Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Who Wants to Marry Usagi Tsukino? ❯ Round One: Some New Additions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Round One: Some New Additions

Serenity circled the bachelors and with a grin walked up to Kuno. "Guess what?"

"You've decided to end this charade and give the lovely Usagi to me?"

"Nope! Our viewers have voted you out."

"NANI?!?"

Serenity shrugged, "Gomen demo they did." She waved her hand and the floor beneath him vanished and he plummeted out of sight. Seeing the shocked look on the audiences' faces she flashed a smile, "We just sent him back home folks. Don't worry."

She whirled and grinned at the cameras. "Now for the total number of votes..."

14 votes Kuno

4 votes Kento

3 votes Suboshi

2 votes Ryo

2 votes Syaron

1 vote Touya CCS

1 vote Tamahome

1 vote Sage

1 vote Cye

1 vote Rowen

1 vote Wufei

1 vote Hiiro

1 vote Link

"Well Kento it looks like if you don't win the viewers over, you could be next."

Kento remained silent as he flushed in embarrassment. He was behind Kuno in leading votes? How was that possible?

Serenity smiled brightly at everyone. "We'll start off in the order that you were all introduced and at the end of the show we have a surprise for you." She winked at the audience then walked over to the contestants. "Some of you were asked questions by the audience but not all. So everyone will get one general question and the ones the audience wants to find out more about will get more questions. Now let's begin."

Motoki swallowed nervously as Serenity came to him first. He hated being the first to answer things. He sighed and straightened. He would prove that he was better than Mamoru.

Serenity smiled at him, "Ready?" At his nod she smiled and took out a card. "What would be the most romantic thing you'd do for her?"

"That I'd do?" Motoki asked. She nodded and he looked thoughtful for a moment. "I know… I'd let her eat as many triple hot fudge sundaes as she wanted and let her play any game in the arcade for free."

Usagi squealed. "Honto ni, Motoki?"

Serenity frowned faintly and stalked over to the girl. "Hush… we need to hear what they all say."

Usagi pouted, "Demo demo… ice cream and video games!"

Serenity sighed and took out a silk cloth and gagged Usagi. "Now be good and see what all these lovely people think of you."

Ail sighed as Serenity focused her attention on him. "Same question?"

Serenity nodded, "Hai, this is the general question that everyone gets to answer."

Ail looked thoughtful for a moment then smiled. "I wouldn't drain her of her energy."

Serenity wrinkled her nose at him. "Moving right along…"

Demando smiled, "I would pledge a whole month out of the year to her and everyone in our Kingdom would use that month to praise her and shower her with gifts of love."

Seiya rolled his eyes at the Prince. "I'd write a song for her."

Demando snorted, "I believe she'll be more impressed with her month than some trivial song."

Seiya glared at him, "And what makes you think she'd ever want to run a Kingdom with you?"

Serenity ignored the two feuding rivals and continued to the next contestant. "And how would you respond Hiiro?"

Hiiro glared at the hostess for a long moment. "I'd give her a gun."

Duo chuckled, "Only you'd do that. I'd take her into space and let her watch the sun rise and set before wining and dining her."

Trowa frowned ever so faintly at Duo. "…I'd take her to the circus…"

Quatre smiled sweetly, "I'd give her anything her heart desires."

Serenity beamed at his response. "You're so sweet!"

"So weak you mean," Wufei snorted.

"And what would you give her, Wufei?" Serenity asked a teasing smile on her lips.

Wufei scowled, "I would teach her the place of a woman."

Milardo sighed and shook his head. "As for myself I'd let her be there with me when I defeat Hiiro."

Omi frowned puzzled. "Is he obsessed with defeating Hiiro-san?"

Duo chuckled and winked, "Obsession runs in the blood of that family."

Tamahome looked thoughtful for a long moment. "The most romantic thing I know would be to share my money…"

Hotohori smiled sweetly at Usagi. "First I'd have my chefs cook you an incredible dinner and then we can go on a moonlight stroll."

"I would show her the pleasant side of cross dressing," Nuriko commented with a smile.

Chichiri grinned, "I'd take her shopping no da."

"… I don't wanna marry the damn onna."

