Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ math class and lunch ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Read the chapter 2 Disclaimer.

Blood tears high three. Math class and lunch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

SFS; I Hate math. I F***en hate math with a passion. I just hope that I can get a teacher who will let me pass despite being a magnet for Chaos. Not that I don't mind. It's just, I never intend on it. I mean, if I didn't have Pilaf as my history teacher, his faced wouldn't be so F***ed up like it is. Ahhh Yeah

The bell began to sound as SFS barely entered the math class. He sat in the back row, so not to be noticed by anybody. The one class he wasn't going to enjoy, he wasn't going to make it unenjoyable for the nerds. He decided he needed to catch some Z's, and swiftly fell asleep

Boy1: Did you hear who's the teacher for this semester?

Boy2: No, I didn't.

Boy1: Probably the hottest teacher alive. Miss Bulma Briefs.

With that, SFS, woke up, from his small nap, very surprised.

SFS Thoughts: So this might be cool after all. Maybe I'll have a good reason to actually pay attention this time around. Damn, there she is.... Nice ass. Big time Rack. Curvy body. Good Gracious ass bodacious, she is beyond hoooooooooottttttttttttttttt......Down Boy, can't let that be a weakness. Then again, you are a sucker for hot women. Ahhh yeah.

Bulma: Thank you everyone. I'll bet you all know me. Well, in case you don't, I'm Bulma Briefs.

SFS Thoughts: Okay, I'm convinced. This is a definite crossover from animies, and WWE. What's next, games? Who cares. This is the best school anybody could ask for. I'm not saying my 'line' right now, there's no point.

Bulma: Now, listen up, for I have some rules you must follow. 1, don't make any advances towards me, cuz I don't want any bloodshed, because my husband will kill.....unfortunately. Two, just call me Bulma. Three, No Dicking....make that screwing.....make that....nevermind. When I say something like that it always sounds sexual. Just don't...........disrupt things.

Bulma is inwardly applauding herself, for her genius fr not sounding so sexual.

Bulma: Oh, and four, which ties in with one, I don't want my Husbands bloods all over this class room again. Isn't that right......Vega.

SFS was really surprised. He didn't know Vega had this class.

Vega: Yeah WHATEVER!!!!!!!

SFS shook his head shamefully. So Vega had made an advance towards Bulma, and got away with it.

Bulma: And finally, You can be in groups when working on all work in class.

A few minutes later, the work was assigned, and SFS walked up to Vega.

SFS: Didn't know you were in this class

Vega: Niether did I. I need some help of this problem. Do you want help me. I suck at math.

SFS: Same here. Oh, and Vega. I'll bet you are the only one who has made advances toward our teacher and got away with it.

Vega: Nope

SFS: I don't get it.

Vega: Bulma is my sister in law. She's married to my brother.

SFS: Oh. OHHHHH, you must have saved the last person who did make advances on Bulma.

Vega: Hell yeah

SFS: Did I mention you have a hot Girlfriend?

Vega: No you....hey....HOW THE F*** DO YOU KNOW PAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SFS: Calm down. She's in my history class. Boy, Pilf sure got F***ed over.

Vega: I heard his face got cut up so severely, that he had to go to the hospital.

SFS: Courtesy of me

Vega: Huh?

SFS: You'll learn soon enough on how I did it. Damn, bell's about to go. What's your next class.

Vega: After lunch.....it's gym.

SFS: Kick F***en ass, that's mine as well.

Vega: I must warn you, there are only a select few students who can endure the punishment that crazy boi can dish, and I'm one of them.

Lunch time, Cafeteria. SFS noticed that there was a duel going on.

SFS: Don't tell me, I already know. This is a crossover from WWE, possibly NWA, Animies, and possibly games.

Vega: Couldn't be more correct. Hench where Stone cold, Bulma, Pilaf, and of course, the beautiful, ever mega sexay Pan, are from.

SFS: Ahhh yeah.

The battle was between world champion Yugi moto, and A silver haired 19 year old. The challenge lost.

