Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Christmas time, Part 2 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic

Blood tears High: Christmas time, part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Briefs Residence Scene:

Everybody was opening their gifts. It was after supper time there. Vegeta was off in a corner, mumbling some things. SFS heard this, and wondered what was going on.

SFS: Spill it Vegeta.

Vegeta: Get outta here, you piece of S***

SFS: Gee, thanks for nothing. I was trying to find out what your F***en problem was.

Vegeta: You're the motherF***en problem.

SFS: For what?

Vegeta: I don't approve of you. I have my reasons. First off, I don't like people dating MY little girl, and second, you don't seem like the trustworthy type to me.

SFS: That's it. Well I've got news for you. I love Bra. I would die for Bra.....not that I could, because I can't die. And as for being trustworthy, I am the most trustworthy person anybody could ever meet. I just have some...issues, with some people......namely you.

Vegeta: Hey, I'm the one who's always having problems with others

Bulma: Vegeta. Could you stop that. It's no way to treat a guest in the house.

Vegeta: SHUT UP WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS: If there is one thing I believe in, it's that no man should ever yell at a woman, unless if they've committed a crime. And from the looks of it, Bulma didn't. So I'll do us all a favor, so that all of us can sleep tonight. LIGHTNING BLASTER!!!!!!!!!!

SFS charged up an attack, and hit it at Vegeta's head. He was down for a minute.

SFS: Don't mess with me again. Oh, BTW, you're impotent for the night.

SFS then looked over. Everyone was surprised.

SFS: I did everybody a favor. Besides, You'd think he'd deserve it.

Trunks: Whatever.

Everybody then noticed that Pan was calling someone.

??: Hello?

Pan: Rin, did someone say Damn?

Rin: PAN!!!!! Dammit Pan, at the worst possible times. Could You and Vega quit doing that?

Pan: I'll stop for tonight, but I know Vega won't.

Rin: While you're there, Can I speak to my brother?

Pan: Hold up.....Here he is.

SFS: Hello

Rin: Hey Pat.

SFS: Hey Rin. How's it going over there?

Rin: Good actually. What about you?

SFS: Let's just say that Vegeta won't be getting any tonight.

Rin: Eh?

SFS: He got his ass kicked for not approving of me and Bra. But who cares. As long as her hot mom, Bulma approves of it.

Vegeta: Don't SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS: Hold up..........Vegeta, I could easily make you impotent for the rest of your life, you little DumbF***. Take this.

SFS then uses Lightning Blaster again, and Vegeta is knocked back again

SFS: Sorry about that, but you see what I mean?

Rin: Yes I do. See ya tomorrow.

SFS: see ya Rin.

The phone conversation ended.

SFS: Here Pan. Your phone is back to you.

Trunks: Whatever.

Vega: Is that the only word you'll be saying for the rest of the night.......Nephew.

Trunks: No. And why should you care?

Vega: Because I have A bit of a vendetta against you, remember. It's bad enough I killed you once, but this time, should I kill you again, I'll personally bring you to hell, with me.

Trunks: As if you would.

SFS: Tell you the truth, I wouldn't want you in heaven. You aren't my favorite person either.

Trunks: Why's that?

SFS: I don't know. Your dick's bigger then your brain, and that's saying for something very small.

Bra: Burn.

Bulma: Welcome to another edition of Christmas at the Briefs. Today's episode.......never ending Chaos, just like normal. FOR ONCE, I'D LIKE TO HAVE A NORMAL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Bra: Mom, you know you love it. Face it, we were destined to not have normal lives. I'm dating the Son of God. Dad's one of the two full blooded Sayians left. Trunks Owns Capsule Corp. Vega is the devil, and Pan's the Queen of the Damned, for being mated to the Devil. With that kinda stuff, there is no such thing as normal.

Vega: Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Bra then went to talk with Vegeta

Bra: Dad?

Vegeta: What?

Bra: Could you at least warm up to Pat. He's going to be around for a long.....loooooooong time.

Vegeta: You plan to mate with him?

Bra: Yes. I want to. I know you don't approve of any boy, but please, this is, the One. He's a toned down, more egomaniac, and more humorous version of you. All I ask is, accept him.

Vegeta: For you, I'll try. I don't know. Maybe I am being over protective. If you want to mate with him, go ahead. He's all yours.

Bra: Thank you daddy.

Later.... At around one in the morning.

Vega: I'm telling you, you gotta love porn.

SFS: To graphic for me.

Vega: With that attitude, you'll never get laid.

SFS: Unlike you, I don't plan to F*** every hot girl I see. Only one girl will get me, hopefully.

Vega: Bra, right?

SFS: You bet.

Vega: Maybe you'll enjoy porn after getting laid a few times.

SFS: Whatever. I need some sleep.

Vega: cool. I'm up all night. I can't sleep anymore. Don't need it.

SFS: Oh hell No. You are one lucky bastard. See ya.

When SFS got to the guest room he was sleeping in, there was a note on the door.

~Dear Pat.

I'm kinda lonely tonight. Could you sleep with me?

You know you want to, my hot boi.

Bra~

(A/N: I'm not good at these type of things, so pardon it)

SFS: Ahhh Yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Morning Scene:

Bra was humming to herself. Pan had woken up, and she was fully dressed. She noticed Bra's happy mood.

Pan: I've never seen you this happy. Tell me, what's going on?

Bra: Nothing much.

Pan: Really.

Bra: Let's just say that there is only one thing that could make any woman this happy.

Pan: I don't get it......unless.......Ohhhh.....oh.

Bra: Why do you say it like that?

Pan: Sorry. But Girl, I'm really happy for you. Damn, you mated with him as well. I can smell it.

Bra: What more can I say? I love the man.

Pan: Does he love you?

Bra: Of course. I kinda had to get him started, being a little....enticing.

Pan: I get the picture.

Bra: After that, he asked me to mate with him. He knows all about te sayians and stuff. It's good, for in a few years I'd love to bear his children, much like you with Vega.

Pan: True enough. I'm jealous of you. I didn't get laid last night. I haven't since Vega became the devil. I don't know why though.

SFS: It's simple.

Bra: Hello dear.

SFS: I'll tell you Pan. It's because he doesn't want to get you pregnant. He fears that the material will be to....out of control.

Pan: That explains everything