Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ School for Lovers ❯ Argh!!Compititions!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay Chapter 6 now I really hope this chapter is a bit longer than before and also I keep on focusing on Tyson and Linda....

`~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"W ow!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at all these tournaments!!!!!"

Around the billboard of the school every student surrounded the board with big chatters.

" I'm entering the athletic tournament!!!!"

Somewhere else....

" I can't believe they have a Singing tournament!!! I'm entering!!!!"

" Yeah I'm entering to!!!"

Around 10 minutes later everyone had disappeared to there lockers and around that time everyone from the expensive building had arrived at the billboard that was once full of people surrounding it.

"Lets see what tournaments are there this year..... Swimming, Singing, Golf? Well that's new! A Beyblading tournament. Ummm what else there is Bicycle, Athletic, Cross-country, huh? Origami????" Tomoyo said in surprise with the Origami tournament.

Nearly everyone placed there name in at least one tournament. Heero entered the Computer, Origami and the Athletic Tournaments. Duo entered Athletics, Cross-country and the Basketball Tournaments. While Trowa entered Gymnastics, Archery and the Music Tournaments. Quatre entered Archery, Swimming and the Music Tournaments while Wufei entered the Fencing, Debating and Photography Tournaments. Syaroan entered Basketball and Soccer. Sakura entered the Photography and Athletic Tournaments while Tomoyo entered into the Photography and Computer Tournament. Eriol entered into the soccer and Origami tournaments while Ruby entered the Singing and swimming tournaments. Kai entered into the Archery and Beyblading tournaments while Ray entered into the same categories as well. Max entered in Swimming, Athletics, Cross-Country, Debating and Beyblading tournaments. Kenny entered into only the computer while requesting to use his own laptop.

"Are you allowed to request your own computer?" Duo asked after Kenny finished requesting the favor.

Kenny turned around, "You can its an extra rule? Any participant are only allowed to compete if they have there own Laptop or Hardtop Computer. It's there in fine print."

Heero push back in and started to write down the use of his own computer next to his name on the signup sheet. Tyson went on a crazy spree and he entered 10 tournaments that includes Swimming, Beyblades, Archery, Music, Origami, Singing, Debating, Photography, Basketball and Soccer tournaments.

Max patted Tyson on the back, "Isn't that a lot to do?"

"Yeah Whatever,"

Leanne signed up for Computer and beyblading tournaments while Lynda didn't sign up for anything. By then a boy with olive colored eyes and dark brown hair with a girl around his waist that has blonde hair and gray eyes were laughing at something.

Leanne, Tomoyo, Sakura and Lynda expression turned into both annoyance and anger.

Lynda turned her face in another direction while the couple headed closer.

"Hayden and Mary," Sakura seethed under her breathe while the couple stopped right in front of them.

Hayden stand in front of Lynda as she was in front of the billboard." Move," and with that he shoved Linda away but with his strength was more than a normal shove and made her bash her head against a wall. Once Hayden and Mary finished signing up they headed to the new group of students which happen to be the G-boys, the Bladebreakers and Eriol's group.

"Hello my name is Hayden and this is Mary I really hope to be friends,"(1)

Wufei's eyes were bulging up, "Why should we be friends with you when you threw one of our friends into a wall!?"

This time Mary talked, "You mean that loner? I never knew she can makes friends which are Chinese and Japanese and especially with Americans too,"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!"

Max stared to charge at Mary but it took Duo and Heero to hold him back while suppressing the anger within themselves too.

Hayden and Mary both shrugged and walked away.

Tomoyo glared as hard as she can at the mean couple but soften when she turned to Lynda's direction. Actually everyone turned to Linda's direction but she disappeared.

~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!

"How can they be so cruel?" Mariah asked as Kenny, Kai, Max, Leanne, Tomoyo and herself sat down in the classroom.

"They were born cruel that's what,"

Leanne shifted in her seat as she started rummaging for her homework.

~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!

In the classroom B101 Tyson, Ray and Eriol asked the exact question.

"Because Hayden's the jock and Mary is now a cheerleader,"

Sakura and Syaoron answered while Lynda came into the room with a bandage wrapped around her head.

~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!

It was dark in the room with only a glow from a tiny flame within a hand....

"Status..."

"Her brother is there and I can see that an angel, a fire starter, a water controller and a sorcerer is in the presence of Death,"

Blood red eyes gleamed with glee in the darkness,

"And let the past return with a vengeance,"

~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!

Okay.......TBC

(1)Okay anyone know this line somewhere? Guess!!! If you guessed Harry Potter your.....RIGHT! Just swap Hayden to Draco and there you go!

Really when I read this over the end was really stupid and I mean stupid......watcha think? Really Good, Neutral, Bad, Extremely Bad or STINKAROO!!!!