Serenity slapped the bandit across the head. "It's too late. You're already a registered member. Now answer the question."

Tasuki scowled at her, "Fine… I'd give her that damn horse that keeps throwing me."

Amiboshi smiled, "I'd compose a song and play it on my flute for her."

"I'd give her clothes that Yui-sama wore while she was here," Suboshi commented his eyes growing misty with emotion at the thought of Usagi dressed and looking like Yui."

Nakago studied the girl for a long moment. "I'd give her command of one of my armies before we attack and take over Konan."

Suzaku straightened, "I'd treat her as the Goddess I know she is everyday… it wouldn't just be a one time occurrence."

Seiryuu snorted, "Show off… I'd keep her away from Suzaku over there."

Ryo winced as it was his turn. He really wasn't ready yet. "I'd… I'd….I would let her pet White Blaze?" he suggested weakly.

Sage smiled, "A dinner at the finest restaurant and a follow up trip in a boat ride across the lake under the full moon."

Cye closed his eyes. Why did he ever come here? "I'd take her swimming and let her meet all my underwater friends."

"I'd take her to the best restaurants I know." Kento commented with a wide grin at the thought of food.

Rowen scowled faintly, "I already explained what I would do in my application. I'd take her to space…"

Duo bolted from his seat. "That was my answer!!"

Rowen ignored him. "And while there I would read to her some of the most romantic stories ever written."

"Whatever she wishes I would do my best to fulfill," Anubis commented.

Ranma sighed, "Personally I'd give her a hiding place from anyone she feels is annoying… which would probably be most of the guys here."

Usagi giggled from her chair but a glare from Serenity stopped her. 'Kawaii answer,' she thought with a smile and wished Serenity hadn't gagged her.

Ryoga blushed. How could he respond to that? "I would eat anything she cooks…"

Usagi grinned. 'Oooh… I like him ^.^'

Omi flushed as Yohji glared faintly at him and pretty much was trying to tell him to blow it. "I'd protect her from anyone that tried to hurt her and would try to be there for her at all times no matter what."

Serenity's and Usagi's hearts melted at the answer. 'Sweet…'

"The most romantic thing I would do for her would be to keep her away from Weiss and the rest of my team," Nagi commented.

Yohji was still glaring at Omi. It was obvious from the way the women's eyes had got all misty it was a great answer. "First I'd take her out on a night on the town. Then we'd go to eat the best cuisine and I'd arrange for her a bouquet of the most gorgeous flowers. We'd finish up by watching old movies by a fire."

Ken shook his head. His team mate would never change. He'd always be the playboy. "I'd take her to soccer practice with me."

"…" Ran answered.

Serenity rolled her eyes at him. "You're going to be kicked out pretty fast with that kind of attitude," she scolded but turned her attention to the next contestant.

"… if he didn't answer doesn't that mean I don't have to either?" Yue asked in a bored tone.

Serenity pouted. "You're going to ruin everything! Onegai, Yue-san?" she pleaded.

"Onegai, Yue," Clow repeated.

A trace of red crept to Yue's cheeks and he coughed. "Fine…I'd let her by my mistress."

Usagi's eyes bulged and she turned a deep cherry red while Serenity stood gaping. "What do you mean by that?!?!??! You might marry her! You won't need a mistress!"

"What are you getting all excited about?" Yue asked.

Serenity glared at him, "You'd cheat on her before you even got married?"

Yue sighed, "You misunderstood…"

"No I didn't!" She glared deeply at him. "You're on my list of people I hope leave…"

Syaron smirked as Yue was humiliated. "I'd use the Flower card and literally have it shower her with flowers."

Eriol chuckled, "Ne, Serenity-san?"

"Hai?" Serenity asked smiling at the sweet boy.

"I believe Yue didn't mean Mistress in the sense you think. I believe he meant it as Mistress of the Clow cards."

Yue smiled thankfully, "Arigato," he mumbled.

Serenity looked thoughtful for a moment. "So he didn't mean mistress as in going to see and be with her while leaving his wife at home?"

Eriol shook his head, "Iie, he didn't. Now I'd like to answer the question… is that alright, Serenity-san?"

