Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Who Wants to Marry Usagi Tsukino? ❯ Prologue: Meeting the Bachelors ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author Notes: I know some may be offended that I'm posting this now after what happened Tuesday... But that's the exact reason I am posting this. It was a very horrible thing but everywhere you look you can't escape it. You're caught in an endless web of shock and tears. I'm hoping that maybe if just for a few minutes I'm able to relieve the mental burden and allow you to smile once more if even just for a moment. My condolances and sorrow to those that have lost someone during this terrible incident.

Thanks goes to Lady Rinehart for helping me with the Ranma crew. Arigato Rinehart-chan!

***

Prologue: Meet the Bachelors

Usagi pouted, "Can I take this off yet?"

"Iie," responded a soft voice. "Not until I say so."

"Then how am I supposed to know what's going on?" The blonde woman demanded as she managed a look of annoyance despite being blindfolded.

The girl that looked back could have been the mirror copy of the first if it hadn't been for her shocking white hair. "I promised minna-chan that you would wait."

Usagi pouted more, "You're mean…"

The white-haired girl grinned, "I know, demo I promise you you'll like this surprise."

Usagi stuck her tongue out, "Hurry up, Serenity. I want to get this over with…"

The sound of a door slamming shut invaded Usagi's senses and the blindfold was whipped away. Large blue eyes blinked as they attempted to get used to the bright sun. Once her eyes had finally adjusted they fell on a sign and as Usagi read her jaw dropped. "Who wants to marry Usagi Tsukino????"

Serenity beamed, "Hai! I think it's time you got over Mamoru you know."

Usagi frowned and shook her head, "What is all of this?"

Serenity grinned and grabbed the other girl's arm leading her into a large building. "You'll see…"

Usagi struggled for a few more moments but froze when she heard applause nearly deafen her. She looked to see where most of it was coming from and saw a massive group of bishounen. Her eyes widened and her cheeks became flushed, "Serenity," she hissed. "Who are all of these guys??"

Serenity stepped away and tore away a curtain revealing a large audience. "Welcome to 'Who Wants to Marry Usagi Tsukino! I'm your host Serenity and the young lady that is utterly confused over there is Usagi Tsukino. Everyone give her a hand."

The thundering applause came once again and Usagi swallowed, "Why are you doing this, Serenity?" she hissed.

Serenity waved her hand and a chair came from underneath Usagi and securely tied her down. "No time for questions, Usagi-chan. Now let's meet all the men battling for Usagi's hand!"

"First of all we have Motoki Furuhata. He works at Crown arcade and knows our single lady fairly well. He plans to one day be a doctor and he auditioned for our show because he can't bear to see Usagi as she is because of his baka former friend."

"Second we have Ail. He's an alien that was born on Makaiju. He's returned to Earth and more importantly to this show because he still has strong feelings for Usagi and would love the chance to marry her and take her away from it all."

"Third is Prince Demando who is head of the Black Moon family. He joins this show because he believes Usagi belongs with him and only him. His future plans include making her his Queen and ruling the world."

"Next we have Seiya Kou, one third of the Three Lights and also Sailor Star Fighter. He joins the show today because he has loved Usagi through thick and thin."

Serenity grinned at the four people, "They all come from this universe so please give them all a big hand." She turned to the scowling Usagi and grinned, "Demo, Usagi-chan you didn't think we'd be satisfied with just these guys did you? We've done something special and with a little help from Pluto we've gotten bishounen from all over to join us! The next set of candidates comes from the Gundam Wing universe."

"First I'll introduce Hiiro Yui. He's a Gundam pilot that used to pilot Wing Zero before he blew it up. He's here because it's the last place a certain pacifist princess would search for him."

"Next is Duo Maxwell. Duo is the former Gundam pilot of Deathscythe Hell. He's here because he saw the picture of Usagi we ran in the ad and decided she was cute enough for a date with Shinigami… anno Duo-san this isn't a date. This is marriage."

