Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ School for Lovers ❯ In the Begging there were Bakas ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

rikasakuraduo-heerosyliaspike: Hello to my 2nd story!! This story is a mix of Gundam wing, Cardcaptor Sakura and Beyblades! I categorized the story to Gundam Wing but I really don't know why I placed it in Gundam Wing. Say Hi characters!

Duo:^O^ Hi! Salute! Bonjour! Ni how! Kanichi wah! Welcom......<->

rikasakuraduo-heerosyliaspike: Thank goodness! (Slaps a hand on Duo's mouth)

Ray: Hello

Mariah: Hi

Tyson: HI!!!!!

Kenny: (Shaking his head at Tyson)

Kai: ...-.-

Sakura: Ummm Hello?

Syaoron: Hi

Tomoyo: Wow I better film this! (A video camera gets whip out of thin air)

Kero: Hiya Kids!!!

Eriol: Good day

Ruby: Hello

Spinner: Charming to be here

Julian: Hi^.^

Quatre: Hello everyone!^.^

Wufei: I have no idea what to do...*.*

Trowa: ....

Heero: ....

rikasakuraduo-heerosyliaspike: Lets get on with the story!

Everyone: Yay!!!*^O^*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

(Gundam Wing)

" Why do we have to go to boarding school now! The war ended three months ago!" Duo complained as he was shoved out of Quatre's limousine and was standing in front of a big building.

" Baka I told you a million times we had no choice! The federals and everyone living had to vote for kids from 6-19 have to go to school no matter what!" Wufei screamed as he was pushed out of the limo too. Quatre, Trowa and Heero silently walked out of the limo and grabbed Duo and Wufei to the big building aka School...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~ *~*~~*~*

(Cardcaptor Sakura they are teenagers now)

" Eriol tell me again why we are at School?" Ruby asked as she and her other company arrived at there new boarding school.

" Cause you burnt down the last one we went to," Eriol said as he exited the taxi.

Ruby placed a finger on her lips," Oh yeah..."

Spinner sticked his head out of Ruby's handbag," Lets get going,"

(Another part of the school)

"YAY!!! GO SAKURA!" Tomoyo chanted as Sakura's team was winning the tug-a-war that they were doing for Gym today. Sakura and Syaoron was in the same team and was winning, no help from there friends.

The teacher counted for the game was to be over soon," 3...2...1..." Just then Sakura and Syaoran gave the rope a big tug and won by a second.

~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Beybreakers with Mariah also Ray and Mariah are a thing...)

"Wow look at this guys!" Tyson yelled as he ran out of the car and started inspecting the school.

Kenny started to get out of the car," Tyson get back here!" Ray stepped out of the car and started to help Mariah. Once Mariah was out of the car she blushed while staring at Ray's hand that was holding her hand," Thankyou,"

Max started to brag about how silent Kai was throughout the car trip and kept on saying 'Lighten up Kai!'. While this was happening Kai silently parked the car in the garage the group paid for when paying for the school fee that cost a lot to pay. Might I mention that Kai paid for the boarding school from the money he got from his grandfather's death. Kai's Grandfather was on house arrest until his time gave up leaving Kai all the riches and family business( which I might add was the one that Boras got caught) so he kindly( for once!) offered to send himself and his fellow teammates also friends to the best boarding school in the world.

____________________________________________________________ ________________

Quatre went up to the front desk and asked" I'm checking in for the School," the administrator lady told them to go to the office to Check in for the dormitories, "Thanks,"

______________________________________________________________ ____ ____________

"Hey aren't we getting our dorms changed?" Sakura asked as she tied her shoelaces to her formal uniform.

Tomoyo was waiting for Sakura but kept her eyes to the magazine she was reading," Yeah Syaoran, you and I are the first students to get the bigger dorms, in fact we should go to the office right about now," Tomoyo said peeping at her watch.

Sakura neatened her dress and picked up her bag," Well I'm done!"

" Sakura, Tomoyo! We gotta go!" Syaoran yelled from the outside of the girls change room. And he got a big, "COMING!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

" So where do we go now?" the stuffed animal asked.

Ruby pondered but Eriol being the smart one gave a straight answer," To the office we go..."

_______________________________________________________ __________________________

" Tyson get back here!" Kenny yelled as Tyson was chasing Max around the front of the school getting stares from girls and boys sticking there head out of the classroom windows and laughing there head off. After a few seconds they were quiet as the coolest teenager they saw was talking to the baboons.

"But Kai!" Tyson started to whine.

" Lets just get to the office,"

_____________________________________________________ _____________________________

rikasakuraduo-heerosyliaspike: What will happen next! Don't own 'em so don't sue me. Need 7 reviews for the next chappie to get up.