stone of Sun.

The sword, that is called Terra, will be found at the school called Hogwarts.

The power of Star will be concealed, in the book made by Clow.

The power of Terra, Dark, and Moon will be released after training.

The stone of Moon can be found, after the injury of the Crown Prince of Terra.

The stone of Sun will be discovered, after the Moon Princess presented it as a gift.

Five wands will be created by the Ollivanders, to identify the lights when they come.

When the time is right, the lights will meet the One at Hogwarts.

Together, they will make a great difference.


I’m guessing that Voldemort is the great evil and you, Potter, are the one that causes Voldemort’s downfall. The five lights mentioned would be Min Li, Sakura Kinomoto, me, Serena Tsukino and Travis Watson.”

“Min Li? However, she’s a Slytherin. How can a Slytherin be a light?” questioned Ron. Syaoran glanced at him coolly, “She’s one of the light. We’ve heard that she’d found the sword last year. Nobody else can lift the sword except her.”

“I've heard of Clow Reed,” said Hermione, “He’s famous for combining eastern and western magic. I've read that he created a book to contain the magic. However, the book had been missing about a decade ago. Does that sentence mean the book had been found?”

Sakura nodded her head, “I've found it three years ago. I've also found my star magic. It is concealed in the book. Just as the prophecy said. Serena and Travis also had their stones. I think this prophecy is to tell us to help Potter-sempai, when the time is right.”

“Just call me Harry. I’m not used to people that don’t hate me calling me by my last name. Can you also please don’t add any more words behind my name,” asked Harry. Sakura nodded her head, “I’m glad that we are all on the same side.” “Light, dark, they are all the same thing, isn’t it?” asked Syaoran softly. Harry, Ron, and Hermione glanced at Syaoran suspiciously.

“Syaoran-kun, what’s wrong?” asked Sakura worriedly. “Don’t you think they are the same? Light must co-exist with the dark. Without the light, there is no dark. Similarly, without the dark, there is no light. That is the balance of nature. Just like good and evil. However, Voldemort’s very presence upset the balance. He’d have to be destroyed. But I’m afraid that the price would be high,” whispered Syaoran softly. Sakura hugged him, “Everything would surely be all right. Believe me, Syaoran Li. Don’t lose hope.”

Meiling wiped her suddenly misty eyes, “That’s enough. Syaoran, I can’t believe that you’re so romantic! Both of you are making me cry.” Syaoran went bright red. He had totally forgotten that there were others here.

Sakura giggled, “You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed.” Syaoran groaned inwardly, ‘Sakura, please let me off the hook. Don’t tease me in front of so many people.’ ‘Only for now,’ thought Sakura with a mischievous smile.

Harry looked around the compartment as Sakura and Syaoran glazed at each other. His eyes widened when he saw a pair of wolves at one corner and a pair of phoenixes perched on an owl’s cage. Hermione and Ron’s eyes also widened in shock. Tomoyo nudged Sakura and Sakura followed their glaze. “That’s our pets. The male phoenix and puppy belongs to me. The female phoenix and puppy belongs to Syaoran.”

“Call me Li,” said Syaoran as Ron opened his mouth to ask something, “The name of the wolf is Cherry. Ying Fa is the phoenix’s name. Sakura’s wolf is called Okami and her phoenix is called Xiao Lang.”

“We’re nearly at Hogwarts. We’d better go back to our compartment to change. See you all later,” said Hermione. The three Gryffindor waved and left the compartment. “We should change too. We can talk later,” suggested Travis. The rest agreed and they pulled on their school robes over their clothes, before sitting down again and waited for the train to stop.