Duo shrugged, "Doesn't matter… look at her! Who wouldn't want to marry someone as gorgeous as that?"

Serenity sighed, "Let's move on… Next we have Trowa Barton former Gundam pilot of Heavyarms. Trowa is here because he wants to find someone to settle down with and share his life…" Serenity glanced up at the silent Trowa. "Did you write this?"

"…"

Serenity edged away slightly. 'I thought he was the strong silent type…' She coughed for a moment before smiling broadly once more, "Next we have Quatre Raberba Winner. The former pilot of Gundam Sandrock and he seeks a fellow hurting soul to soothe and comfort and someone that will help him rule his inherited estate."

"Next Wufei Chang, former pilot of Gundam Altron. He's with us today because he saw the word justice on Usagi's profile and would like to discuss why women can't fight for justice… and additionally why they're weak." Serenity scowled at Wufei who crossed his arms and smirked faintly. 'Jerk…'

"Finally from this wonderful universe we have Millardo Peacecraft."

Hiiro jumped at the name and looked around. "Is she here?" he hissed at Duo.

Duo raised an eyebrow and looked around, "You mean Ririna?"

"…"

"Iie, that host chick is just introducing Zechs."

Hiiro let his breath escape but kept a close eye out. 'I refuse to be glomped today…'

Serenity glared darkly at Hiiro for interrupting, "As I was saying… Millardo is the former pilot of Tallgeese and lives to fight with Hiiro Yui. He's joined today because Hiiro is here and if Hiiro somehow wins this he wants to fight him over the prize…" Serenity raised an eyebrow at the last word but didn't comment.

Serenity smiled at the audience once more. "Give all of our contestants from that universe a hand, Minna." She grinned widely as she came to another group of people. "Now from the land of the bishies… or the Fushigi Yuugi universe we have this marvelous group."

"First we have Tamahome. He's one of the Suzaku seishi and he's here because he seeks refuge from his glutton girlfriend Miaka. He's seen our clips of Usagi-chan and has decided she's a much better version and cuter to boot."

"Next comes Emperor Hotohori from the empire of Konan. Additionally Hotohori is also a Suzaku seishi. He seeks a lovely bride that is as gorgeous as himself to rule by his side."

"Third I'd like to introduce Nuriko. Despite his girlish looks Nuriko is indeed a man… though he seems to enjoy cross-dressing. He is also a Suzaku seishi and has joined this game because he wishes to move on with his life instead of being in the shadow of his sister. He has seen Tamahome's reasons for joining due to the improved version reasons."

"Next we have Chichiri. He's a monk for the Suzaku seishi that has gotten them through a lot of troubles and dangers. He too seeks to move on with his life and forget about his first love." Serenity smiled sweetly at the smiling monk, "Would you please take your mask off for us?"

"Why no da?"

"…Never mind," Serenity sighed turning away from the pleased monk. "Next we have the woman-hating, curses like a sailor but is afraid of water, Tasuki."

Tasuki scowled, "I'm not afraid of water…"

Serenity cheerfully ignored him. "He too is a member of the Suzaku seishi and he was tricked by Nuriko into thinking this was some sort of bar."

Nuriko grinned cheerfully at the furious Tasuki. "We're all here, you should be too."

Duo grinned at Nuriko, "Cool idea… I would have done the same thing if all the guys hadn't came for their selves."

Serenity glared darkly at the two, "Hush braided bakas, I'm not finished yet." She turned to the next person in line and smiled. "Next we have Amiboshi. He's a Seiryuu seishi and a flutist. He wishes for someone like Miaka to soothe his shattered heart and a kind sweet girl to bring home to his family."

"Now I introduce Amiboshi's twin brother, Suboshi. Suboshi is fiercer and determined then his older brother but also seeks a wife he can depend on. His only requirement is he be allowed to give her a haircut and that he be allowed to call her Yui-sama."

