Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Who Wants to Marry Usagi Tsukino? ❯ Round Two: Back by Popular Demand ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author Notes: Hmmm… Reason this took so long? I had gotten stuck on one of the questions and was watching the uber sugoi anime 'Asigiri no Miko' to try to inspire me. Anyway, I'd like to thank both August Sere for being such a help, and Bunnie for her support. Domo, Bunnie-san. This came out today because of you.

The next chapter is already being worked on and any questions asked will be saved for the chapter after that one. Also, you're allowed to vote for two guys you want out in case one of them will be gone in the next chapter. Gomen for the slowness, but as I stated on my author profile, I will not stop any fan fiction of mine until it is finished. Get uninspired, of course, but not quit. Hopefully some of you still remember the story.

***

Round Two: Back by popular demand

Serenity finally having gained her composure from the last round, walked to the front of the stage and smiled sweetly at the audience. "The totals have once again been measured. This time it will be Kento who leaves us."

Kento scowled, "That's not fair!"

Serenity ignored him and waved goodbye as a pipe from overhead sucked him up. "Here's the voting details."

Kento - 4
Suboshi - 3
Syaron - 2
Touya - 2
Chichiri - 1
Link - 1
Quatre - 1
Seifer - 1
Tamahome - 1
Tasuki - 1
Yohji - 1
Yue - 1

All of the competitors that got votes against them frowned. "Why would anyone want me to leave?" Quatre asked looking completely baffled.

Suboshi frowned. "What do they have against me?"

Syaron shrugged. "What don't they?"

Link looked puzzled while Seifer raged. "I got a vote and that chicken wuss didn't?" He demanded.

Serenity glared at them for silence. "Can we continue now?" She demanded. As they all reluctantly nodded she grinned. "Great! Now the first question goes to Yue and Yukito." She turned to the winged being. "What do you think of Usagi now that you've seen her?"

Yue's light blue eyes flickered over the girl. "Her power is no match for Clow's." Yue commented dryly. As he noticed the furious looks he was getting he sighed. "She could be considered 'cute' as well."

"And you, Yukito-san?" Serenity asked brightly.

In a bright flash the puzzled boy stood smiling at them. "The question again, please?" He asked with the small pleasant smile still on his lips.

"What do you think of Usagi now that you've seen her?" Serenity repeated.

"She's cute," Yukito responded honestly. "And she seems very nice." He seemed completely unaware of Touya scowling from his seat.

Serenity watched unconcerned as Yukito shifted back into Yue. She turned her attention to a bored looking Ranma. "Would you drop all your fiancées to marry Usagi?"

Ranma glanced nervously around to see if any of the mentioned girls had gotten into the building. "If I won, yes," He answered. Before Serenity could ask the next question however he spoke again. "Though I don't know if they'd drop me…"

Serenity smiled gently at the nervous martial artist and turned to Hiiro. "Hiiro, if you won the contest what would you do about your current girlfriend?"

Duo ducked down in his seat and attempted to hide. "I didn't say anything, Hiiro!" He defended himself.

Hiiro glared darkly at the braided one. "I don't have one," He growled.

Duo's eyebrow twitched. "Must … resist," He panted. "What about Ririna?" He teased in a sing-song voice. He yelped as Hiiro pulled out his gun and aimed it him. "I was just joking!" He whimpered before hiding behind a flustered Quatre.

"Answer the question, Hiiro," Serenity reminded him.

"I'd kill her," Hiiro commented with a frown.

Milardo looked over and scowled at this. "I'd kill you first."

Hiiro ignored him. "Ririna is not my girlfriend and if you try to insinuate otherwise I'll kill you," He growled at a nervous Serenity.

Serenity chuckled nervously before moving towards the next contestant, "Eriol, what would you like to do with Usagi?"

Eriol smiled sweetly, "I'd like to take her to my old home and let her meet the Clow… I mean Sakura cards."

Serenity smiled at his response, "Kurei, would you truly love Usagi?"

Kurei frowned, "Of course… Recca better get a question like that," He glared at his younger half brother who was not paying attention.

