Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 19

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible. All CCS gang had turned thirteen during their stay at Eriol’s house. Serena and Travis remained fifteen. Sakura and Syaoran always talked using their mind-link when they are alone, so did Serena and Travis.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At The Dormitory…

“This is where the rooms are situated. Your names are on the door of your rooms. ‘night everyone,” said Xiao Min as she disappeared into the room with the blue words ‘Min Li’ on it. As soon as she went into the room, the words vanished and the door became the same color as the words. Then, everyone began to search for his or her own room. Both Syaoran and Sakura did not have to search far. Their room was just across from Xiao Min’s room. Their door turned into a mixture of pink and green when they went in. Travis’s room was beside Xiao Min’s room and Serena’s room was beside his. Travis’s door turned into golden color while Serena’s door turned into silver color.

Tomoyo’s room was next to Sakura and Syaoran’s room and Meiling’s room was next to hers. The doors turned into violet and red respectively after they entered the room. Draco’s room was next to Meiling’s room and Harry’s room was across from his. Both glared at each other as they went into their rooms. Harry’s door was dark green while Draco’s door was ice blue. Blaise went into the room beside Draco’s and it turned into black color.


At Sakura And Syaoran’s Room…

The moment Sakura and Syaoran entered their room; they saw Kero on the dressing table. “Sakura!” exclaimed Kero enthusiastically as he flew towards Sakura, “I missed you!” Syaoran thought sarcastically, ‘I bet he missed the food you’d always gave him more than you.’ Sakura giggled, ‘Don’t be so bad, Syaoran-kun. You don’t want Kero-chan to hear that, do you?’ Syaoran refused to reply to this question. He went into the bathroom to change into his sleeping clothes.

“Must that Gaki sleep in the same room as us, Sakura?” questioned Kero mournfully. Sakura frowned, “Kero-chan, Syaoran-kun is not a Gaki. If I hear any more insults from you, no more sweets for you for a year.” Kero panicked, “I won’t insult him, I promise.”

The door suddenly opened and Xiao Min came in. “Sakura, can I borrow The Dream from you for a while?” asked Xiao Min. Kero did not have time to hide and he froze when he heard her question, “Who are you and how did you know about the Cards?” Xiao Min smiled brightly, “Cerberus, is that you? Is that the false form Clow-sama was always talking about? Don't you remember me? I’m Xiao Min, Clow-sama’s youngest student.” Kero suddenly remembered, “I remembered you now. You’re the one that always played with the Cards with Clow’s oldest student. Her name was Cherry, I think.”

Turning to a stunned Sakura, Xiao Min asked again, “So, can I borrow The Dream? I've to send most of you dreams from your past to let you remember. It’s quite tiring if I don’t have external help from The Dream.” Sakura nodded and smiled, “Of course you can borrow. Do you need me to activate the Card?” Xiao Min shook her head, “I can activate The Dream myself. I’ll activate the Card after everyone had fallen asleep. ‘night, Sakura, Cerberus!”

Waving to them, Xiao Min left the room and closed the door softly. “I thought I’d heard Xiao Min’s voice,” said Syaoran as he came out of the bathroom. “She came here just now to borrow The Dream,” said Kero when Sakura went into the bathroom to change. Syaoran nodded his head and climbed into his bed. Cherry climbed after him and slept on his feet. In two minutes’ time, both wolf and master were asleep.

Kero yawned and went to the dressing room table. He went into the lowest drawer where he had been sleeping for the past week and climbed into his makeshift bed and fell asleep. The two phoenixes flew to the perch that was made for them.

When Sakura came out, she smiled seeing Syaoran’s sleeping form. She went to Syaoran and whispered softly to his sleeping form, “Oyasumi nasai, Syaoran-kun.” Before going to her bed, which was at another side of the room, she kissed Syaoran softly on his forehead. Okami followed her to her bed and slept on her feet as Sakura fell asleep.


At Xiao Min’s Room…

“Everyone’s asleep. You can start to send them the dreams,” said Clow’s portrait. Xiao Min raised an eyebrow, “Who’s idea was it to put your portraits in all the rooms?” Clow gave her a mysterious smile, “It’s a secret.” Xiao Min rolled her eyes, “Must be Eriol. No matter how clever Professor Dumbledore is, he wouldn’t be that cunning as Eriol and you to think of this.” Clow smiled at her, “You’re right. Albus is a clever and wise person. However, he does not have the cunning wit of Voldemort. That’s why Eriol was here for. You’re the only person that did not think of Eriol and me as the same person. Why?”

Xiao Min smiled, “Although you might be Eriol’s reincarnate, you can never be him and vice versa. If I think of Eriol and you as the same person, it will cause Eriol pain. He does not want to live in your shadow and always be compared with you.”

Clow nodded his head, “Are you ready?” Xiao Min took a deep breath and nodded her head. Closing her eyes, she let out her aura and search for the Cards. Finding The Dream, Xiao Min asked, ‘Onegai, Dream, can you help me to let Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, Travis, and Serena dreamt about their past?’

Xiao Min broke the connection with the Card when she felt most of her magic being drained away. “Daijobu desuka?” asked Clow worriedly. Xiao Min nodded her head, “Hai. Just a little tired. I’ll wash up first before going to bed.” The black-headed girl went into the bathroom and came out after twenty minutes dressed in her sleeping clothes. Clow watched worriedly as his youngest students climbed into bed and fell asleep instantly.


Author notes: know that this is a bit short. However, the next chapter would be very long. I promise. For those people who had asked about the Sailor Moon Universal story, this is the website: http://members.aol.com/CresMnBm/universe.htm