Serenity nodded. "Of course."

Eriol cleared his throat, "I would make a special set of cards just for her. I'd name them the Usagi cards."

Yue brought his wings around him and once more Yukito stared at everyone puzzled. "Anno…"

Serenity smiled softly, "The question is…What would be the most romantic thing you'd do for her?"

"For who?"

"Usagi…"

"Oh…well I'd go to the aquarium with her."

Touya sighed, "You don't have to do this, Yuki."

"Touya," Yukito chirped happy his friend was there. "It looks like fun."

Touya sighed. Maybe he could throw the competition. "I'd take her…" he paused as he noticed her watching him. 'I'm too soft…' He sighed again. "To the movies…"

Yukito smiled. "That's sweet."

Clow nodded in agreement. "Very…well Eriol-san took my first answer…so the only thing I'd be able to do would try my best to make her happy all the time."

Zelgadis scowled as all attention was shifted to him. "I have no idea," he snapped. "Save her food before Lina or Gourry got a hold of it I guess…"

Tokiya observed the still bound and gagged Usagi for a full moment. "I would pledge to do everything in my power to protect you from anyone or anything that would seek to harm you."

Kurei snorted softly. "Why would she choose one of you? I'd dedicate a tournament strictly in her honor and would fight in it to prove myself to her."

Karou scoffed, "Recca-niichan would be better for her than you… demo I'd be better then Recca-niichan. I don't really know anything about romance or anything so I'll just do whatever she thinks is romantic."

Recca scowled faintly at Karou. "I'd be your ninja, hime," he told Usagi simply.

Usagi looked thoughtful for a moment and then grinned. "Hmmm mmh ph!"

Recca studied her puzzled. "Excuse me, hime?"

"Mmph umph ifth mmg!"

Recca shook his head. "I don't understand…"

"I think she wants her gag removed," Aki interceded and gently pulled the silk away. "Daijoubu?"

Usagi nodded and flashed him a smile, "Arigato."

Aki smiled back at her and nodded. "I'd take her to the old forbidden pine tree and climb it with her," he answered softly.

Yuuhi smiled, "I'd cook a gourmet dinner for her."

Usagi grinned, "Sugoi!"

Serenity scowled, "Oi! If you're going to keep the gag off then no talking," she snapped.

Usagi pouted. "Hai…"

Link thought about it for a moment. "I'd compose a song and play it on my ocarina for her."

Zidane smiled his tail almost twitching. "Simple, I'd take her on a tour of an airship."

Serenity started to go to her next set of questions when the machine where the last two contestents had come through began to shake. With a loud groan it opened and smoke obscured everyone's view.

"This is your fault you know…"

"…"

"If we hadn't been following chicken wuss we'd be fine. But no we had to follow him. Whose idea was it to let him lead us?"

"Mine."

"Well you're an idiot."

"…Whatever."

"Hey… I think they've got hotdogs here!"

"And a really pretty lady…" A guy walked through the smoke his reddish brown hair held back in a ponytail and graced with a cowboy hat. He crouched down beside Usagi and winked, "Pleasure to meet you miss. My name is Irvine Kinneas."

Serenity scowled, "You're late… In fact I really shouldn't let you join."

"Whatever…"

"HOTDOGS!" Zell grinned and grabbed one from the vendor.

"Idiots…"

"…"

Serenity sighed, "May I introduce some more bachelors… Cloud is from Final Fantasy 7, Squall, Seifer, Zell, and Irvine are all from Final Fantasy 8. Because they're late however I'm not going to waste time and give their profiles."

Zidane frowned. "They still have to answer the question right?"

Serenity nodded, "Of course… Alright you guys. What would be the most romantic thing you'd do for Usagi?"

"Give her a chocobo." Cloud responded.

"Give her all my gil," Squall answered.

Seifer rolled his eyes. "Take her out to practice at the academy."

"Feed her hotdogs." Zell answered as he continued to stuff himself with them.

"Show her what the best sharpshooter around can do," Irvine drawled. "Of course after that we'd do whatever she wanted to do."

