Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Crucified ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Anything related to this fanfic.

Blood tears high: Crucified

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Meilin: It's now time to chose between the options I gave you SFS. The powers, or the girls.

SFS: You're right. It is time. SAKURA NOW!!!!!!!!!

Meilin: What?

Sakura: Time Card activate

Time was frozen. Due to Pat's heritage, he wasn't affected. He teleported into Rin's case, and took her out, and handed her to Sakura. Then, He took care of getting Bra out.

Sakura: Good enough?

SFS: Thank you.

Sakura unfroze time, and Rin, Bra, and Meilin, were surprised.

Meilin: What happened?

Sakura: I'm sorry Meilin, but what you did is unforgivable. I think the demonic soul that possessed you still does, in some sort of crazy way. But I know that the real Meilin is in there. Why did you all of a sudden become miss hater. What happened to the phrase 'don't be hating'?

Meilin: If I don't like a person, then I don't like them. The difference between Rin and you, is because I had no choice but to work with you, and I accepted that, due to that I could help you. But Rin, Her powers are beyond that of all of us. But she is still weak enough to get away with constant torture by me. I only did that, so I could see all of her powers. Quite frankly, I wasn't impressed. And my code of conduct, If you have the powers, but aren't worthy, then you don't deserve to live either.

SFS: You are talking about the daughter of God. The sister, to all three of the brothers of destruction. Kane, Undertaker, and myself. Speaking of Kane.

A massive explosion was heard near the outside, and for some reason, Kane's music played, and he came to the sight where everything was taking place. He then got up to Meilin. He then grabbed her neck, and chokeslammed her.

Kane: Mess with our little sister, and you mess with the most unstoppable brothers this planet has ever known. Like Pat said, the Three brothers, of Destruction.

After that, Meilin passed out. SFS then tossed the small gothic cross that god gave him, and it turned into a bigger version of it. Big enough to have somebody crucified. Kane lifted Meilin's body to it.

Rin: I'll do the honors.

Rin wrapped some Rope tightly around Meilin's hands, and it was on the horizontal part of it. Then, she wrapped the rope around the ankles. Kane and Pat carried the cross into the caf, and put her on a stand, made just for it. Meilin then woke up.

Meilin: What happened.

SFS: You got crucified. Oh, and don't thank me for this punishment. Because Rin is god's daughter, God saw all of this, and ordered an immediate Crucification on your ass. Your spirit will be broken.

Meilin: May I also point out another reason I can't stand her?

Rin: Go ahead, it's not like you can do anything about it.

Meilin: She and Bra stole the two men I was in love with. Pat and Sesshoumeru. That's why I captured Bra. Don't you worry Pat. Your child hasn't been retroactively aborted. But know this, you can torture me all you want, but I promise you, It won't happen again. As I hang here, It's something That I deserve. My Spirit won't be broken, but I deserve whatever you have planned for me.

Sakura: Meilin.....I never knew.

Meilin: I'm being honest here.

Rin: In due time, I might forgive you. But today isn't that day. I'm sure you understand.

Undertaker: You'll be like that for three days. But should you go against your word again, and go psycho on anybody, We'll put you through a combination of three of the most gruesome punishments that this school can offer.

Meilin: Only a sick mind as you can come up with stuff that can come. But tell me, what are they?

Sesshoumeru: I personally know what all three of them are, for I have suffered all of them myself. Honestly, I would put you through all three of them right now, but that's not my choice. You will be put inside a match against the Undertaker, within hell in a cell. Then, you will be put into a match against Kane, which will be an inferno match. And if you survive those two, you will be buried alive. If you survive that, much like I have, you will be indefinitely suspended.

Meilin: Well I wasn't going to do anymore of that anyway. But with those thing in my head, I'm staying out of trouble.

Rin then flew up to Meilin. She looked her deeply in the eyes. Meilin, managed to keep her cool.

Rin: She isn't lying. We can trust her word. Like I said, I might forgive you.

Later that day.....

SFS: Bra, I'm now 100% happy. There isn't a bad thing right now for me. Just one of them, was a bit...unexpected.

Bra: Yeah, I know. After all, we did use protection.

SFS: It's only 97% effective. But something tells me my father is behind all of this....Know what I'm saying?

Bra: Yes indeed dear. But it's yours, and I could care less.