Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ School for Lovers ❯ A broken heart, a past broken heart and a hell of a lot of Pain ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bleep... bleep... bleep....

Around nearly everyone bought out a kind of object. Heero's Laptop, Duo's and Quatre's pagers, Sakura's, Leanne's, Linda's, Tomoyo's, Ruby's mobile phones and the Bladebreakers Battle Analyser were pulled out.

" Yes!..."

Everyone turned around and saw Tyson with the pager thing," yo Kenny! Mail from Hilary!(2)"Kenny took a look over Tyson's shoulder," She says hi to Maxi, Kenny, Ray, Kai," Tyson scrolled down further and seriously people we could see steam coming out of his ears.

" Tyson what's the prob?" Max asked as he peered into the pager thingy and his face turned into a sympathetic look while giving Tyson a pat on the shoulder," you know she would of one day,"

Tyson turned into an angry beetroot and started to yell, glare and shake," WHAT DO YOU CARE SHE IS NO, WAS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU HAVE NO IDEA CAUSE YOUR STILL WITH MIRIAM!!!!"

Max started to back away slowly," Chill Tyson. Just chill..."

"CHILL! YOU WANT ME TO CHILL WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOW DATING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IN MY HOME TOWN!!!!!!" Everyone winced when Max was still backing away and tripped over a uneven tile while Tyson still advanced towards Max until.....

Smack!!!....

Tyson punched Max's face who will have a probably chipped tooth. Thinking this is getting out of hand Kai and Ray tackled Tyson to the ground and trying to hold him down but no luck Tyson punched Kai in the cheekbone, everyone winced again as they heard a crack but Kai was even fazed by that blow. Kai and Ray now including Syaoron tackled Tyson again and now successfully binding Tyson with some rope from Duo which was from who knows where. Once they got to the building with the tied up and gagged Tyson everyone else unbounded Tyson and threw him into the gym while locking the door. After a few seconds of silence the door started to bang.

"Take your frustrations on a punching bag!" Max yelled at the door.

Linda who felt a bit sympathetic to Tyson talked first when the constant banging was replaced by hits onto the punching bag," Hey lets introduce ourselves over some drinks in the kitchen/common room?" Everyone agreed.

When nearly everybody were seated in a circle the last person, Linda sat down with her drink everyone took a sip of their drinks. Heero, Trowa and Wufei were drinking strong espressos while Quatre, Eriol and Tomoyo were drinking tea. Duo had drank all of his sugar based fizzy drink while everyone grimaced at the sugar content.

"1 hole bag of sugar! Now that is a lot to drink in one go," Sakura said out loud while thinking of Kero and his sugar intake. Sakura, Syaoran, Linda, Leanne, Ruby, Max, Ray and Mariah had soft drinks and nearly spat out what they already drank after seeing Duo's extraordinary taste.

" Lets start introduce ourselves starting with me, okay?" Leanne asked as she started talking again when everybody nodded," My name is Leanne Chan and I'm in grade 10 at this school. I like to do netball, hockey and ice skating. Next,"

Seeing that Quatre was next to Leanne he went next," I'm Quatre Winner and I'm entering year 12. I like to play my violin. Next,"

"....."

"....."

" Duo!"

Duo's attention snapped to Quatre and he started blinking," uh.... My name is Duo Maxwell and I'm entering year 12. I like to kick people butts in basketball, soccer and computer games."

"........"

" You gotta introduce yourself sooner or later Trowa,"

"......... My name is Trowa Barton and I'm entering Year 12. I enjoy playing my flute and gymnastics."

" Heero Yuy, going into Year 12 and I enjoy beating Duo in basketball and all the other stuff which is competitive,"

" I'm Wufei Chang and going into Year 12. I like to meditate and beat Duo's scores once in a while."

" My name is Sakura Kimoto(3) and I'm in Year 10. I enjoy gymnastics, rock-climbing and ice skating. Next,"

" My name is Syaoron Li and I'm in Year 10. I like to do soccer and Ice skating."

" Um Hello I'm Tomoyo Taylor(4) and I'm in Year 10. I like to do photography, painting and singing."

" Kai Hiwatari and entering Year 10. Enjoys beyblading."

" My name is Max Tate and entering Year 10. I enjoy basketball and beyblading."

" I'm Ray Kon and I'm entering Year 10. I like to beyblade and defeat any opponent at normal chess and Chinese chess."

" My name is Mariah Wong(4) and I'm entering Year 10. I like to rock climb and beyblading."

" I'm Kenny Lau and I'm entering Year 10. I like to analyze data with the help of my computer Dizzy."

" My name is Ruby Moon and I'm entering Year 12. I enjoy anything..."

" My name is Eriol Heroiza(3)and I'm entering Year 10. I enjoy calligraphy and painting."

" My name is Linda Chan and I'm in Year 10. I enjoy swimming, netball, softball, basketball, soccer and enjoy beating Death Carrier at everything that I challenge them at on the internet."

Duo stared in shock," So your CrazyAzn_Girl(5) that is the only one who can beat me in everything,"

"But then Wing(6) always beat me in every shooting game I challenge the internet friend,"

Everyone sweared that they saw Heero smirking at Linda.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(2) If no one knows Hilary then watch the second series people!!!!

(3) I think the last names were like that but yeah anyone knows tell me!

(4) Anyone knows their last names?

(5) Heh heh heh^_^' Hint: Look at my Anime Msn Group.......

(6) Come on.... if anyone don't know who I was talking about you must of been born stupid!!!!!!!!

Now I want some reviews coming out. I will update but only your reviews will be fueling that!