Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 17

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible. All CCS gang had turned thirteen during their stay at Eriol’s house. Serena and Travis remained fifteen. Sakura and Syaoran always talked using their mind-link when they are alone, so did Serena and Travis.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


Near The Stagecoaches…

“What are those horse-like things?” asked Serena, “They’re creepy.” “I don’t see anything,” said Sakura softly, “Could it be a ghost?” During the training, Sakura had managed to rid herself of her fear of ghosts. However, she was still a little nervous at the mention of ghosts.

“You can see those things too?” asked Harry who had joined them, “Ron cannot see them, but Luna Lovegood can.” “They are called Thestrals. Only people who had seen death can see them,” said Syaoran quietly. Harry looked at the transfer students, “So, can all of you see them?” Tomoyo, Sakura, and Meiling shook their heads while Serena, Travis, and Syaoran nodded their heads.

“Should we go then?” asked Harry, regretting his questions. He had not meant to make anybody uncomfortable. Syaoran nodded his head, “Go ahead, and join your friends. We’ll take the next coach.”

Harry nodded his head and went into the coach where Ron and Luna had disappeared into. All of the transfer students climbed into the next empty coach, and the coach moved towards their new school and home, Hogwarts.


In Front Of The Headmaster’s Office…

“Why are we here? We’d not done anything wrong, yet! They should wait until we’ve caused some trouble before sending us here,” grumbled Blaise. Xiao Min rolled her eyes, “Can you stop your blabbering? I’m trying to remember the password! What was it again?” Draco shook his head and went towards the stone gargoyle, “Fizzing Whizzbee.”

The stone gargoyle came to life instantly and leapt aside. Draco stepped onto the moving stone staircase, followed by Xiao Min and Blaise. Draco pushed the door opened without knocking and Xiao Min shook her head at his rude behavior. “What do you want with us?” demanded Draco in his best Malfoy voice. Xiao Min shook her head and apologized, “I’m sorry for Draco’s rude behavior, headmaster. He doesn’t have a very good upbringing. Do you think the three of us can move to a new dormitory where the Slytherins wouldn’t be able to curse us in our sleep?”

Professor Albus Dumbledore smiled, “Yes, I've discuss the issue with the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher and he’d suggested that it would be for the best to let the three of you to sleep in the same dormitory as the transfer students and their school guide. The transfer students would be here about now.”

Turning to the doorway, Draco growled when he saw Hogwarts’s Golden Trio and six new students entering the room. Blaise looked at Draco in amusement. The whole school knew that the Prince of Slytherin, Draco Malfoy, was not particularly fond of the Prince of Gryffindor, Harry Potter.

Xiao Min instantly did something that no Slytherin would do. Instead of glaring hatefully at the Golden Trio, she ignored them and ran to hug a brown haired boy happily. Half-laughing, half crying, she said in Chinese, “You’re here! I can’t believe that you’re here at last! I've been waiting for three years for you.”

The boy said nothing but petted the girl on her back. The girl wiped the tears on her cheeks away and started crying again, when she saw the girl beside the boy. “Sakura! You’re here too!” exclaimed Xiao Min, this time in Japanese, before throwing her arms around the startled girl and hugged her.

Syaoran shook his head and said in Japanese, “Calm yourself down before you drown Sakura with your tears.” Xiao Min pulled away from Sakura, “Sorry, sorry. I was just too happy. I've heard about all of you from Eriol and was excited when he said all of you are coming here.” Looking around, she caught sight of Meiling and her face brightened, “Meiling! You’ve found out your magic at last!” Meiling smiled at her cousin before frowning, “What do you mean by at last? Don’t tell me you knew…”

Before Meiling could continue, Xiao Min gave her a hug that cut off her words. “Meiling, you talked too much. I’m glad that you’re here too,” said Xiao Min. Turning to Tomoyo, Xiao Min smiled cheerfully at her, “You must be Daidouji Tomoyo. Eriol always talk about you. You’re Sakura’s second cousin, isn’t it? I’m Li Min, Syaoran’s twin sister. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

Xiao Min bowed to a startled Tomoyo and suddenly hugged her. “I don’t mean to sound so polite and treat you like a stranger. Mama always told me to introduce myself to people. You aren’t upset, are you?” asked Xiao Min worriedly. Tomoyo shook her head, “Iie. You’re so kawaii! Would you model for me when you’re free? Onegai, Li-san!” Xiao Min’s face went pale, “I don’t wear girls’ things.” Tomoyo shook her head, “It’s okay. I can make boys clothing for you. Onegai, just once!” Tomoyo gave her a pleading look and Xiao Min sighed, “If that’s what you want. But call me Xiao Min. it’s a nickname that Papa gave me.”

