Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Pat's rage Unleashed ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Anything related to this fanfic.

Blood tears high: Pat's Rage Unleashed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

3 days did pass. When Meilin was taken down, her spirit was broken, but she hid it for the day. But nobody could deny her sad expression the following day. Well, let's just say she was being defended.

Li: Pat, I thought you said she wouldn't be further tortured.

SFS: I'm sorry. I never thought this would happen. All that was done, was she was crucified, and no further torture to it. I don't understand.

Sakura: Maybe it would help if she told us about it.

Meilin: Thank you guys, but I can't. Least, not to everybody.

Li: Huh?

Meilin: Only two people in the school will ever understand what I went through. One of which, is you, Pat.

SFS: Eh?

Meilin: I need to talk to you, and The Undertaker.

SFS: Nobody except for the people who personally know him has ever asked to see him. Well, what are we waiting for.

Pat did take Meilin to The Undertaker. He wasn't busy, so he let them both in.

Undertaker: Meilin, what's going on. Did you like it up there to much.

Meilin: Very funny. No. Something terrible happened, on the last night I was crucified. You see....... I was raped. There, I said it. Happy now?

SFS: Not quite. I noticed that your Aura was different as well. Instead of being a chirpy yellow, or a blood red like it normally is, it is black, like something bad happened to you. But who Raped you. That I'd like to know. Not that it would really Matter.

Meilin: I don't think it's that simple. You will care after I tell you who it is.

Undertaker: Well, who is it?

Meilin: It's....It's.........

Suddenly, They were interrupted by Vega.

Vega: Sorry to disturb you guys, but I can't help but notice the negativity within Meilin's soul. Not to mention I might lead you in the right direction. I have good smell. Let's see. [Sniffs air] Meilin, you reak of fresh snake skin covered in blood. The same scent I picked up before. S***. D-Wave, you'll hate this, but I believe it's Assmodeus.

SFS: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Meilin: He's right. It was him Allow me to explain

~Flashback~

Meilin was just waiting out her time on the gothic cross. It was night time. She looked up, and she noticed a demonic shadow.

Meilin: Who is it? Who's there?

??: Meilin, Meilin, Meilin. You Failed me.

Meilin: A...Assmodeus?

Assmodeus: Quite right. I thought I could trust you to get the powers I wanted from My brothers. You failed me. But in my mind, there is only one person who I will definitely kill, and that's my twin brother.

Meilin: So you're allowing me to go off without any punishment, minus what I got myself into, no thanks to you.

Assmodeus: No way. You see, in my eyes, you are now innocent blood. Something that I love. Innocent blood. It drives me crazy. Innocent blood, the only thing that quenches my thirst. Innocent blood, a powerful substance. Not to mention you are still a virgin.

Meilin: What are you saying?

Assmodeus: I'm saying, that tonight, I will harvest on your blood, and your misery

~End Flashback~

Meilin: That's what happened. It would explain all the cuts and bruises I sustained while Being up there.

SFS: S***. It Ends here. YOU HERE MY ASSMODEUS!!!!!!! IT ENDS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS was in an uncontrollable rage fit, that his powers went A-wall. He had fully transformed into The three headed ultimate White Dragon. But since he was still inside the school, part of the roof was busted open. He then climbed out, and flew around. He began to tear the city apart. He shot so many blasts everywhere, that whenever he took one step, the area he was in, was turned to ruins.

Police: Halt.

SFS blasted all the police.

SFS Dragon: Where are you Assmodeus. She yourself, you Asshole!!!!!

Suddenly, a lone figure stood there. It was Assmodeus

Assmodeus: I take it you caught wind of my fun.

SFS Dragon: You call that FUN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SFS then blasted a shot to where Assmodeus was, but he dodged it.

SFS Dragon: I knew you would do something like that. But The Fight is now. I won't wait until August 29th.

Assmodeus: That's what we agreed on. We aren't fighting until then. I'm giving you a chance to say goodbye to everything you take for granted.

SFS Dragon: What if you made Meilin Pregnant.

Assmodeus: That's the whole point.

SFS Dragon: F*** YOU!!!!!!!

SFS then launched another flurry of blasts, and a few of them hit Assmodeus.

Assmodeus: Is that all you got. I'm not scared, little brother.

SFS Dragon: So what if I was the second born. I can guarantee this though. I will be the one victorious.

Assmodeus: I'd like to see you try.