Kaoru scowled, "You say 'of course,' but how are we supposed to believe you?" He demanded. "Recca-Niichan would love her for sure!"

Kurei glared at the boy who glared back. "Quiet, traitor," he snapped. "I don't answer the questions from you. "I'll prove that I will truly love her to you all soon."

Serenity shook her head slightly at the feud. She was sure that as time passed things would only get worse. "Ranma, what would you do about having a wife?"

"Be happy," Ranma responded. "It would be a lot better than being chased and nearly killed by the others."

Ryoga frowned. "You'd even throw away Akane?"

"You want the violent uncute tomboy? You can have her!" Ranma growled.

Serenity sighed. "Ne Wufei, why are you so worried about weak onnas?"

Wufei snorted. "Simple… Weak onnas get in the way and get hurt. It's injustice!"

Usagi blinked at him, "You mean you don't want them hurt?"

Wufei colored ever so slightly and glared at her, "Baka onna…" he grumbled.

Serenity giggled before regaining herself. "Nakago, what do you think is a suitable, let me emphasize that word, wedding gift?"

Nakago looked thoughtful. "Besides being half ruler?" He asked almost mystified. "I'd give her a sword with which to protect herself."

Serenity shook her head to break her shock. She had expected something much worse from him. "Demando, what would you do if your Kingdom refused to have Usagi as their queen?"

Demando frowned. "I'd banish every single person that didn't respect her and treat her as the Goddess she deserves to be treated like, out of my Kingdom!"

Serenity was speechless for a moment. "Wow…" She finally uttered. She broke out of her mini shock and smiled. "And we come to a question for everybody!"

Wufei scowled. "Better not be anything stupid…"

Serenity made an effort and ignored him. "Okay… If Usagi wanted a baby and you didn't how would you nicely," she paused to let that word sink in. "Nicely," she repeated to make sure they got the point. "Convince her that you're not ready… and if you can't:, boy or girl?"

Motoki swallowed nervously and flushed brightly at the question. "I'd explain to her the reason why I wasn't ready… and if I couldn't get her to change her mind I'd like a girl."

Ail frowned. "I'd distract her away from the subject."

Usagi frowned. "Real nice," she scoffed.

Ail pouted faintly. "And if that didn't work I too would like a girl… One that looked like her mother."

Seiya smiled, "That's easy… I'd give in to her. I would want a girl with her mother's voice."

"I'd tell her no," Hiiro responded as the hostess turned her attention to him. "If she disagreed I'd-"

"Glare at her?" Duo snorted.

Hiiro glared at Duo and the other boy yelped and shut up. "And I'd want a boy."

Duo looked thoughtful for a long moment. "I'd try to convince her that she didn't need a child while she has me around. If that didn't work I'd like a little girl as well."

Serenity stared at everyone puzzled. "Why do you all want girls?"

No one answered. Trowa cleared his throat. "I'd like to answer the question."

Serenity nodded, "Go ahead."

"I'd only accept if she agreed to spend a month around Duo."

"Hey!" Duo objected with a scowl. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Usagi giggled from her chair. "Didn't you say the same thing?" she asked with a smile.

Duo shut up with a blush. "Yeah…"

"And I'd like a girl as well," Trowa commented.

Quatre flushed as everyone's attention turned to him. "I couldn't deny her a child if that's what she wished," he explained with a bowed head in order to hide his raging blush. "I think a little girl would be a joy to have around the mansion."

Wufei scowled. "This is a stupid question…" Serenity noticed a faint blush on his cheeks though. "I'd tell the onna no and that would be it," he grumbled. "And if she somehow tricked me I'd want a boy."

Milardo frowned. "I'd simply tell her that Ririna should be the only heir and if we had a child the child would get that position. If she doesn't' understand however a boy would be in the best interests of all involved."

Tamahome frowned. "I'd tell her we couldn't afford a child. But if she insisted, I'd want a pretty girl that can sing and dance."

Serenity raised an eyebrow. "Why would you want her to know that?"

Tamahome whistled innocently. "Well… a child is expensive and that way she could help pay for her costs."

Serenity glared at him and hit him in the head with her microphone. "That's cruel!" she scolded.

