Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction / Paradise Kiss Fan Fiction ❯ Washu's latest invetion... ❯ Washu borrows some manga... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

.Washu's latest invention!

Chapter one

Washu borrows some manga...

Washu smiled as she put the final touches on her new invention. The idea had come to her when sasami and the others had been reading some shojo, the only place you could find the perfect man. They just don't exist in the real world. But then again...

And the wheels in Little Washu's brain began to turn at an alarmingly fast rate. Why not? She had thought. It could be fun to see what happens... ^.^

And so, now that her machine was complete, Washu set off to get all the manga she could from all corners of the house. From Sasami she found some Sailor moon and Cardcaptors, from Ryoko all she could find was a worn copy of the Peachgirl graphic novel (Kinda surprising, but then Ryoko keeps all her bad manga VERY well hidden, much to the disappointment of Washu).

In Tenchi's room she dug up some Ranma 1/2 (could it be that he feels a connection to the poor guy? I mean, Crazy Amazons and Kendo club leaders are pretty close to poor Tenchi's reality! Although Tenchi must deal with Alien princess's and space pirates...).

She found Ayeka's copy's of the Fushigi yuugi series, along with some Paradise Kiss (she couldn't tell who from). Grinning evilly, she went back into her lab/Other Dimension/Broom closet.

"Ah hem" Washu said, standing in between everyone and the TV, which was playing a favorite show of Ryoko and Ayeka's.

"Get outta the way MOM!" Ryoko said, putting a nasty bit of sarcasm into the title of "Mom." She then proceeded to throw a small couch pillow at Washu.

"I'd like to introduce to you all my latest invention, which I think may interest you all.'"

"Or just complicate my life further..." Said poor Tenchi, who had been trying to get control of the TV for hours now.

"Ranma honey!!!!"

"WAIT! RANMA!"

"What was...?" Started Tenchi, before Ranma came bursting into the room, running at top speed as Shampoo and a rather pissed Akane chased him. Akane was holding one of Washu's earlier inventions above her head, about to throw it at Ranma.

"Ahhh! So much for my prototype interdimentional molecular structure recreate..." said Washu as Akane hurled it at Ranma.

"Ohhh! Poor Ranma! Shampoo help you!" And Shampoo helped to lift the HUGE piece of machinery from Ranma's head.

"Ranma! Stop flirting and tell me what were doing here!"

"I...don't...knowwww..." Ranma whined, rubbing his head. "Shampoo! Get off me!" Ranma cried as Shampoo gave him a huge, throwing herself on him.

"Shampoo happy Ranma is ok!

"Washu. Explain.' Tenchi said, quickly recovering from the shock of two characters from Ranma1/2 just popping into his living room. After all, he'd seen stranger.

"I thought it would be fun to meet some people from your Manga! Well, actually, they're all from different dimensions, where they are very much real. I just looked up a bit about them, put the pictures and info in my new creation, and poof! We have new guests for awhile!"

"Washu! I don't believe you!" Exclaimed Tenchi "as if we don't have enough guests in this house!"

"Don't worry, I created a few new rooms in some of the other closets in the house!"

"That's not exactly what I'm worried about..."

"Where are we?" Akane repeated, now asking the pink haired girl whose friends where calling her "Washu."

"You're in our dimension! Here your all characters from a manga I borrowed from my Guine pig Tenchi here."

"Well, if you think about it, my reality would make for an interesting story..."

"Shut up Ranma!" Akane said, and threw the pillow that Ryoko had missed hitting Washu with.

"You're all welcome here, I suppose." Said Tenchi.

"Send us back!" Said Ranma

"Dinners ready!" Said Sasami, and with that the whole group forgot what they had been talking about, and raced to the kitchen.

"Oh! We have guests! Good thing I made extra!" Said sasami, giving ryo-ohki a carrot.

Suddenly a sound could be heard from the broom closet. A lot of banging and shouting.

"Oops. I guess my machine just teleported the others."

"OTHERS!?" Yelled Tenchi

"They must be terribly confused." Ayeka said. With that they all raced to the lab (Of course they had finished eating! What, do you think they're crazy!?)

In the lab, they found a complete mess of characters, many whom had taken their sudden appearance here on their comrades.

"Hey! That's Sailor mercury! And Jupiter! Venus? Uranus? Neptune?!" Sasami exclaimed, picking out the characters from her shojo quickly. "And what's this...?" Sasami bent over to pick something.

"Momo!? You found my Peachgirl graphic novel! WASHU!"

Washu let out a (kinda evil) little laugh. "I'd never have expected you to actually own a high school drama fashion manga..."

"It was for research!!! I wanted to see how Earth girl gets boyfriends!!!"

"Sure..."

"Um, where am I, and who are all you strange people?" Momo asked, fully believing she was having a dream.

"My name is little Washu..." Washu extended her hand and shook Momo's.

"Um... What kind of a messed up dream is this? Usually my dreams include..." Someone from behind covered her eye's.