"Moving on we have Nakago. He too is a Seiryuu seishi and the leader of them all. He wishes for someone with an incredible amount of ki to restore him after his battles with Tamahome. He's here because he saw Usagi's picture and profile and decided that she had the looks and power to handle the job."

"Next we have Suzaku. He's the god and protector of the Konan country. He came here because he believes Usagi is a goddess and belongs with the gods."

"Finally we have Seiryuu. He's the god and protector of Kuto country and like Suzaku he believes Usagi is a goddess. Unlike Suzaku however he wishes for her to rule by his side and in return he'll demand his followers build her temples and offer her gifts and sacrifices."

Serenity breathed a sigh of relief. 'There are way too many of those guys around…' She turned to the next group and winked at the motionless Usagi. "Next we have all of these guys from the Ronin Warrior universe."

"First we have the leader of the team Ryo. He's somewhat of a hothead but always there for his friends. He seeks someone that can understand how it is to see all of your teammates faint or lose their energy to put you in the ultimate fighting attire."

"Second is Sage. Some call him a lady's man but he claims he's really just a shy guy that's misunderstood. He came to offer Ryo support and Kento signed him up."

Duo snorted, "Yeah right… there's no way that guy is misunderstood. No guy would put that down except someone for Quatre. He's a playboy…."

Quatre frowned, "Duo," he hissed in reproach.

Tasuki scowled and leaned back beside Wufei, "Why the hell would I want to marry a damn onna?"

Wufei snorted, "Who needs them?"

Tasuki glanced at his companion and held out his hand, "Tasuki."

Wufei responded a smirk on his lips, "Wufei."

"Third we have Cye. Cye's a gentle soul that wishes for someone that can understand him. His only requirement is that they don't eat seafood or cook fish in front of him."

"Next we have Kento. His friends describe him as an eating machine and after seeing Usagi's profile signed him up saying the two would be a match made in heaven… despite they'd eat each other out of house and home. Kento's friend Rowen signed him up."

"Next is Rowen. He's a bookworm and enjoys sleeping in. He can't cook and searches for a lady who can. Despite Usagi's limited cooking skills he claims they're better then he'll ever do. Additionally he wishes to use his armor and take her to the sky and beyond to explore space."

"Finally from this wonderful place we have Anubis. Anubis has taken over the Ancient One's place and helps the others when they need him. He's only here because it's the only way he could come back to life was by participating."

Usagi rolled her eyes, ""Who said I'm marrying anyone?" She mumbled to herself.

"I agree with you," Whispered a voice.

Usagi craned her neck and saw a boy with a braided pigtail looking at her in sympathy. "Who are you?"

Serenity grinned, "Ranma!"

Ranma took a step backwards, "I'm not here for what you think… demo that guy," he pointed to Hiiro. "Is hiding out from his girlfriend and I thought it'd be a good idea to hide from my fiancées."

Serenity giggled, "Well if you win you won't have to worry about them anymore!" She turned to the audience, "This is Ranma Saotome. As he's stated himself he's hiding out from his fiancées here and because we have the best security in town no women will be able to barge in so he's safe! He just wants a girl who wouldn't fight over him, put love potions in his food, or bonk him on the head with mallets. "

Usagi blinked, "Sounds like you have it rough," she whispered. Ranma only nodded in agreement.

Serenity smiled once more. "Also from Ranma's universe are a number of other contestants."

Ranma paled, "What?"

"First off I'd like to introduce Ryoga Hibiki."

Ryoga glanced at Usagi and flushed lowering his eyes. "I just want someone that won't mind me being a pig…"

Serenity giggled and winked at the confused Usagi, "He means that literally."

Ryoga blushed deeper, "You didn't say you were going to reveal that!" His eyes were full of panic and he was ducking behind Ranma.

Serenity smirked, "Besides this Ryoga needs a woman that can track him down when he gets lost and lead him back to civilization."

Ryoga sighed, "I'm not that bad…"

Usagi slowly turned to her side and saw someone smiling at her, "Anno… hi?"