Hotohori frowned deeply at his fellow seishi. "I, myself would explain that we should wait awhile until we were sure that the countries around us were at total peace so our child would grow up in a peaceful country. And I'd hope the child would be a boy as beautiful as his Father and Mother."

Nuriko shivered slightly. "I don't get along well with children and would explain in detail with charts and previous accounts of my history to prove this to her. If this didn't work I'd like a little girl I could dress up."

Chichiri frowned slightly at Serenity. "I'd want a child no da! I'd want a happy healthy girl no da."

Tasuki scowled. "Why in the world would I want to have a kid? They're little snot nosed brats and are nothing but trouble!"

Serenity sighed. "Answer the question…"

Tasuki scowled deeper. "I am! That's what I'd say!"

Serenity shook her head. "Alright… then answer the other part."

Tasuki scowled. "A boy…"

Amiboshi flushed lightly. "I'd try to convince her to change her mind by distracting her with a gentle song that would show my love for her. If that failed I'd want a girl."

Suboshi frowned. "I'd tell her Yui-sama never had a child… and if that didn't work I'd want a boy."

"A boy?" Serenity asked startled. "You wouldn't want a child like Yui?"

Suboshi shook his head. "No…" He inched away from Serenity. "What do you think… That I'm obsessed with her?"

Nakago sighed. "These questions seem to be getting easier… I'd inform her of how a child would put a halt to my plans for the conquest of Konan. Otherwise I'd want a boy."

Suzaku smiled sadly. "I'd have to regrettably inform her that Gods are forbidden to have children. If she somehow found a way to change that I'd want a girl as beautiful as her Mother."

Seiryuu scowled. "He's right… We're forbidden. If she broke the law somehow I'd want a boy to teach the way of the Gods to."

Ryo looked at Usagi nervously. "Well…I'd try to reason with her that concerning our alter egos it would be wrong to have a kid if something happened to one or both of us. Otherwise I'd want a boy."

Sage thought about the question for a moment. "I'd explain how it'd ruin her beauty to have a kid. But otherwise I guess having a son wouldn't be too bad."

Cye flushed as well. "Who asked this?" He gasped as his cheeks turned a deep red. "Umm… I guess I'd list the pros and cons of the decision and if she still wanted one I'd give in… Also I think a little girl would be great. One that could enjoy the ocean and life."

Rowen looked thoughtful and Serenity repeated the question. "I wouldn't try to force her to do anything she doesn't want to and I'd ask her to do the same for me. I too would like a girl…"

Anubis frowned faintly. "I don't think it'd be wise for me to have a child… But a boy would be best."

Ranma winced. "You can't be serious… I could get in a lot of trouble for answering this question… He sighed. "Fine… I'd explain to her about my curse and my worries it could be passed down to our child creating problem after problem. I also think a boy would be best."

Ryoga scowled. He didn't like being behind Ranma in answering questions. "THAT WAS MY ANSWER!" He protested. "You cheated!"

Ranma glanced at the outraged boy. "Well it's first come first serve, ne?"

Ryoga scowled. "I have to answer the same… I mean what kind of life could a child have if it turned into a piglet when wet? But unlike Ranma I think a girl would be best to have."

Omi turned a delicate shade of red. "Well…I would have a long talk with her about what having a child would mean telling her of all the faults. If she could persuade me by positive answers however I'd happily have a girl with her."

Usagi grinned. "Another sweet answer!" she cooed.

Yohji scowled deeply at this. "Oi! He's not the only one that can be sweet you know…"

Usagi raised an eyebrow. "Prove it," she challenged a sparkle in her eyes.

Yohji frowned faintly at being put on the spot but donned one of his killer smiles. "Simple… First I'd book us to spend some time in a nursery for a week then a kindergarten class for a week. If we survived both and you still wanted a child I would gladly oblige. Of course I'd hope we had a girl as sweet and cunning as you."

Nagi frowned faintly. "He went ahead of me…"

Serenity smiled sweetly. "It's alright. Go ahead."

