Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Rin's power Unleashed ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic.

A/N: I can't really think of anything in this chapter, except a certain wrestler must suffer. I'll do what I can.

Blood tears high 9: Rin's power unleashed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

It was Monday. Rin and SFS were watching Moday night RAW. Suddenly, Rin spoke up

Rin: I sense something on RAW. It seems as if one of the members of Evolution has Assmodeus's soul withing him. We must get to Survivor series. I have a hunch who it is.

SFS: Good. The more souls we stop from absorbing, the more chance I have of defeating Assmodeus.

Suddenly, an adult female, with long black hair, had come in through the door. SFS and Rin's mom greeted her.

SFS's Mom: Tifa, how was your date with Cloud?

Tifa: Not bad

SFS and Rin's mom then turned towards her children.

SFS's mom: I heard everything. I'll get you the flight to New Jersy. I already have tickets on reserve, thanks to Kane.

SFS: Thanks mom. Now I can kill someone from evolution. I'm looking forward to it already.

Three weeks later, it was the survivor series. Kane had invited his younger siblings backstage. The two talked with some of the wrestlers there. Suddenly, Evolution passed by. All of them were looking at Rin. But it was Randy Orton who first spoke up.

Randy: Hey baby.

This alerted SFS, and he got into Randy's face.

SFS: Well, well, well. If it isn't my nemisis, Randy Orton. You,a nd the rest of Evolution, kepp your eyes off my sister. Otherwise, you will face my Wrath

Randy: Ooooooo..... I'm soooooooo scared....look at this punk.

SFS then grabbed Randy's throat, and threw him through a door.

SFS: Be lucky I didn't kill you. If it was her boyfriend, you would have died. Be thankful I have compassion for others. But for you Randy, it's next to non.

SFS then punched out Randy, giving Randy a black Eye. Rin then came up to SFS

Rin (Whispering): He's the one who holds Assmodeus's soul. Ad he'll reach full power should Randy win the title tonight.

SFS (Whispering): I'll have Kane cost him the match.

A few minutes later, Kane and SFS were talking in The Undertaker's locker room.

Undertaker: It's a great Idea Kane.

Kane: Of course it is. We kill two bird with one stone. I get my revenge on Randy, and Assmodeus will have a surprise.

SFS: Good. Lead him to the parking lot, after you've cost him the match. Don't beat him up. I want to beat him up myself.

Later.........

JR: RKO!!!! RKO!!!! Randy's about to win the title.

SFS: Kane......now

A massive explosion was heard. Then, Kane's entrance music came on, and he walked to the ring, and beat up Randy Orton. Since it was a no DQ match, the champion, Chris Jericho, was able to capitalize on Randy being beat up, and retained the title. Kane then dragged Orton to the parking lot, as the show went off the air.

When Randy was let go by Kane, he saw SFS, and he knew he was ready to strike.

Randy: What did I do this time?

SFS: Being born, you toxic waste of life.

SFS then shot a small energy bomb at Randy, at the stomach. It had made him buckle to his knees, as he was hurt.

SFS: Randy, if you knew the slightest bit of info on me, you'd know I can't be stopped.

Suddenly, the rest of evolution came and were about to attack, when Kane shot a fireball at them, and it stopped them. But they still continued, until they were almost hit by lightning. That was The Undertaker's doing. But they still proceeded. But this time, they were nearly slashed. It was by two silver haired brothers, named Inuyasha, and Sesshoumeru.

Sesshoumeru: I heard what happened. Be lucky you aren't going to die.

SFS; Yeah, well they can freeze though.

SFS Snapped his hand, and Ric flair, Batista, and Triple H were frozen. Then, Rin approached.

Rin: Don't kill him. He's not worth it.

Randy: Well, I knew it. She likes me.

Rin: I hate you Randy. You think you're the best. You think you are god's gift to women. Well let me tell you something. Since the word has been spreading, Undertaker and Kane are only mine and SFS's half brothers. Our father controls this planet without any problem. SFS and My father is so powerful, he's literally divine.

Randy: And, just what the hell is that supposed to mean.

Suddenly, Vega appeared.

Vega: Did somebody say hell.

SFS: He did.

Vega: And he's going to die. Well, I have to see this.

SFS: He is only going to be tortured.

Vega: Just as good.

Suddenly, a bowl of popcorn appeared in Vega's hands.

SFS: Tell him, little sister.

Rin: Not a problem. My father, as well as Pat's father, is god.

Randy: What?

SFS: Pay attention to when the girl talks. She's never lied about a thing. And yes, it does explain where I get my power from.

Rin: But there is another reason we don't like you. Make that two. You stole Kane's insanity, and believe it or not, but you have an evil soul, embedded in your body. I plan to get rid of it, making you weaker.

Randy: Damn.

Rin: But in order for that to be done, you must be asleep. So get ready B, for you are about to get a thrashing of a lifetime.

SFS: 'Bout time.

Rin: You're not going to do that.

Sesshoumeru: Let me at him.

Rin: Hell no.

Sesshoumeru: Hey. I thought you weren't supposed to do that. Don't disobey me again.

Kane: He's mine then.

Rin: Nope.

Undertaker: What about me?

Rin: Nuf's enough. He's mine.

Everybody: Huh?

Rin: I said he's mine.

Randy: I'll make you eat those words B****.

Rin: I'm offended. But even the nicest of girls have a mean streak. And now, you shall feel it.

Rin glowed a bit. She went from regular jeans and shirt, to an all leather suit, that covered her legs, and chest. Her belly, was exposed, much to the delight of Randy and Sesshoumeru. She the kicked Randy, and the both of them fought. Randy had her in an RKO, but she tossed him away, and withdrew her razor fans. She then sliced and diced Randy, until he was bleeding from all over.

Rin was enjoying all of this. Randy was the one suffering now, and he was almost out. She put her razor fans away, and put her hands at her side.

Rin: This is a move that Pan taught me. It's time, for KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rin shot a small Kamehameha at Randy, but enough to knock him out. Then Rin began to mysteriously chant something. When that was all over, a black soul came out.

Rin: Hello, Assmodeus.

Assmodeus Soul: Most impressive little sister. This body was useless to me, until tonight. I almost had that title. And I forgot about Kane's revenge one day. Obviously it's now. The least you could do is heal this body, so you can see Kane disfiguring this body himself.

Rin: Not a bad suggstion. But I'm not concerned about any of that. When you and Pat meet at last, I can guarentee this. Pat will defeat you, and the universe will be saved. I can't wait until your soul is connected, killed, and sent to hell.

Assmodeus Soul: Well then, we'll see about that

A/N: what did you guys think about this chapter. Tell me, please