Serenity grinned, "Now for the individual questions! First one is to Hiiro. Hmm... Hiiro, If you married Usagi, what would you do?(Like, settle down? have kids? Enlist her in your assassination attempts?)

"Make her the best assassin possible or kill her if she fails."

Serenity sighed and shook her head. "Okay another question for you… Why are you best for Usagi?"

"I'm not."

Serenity waited for a longer answer. "That's it?"

"Hai."

She sighed and turned her attention to Duo. "If you end up marrying her where will the two of you go for a honeymoon?"

"Hawaii!" Duo answered with a grin. "I've always wanted to go there…. And I'm taking Hiiro along."

"Hnn."

Duo ignored him. "Just in case if Hilde or someone tries to come after me he can be our bodyguard."

"Hnn."

Serenity turned to Motoki, "Why are you on the show if you already have your girlfriend; Rika?"

Motoki smiled, "Rika left me for someone else down there in Africa… Besides I truly think I could make Usagi-chan happy."

"Hiiro, another question for you. If you win would you accept it or try to kill Usagi?"

Usagi yelped and tried to hide in her chair ignoring the still flirting Irvine. "Kill?" she whimpered.

"… Mission accepted," Hiiro simply responded.

Duo decided to act as a translator. "Otherwise he's saying he would go along with it."

Serenity smiled at him, "Arigato, Duo."

"No problem, babe."

Serenity glared at him. "Don't call me that." She turned to the silent Trowa. "What kind of personality are you looking for in a wife? Details please."

"…Usagi-san seems to carry all the traits I wish for."

"Details," Serenity reminded him.

"Kind, caring, gentle, but all with a little bit of actual backbone."

Serenity laid a hand on his forehead. "Hmm... you have a fever?"

"..."

Usagi sighed. "I still haven't agreed to get married..."

Serenity blissfully ignored her. "Duo, what would you tell her about your life?"

Duo thought about it for a moment. "Tell her the truth of course. I mean Hiiro wouldn't shoot me as long as I have the power to call someone and tell them exactly where he is."

Hiiro scowled. "...hnn."

Serenity smiled. "Well... next question is to Wufei."

Wufei looked up from complaining about women with Tasuki and scowled. "I don't want to answer any questions."

Serenity pulled a rubber mallet out from behind her and bopped him in the head with it. "You will answer. Now... Why do you think women are weak?"

Wufei scoffed. "I don't think that. I know it." He crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the white haired girl. "Don't ask stupid questions."

Serenity sighed and turned to Chichiri. "Why won't you take off your mask?"

Chichiri shrugged. "I have no reason to no da."

Serenity reluctantly turned her attention once again to Wufei. "You say women shouldn't fight. If Usagi can't fight then how should she use that extra energy to love you?"

Wufei's ears turned a light pink. "She can do whatever she wants as long as she stays out of my way," he growled though the light blush was still present. "And who said anything about love?"

Serenity glared at him. "Love is important!"

Wufei snorted, "Then why are you having the onna marry one of us when she doesn't even know us?"

"... next question."

Wufei rolled his eyes. "Knew you'd answer that way."

"Link, what song would you play for Usagi on your ocarina?"

Link looked thoughtful for a pause. "Serenade of Water," he finally responded.

Serenity grinned. "Nice choice... though personally I like the Bolero of Fire." She turned her attention back to Hiiro. "Another question for you. How do you plan on competing against these other contestants?"

"I will not fail," Hiiro responded. "The others will."

Serenity sighed and nodded. "That should work..." She grinned devishly. "Though if you don't start answering with more detail I'll call Ririna."

Hiiro's face lost a shade of coloring and he reluctantly nodded in agreement. "I plan to outlast the idiots and compete against the true competitors here."

Serenity paled at the next question. "This is for Tasuki... Did you think you were in a gay bar when you came in here?" Serenity yelped and hid behind Usagi as she waited for a response.

Tasuki's eyes widened in shock before flames appeared around him. "WHO ASKED THAT?!?!" he demanded his fan at the ready. He glared at the crowd and prepared to make them all pay.

Serenity grabbed at his arm and managed to stop him from completely rampaging. "Just answer the question please," she panted.

