Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction / Paradise Kiss Fan Fiction ❯ Washu's latest invetion... ❯ Day one (*shudder*) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Washu's Latest Invention

Chapter #2

Day one (*shudder*)

Washu was pleased with the results of her new experiment. yes, she decided that as long as the misfit group of Manga characters where here, why not make an experiment out of it? Washu decided to test how the people from completely differant dimentions reacted to each other. Actually, it was more like an experiment to see if she could get some entertainment out of the situation, but Washu HAD to give it a scietific name.

She devised a list of goals, which where hidden very carfully. I can't even show the list here, yet, she hide it so well! Now, let's see, oh yeah! Onto the morning after!

***

Sasami had breakfast prepared. They would have to go grocery shopping soon. Having this many guest was going to KILL her! As if the one's already at the house didn't eat enough already! But, being such a good natured person. Sasami didn't complain. She enjoyed cooking.

The Fushigi yuugi people where the first to wake up (Those crazy ancient chinese people! Up so earlie!) Tamahome and tasuki where picking a good-natured fight, and everyone was hungry. By the time everyone was up, they had to dig up and extra table for everyone to have room to eat. Ayeka was in a good mood, and sat right next to Hotohori. She thought she heard Nuriko give a little growl from the other side of the emperor, but she couldn't be sure.

Ryoko sat by Momo, and the two actually started talking. Since Ryoko had read the entire Peachgirl series, her and Momo could both agree on Sae's being a totally bitch-monster-of-death. As far as Momo was concered, anyone who hated sae (Even an alien space Pirate!) was a friend of hers. (This Momo's from before everyone found out about Sae, so Ryoko enjoyed sharing all the details about the downfall of Sae's rein.)

Mina was practically hanging all over Tenchi, but the others where so interested in their own favorite characters that they didn't even notice.

"Interesting..." Washu said under her breath.

"Hello!" said Mihoshi as she and Kyone came over for breakfast.

"Who are they?" Kyone asked, and Mihoshi noticed the extra company.

"Washu's been experimenting with dimensions again" Said poor Tenchi, trying to ignore Mina's staring at him in adreamy way.

"Ahh! Yay! It's Chichiri!" said Mihoshi (betcha never knew she was a Fushigi Yuugi fan ^_~)

As Chichiri tried to pry Mihoshi from him, Kyone sat down at the table to eat (The two Police officers don't have much in the money department, so they bum meals offa Tenchi!)

"Isn't it great!?" commented Ayeka, hugging Hotohori, "The perfect man can only exist in a manga, but now the manga are real!" Hotohori gave up trying to get Ayeka to leave him alone. during breakfast everyone had exchanged stories about one another (As they where all VERY interesting), and Hotohori was surprised to find out that Ayeka was a princess ("What's up with purple haired people liking me..." he had wondered)

Nuriko was obviously jealouse, and it showed when he pushed apart Ayeka and Hotohoei and sat between them, putting on a big smile for the emperor. Ayeka, however, wasn't going to take this, and so she pulled on Nuriko's braid, causing her to fall over backwards. Hotohori just pretended he didn't notice anything, and continued eating, looking strait ahead and trying to have a conversation with Tomahome.

"Arghhhh!" Nuriko said as he fell backwards. He stood up at the same time as Ayeka. "Just WHAT do you think your doing?!"

"What am I doing?! YOU have some nerve, Nuriko!"

"I KNEW HOTOHORI WAY BEFORE YOU!"

"NOT TRUE! I'VE READ ALL THE MANGA! I'VE SEEN HIM MORE THAN YOU HAVE IN THERE! I KNOW MORE ABOUT ALL OF YOU THAN YOU KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER!"

"HE'S MINE!

"MINE!"

"MINE!!!!"

Ayeka stepped back and prodused loggs floating around her with a swift movement of her hands. Everyone looked up in surprise. Both Hotohori and Tenchi payed no attension and just kept eating.

"Normal breakfast conversation at this house." tenchi said.

"No fighting in the house." Said Tenchi's grandfather, stepping between the two purple haired fighters.

Ayeka turned off the loggs. "Not worth my time to fight you, anyway...hmph!" and turned to walk out of the room.

***

Tasuki and Ryoko had more in commen that they thought, they discovered as they each downed their sixth bottle of sake.

"So, dissis whatit tastes like in da future..." tasuki said, his speach worse than usual. they where both in the living room, tasuki sitting on the floor, leaning on the couch. Tasuki had at first been afraid of the tv, but had decided it was ok somewhere between his second and thrid bottle.