Nagi smiled at her. "Well first of all I'd try to explain my feelings. If that didn't work I'd sadly have to use Schuldich to help me prove my point. If by some miracle that didn't work I think a son would be a great blessing to have."

Ken closed his eyes in thought for a moment. Yohji had actually came through with a decent answer. This would make things rougher on him. "I don't know how I'd change her mind," He admitted. "Yohji's answer was similar to what I was going to suggest. Mine involved her spending time with the kids I teach soccer to…" He sighed. "And I'd want a boy… they seem to excel in soccer."

"…" Ran answered.

This time Serenity didn't accept it. "You either answer properly or I'll make you," she threatened with her hands on her hips.

"…I'd give her what she wanted… and a girl like Aya-chan."

Serenity sighed. It wasn't much of an answer but at least they were getting somewhere. "Thanks for answering," She chirped before moving on to the next contestant.

Yue frowned. "I can't have a child either."

Clow smiled devishly. "Ahh… but if she wanted one I'd help you out and give you everything that was required for the job," Clow commented.

Yue scowled but his cheeks were a startlingly shade of red. "I'd try to talk her out of it… and a boy is what I would want."

Syaron turned a deep red. "I'm to young to be thinking about things like that!" He protested. "Can't I just skip it?" He pleaded to Serenity. With a nod the hostess granted the boy freedom from answering the question.

Eriol chuckled. "I'll answer it… I'd explain my worries of the power I possess being passed down and possibly endangering the children. If she somehow found a way past this I think a girl like Sakura-chan would be the best."

In a flash Yukito stood blinking at everyone. Clow whispered the question to him and he gave Usagi a puzzled but polite smile. "I'd ask her to change my mind but I'd be happy just making her happy. So if a child makes her happy I'd help her achieve that. Also I think a boy would be cute."

Touya scowled deeply at the question. What was the point of this? Why did he sign up again? He sighed and shook his head. He would answer this set of questions properly but his patience was wearing thin. If Yuki was asked any stupid questions he was taking them both out of there. "A kid wouldn't be a problem, it'd just be another kaiju to take care of. Girl, boy, it doesn't matter."

"Sister complex." Yukito chuckled as his friend turned red and glared at him.

Clow seemed to think it over for a long moment. "A child? If it were possible to have one I think a child like my little ancester would be adorable." He watched Syaron turn the color of a cooked lobster and smiled gently.

As Serenity turned her attention to Zelgadis she noticed the chimera trying to slink off the stage. "It's your turn to answer!" She pulled his arm and forced him back into his seat with a glare. "Take off like that again and I'll tie you to that chair."

Zelgadis scowled at the threat but obeyed the order. The last thing he needed was to be tied down. "I don't think it would be possible at all. Even if it was possible the child could be tainted… I wouldn't let it happen no matter what."

Tokiya eyed the suitor next to him for a long moment. His answer was odd at best… "Personally I wouldn't mind having a child I could name after my Oneechan…. Any child with that name would be blessed in life."

Kurei frowned. "If there was a child it would have to be a boy to carry on the flame."

Kaoru scratched his head for a moment in thought. "I don't think it would be a good idea… My friends are always asking me weird questions about if I like a girl or not and the ones I say yes to seem to get into accidents…" He shrugged and managed a grin. "But if it did happen a son that would be fun like Recca-Niichan would be great!"

Recca scowled at Kurei. "A girl would probably be better. No one ever expects them to have any powers."

Aki was close to scarlet at this time and could just imagine how his sister would react if she had seen him. "Who keeps asking these weird questions?" He stared at the ground in order to avoid the eyes of all as he mustered the courage for a quick answer. "I wouldn't mind having a kid… But I'd want twins. That way they would each have someone to turn to no matter what they face."

Yuuhi shook his head in despair. "Tell me… Are all questions like this?" At Serenity's positive and happy nod he let his head slump. "Fine… First of all I'd explain to her in great detail that we're way too young to think about that. Furthermore I'd persuade her over dinner that they're really over rated. If that didn't work I think a girl would be easier to raise… at least until she gets older anyway."

Link studied Usagi for a long moment. "Boy, I think a girl might not be able to handle the rigors that I'd sometimes had to endure."