He scowled, "Fine... Damn no I didn't think this was a damn gay bar," he retorted.

Serenity slowly edged away from him and towards Syaron. "Okay you get the next question. What do you think of your mother wanting you here even though you love Sakura?"

Syaron turned red and looked down. "I...." he paused and swallowed." I hope she's not watching this.... anyway I feel upset of course but I can understand Mom's concerns...."

Serenity smiled kindly. "That's enough. It will work fine." She glanced at Ran. "What are your reasons for joining?"

"..."

"You have to give us something!" Serenity whined.

"No."

"Just one little thing?"

"No."

"One itty bitty small teensy weensy thing?" she attempted to bargain.

"No."

She pouted. "Come on!"

"Please?" Usagi chimed in.

Ran sighed. "Fine...I came to hide out from Sakura for awhile..."

Syaron frowned, "How do you know Sakura?"

Ran glared at the kid. "We're talking about different Sakuras."

Syaron continued to frown. "Better be..."

Serenity giggled. "Awww... you're jealous!"

Syaron ignored her. "This is stupid..."

Wufei nodded in agreement. "I'll get you for this Maxwell…"

Duo shrugged. "You're the one that wanted to come and prove her wrong, Wu-man."

Wufei scowled deeply and looked around for a katana. "After this is over I'm tearing that baka braid off your head."

Serenity with a valiant effort managed to ignore the two and turned to Clow. "How would you maintain the marriage if you're already dead?"

"I'd simply have to visit her using the time card," He replied. "Though I admit that won't exactly be easy seeing how my past self has no idea about any of this…."

Serenity massaged her forehead for a moment. "You're starting to give me a headache with all the time abnormalities you no doubt have caused," she commented with a tiny frown. "Setsuna will probably fix everything for you if you win however."

Serenity turned once more towards Hiiro. "Would you hold a gun to Usagi's head and tell her you'd kill her?"

"…hnn."

Duo's eyes widened and he turned to Hiiro in shock. "What??" He pulled a stick out of his pocket and proceeded to poke Hiiro. "Who are you and where is Hiiro at?" He demanded.

Hiiro pulled out his gun and aimed it at the braded menace, "Omae-"

Duo shut up and retracted his stick. "Okay so it's the real Hiiro…" He leaned over and before Hiiro could react Duo had a hand on his forehead. "… You're not running a fever either… What have you been eating?"

Hiiro glared at him, "Leave me alone, Duo."

Duo ignored him and proceeded to poke and prod the pilot of Wing. "You said you wouldn't tell her you'd kill her."

Hiiro nodded, "I wouldn't."

"Why?" Duo pressured. "You usually jump at the chance to kill someone."

"…I have my reasons."

Duo scowled and with a pout turned his attention back to a fairly fuming Serenity. "May I continue now?" She asked in a sugar coated tone.

Duo sweat dropped and nodded, "Sure… Don't let me bother you. I was just wondering if Hiiro had gone insane and was planning to kill us all or something."

Serenity paused a moment. "Good point… Daijoubu desu ka, Hiiro-kun?"

"… hai."

Duo gave her a puzzled look. "Okay… I can pick up on the simple words and everything but what did you just say?"

"I asked if he was alright," Serenity responded. Before Duo could question her further she turned towards the thoughtful Yue. "What would you do if Yukito won this?"

Yue frowned faintly. "There's really not much I could do…" He reluctantly admitted.

Clow smiled. "If Yukito happened to be the winner then Yue would still be able to enjoy all the benefits of winning without actually winning. Yukito is his false form, as I'm sure you're well aware."

Yue silently nodded. "Though I and my false form disagree on some things…" He frowned faintly once more. "Simply put, I would accept the decision if Yukito won."

Serenity smiled very pleased with the answer. "Next question is to Wufei."

"…it better not be something stupid," he all but growled.

"What would you do on a first date with Usagi?"

"Date?" Wufei grumbled. "Isn't this whole injustice about getting married?"

Serenity rolled her eyes. "It's a hypothetical question."

"Fine… I'd first take the weak onna to a gym and attempt to teach her some basic self defense moves. Afterwards we'd stop for dinner and drill over the lesson. Afterwards she'd be allowed to do whatever she wants as long as it's still related to training."