Boy: I'll kill you for that.

Girl: Inuyasha.....Sit

the boy, known as Inuyasha, hit the floor, mumbling a few cuss words.

Inuyasha: Damn, Kagome. I wasn't actually going to kill him. I was just joking

Kagome: My ass you were.

Inuyasha (in daze): Yeah, your verrrrry, Cute ass.

Kagome blushed at that, and SFS couldn't help but laugh at that. Apparently, due to Inuyahsa's odd ears, he could pick up any sort of sound.

Inuyahsa: That Son of a B****. I'll kill him.

Inuyahsa was on the floor again due to Kagome, and he was pissed.

SFS: If I was me, I wouldn't want to mess with him, so I'll try not to laugh any more.

Inuyahsa rose up, hearing this. He smiled.

Inuyasha: Well, at least he's smart. It seems you already know me. But may I ask, who the hell are you?

SFS: I expected nothing more then that. The name's Pat. But please, call me SFS.

SFS Extended his hand, and Inuyasha shook it. He also noticed who was beside SFS.

Inuyahsa: Good choice for a friend, if that's what I think it is.

SFS: Known him since the cradle. From what I take it. He's got quite the rep.

Inuyasha: Beat up half the teachers on his first day, two years ago. He also holds concerts starring himself. He also WAS a playboy around here, but he gave it up for a good choice of meat.

Vega: It's all what you see. Nothing more, nothing less. But I was art of a gang.

SFS: Damn. 5 years away and I don't know S*** about you. What was the gang called.

Vega: The playboys.

SFS: That's good. No really, what were they called.

Vega: The playboys. It's because all the gang members were Playboys. It also seems as if each year there is a new gang entering the school. At least one.

SFS: Well, lets's continue it. I already know four of the starting members.

Inuyasha: Who.

SFS: Vega, Pan, you, and I.

Kagome: Let's not forget about me.

SFS looks around, and spots Kagome behind Inuyasha.

SFS: Hot DAMN!!!!!! Who wouldn't want you.

Inuyasha: Hey, don't make any moves on my girlfriend.

Kagome: He was just complimenting me.

SFS: I also respect if women are taken. Well, actually, I know of a sixth, starting member.

Inuyasha: Who?

SFS: My little sister, Rin.

A suddenly, a girl walks up behind SFS, and surprises him.

Girl: Well, at least I'm being talked about by you, big brother.

SFS: Rin, I didn't notice you. Here's a couple new friends of mine. Kagome, Inuyasha, meet my sister, Rin.

Rin: Hey.

Vega: Long time no see Rin. Damn, you've changed into a beauty rivaling my girlfriend.

SFS; And make any moves towards her, while you are with Pan, I'll kill you, shatter your skull, and use the bones to make a necklace for Rin.

Vega: That's kinda low, isn't it?

SFS: F*** you

Everybody laughs at that comment. SFS mentions his idea to Rin, and she accepts.

Vega: What should we call the gang?

Inuyasha: How's about Speakerboxx?

SFS: did you get that off of one of Outkast's new CD's

Inuyasha: Yup.

Rin: Looks like you got some competition.

Kagome: and what does that mean?

SFS: I'm known for ripping off, and impersinating famous celebrities....... If ya smellllllllll.....what SFS......Is Cooking.

Vega shakes his head, in embarrassment.

Vega: Speakerboxx, everyone?

The rest of them nodded.

Vega: Let's go to 'my nephew's company, Capsule Corp, after school.

SFS: I'll drive

Vega: You have your license?

SFS: That, plus a nice low-rider Cadillac. Don't forget, I'm rich. How the hell did you think me and Rin got here?

Inuyasha: Wellllll. The best car in the world. But let me warn you, stay away from my brother, Rin.

Rin: Why's that?

Inyuasha: He kills for fun, and isn't afraid to rape any woman he wants.

SFS; I'll keep my promise, just aimed at him.

Inuyasha: Bout time someone said something like that.

The bell was sounded.

SFS: I'm outta here. But I'll see you guys later