Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ School for Lovers ❯ What the hell?? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

//whatever...// are thoughts

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"This is so GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Duo shouted between mouthfuls of Fried Rice that the Chan sisters made.

Leanne smiled," Why thank you!"

Lynda picked up her plate and another plate. She started to leave while Quatre started to stand from his seat but Trowa pulled him down while whispering in his ear," She is taking dinner to that guy who went on that rampage," Quatre nodded for the info.

Lynda stopped in front of the gym door and precariously balanced 2 plates on one arm while pulling out the keys to the gym. She turned the lock then pushed open the door to see Tyson sitting in front a mutilated punching bag.

" I brought you some dinner," Lynda said as she came closer to Tyson," you don't mind if I eat with you?"

" I don't mind,"

Lynda sat cross legged in front of Tyson while eating the Fried Rice. Both of them ate in silence but only around the end of the serving Lynda spoke.

Lynda looked up from her now empty plate that she was staring at before," I know how you feel Tyson but you shouldn't of punched Max cause you can lose a friend like that,"

" No you don't know how I feel," Tyson said with a very low angry voice," YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL CAUSE YOUR NOT ME!!!!!" Tyson yelled while snapping his head up to eye level.

Lynda quickly stand up from her sitting position," I MAY NOT BE YOU BUT I KNOW HOW IT PROBABLY FEEL! I HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO LEFT ME FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING? THEY'RE IN THIS SCHOOL, IN ALL MY CLASSES AND START MAKING OUT AT EVERY CHANCE THEY HAD!!!!!!" A tear started to roll down her cheek she tossed a bunch of keys to Tyson who caught it of course also she lowered her volume," these are your keys, your roommate is Kai," Lynda picked up the 2 empty plates and just left while a wide-eyed Tyson stared at the object she accidentally thrown to him with the keys.

A beautiful jade butterfly clip.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________________________

// I hate him so much!!!!// Linda threw herself on her new bed. She started to sniffle in her pillow.// I hate him for making me bring that up. I hate Tyson. I hate Hayden. I hate Mary. I HATE EVERYTHING!!!!//

_______________________________________________________________ __________________________________

Heh heh heh... this is a short chapter but is it good??????? And if anyone is having a query about who is Hayden and Mary is Hayden is Linda's ex-boyfriend and Mary was the best friend who is the girlfriend of Hayden. Got it now????

I need reviews.... reviews fuel the story so the story can be continued with other little romances!!!!!