Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Gym and Capsule Corp ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything involved in this story.

Blood tears high 4: Gym and Capsule corp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

SFS: I'm tellin' ya V-man, I'm not concerned about gym.

Vega: With that attitude, there will be bloodshed from out teacher.

SFS: What the F*** is that supposed to mean?

Vega took off his biker gloves, and he revealed that his hand, were actually metallic claws. SFS took a card out, and his arm transformed.

Vega: Huh? What's going on?

SFS: Hold on.

SFS took out the 8 of hearts, and pointed it at Vega's claws. A red beam hit them, and the card picture turned into the claws.

Vega: Huh?

SFS: It's my ability. I have a special deck of cards, that when I want something, I can copy it. This arm, which I was born with, can use the cards power. It's a powerful ability, that I am glad to have.

Vega: Uh huh. Well, least I'm no longer the one with a cool secret.

SFS: What the hell does that mean?

Vega: I'm half sayian. Half devil, Half sayian.

SFS: Okay then. No offence though.

Vega: Non taken. With that said, my brother, Vegeta, is the gym coach.

SFS: S***

Vega: No kidding. It's cool that you have that ability

SFS: Let's not be late, or we'll will suffer.

Vega and SFS rushed to gym class, as fast as they could. They made it the bell, and got changed. Vega wore a black tank-top, with black shorts. SFS wore his red T-shirt, but had jean shorts down to his knees. All the students gathered round to meet their teacher.

Vegeta: Well, well, well. Another pathetic bunch of humans for me to teach. Why must I get stuck with the nerds, and not the guys who actually enjoy kicking ass.

Vega (to SFS): Community service. He doesn't get paid for this.

SFS: No wonder he's a B****.

Vegeta: WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SFS: Yeash, I thought I had anger problems. This guy makes me look good.

Vegeta was about to strike SFS, but Vega got in his way.

Vegeta: Step out of my way, little brother.

Vega: F*** you. It's a good friend of mine. So don't lay a finger on him.

Vegeta Sniffed the air.

Vegeta: At least most of you have fear. Fear, of what I plan to do to you.

Vega: My fear Is, I'll kill you this time around. You know I'm stronger then you.

SFS: Well, at least he has a hot teacher for a wife.

Vegeta: NOBODY TALK ABOUT MY MATE THAT WAY. DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, in a great flash, Vegeta is slapped backwards, by a now Super Sayian Vega. Vegeta was bleeding a lot, due to his shoulder was cut open deep, and face scratched up. Vega went to the nurses office, and summoned the Nurses to the gym, to get Vegeta.

Nurse: That's the first time this year.

Vega: Brings my record to about 236, doesn't it.

Nurse: I didn't know you kept track.

Vega: I try.

Vegeta, who was half conscious, flipped off Vega, and Vega brushed it off, like dirt off his shoulder. The bell shortly rang, and school was over. In the parking lot, Pan was talking to Rin, when Vega and SFS came to the parking lot. Inuyasha and Kagome followed soon after.

Inuyasha: So where's this Lo-lo you were talking about?

SFS: Right here

SFS takes out the ace of clubs, and activates his special ability, and out pops his Low-rider. It was a 2002 Cadillac, with leopard skin carpeting in it. Everyone hopped in. It was able to fit all of them. Before SFS drove out, he activated a switch, which made the car bounce. Everybody noticed it, and all were rockin' with it. Even one of the Teachers was coming forward. Vega immediately noticed that.

Vega: Yo Eddie. Like this?

Eddie: You bet Holmes. But this isn't yours Vega, eh essa?

SFS: Holy S***!!!! Eddd.....Edddd........EDDIE GURRERRO. Holy S***!!!!!!!

Vega: It's his first day. D-wave, meet, the coolest Vice-principle you could ever meet.

Eddie: Yo D-wave. We should race Lo-lo's sometime.

SFS: I'll hold you to it. BTW, you're only calling me by one of my many persona's. D-wave's when I'm at my dark best. Did ya hear what happened to Pilaf?

Eddie: Yeah Holmes. His face got messed up so bad, hiss mamacita will never recognize him again.

SFS: Wow. Didn't know I was that good.

Eddie: You did that? Normally I would get you into trouble, but since nobody likes Pilaf, and you have one of the Nicest Lo-Lo's ever made, I'll let it slide.

SFS: Well he have to get going. Only real class is shown by these Cadillac's.

Speakerboxx had began to head towards Capsule Corp. It wasn't a long drive, and Vega immediately went to the main office in the building. The President's office. He opened the door, and saw the president, Trunks working on some paperwork.

Vega: Hello Nephew.

Trunks: GAWD!!!! the one person I can't stand.

Vega: Yeah, well you brought it on yourself. I don't wan't to talk about it as much as you do. So let's just drop it. You did something wrong, and so did I, so let's bygons be bygons.

Trunks: Is that all? Well you were the first to say that between the two, so I guess I can forgive you. Let's just forget it entirely.

Vega: Thank you Trunks. I still have to thank you for my college fund.

Trunks: Anything for my younger uncle.

Later...at SFS's apartment........ Sfs was on is computer, late into the night. Rin decided to surprise him.

Rin: Reading yet another Lemon?

SFS: What's it to you?

Rin: Nothing. I'm still kinda surprised you're a hentai.

SFS: Don't be. I'll be on my way to becoming a legend. If you thought the first day was good, the rest of the year will prove only better.

A/N: The 'first day' is now done. I hope you like it, for the rest of this story will only prove better.