"Yep" answered Ryoko, who was sprawled out on the couch, watching her favorite soap. Usually Ayeka would be watching it with her, but today she was off somewhere probably Hotohori-hunting. Besides, tasuki was much better company that Ayeka, since Ayeka didn't usually drink.

By the time Tenchi entered the room (Hoping to get the tv for awile!) both Ryoko and Tasuki where passed out.

"Finally, i get the tv!" whispered Tenchi triumphantly, and quietly took the remote from ryoko's hand. He sat up close so he could hear it without turning it up (It was hard, what with Ryoko AND Tasuki's snoring together!)

***

Chichiri was happy they had a small lake right outside the house. He was on the dock, fishing, when Mihoshi showed up.

"Hi!" she said as she walked up. "I'm sorry I acted like I did before, I get a little bit over exci..." and, like Mihoshi was bound to do, she fell over nothing at all. Luckily Not into the water, just on the deck.

"Are you ok no da?" asked Chichiri

"Ow..." answered Mihoshi with a tear in her eye. "No, I'm ok! It happens all the time. I just wanted to apologize, It's just that your my absolutely FAVORITE character!"

Chichiri didn't know wheather or not to take this as a compliment. he scooted over so she could sit down.

"So, like to fish?" She asked.

"Gives me time to think, no da." he answered.

"Oh." Said Mihoshi, and they where quiet for a while. "I've never been fishing before. I'm sure tenchi has an extra fishing pole so... will you teach me, Please?"

"Sure." answered chichiri. "It's doesn't require to much skill, no da."

"Wow! Really!? Thank you! I should warn you though, i have a habbit of messing up anything I do. You should have seen me try to learn to drive a car... well, be right back!" she said, and fell as she was halfway down the boardwalk.

"car?" wondered Chichiri out loud, but shrugged it off and continued fishing.

***

Ranma and tenchi had (to no one's surprise) become good friends. ranma offered to help Tenchi out in the carrot fields, and the two had a wonderful time exchanging stories about the crazy woman in their lives. things where going fine until Shampoo and Mina showed up.

"Figures." they both muttered as the Senshi and the Amazon hugged them.

"Shampoo love ranma! Shampoo help make dinner with sasami! ranma eat now?"

"Sure, shampoo. I AM kind of hungry."

"I helped to clean house today, Tenchi!" said Mina

"And I cleaned up after her." said Lita, who had just arrived.

"No one asked for your comment!" Mina yelled

"Sorry..." Lita apologized, and tried to hide her laughter.

"Oh, come on! I'm not THAT bad at cleaning house!" Lita luaghed some more. "Am I?"

***

Washu decided it was time for her to 'help out' a little bit. She was watching everyone from her lab. Mihoshi was getting her fishinmg line all tangled, and Chichiri was trying to help her untangle it. Tasuki and Ryoko where still passed out on the couch and floor, empty sake bottles everywhere. Arashi and kyone where, odley enough, talking and laughing together out on the porch. Hotohori was trying desparetly to stop a fight between Ayeka and Nuriko, and tenchi, Mina, lita, ranma, and shampoo where coming down the hill on the way home for dinner. Who to mess with first?

***

While trying to untangle Mihoshi's line, both chichiri and Mihoshi somehow got tangled up together. How this happened is anyone's guess, but either washu was REALLY bored or mihoshi is clumsier than was first thought.

"Oh no! How did that happen? Let's see, this goes here, and this under here..." chichiri felt the lines around thenm both tighten and Mihoshi tried to untangle them.

"STOP! i mean, it would be wise if you just stop messing with it, Mihoshi, no da."

Mihoshi sniffed "I'm sorry! I always make a mess of things, i told you!"

Chichiri sighed, and slowly tried to untangle him self. this fishing line was ruined, anyway, so used a bit of magic to break the lines around him. Then he turned to Mihoshi, who was on the deck, more tangled than he was.

"How did you manage to do that, no da?" asked chchiri as he bent over and tried to untangle Mihoshi.

She sniffed again. "I had a little tangle, and I was just trying to get it out, and...and...sniff."

"Hold on a minute..." Chchiri said as he broke the lines a couple at a time with magic, so as to not hurt mihoshi on accident. When she was finally free, she jumped up and hugged him.

"Oh, thank you! I'm so sorry! I don't know how i always make such a mess of things, i'm just so clumsy!" but, of course, she jumped up and ran into Chichiri a bit to hard when she hugged him, and they both fell into the water.

***

"Oh! I'm so bored. I wish something would happen! what can i do..." thought washu.