"Kid?" Zidane chuckled in amusement. "I don't think that's possible… And I couldn't really explain why unless Usagi-chan wants to escort me to the restroom." He paused to wink at the shell-shocked blonde. "Other than that, and if there was a miracle I guess a son would be fun to play with."

Cloud didn't seem too pleased at the line of questioning and merely shook his head. There were some questions you couldn't dignify with a response. This was one of them.

Squall would have gone the same route but the fact that Serenity was almost daring him to made him sigh and roll his eyes. "Whatever…" He eyed the furious host and let the tiniest smirk peep through. He had given more of an answer than Cloud had afterall.

Seifer crossed his boots and chuckled. "How would I persuade her not to? Simple, I'm the man of the house and she'd have to listen to me. If she didn't it wouldn't matter what kind of brat we'd have as long as it wouldn't turn out like chicken wuss over there."

"Baby?" He shrugged. "The only way I wouldn't mind is if her cravings turned out to be for hotdogs. Even if that wasn't the case though I could always have a craving for them…" His eyes slid away from Serenity and to the crowd who were gorging theirselves with his favorite treat. "Hotdogs…I'd name a boy hotdog…"

Serenity rolled her eyes. Zell was obsessed at the moment. Perhaps some time alone would give him time to recuperate? "For the final question presented to you all we come to Irvine. What would you do?"

Irvine leaned back in his chair and glanced at Yohji. For some reason the other contestant and his answers irked him. "Why would she want to have a kid? I mean look at her… She has the body of a super model, not a homely wife." He chuckled and shook his head. "Her beauty could be forever scarred if she went through with it."

Serenity glared at Irvine before reluctantly turning her attention to Tasuki. As she glanced at the question she paled somewhat. Apparently fans loved to torture the bandit. "Tasuki, now that you've tried the fine art of crossdressing, would you do it again if Usagi asked you to?" She stepped a few steps backwards so that she was beside the group of gods as she waited for his answer.

Tasuki glanced at the audience and glared darkly at them. "Why don't any of they," he flung his arm towards the rest of the contestents as he spat the words through gritted teeth, "get any damn questions like this?"

Serenity couldn't answer and coughed as she stared at the ground not sure how to defuse him. "Just answer the question, Tasuki." She winced at his glare and offered a quick prayer that just maybe no other questions would set the volatile seishi bandit off.

Tasuki sat and scowled for another moment. "No way, the only way you could ever think about getting me in those damn sissy clothes is if I pass out first."

Sensing that he was close to his limit, Serenity quickly moved away. She smiled in relief at the next question. Surely this one wouldn't get her death glares. "This is for Duo, Nuriko and Hotohori. Would any of you sacrifice your hair for Usagi?"

Duo squeaked and hugged his long braid. The thought was enough to cause trauma. "Sacrifice? Don't you mean murder? I've grown this hair my entire life! You can't have it!" He desperately hugged his hair closer and growled at Serenity. "Though…" He glanced at Usagi and thought it over for a few moments. "If it was her and it would save her life or something I guess I could…"

Nuriko nodded slightly. "It just started to grow back since I cut it for Miaka… But, yes, if I won and it was required I could cut it."

Hotohori winced slightly at the mention of Miaka. "My hair?" He winced at the mere thought. His hair was his life. "I don't think it would be a good idea for an emperor to cut his hair… My people would think that something was wrong if I did so."

Duo snorted. "You're just trying to avoid the question." He hugged his braid for comfort and glared at the dark-haired ruler.

Serenity rolled her eyes at their antics before turning her attention to Ran. "Ran, would you actually speak to Usagi if you won?"

The red-head stared at the blonde for a moment. The one in the chair slightly reminded him of Aya-chan with her cheerfulness and overall happy attitude. "Hai."

Serenity blinked and stared at him. She hadn't expected any answer at all. "Thank you, Ran…" She was still stared mystified at him as she backed away towards the next contestant. Miracles did happen. She glanced at her card and chuckled. "Wufei, what would you do next if you actually managed to chop off Duo's braid?"

