Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Rin's Bit beast Theory ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic

Blood tears high 10: Rin's Bit Beast Theory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

It was now the weekend (I know I'm moving a bit fast, but whatever)

Rin's Thought's: What do I want out of life. Is it love, or pure torture. I never knew I had an aggressive side until Randy began harassing me beginning last year. I was surprised when he did that. That was around the time Kane was forced to be unmasked. In fact, it was because of me, Kane was Unmasked. He's forgiven me though. But Randy Orton. How I'd love to make you suffer again. Only this time, I won't hold back. Kane payed you back this time, and he'll make sure you'll never get your face back to it's 100% ever. But.....wow. I'd never thought I'd be in love. I know I am, with Sesshoumeru. But he has no right to be so protective. Although it's a bit of a turn on when he does protect me. Maybe I should give him the right to do so. I love him a lot, and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with him, Despite I'm immortal. Yes, I will spend the rest of my life with him. I will be his mate. Just not now. I want to make sure that Assmodeus is dead first.

SFS: Sis, whatcha thinking about?

Rin: Just enjoying the fact I was the one to mess up Randy Orton's Already ugly mug even worse

SFS: That was one of the best things I've seen since we began to hunt down My twin's souls.

Rin: Hell yeah. But I've got to get going. I'm late as it is.

SFS: Beyblade tournament?

Rin: Yep. But I'm going there for two reasons. One, to have fun, and two, to see if Assmodues has a soul in one of the bit beasts.

SFS: I doubt it, but just in case, can I see your blade?

Rin handed him her blade. It was a white blade, with 2 defense rings, 3 speed rings and 2 attack rings. She knew that a souped up Blade would do good. But then suddenly, Vega appeared.

Vega: You called, my friend

Rin: Huh?

SFS: I raised my power to have him come over. Vega. I'm going to need your help. Rin has a theory that a soul of Assmodeus is in this upcoming Beyblade world tournament, so I'd like to transfer some of my powers in here, as well as yours.

Vega: I understand. But will Rin be able to control such powers?

SFS: I believe in her. We must transfer a bit of power from us into the blade and Rin at the same time.

Vega and SFS did that. The only thing new to Rin, is that she had all the control of the new bit beast. It was a fusion of the two, as it was the three headed white dragon, but the middle head was the dark Phoenix. It had two sets of wings, both from the separate powers.

SFS: Rin, you decide the name

Rin: I'll call you....Peta. Fusion of Vega and Pat.

Vega: Whatever. I'll take you guys there

SFS: No need. I'm driving. You can come to if you want.

Vega: Sorry, but my mate is calling, and I hate to disappoint her in any sort of way.

Rin: We know what you're saying.

SFS thoughts: I need to get laid