Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ School for Lovers ❯ Two more girls.... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"You're all roommates,"

Two girls were spotted running to their way both with black hair and brown eyes but different of the face shape and height. Their long hair was tied back into a ponytail.

"Hey what did we miss Ms Katowa!" The slightly taller girl asked as they caught up with glasses.

"You missed nothing Linda!"

"Leanne what are you looking for?" Linda asked as the girl named Leanne started rummaging through her backpack.

"The note sister," Leanne hissed with a lot of bitterness in her throat.

Duo leaned to Quatre while watching the commotion with the other people that are going to be their room mates," If that Leanne girl never mentioned that they are sisters I wouldn't be able to tell that they are sisters,"

Just then Leanne pulled out a beyblade set while looking for the note.

"Do you beyblade?" Kenny asked out of curiosity.

Linda pulled out her beyblade set," We both do Kenny,"

Kenny nearly fell backwards," How do you know my name?"

Linda gave a wide smile," Don't worry I done my research on my new room mates as the present students that are moving in with the new students we're the welcoming committee too,"

"Wow she can talk as much as Duo..." Wufei said with a surprised face.

"Hey!!!" Duo gave a glare sending his message of 'Don't mess with Shinigami or suffer'.

"Well isn't that convenient," Tyson said with sarcasm rolling off his tongue.

"So what is your problem, Tyson?" Linda coolly said.

"Nothin..."

" 2 seconds of meeting a guy and you already start an argument," Leanne said while going up to Ms Katowa with a paper. This time was Sakura leaning to Leanne," Still not over the Hayden guy?" Sakura asked in a whisper.

Leanne shook her head," Totally over it but doesn't trust any boy she meets anymore,"

Linda gave a glare that rivaled Heero's TM Death glare to both Tyson and Leanne.

" Okay 2 in a bedroom but you can only have the same gender in your rooms. Boys are on the left when you enter the building and girls on the right. and as you people are special you have a dinning room, games room, kitchen and a indoor gym facility around the new building," Ms Katowa explained as they gave the boys and girls a bunch of keys," these are keys to the rooms around that building and there are copies for the bedroom that you choose so you'll end up with a key to the building, key to the gym facility, a key to the games room and a key to your room that you chose,"

" Thankyou Ms Katowa,"

"Thanks for the info Ms Katowa,"

"Thanks Mrs K! Hey, Ow!"

Heero bonked Duo on the head," Its Ms Katowa you baka,"

Everyone started to giggle or burst into loud laughter at the remark. (Not Heero but Trowa and Kai came out with some laughs)