Wufei frowned uneasily. Was it a trick question? Was he going to be humiliated like Tasuki seemed to be? "What would I do if I cut off his braid?" He smirked and leaned back in his chair, confindence seeming to fill him once again. "Justice would be served if that happened."

Serenity raised an eyebrow at the young warrior. "Justice? How would chopping his braid off serve justice?"

Duo nodded in agreement. "You can't be serious… It would be like me telling the world you have reading glasses!"

Serenity blinked and glanced at Duo. "Reading glasses?"

Duo nodded and reached in his pocket and pulled out a picture. "Yeah, I have it right here…"

His words trailed off as he noticed a none too pleased Wufei practically growling at him. With a little meep, he thrust the picture back into his coat and flashed Serenity a winsome smile. "Next question."

Serenity pouted upon being deprived of a rare picture and reluctantly glanced through her cue cards. "Another for Wufei… What would you do if you won this contest? Would you actually marry Usagi or would you attempt to kill or break it off with her?"

Wufei scowled at the question. "If I won, it would be dishonorable to lay a hand on her in any wrong way. I would honor my commitment and would protect her. She would not however be allowed to leave with me on missions. They're too dangerous for onnas."

The only reason that Serenity didn't go into a rant about Usagi's past, was because the show was getting close to its timelimit. Besides if the public wanted Wufei to learn her history, they would have her relate it. "Moving on…" Her eyes widened at the question and she slowly smirked. "Ne, Wufei, what would you do if Usagi beat you in combat? How would you feel?"

Wufei's eyes narrowed. "It would be a humiliation, and it's impossible for her to do so without proper training. Training she obviously doesn't have right now."

"Finally, a question that isn't for Wufei!" Serenity seemed thrilled with that fact until she realized who it was for. "Yohji…" She sighed and turned her attention to the frowning playboy. She still didn't trust him one bit. "If your intention is to win Usagi why did you bring Omi along?"

Yohji smirked. "Why?" He chuckled and shook his head in dismay at the question. "Sweetheart, the answer is obvious. The boy needs schooling on how to properly appreciate women. Though, I must admit if I had known that we were competing over a Goddess I probably wouldn't have signed him up quite so quickly." His smile grew as he eyed the white-haired hostess. "What do you say to us getting together after this?"

Serenity declined a comment and merely frowned in disapproval before turning her back on him. She eyed the next question and paled considerably. It was a good thing there was only one Usagi Tsukino to marry off. She didn't think she could survive if she asked questions like this. "Wufei…"

The Chinese youth's head snapped up at his name and his eyes followed the petite hostess as she carefully made her way towards him. "Now what is it?"

Serenity sighed. She didn't think she'd actually survive to finish off this show. "Wufei, if the only way to win Usagi's hand in marriage is to redecorate Shenlong into having a pink gundam wearing a dress, would you do it?"

As simmering embers burst into full flames in his eyes Serenity was forced to take a step backwards. Perhaps this question had gone too far? "No one touches Nataku… No one redecorates Nataku… No onna would be worth the disgrace that would bring Nataku."

Serenity felt he was going to continue so she held a hand up in hope he would pause long enough for her to get a word in. "Next question, and it isn't for you Wufei." As he slowly backed up she noticed he was still vastly upset that someone would even joke about changing one thing about his precious Nataku. She glanced at the next question and visibly relaxed. This was a much better person to question. "Nuriko, who is more beatiful, Hotohori, Usagi or yourself?"

Nuriko seemed to think about that one for a total of three seconds and grinned smugly. "Hotohori-sama of course! Though Usagi-san would come in a close third."

"Hiiro, next two questions are for you. First, if you're tied with one final person, would you resort to killing them to gain the hand of Usagi?"

"Only if that person was an idiot." He pointedly stared at both Duo and Nuriko at this point, clearly outlining who he thought fit the term.

"Hey!" Nuriko scowled at the boy. "A guy with your fashion sense has no right to complain! At least I look good." He snorted in contempt and turned his back not caring what the boy would state in his defense. The nerve of the little fashion-ignorant runt calling him an idiot…

Serenity, sensing that a fight could occur if she didn't act, quickly diverted their attention. "Next question, Hiiro, if you win and Ririna-san poses a threat to Usagi what will you do about it?"

