Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Trouble???? I don't think so ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this Fanfic, except for maybe two or three characters (excluding myself). BTW, if you people want to, feel free to use one f my characters, which I will now post at the end of this chapter.

Blood tears high 7: Supposed trouble???.....I don't think so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Last time: SFS defeated Marik in a hell duel, and the dark side of Marik showed it's true identity. It was non other then on of the seven souls that made up Assmodeus, the evil twin brother of SFS. And Eddie Gurerro had SFS sent to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

SFS: So it was a hell duel, big deal.

Eddie: You agreed to something which the principle had banned from the school.

SFS: Wasn't my idea.

Eddie: I know. I'll be talking with Vega later. Be glad you're safe.

SFS: I wouldn't have lost my soul to Vega, and he knows that.

Eddie: Because he's your friend, right?

SFS: Nope. I can't die.

Eddie: no kidding holmes. Wow. No wonder.

SFS: No wonder what?

Eddie: Nothing.

SFS: Quit lying.

Eddie: Damn. Well the principle's office is right here. You're not in trouble, but Vega might be, if you don't clear your case with him.

SFS: Damn. Well, bring it on.

Eddie knocked on the door, and it opened. SFS went right in, and when the chair swung around, SFS's jaw dropped to the floor.

???: Surprised to see me.

SFS: I didn't know. It's good to see you again, my brother, Undertaker.

Undertaker: you know I can't stand you calling me that.

SFS: Sorry, Mark.

Undertaker: No problem. Kane told me that there is a problem. Is it what I think it is.....you know, your twin.

SFS: Yep. Sorry about breaking the rules, but I had to get rid of that evil side, and to free him.

Undertaker: Why?

SFS: Simple. I'm preventing Assmodeus from becoming more powerful. If the seven souls, or the seven main evils of the school should unite, Assmodeus would definitely wipe out everything. I had to defeat him. I'll tell you more about this on Monday.

Undertaker: Yeah, I know. The grade 11 English class of Stone cold is coming to RAW. I'll exempt Vega this time, but next time, he won't be so lucky.

SFS: Understood.

Undertaker: One last thing. Despite you being the good son of god, you like black, so I'll give you one leather jacket and hat, both in your size.

SFS: Thanks.

Undertaker: Your welcome, little brother.

SFS put his new gear on, and loved it.

SFS: Now I kinda look like you. It's all good.

Undertaker: Better be. Now go, and tell Vega he doesn't have to deal with me, and he isn' in trouble.

SFS: Not a problem.

Later, Bra was almost all over SFS, kissing him, for his safety.

SFS: My dear, don't worry about a thing. I can't die.

Bra: I forgot. Forgive me for that.

SFS: I find it hard not to hold a grudge against you.

Come Monday night............................ SFS was backstage, and Vega was with him. The were talking with Kane and the Undertaker

Kane: So we have to somehow defeat Assmodeus, and soon as possible. I'm looking forward to it.

Vega: Kane, why the hell would that be?

Kane: I like to torture people. No universe, no people. Kill Assmodeus as soon as possible.

Suddenly, Inuyasha came up to them.

Inuyasha: Well I know one possible target. Naraku.

Vega and SFS: Alright

Inuyasha: Vega, one last thing. Good work on Miroku.

Vega: He had it coming.

SFS: Huh?

Vega: He was trying to make advances towards Pan.

SFS: Makes sense. I'd kill him if he even comes close to my girl.

Undertaker: I'll have to fire him one of these days.

SFS looked at his spade cards. He had most of it filled up. For his four of Spades, it was the divine Dragoon armor. But then he noticed something for his forms of Vega. They weren't there. Instead, they were a white dragon fighter, and a three headed white dragon energy. SFS was glad, for he knew that his father changed them. As well as his sword infusion. Now, it was a new sword, called the White dragon sword. He was glad that his father, god, was making some better changes for him. Not even the world guardian, Dende, can help the immortal SFS. Only SFS could save the universe, from his own Twin brother.

A/N: Here are my two current characters, and stats:

Vega Tatum:

Race: Half devil Half Sayian

Age: 17

Mother: Adrian (later character, and the female version of the Devil)

Father: King Vegeta.

Brother(s): Vegeta.

Stages: Super Sayian 1-5, Dark Super Sayian, Dark Phoenix Super Sayian

Overall: Somewhat gothic like, he wields a powerful Broad Masamune like sword with ease. Minus SFS, he is the strongest being in the universe, and is the next in line to ruling hell. He didn't see SFS for years, and a lot has changed since then. He can easily have ended Earth, to prevent any threat to the universe, but that would mean destroying himself in the process.

Assmodeus:

Race: Half Human, Half Divine.

Age: He's dead, so his age is whatever he wants it to be. He will choose his real age, 17

Mother: SFS's Mother

Father: God

Brother(s): SFS (twin) Kane, Undertaker

Sister: Rin

Stages: N/A

Overall: the insane Twin Brother of SFS. The truth will soon be revealed about his true origins. He was killed by his brother, but since SFS didn't have his full power, he split into seven souls. There are one to two ways to unite them. First, by the seven bodies that hold them uniting, or by the bodies being destroyed. SFS chose option two, so the prevent Assmodeus from reaching a power that could end the universe. Assmodeus isn't aware of a power that will go against his plan. He wants to rule the universe, not destroy it. And since nobody except SFS can kill him, all he has to do, is absorb his Twin brother.