Serenity sighed. The only fun part of the evening that Wufei had in mind was the eating. That seemed to be about it. 'He had such potential too…'

Usagi leaned forward in her seat and studied Wufei for a bit. "That's it?" she asked with a tiny frown. She ignored the fact that Serenity was very displeased with her speaking. "There really doesn't seem to be anything romantic in that at all… We wouldn't look at the stars or go on a walk or anything?" She asked.

"No."

"Hidoi," she pouted.

Serenity gave the girl a warning look and pointedly stared at the gag. She smiled faintly as Usagi instantly shut up. "Another question for Hiiro… You seem very popular with the audience… Anyway the question is, describe three reasons why you hate Ririna."

"…hnn."

Duo scowled. "Come on! I wanna hear too!"

Hiiro awarded him with a glare. "First of all… She's caused me to lose sight of my missions. She's been known to follow me around and finally she's a pacifist."

Serenity looked down at her cards to see who the next question went to and she paled considerably. "Wufei again…."

Wufei scowled. "Another stupid question?"

Serenity quickly hid behind a confused Omi ad Quatre. "… Are you gay, Wufei?"

Wufei's eyes narrowed, "Injustice," he growled as he jerked the card out of her hand. He glanced at it and found the audience member that had asked.

"Oi! Wait up!"

Wufei glanced behind him to see a smirking Tasuki tapping his fan against his leg. "I'll give you some help with the damn idiot."

Wufei smirked and nodded. "Fine… This way." The two traveled through the horrified audience and to a person who gave them a shy smile. "I'll go first," Wufei announced with a smirk before pulling out his katana.

Tasuki nodded and waited for Wufei to make the first strike. As soon as he had and the katana blade sung as it graced through the air and landed beside the terrified audience member he smirked once more. "Rekka-" his attack was cut off as Serenity effectively tied the gag around his mouth.

"Baka…."

He glared at her. Wufei turned as his katana was grabbed and found himself eye to eye with a very unpleased Serenity. "Give it back onna," he growled.

She smirked and with a sweet smile proceeded to use the flat edge of the sword and bring it down on his head. She ignored his glare and leading Tasuki like a puppy with the gag made both men retreat from attacking the frightened audience member. "If you get any more questions you'll be allowed to speak, Tasuki… if not the gag will stay on." She flashed a smile at Wufei. "You're not getting your katana back if you continue to harass the other competitors and audience members with it. Behave and I might give it back by the end of this segment."

"… baka onna…"

"Another question for you, Wufei… You're as popular as Hiiro it seems…Anyway the question is…. Why do you hate women?"

Wufei raised an eyebrow. "Is this a joke?"

Duo snickered. "Even I know his answer to that one…"

Serenity glared at them both. "Just answer it, Wufei." She snapped.

He nodded, "Easy… They're weak."

Serenity thought about arguing with him but thought better of it. "Zidane… the people must know. What's up with the tail?"

Zidane stared at Serenity in confusion and let his tail idly twitch. "No clue… I was born with it. Guess they thought it was a nice fashion statement."

Serenity glanced down her card and started to smile then stopped. "Gomen, Ryoga… demo the people want to know what I meant when I called you a pig literally."

Ranma grinned, "I can answer that," He announced with a grin. "And since Akane isn't watching I'm not breaking any rules or anything…" He started to get up when Duo pushed him back down.

"You almost made me spill my drink!" Duo growled.

Quatre frowned, "Duo, you really shouldn't have that." He reached to take it away but tripped over a mischievous Nuriko's foot.

Quatre yelped and the contents of the soda he was carrying went flying and a soaking red-headed pig-tailed girl glared at him as a piglet gnawed on her ankle.

"Kawaii!" Usagi squeaked as she saw the piglet. With a lot of maneuvering she was able to pet it with her foot since she was still tied and bound to the chair.

Serenity sighed. "This is what I meant by he's a pig…" she announced with a slight smile.

Ranma-chan glared at Nuriko and Duo. "You two jerks!" she growled as she wrung the sticky carbonated beverage from her hair.