Serenity giggled, "I haven't introduced you yet! You can't speak to her un-" she was cut off as the contestant held up his hand.

"You are the most beautiful maiden I've ever seen. I am Kuno and only I can truly appreciate you. The rest of these peasants wouldn't be able to understand just how glorious you are. Alas however two beautiful girls I know are madly in love with me and won't accept our marriage."

Serenity scowled as she saw Usagi staring at Kuno wide-eyed, "Baka…" she hit him over the head with a stick as she rolled her eyes. "He's pretty much introduced his self… Anyway let's hear it for the Ranma gang!"

Usagi sighed and leaned her head back, "Why me?"

"Are you alright, Usagi-san?" two voices echoed.

Usagi blinked for a moment and looked at Quatre and the new boy that had spoken. "Hai… I'm fine."

Serenity laughed, "You guys keep coming before I can introduce you! Alright, minna-chan now I'd like to draw your attention to his group of five. Excluding Nagi they're all from Weiss and they're from the universe of Weiss Kreuz."

"Nagi?" Usagi echoed confused.

The boy beside Quatre smiled sweetly. "I'm Nagi."

Usagi smiled back, "Pleasure to meet you."

Serenity pouted, "Oi! You're going to make me lost this job if you keep this up… I introduce them, remember?" She cleared her throat and flashed a smile at the audience. "As I was saying Nagi is not part of Weiss and is instead a part of Schwartz. For peace's sake we've only invited him and none of the other group members."

"But Nagi-san seems nice why isn't the rest of his group allowed?" Quatre asked confused.

Duo glared at the blonde, "You're going to make it harder for the rest of us if they allow more people in, Quatre."

"It's because the rest of Schwartz would probably try to kill us," Commented a brown haired man. He offered Usagi a small smile, "My name is Ken… Yohji drug us all here."

A brown haired man stepped forward next and took a bow, "He's referring to me, fair damsel." He took her hand and kissed it. "I'm looking for a beautiful flower to brighten my days and to whom I can serve. I'd be honored if you'd be that flower."

Usagi stared speechless at him and couldn't help but blush in embarrassment. She would have to kill Serenity after this whole fiasco. There was no way she could go through with this!

Serenity glared at Yohji and shooed him into his position. "Honestly… you'd think you all planned this from the beginning just to get rid of me!" She argued with a stamp of her foot. "Now let me introduce Omi. He's a total sweetheart and Yohji tricked him into coming here." Serenity glared darkly at Yohji after her comment. 'Scumball…'

Yohji smirked, "The kid needs a good woman. But the flower is mine."

Serenity accidently slammed her high heel into his foot and then moved onto the next contestant. "And this is Aya?"

"…'

Serenity edged away slightly from the red-head. She noticed Ken motioning her over and she listened as he whispered something in her ear. "My mistake. This handsome bishie's name is Ran. His reasons for being here can not be said due to a threat to my life if I said them outloud."

Serenity made a motion with her hand and smiled, "Let's hear if for the Weiss Kreuz people and Nagi!"

She listened to the applause for a moment before holding up a hand for silence. "Moving on… we come to the universe of Card Captor Sakura."

Usagi sighed and glanced uneasily at the growing line of men. 'Why am I letting this happen to me? Why am I letting her do this?' She instantly blushed as she realized a tiny part of her was thrilled over all of the attention and she struggled to kill that part of her conscience.

Serenity noticed Usagi's attention wandering so she clapped her hands in front of the blonde. "Now, now no wandering of the mind is permitted! You still have many more bachelors to meet." She waved her hand to a curtain and smiled. "Starting off with Yue."

Usagi's jaw dropped as the angelic looking being stepped into the light. "Tenshi," She gasped.

Serenity beamed, "He is sort of one… anyway Yue is here because Sakura thinks he should find someone nice."

Yue bowed his head. 'How embarrassing…'

Serenity giggled and moved to the next member. "This is Syaron. Since he's a bit young if he wins we'll automatically age him to a reasonable age. He's here because his Mother told him to be."

