Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ SFS looks for some help/First soul down ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic.

Blood tears High 6: SFS looks for some help/First evil down. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SFS : Kane? What the hell are you doing here?

Kane: Can''t I see my little brother. How are you?

SFS: Let''s see. I''ve saved the world from something that not even the strongest beings can even come close to defeating, only to discover he''s alive, but not quite alive yet. And you''re concerned about a little spilled blood. Hello. KANE. I''m Friggin immortal here. I can''t die. Unlike YOU!!!!!!

Vega (whispering): Kane is your brother? Does this mean The Undertaker is your brother as well.

SFS: It pays being the son of god, and blood related to the brothers of destruction. Kane. Get Big Bro on RAW. At least Backstage, in two weeks. I''ll be there. I''m going to need all the help I can get.

Three days later, in the caf………….The Evil side of Marik Ishtar had re-appeared, and he had won against Yugi, taking his three Egyptian gods.

Rin: He''s one of the seven, who possess our brother''s soul. Defeat him in a duel.

SFS nodded, and took out his duel disk, ad unknown deck.

SFS: Marik, before you celebrate, face me in a duel.

Marik: I finally have all the power I need, I don''t need to face you.

SFS: I have a magic card, that only I have. It can be more powerful then all three of the Egyptian god cards combined, if used properly.

Marik: More Powerful you say. Well in that case, I accept. Let the shadow duel begin.

Vega: I don''t think so. This won''t be a shadow duel. It will be a hell duel. It will be a duel in Hell.

Pan: Don''t think that Bra will approve of it, and I thought you didn''t want to flaunt you powers.

Vega: Who cares what my niece thinks. Sure, she''s the same age, but she has nothing to do with this.

SFS actually she does. She''s my Girlfriend.

Vega: Huh? Tell me after. The rules are, everything is real. Each time a life point decreases, you lose more of your soul to me. After all, I am the next one in line to take hell''s throne.

Marik: So, you''re the devil.

SFS: And once this duel is over, one of the seven parts of my brother will be free, waiting to unite with the other six. So either way, it''s my evil brother who will be the ultimate victor out of this. How''s to 8000 LP?

Vega: Good enough. Begin

Hell begins to surround the two duelists. They were blocked out from anybody whatsoever.

SFS: Perfect. I have the right hand. Hey Marik, I'll start this off. I draw. I play this magic card, called the seven black stars. I can discard monsters from my hand or Deck. In exchange, I can draw five cards. Now, I discard these five cards. The five pieces of exodia. Now I shall play this monster, in defense mode. As well as these tow cards, facedown.

Marik: Now why would you discard Exodia? I know you have a plan. But I will summon all three of them before you can unleash your all powerful card. Go, Vorse Raider.

SFS: Just what I expected. Now I activate this trap card, Cyber jar's signal. Basically, we have to draw 5 cards, then summon all lvl 4 monster to the field.

Both of them did just that.

Marik: Why are you helping me?

SFS: You will see soon enough. With these cards I drew, it shall be your downfall. (Thoughts: Perfect. Just the combo I was counting on). Now, for my trap''s effect, I summon Skull Mariner, Neo The Magic Swordsman, Rouge doll, and Dark Elf.

Marik: I was able to summon 2 Revival Jams, and Steel Orge grotto #1. your turn.

SFS: I draw. Now I shall begin the strategy that will bring your downfall. I play, Contract of Exodia.

Marik: Oh nooooo…….What does that do?

SFS: I''m surprised. I needed all the pieces of Exodia in the graveyard to do this. Each piece, when in the graveyard, gives a special ability to my monster from my magic card, simply known as, Exodia Necros. It can''t be destroyed if all the pieces are in the graveyard. Not by monster, not by traps, not by magic. And each turn I gain 1000 attack points to him. But to prevent you from getting to my graveyard, I play this card. But I will activate this magic card soon enough.

Marik: I draw, and play this card, soul release.

SFS: You triggered my trap, Servent of the safe Graveyard. You can't touch my graveyard, whatsoever. But I must discard one card from my hand each turn, but that isn't a problem.

Marik: Damn. It's a shame that I don't have any of the Egyptian god cards in my hand.

SFS; Well, now it's my turn. I discard my Blue eyes, white dragon. But It will be back, and you can't stop it. Now my Exodia is up to 2000 attack. Now I play Mystical elf, after I shall destroy Doma, to activate a powerful magic card, called universal rift. I'll show you it's power, once I'm ready to do so. But I shall also activate my Fusion gate. Now my elfs, are now the cosmo Queen. Exodia, attack his vorse Raider.