Duo stared at her for a long moment before breaking into laughter. "You're a girl!"

Ranma-chan's eyes narrowed, "What'd you call me?" she growled as she slid into a fighting stance.

Nuriko pouted. "And you looked almost as good as Hotohori-sama in the other form."

Ranma-chan paused for a second and glanced at Nuriko. She flushed as she realized the implications of the tease and with a scowl stalked over to Serenity. "Where can I find hot water around here?" she half pleaded and half begged.

Serenity looked around with a frown. "I'm not sure if we have any…"

Ryoga the piglet sniffled from his place at Usagi's feet. 'No hot water?'

"I've got some," Quatre interrupted gently. "I try to have a canteen full of it in case people are in want of tea."

"May we borrow it?" Serenity asked sweetly.

"Of course," Quatre responded as he handed it over.

Serenity smiled and proceeded to douse both Ryoga and Ranma-chan in the hot water. She grinned as they reverted back to their old forms. At least that was until she realized Ryoga's clothes hadn't come back with the transformation.

Usagi's eyes widened before a deep blush came to her cheeks and with a little yelp she closed her eyes as tight as possible. She heard the sounds of a scuffle and Ranma hissing slightly in pain. As things seemed to calm down she risked a peek and saw Ryoga blushing brightly but dressed.

Serenity coughed in an attempt to get rid of her own flushed state. "Shall we continue?"

Duo who was looking slightly green nodded. "Could we please?"

Serenity finally returned to her normal color. "Ironically enough this question is to you and Yohji, Duo. If you can't win who do you want to?"

Duo looked thoughtful for a long moment. "That's actually a hard one… My first instinct would be to say Quatre but Hiiro really needs a girl… as does Wu-man."

Wufei glared at the name. "I don't need an onna…"

Duo grinned. "That settles it! If I get voted off I hope Hiiro wins."

Yohji frowned. "I hope I don't get voted off… but I'd choose Ken."

Serenity wisely decided to not ask why. "Last question goes to Wufei and Tasuki…"

Both scowled. She reluctantly took the gag off Tasuki and sighed. "… Thanks," Tasuki grumbled.

Duo plucked the card from Serenity and suddenly broke out into laughter. After a moment he hopped up and grinned at the two fuming men. "How would you two get in touch with your feminine sides?" He asked with a smirk.

Both Tasuki and Wufei turned a deep dark red as they glared at Serenity. "What kind of damn fans are you letting ask these stupid damn questions?" He exploded.

Wufei nodded in agreement. "Why are we being the only ones humiliated? Question after question!" Wufei demanded.

"Just answer the question," Seifer demanded with a roll of his eyes.

Wufei and Tasuki turned to look at each other for a long moment a mad sparkle appearing in their eyes. "Fine…" Wufei grumbled. "I'd pick a flower… that's as far as I'd go."

"I'd smell a pretty flower," Tasuki answered in agreement.

Duo and Nuriko winked at each other and each attacked the other's teammate. In a flurry of yells of injustice and a string of curses the two pulled back and smirked at their handiwork. Wufei stood fuming in a dark green dress with clip on earrings attached to his ears and a cute little matching purse hung over one arm. "I'll kill you both," he sputtered as he looked for something to carry his threat out with.

Tasuki on the other hand had been dressed in more of a white frilly outfit. An outfit that was startlingly similar to Serenity's… An outfit that was Serenity's. "What the hell?"

Duo and Nuriko fell over laughing unaware of the furious hostess behind them that was only clad in a slip. "SHI NE!" she growled as she proceeded to go after them with a katana.

Duo yelped and ran and hid behind Wufei which earned him a visit through the air as he was tossed into the crowd. Unfortunately he landed into the Duo supporters section and was attacked as fans tried to acquire a keepsake item from him. Be it clothes or hair.

Tasuki was luckier as he was forgotten in the fiasco. "Damn idiots," he snarled as he proceeded to rip the dress off.

Omi, Quatre, and Nagi flushed faintly as they got on the center stage and faced the audience. "Please continue asking questions to all the available candidates and vote only for the one you want to leave. Remember only one vote total and you're only allowed two questions. Use them wisely."