"Next is Eriol. He's young in appearance but he's actually older then he looks. He seeks someone with a gentle yet fun side to end his solitude."

Yue suddenly pulled his wings around himself and glowed a silver color. An instant later the wings vanished and Yukito adjusted his glasses and looked at Usagi and Serenity in confusion. "Anno… hello?"

Serenity giggled, "This is Yukito. Apparently Yue thinks if he has to be in this then his other self should be as well."

"Next we have Touya. It seems he only signed up because Yue did and didn't realize what exactly this was… Oh well, I'm sure he wouldn't mind marrying our lovely Usagi."

"What the...?" Touya asked confused as he realized what exactly was happening. "I didn't sign up for this..."

Serenity grinned, "Too late! Your entry has been taken."

Touya glared at her and mumbled beneath his breath. 'First chance I get I'm escaping...'

"Moving on we have… Clow himself."

Yue reappeared and stared at his creator in shock and confusion. "Clow?"

Clow smiled, "Though I might not be alive I too would love to have the sweet Usagi-san for a bride."

Usagi flushed scarlet and with a yelp hid her face in her hands. She heard Serenity's laughter and glared at her. 'I'm going to get her after all of this…'

Serenity clapped once again. "A hand for all of our bachelors from the Card Captor Sakura universe!"

"We also have one entry from the Slayers universe. Let's hear it for Zelgadis! He seeks to escape Amelia for awhile and sees this as the best opportunity."

"Our next universe if the Flame of Recca one. We have four entries from here."

"First we have Tokiya. He seeks a sweet and gentle woman. Someone that he can protect and that will love him unconditionally and not mind if he sometimes comes home near death. Also she must love water…" … Serenity eyed the man warily. 'Cute but very very strange…'

"Next is Kurei. A misunderstood man that only seeks someone to heal him both physically and emotionally after his battles. Also if she ever dies she must agree to merge with him and protect him as an eternal flame."

"Next to last is the adorable Kaoru. Again he's rather young so if he should win we shall age him for the wedding. He's here to show Recca he can do anything Recca can."

"Finally we have Recca himself. Due to the crushing disappointment of his hime leaving him for Domon he's here because Usagi herself is a hime and he'd like to become her ninja."

Serenity beamed brightly, "And our final anime universe but not the last of the bachelors is Ayashi no Ceres."

She grinned and winked at Usagi. "You'll like these guys, Usagi-chan. First we have Aki Mikage. He comes to us because he seeks to prove to his twin he can get a girl…" Serenity glanced at the frowning Usagi and sweatdropped, "He's actually very sweet and kind…" she explained with a strained smile.

"Finally we have Yuuhi. Still distraught over losing Aya to Touya he's here in hopes that someone like Usagi would soothe his wounds."

Serenity walked over to a giant machine and turned it on. As smoke appeared around it she walked into a doorway and led out a group two. "These are the chosen bachelors from the video game worlds."

"First is Link. Tired of fighting to protect his hime; Zelda constantly, he seeks someone that doesn't get caught by Gannondorf on a regular basis. Also someone that won't trick or deceive him and that will travel with him on his quests."

"Second and our final bachelor is Zidane. His reasons for joining are unknown and the only answer he'd give us was that Usagi was kawaii."

Serenity took a deep breath and bowed and smiled at everyone. "Well there you have it minna! Let's hear a big round of applause for our bachelors!"

***

Alright minna here's the deal. You get to decide what questions the bachelors receive and vote for who you want to leave. You can only vote off one person per chapter though so be sure to vote wisely. Here's an example vote and questions for a bachelor. Two questions max per email and only one bachelor per question so choose wisely.

Example:

Vote: I want Kuno out because once he had Usagi he'd probably dump her for someone else later on.

Question 1 to Ran: Why won't you tell us your reason?

Question 2 to Ryo: What do you think gives you the edge over your opponents?

Email me all votes and comments at Kawaiiusasan@aol.com