Marik''s LP: 7900.

Marik: Most Impressive. But I will win. For now, I shall Sacrifice Steel Orge, and my revival jams, to summon, Obelisk the Tormentor. But I'll wait before I attack. I shall also play the card, jam breeding machine, and I now have one slime token.

SFS: I draw, Perfect. I summon mushroom man #2 to the field. But I shall give up 500 LP to send it to your side. Each turn you pass by, it will drain you of 300 LP. I suggest you manage to summon another monster or two, before you do anything else. Now I discard this card, eye of truth.

Marik: I draw. Now I play this magic card, graceful charity. I discard two, after I draw three. And then I play this card, and with a second slime Token. I shall also sacrifice your mushroom man, and my tokens, to summon, Slifer the Sky Dragon. Have 4 cards in my hand, and then, I shall activate this magic card, Monster Reborn, to bring back, WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!!!!!

Vega: Damn, you're going to lose.

SFS: I don't think so.

Female Voice: YOU STOP THIS HELL DUEL RIGHT NOW VEGA!!!!!!!!!!

SFS and Vega: Bra. It's Bra.

SFS: I got this one in the bag dear. Don't worry about it

The Duel continued.

Marik: Immortal Phoenix, destroy all his monsters.

SFS: You've activated my Universal Rift's affect. Your attack goes in it, but comes out on your side. Now you've lost all your Egyptian god cards.

Marik: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS: My turn. Now I play Gravedigger ghoul. Now I shall remove obelisk and Slifer.

Marik: Damn you. But just you wait, I'll summon back my Egyptian god.

SFS: And risk wasting it, for my magic card will always be in play, I highly doubt it. And you may think this is the magic card. Well, you're kinda right. You see, I have two magic cards that can easily take you down. I draw. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH!!!!!!!! This is the end Marik. Now I play Monster Reborn, to bring back, my blue eyes white dragon. But that isn't the only Thing I have in mind for you. Now, I shall summon a powerful warrior monster, simply known as the cyber stien. I hope you like what I have so far.

Marik: I'm impressed to say the least. SFS, I will bring back my Winged dragon, for now, I play, the take back. Giving you 1000 free LP, I can take one card from the graveyard, and add it to my hand. Now, I summon a creature, called Queen's apprentice, and play the magic card, multiply.

SFS: You're pathetic Marik. Word. Now, I use Cyber stien's special ability. By giving up 5000 LP, I can bring one fusion monster to the field. I choose, Mirage knight. And I also drew a powerful card, called negative effects doll. Now my Mirage night is immortal.

Marik: I draw. Now I shall sacrifice my three monsters to summon, the Winged dragon of RA. Now, with this new, and powerful magic card, I don't have to worry about sacrificing LP to my dragon. Now I play, Blood lust. Every single monster in my graveyard, shall equip it's attack and defense to my Winged Dragon. Now it's more than powerful enough to destroy you. ATTACK HIS KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS: You've activated his special ability. He gains the attack of the monster that just attacked him. Now that it's my turn, I shall end this duel. Since you have no Traps or magic on the field, you're dead. Not like it would have mattered anyway. This magic card also takes the effect of a monster.

Marik: Our two monsters are equal in attack. You can't win.

SFS: Watch me. Now I play this magic card, Dark Soul Blade. This is the card I was talking about. I need one monster to sacrifice, to equip it to my knight, and to defeat you. So I choose Exodia. Since Exodia Necros has no set Attack, my Knight's attack is now.......Infinite. Mirage Knight. Destroy the winged Dragon, and Marik's LP.

Marik: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something strange then happened. The evil side of Marik was gone again, but instead of just disappearing, the black soul stood there, as the good Marik looked at it, while the flames vanished.

SFS: Hello, Assmodeus.

Assmodeus soul: We meet again, my twin. I was so close to absorbing the full power of the Millennia items.

SFS: I know, that's why I had to stop you. Now Yugi can rightfully have everything back. Though I have to admit, you did kinda have me sweating there for a second.

Assmodeus soul.: Well, everyone knows, that once I absorb you, I will rule the universe, after the apocalypse of Earth. I will have my Way Brother. Just you wait.

SFS: I highly doubt it.

Suddenly, as Marik was handing back the stuff that rightfully belonged to Yugi, there was a call on the speaker.

Speaker: Would SFS please report to the main office, as a result of breaking the rule of Banishment of Hell Duels.

SFS: Crap