Tomoyo smiled brightly at her and began to think of clothes she can design for her new cute friend. Syaoran shook his head, ‘Xiao Min will regret her decision when it’s time to model for Daidouji.’ Sakura smiled, ‘Demo, I don’t think anyone can resist Tomoyo-chan. She’s so different from you. Min-chan is almost the opposite of you.’ Syaoran only nodded his head in agreement.

A flash of gold caught Xiao Min’s eyes and if possible, her face had an expression of happiness and she ran to the golden haired boy and into his arms. Tomoyo filmed the extremely cute scene, Sakura giggled; Syaoran’s eyes were dancing in amusement, Meiling sniggered; Serena smiled serenely; Draco and Blaise growled protectively, Dumbledore’s eyes were crinkling in mirth and the Golden Trio were puzzled.

“Tranq!” exclaimed Xiao Min happily. The boy smiled at her. He was as probably happier than her. “Miss me?” questioned Travis, “I've miss getting you out of trouble.” Xiao Min hit him playfully and smiled. “Serena, isn’t it? I’m glad you two found each other. How’s Cousin Endymion?” asked Xiao Min, as she glanced at Serena.

Draco growled, “Will you take your hands off her?” Xiao Min blinked in surprise before smiling brightly again and spoke in English, “I've forgot to introduce everyone. This is Travis Watson, my best friend. His sister, Serena Tsukino. They were separated when their parents died and were adopted by different people. That’s why they have different surnames. My twin brother, Syaoran Li. My cousin, Meiling Li. Sakura Kinomoto, my brother’s soul-mate, and Tomoyo Daidouji, Sakura’s cousin.”

Turning to the transfer students, Xiao Min introduced, “The headmaster, Albus Dumbledore. My friends, Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini. All of them are against Voldemort, Syaoran. You don’t have to glare at them so suspiciously. Trust me; I've never misjudged people in my entire life.”

Suddenly, Xiao Min cried out, “They’re so cute! Where did you find them?” Everyone look at the girl as she hugged something invisible. “In the Magical Menagerie. Can you see them?” asked Sakura in surprise. Xiao Min nodded her head, “I’m rather sensitive to animals, since I can understand their speech. True Wolves and Soul Phoenixes are very rare among their species. It’s no coincidence that both of you have found them. Remember that they will be your companions for life.”

Sakura and Syaoran nodded their heads in understanding. Dumbledore spoke up, “From now onwards, all of you will stay in the same dormitory.” The three Gyffindors looked at each other in horror and the two Slytherins exchanged horrific looks.

Dumbledore continued, “First of all, Professor Hiiragizawa had informed me that the pets that you owned are the True Wolves and the Soul Phoenixes. To avoid scaring the other students, I've decided to place all of you in another dormitory. Secondly, I've reasons to believe that Mr. Malfoy’s life might be in danger since Miss Li had informed me that Mr. Malfoy had just insulted Voldemort in front of Miss Parkingson, Mr. Crabbe, and Mr. Goyle. Thus, all of you will be in the same dormitory. Later, Professor McGonagall will bring all of you to your dormitory. Now, run along. The Sorting is about to begin.”

All the students went out of the headmaster’s office and hurried to the Great Hall. The three Gyffindors walk hurriedly, while the transfer students ran. The three Slytherins decided to stroll there.

“You seemed to know them pretty well,” stated Draco. Xiao Min nodded her head happily, “They’re all very nice people. I’m sure they’ll like both of you. But don’t go insulting them; it’ll hurt me to see my friends insulting each other.” Sighing, the two boys agreed and they hurried into the Great Hall.