Hiiro frowned faintly. The thought of winning hadn't exactly crossed his mind. "I'd have no choice but to kill Ririna if she posed a threat to Usagi."

Serenity could tell from the almost glazed look in the boy's eyes that he wouldn't hesitate to fill out that vow. It sent a shiver of fear down her spine. Hoping to erase the spooky feeling she forced a smile and turned to Hotohori. "Hotohori, what are you looking for in a future wife? Are you searching for a proper empress or are you looking for a skilled lover?" Serenity glanced at Usagi and started to giggle. Honestly, Usagi wasn't either of these things!

Hotohori seemed confused by the question and coughed to clear his throat. Such questions should not be asked in such a carefree manner! "I'm not searching for either of them. I know how to run my Kingdom and don't need help in that department. As for the other, I would prefer someone pure of heart rather than one skilled at certain subjects." He lowered his head to hide the slight blush that was creeping on his skin. Hopefully that answer would be enough. That sort of subject was not proper to talk about at all.

Serenity couldn't help but smile at the flushed emperor. It was true, royalty didn't usually get such risque questions such as that. "Tasuki, your question is next."

Tasuki scowled. "Time to humiliate me again, eh? I refuse to wear a dress or answer any more questions about them!" He turned his back and snorted. "I quit."

Serenity frowned. "At least listen to the question before you decide that," she demanded. She noticed his head turn slightly and smiled. "Now, what would you do if your wife called you at midnight and she was roaring drunk?"

Tasuki blinked. For once he wasn't getting a question about his sexuality? Slowly he began to grin. "Wife?" His grin faltered as that word vibrated through his mind. "If it was a bar I wouldn't have to do anything. I'd be there as well… Though women can't really hold liquor that well…" He frowned at Usagi and shook his head. "I don't think she could do it. She looks like the type who would fall over with one sip."

Serenity's body slumped in relief. There was only a few questions left and none was left to Tasuki. Perhaps she would survive this after all. "Nakago, your wife is ill with the flu, what would you do?"

Nakago crossed his arms over his chest and settled back in his chair. "Simple, I would make sacrifices to Seiryuu-sama preying for her recovery and have servants put her through purification rituals."

Seiryuu smirked. It was good that his seishi remembered his place. Besides, now the audience's attention had been drawn to him if just for a moment. "That would work as long as the sacrifice was worthy."

"Ne, what would the sacrifice be?" Omi questioned as he eyed the smirking dragon. Something seemed off in his answer.

Seiryuu smirked. "That, shall remain private knowledge for now... But don't leave this stage anytime soon, onegai. We may have use for you."

As Omi puzzled over the odd reply he didn't notice his team mates forming a slighlty more protective stance around him. Was the dragon god serious? Would he really try to sacrifice Omi? Serenity winced at the mere thought."It's time for the final question… And this goes to Nuriko. Your wife has gotten a stain on your favorite dress, what will you do?"

Nuriko's eye twitched. His favorite dress? "For that crime she'd have to make it up to me. First she'd have to scrub the dress until the stain was gone. Then, she'd have to let me style her hair and clothing. The final step of course would be for her to catch a certain bandit and force him to wear similar clothes as hers."

Tasuki scowled. "Bandit?"

Nuriko smiled angelically. "Yes, a bandit. No one in particular of course, Tasuki."

An orange pair of eyebrows narrowed. "Oi…"

Serenity quickly ran inbetween the two and turned to the cameras. "That's all for today's show, minna! Please don't forget to vote for the contestant you want to leave, and ask one question to one contestant. Hopefully a few of them will survive till then…" She glanced nervously behind her as a fireball roared past and sent a good portion of the audience scattering. "Err… Hopefully the stage will still be intact and the contestants still alive by then..." She dodged a chair being thrown and shrieked as she realized her dress had caught on fire. As she raced around the stage to find someway to put herself out she never noticed Nuriko use one of the cameras to throw at Tasuki and cut the feed.