"Washu! Dinner time!" Said Sasami in a chirpy voice from her door.

"Well, I'll think about it over dinner..." washu said as she went to get her food. She usually ate in her lab, so she could work while she ate.

***

Dinner time was more of a mess than breakfast. thank god lunch consisted of just a few sandwitches Sasami brought around to everyone. I don't think everyone would live through THREE meals together in one day!

Nuriko sat on one side of Hotohori, Ayeka on the other, just like breakfast. And just like breakfast a fight broke out in the middle of the meal.

Mina was pretty much turning green with jealousy when Lita started being EXTRA nice to Tenchi. She was even more angry when tenchi thanked Lita for cleaning, and said the house looked better than ever. So, on one side of tenchi sat Mina, and on the other side sat Lita.

Michiru and Haruka (Neptune and Uranus) sat by each other and ate in silence, being the more mature of the group. Ami, Arashi, and Kyone where getting along great. It was wierd: A brain, a police officer, and a punk clothes maker talking and getting along. Arahi no longer felt as unwelcome in the house.

"where's Chchiri and tasuki?" asked tomahome, noticing their absence.

"I haven't seen Ryoko, either." Momo said

"And mihoshi's also gone." Said tenchi, looking around.

Just then in came a soaking wet mihoshi and Chichiri. Mihoshi was shivering and sneezing.

"That waters getting cccold this time of year, ttttenchi." Commented mihoshi, her teeth chattering.

"Oh! what happened to you two?!" asked Sasami as she stood up to fetch them some blankets.

"Mihoshi happened, that's what." said kyone with a knowing look on her face.

Sasami returned with blankets fo both of them, and they sat don to eat a hot meal.

tomahome couldn't help but snicker. "I know you like to fish,Chichiri, but I've never seen you FALL IN before."

Chchiri didn't look to happy about it, but he ignored tomahome's comment. Mihoshi sneezed from next to Chichiri, and knocked over her tea.

Kyone sighed. Mihoshi scrambled to clean it up with a napkin. chichiri just continued to eat.

"You actually put up with her ALL DAY?" asked Kyone in amazement.

"Exactly HOW did you two fall in?" asked Tomahome with another snicker.

"Mihoshi kind of got her fishing line a bit tangled, no da." Chichiri explained.

Kyone nodded. "Sorry, should have warned you. Mihoshi let out a little sniff.

"I'm sure it's not her fault she's a little clumsy, no da." said Chichiri in Mihoshi's defense. Mihoshi pulled her blanket around her tighter. "Well try agin tomarrow, ok mihoshi? i'm sure you'll do better with practice, no da." Chichiri told her.

"Really?! you'll teach me tomarrow? Maybe i'll actually be GOOD at something!" Mihoshi said, quite happy.

Kyone stared. "Are you in a sane state of mind?' she asked Chichiri.

And that was about it for dinner conversation when nuriko broke the table at seeing Ayeka getting the emperor more food and filling his cup.

"Listen, stop being so nice to him! It isn't going to work!!!!"

"Well see about that!"

"He's mine!"

"MINE!"

"MINE!"

And the fight continued. Just then in walks tasuki and Ryoko.

"WHO BROKE THE TABLE!?" yelled Ryoko.

"I WAS HUNGRY!" Yelled Tasuki

"well, you should have come when I called that dinner was ready. one way or another, you know food doesn't last long in this house!" sasami said

"Where were you two, anyway?" Tomahome asked.

"they down more sake than humanly possible and passed out in the living room." Explained tenchi, who had seen the scene himself.

"Yeah, and now I'm HUNGRY! dammit! couldn't you have WAITED to spill the food all over, Nuriko?" tasuki asked, but Nuriko was too busy trying to punch ayeka into a wall, and Ayeka and pulled a big scyth out of no where, and was attacking Nuriko with it.

"That's it! I'm going to bed early!" said Hotohori, and walked out of the room. Nuriko and Ayeka stopped.

"Wait a minute, Hotohori!" Yelled Nuriko

"Don't leave!" yelled Ayeka, and the two chased him to the room.

Mihoshi sneezed, and kyone annonced that they had best be going home to their apartment.

Tasuki and Ryoko where given some from-the-box-microwavable-crap, and Chichiri was given some soup, although it looked like Mihoshi had been the one to catch a cold, not Chichiri.

***

Next one will be great, I have a GOOD idea! (Think valentines day, and something written by a loser who doesn't have a boyfriend on V-day but wishes she did...) ^.^; ja ne, minna!

-FaithChan