"TOJI!" Momo turned around to find whom else but.... ...... ...Kiley.

"Damn it pumpkin! What are YOU doing in MY dream?"

"Your dream? That would explain why you're not as friendly as you usually are in my dreams..."

"Ahhh! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

"I don't know..." Kiley said, shrinking back.

"YEAH! HOTOHORI!" Ayeka exclaimed, running and hugging the very confused emperor.

"Um, who are you?"

"And where are we?" Asked the blue haired monk Chichiri from next to Hotohori.

"I'm Hotohori's number one fan!" (Figures she likes the Emperor, right?)

"Um, that doesn't quite answer my question...Could you please get off of me?" Hotohori asked, get rather annoyed at Ayeka for hanging off him like she was.

"Hey, Washu, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea...maybe now the girls will pay less attention to me..."Tenchi couldn't even finish his sentence before a blond girl in a very short skirt with blond hair tied up in a bow ran up to him ask said "Well HELLO. And just WHO are you, and do you wanna go for a milkshake with me?"

"Um, WASHU!?"

Washu was thoroughly enjoying herself. She sat on her floating cushion, watching the show.

"CLOW CARDS!?" Sasami asked, picking up what she had found on the floor.

"Bloody 'ell!" Exclaimed Arashi, a boy with many piercing and a heavy English accent.

"Arashi!" Ayeka exclaimed.

"Nuriko!' The emperor yelled, and Nuriko pried the alien princess from him. So Ayeka just ran right over to Arashi.

"Wow! You're really here! This invention of Washu's is actually a GOOD one!'

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Washu said, now somewhat annoyed.

"I think its time to explain what's going on here..." Ranma said to Washu

"Ok! Here's the deal! Using my dimensional teleportation search engine, I was able to find all of you in your individual dimensions, using the pictures and information I discovered in these." She held up the Manga she had swiped.

"Let me see that!" Tasuki said, stopping the fight he had been having with Tomahome. "Hey! Why am I in this... Whoa! You all saw this stuff!?" He had grabbed the one where he had gone evil and almost raped Miaka.

"Hey! Let me see what you're talking about!" Tomahome said, and leaned over. Tasuki didn't pull it away in time, and tomahome saw what he was talking about.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Tomahome exclaimed, and started another fight with tasuki.

"Washu, as a complete Fushigi Yuugi fanatic, I'd like to know who Tomahome is here, isn't he taka now?"

"Huh? Actually, I just picked an issue and got one from that... this tomahome probably was from earlier on in the series...'

"Oh great, complicate things more..." Tenchi said, trying not to notice Venus staring at him.

"Where are we!?" Nuriko asked

"Why are we here!?" Asked Kiley

"Isn't this a dream?" Asked Momo

"Who are you!?" Asked Arashi

'OK! EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Ryoko yelled, shutting everyone up, and stopping Tomahome and Tasuki's fight.

"Ok." Washu said, pulling up her floating keyboard. "Let's take a roll call."

Here are the people she had found she had brought:

Tasuki, Chichiri, Hotohori, Nuriko, and Tomahome from Fushigi Yuugi.

Arashi from ParadiseKiss.

Momo and Kiley from Peachgirl.

Sailor Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune from Sailor Moon.

Clow Cards from Cardcaptors.

Ranma, Shampoo, and Akane from Ranma1/2.

"And that's everybody..." Washu said, very pleased with her work.

"So you pulled us all into YOUR dimension?" Mercury exclaimed, "that's kind of rude, don't you think?"

"Wow! One of you actually got it! Yeah, I pulled you all here! I'm the greatest scientific genius in the world!

"Why does the term 'Mad scientist' seem much more fitting?' Arashi asked

"Whoa, this is like something off of TV!" Kiley said

"If you really did pull us here, then why not just push us back?" Asked Momo

"No good." Washu answered, shaking her head.

"And just why the hell not!?" Tasuki asked, getting more annoyed the longer this conversation continued.

"Cause this invention only takes you from your dimension and brings you here, it doesn't send you back!"

"Then MAKE one!" Arashi yelled

"Ok, ok. Hey, sasami, do we have enough food for everyone to have breakfast tomorrow?"

"HELLO!? You just said you'd built a... whatever to send us back!" Tasuki said, now clearly more than a little pissed.

"It's going to take a while. You all might as well make yourselves comfortable." Which was of course a lie. It would only take a matter of minutes for Washu to make it, but this was too much fun for Washu to just throw them all back to where they belong! She led them all to their rooms. She had turned four closets into doors leading to long hall ways with enough room for characters from each series. Since each series has it's own hallway of room, Arashi was the only one who had a closet that just led to a big room (since he came alone). He was the only one that didn't have to put up with friends fighting out in the hall and not allowing you to sleep.

**************************************************************** *************************

Next one comin' up soon. Review me, tell me how I did, tell me if it sucks!

-Faithchan