Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction / Paradise Kiss Fan Fiction ❯ Washu's latest invetion... ❯ Valentines Day-Lemonade aid! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Washu's latest invention

Chapter #3

Valentines day: Lemonade-Aid!

***

A/N- This chapter will contain some Lime,and it's my first attempt at it, just in case you wanted to know...

***

washu was getting bored just waiting and watching for results. The parade of anime characters had been staying at Tenchi's house for over a month, and their was still nothing to show for it! Except, Mihoshi HAD gotten to be somewhat less of a death threat while fishing, thanks to Chichiri. (It takes a VERY calm and patient person to teach Mihoshi ANYTHING)

Ryoko was fine with the whole deal. She now had a drinking partner, and the two of them would often be found in the living room betting money on who could handle the most shots before they passed out. When Ryoko wasn't with Tasuki, she was talking or watching TV with Momo, and the tag-along Kiley. Kiley didn't seem to know where he fit in this whole thing. he was mostly ignored.

'Well,' thought Washu, 'Not for long. I have an idea, and I'll need HIS help...' She decided, since today WAS Valentines day, she make it so everyone had a perfect day. She wasn't INTERFERRING, exactly, more like.... helping alone what was already there....

***

Kiley was alseep in bed when he heard a creak from next to his bed. When he opened his eye's and saw two big green eye's staring back at him, he let out a liitle scream. washu turned on the light.

"Would you shut up? Your going to wake up everyone!" She told him in a strick voice.

"Huh? washu? What are you doing in here...I mean, i usually preffer my woman a little OLDER, but..." washu hit him with a pillow. "Baka! i'm here to ask for a little bit of help..."

"With what?"

"Well, you see... everyone in this household just doesn't seem to trust poor little washu, so I need someone to do a little job for me..."

"Because they would suspect you of doing mischief."

"Right."

"So you want me to do your mischief."

"Right."

"What do I get out of the deal?"

"How about a date with Momo?"

"Ok, I'm in." he said. This whole conversation took all of three seconds. Washu began to tell him exactly what it is she wanted him to do...

***

It wasn't like it was a difficult task. most of the guests ignored Kiley anyway, so it was easy to get away with. It was just that... Even Kiley had his morals. It wasn't like anyone was going to drop down dead or anything though... and when a date with momo was at stake, Kileys morals went right out the window...

He slipped up quietly without tasuki or Ryoko noticing him. They would be the easiest, since they didn't taste what they drank before it was halfway down their throats. he snuck up behind the couch, and slipped into the closest few bottles the small pink pills Washu had given him. He didn't stick around to see what it would do, he still had a few more to go if he wanted to go out with Momo before the end of V-day!

Chichir and Mihoshi where more difficult. He decided that if SASAMI where to have made everyone lemonade... He ran to the kitchen, and in a little while, came out with a tray of lemonade.

"Are you sure you don't want help, Kiley?" Asked sasami as Kiley carried out the huge tray. He was having a difficuly time balancing all the glasses.

"No, that's ok, I'm fine." he said, wobbling.

"Ok then. kinda early for lemonade..." she said as she turned back towards the kitchen.

In no time flat he had distributed the lemonade (With washu's special little additive) to everyone he was supposed to, including Momo. he went to washu's lab, to tell her about this.

"Done already? good. Now maybe I'll have a good show."

"Your the greatest scientific genius in the universe, right?"

"right."

"And you can build you own dimensions and travel through time..."

"Right, of course."

"Then why are you resorting to this for entertainment?"

"IT'S RESEARCH!"

"Bullshit."

"Ok, so I'm REALLY, REALLY bored lately, ok?!"

"Ok, ok...Just wondering..."

***

Ranma couldn't believe he had said what he had just said. it was as if the words had just came out of their own accord. He had been chopping firewood (might as well put our guests staying here for FREE to work, huh? commented Tenchi's grandfather earlier.), the next minute, when Akane had walked up to help out, he had said it. The three words that defined valentines day. It didn't have anything to do with the conversation they had been having, nor would Akane have thought for a minute it was true most of the time, but when ranma suddenly said "I love you," it was as if she where under a spell. She dropped the ax she had been using after her hands had begun to hurt from chopping wood. She ran up, and threw her arms around Ranma's neck. She felt herself drawn to his lips...

"WHAT YOU DO!?" yelled Shampoo as she came from nowhere to help cut wood with the two of them. It didn't help the situation that she had an ax in her hand, either.

"Shampoo..." said Ranma, trying to figure out what was going on, why he suddenly felt the way he did about Akane. Shampoo looked at first angry, and her fist tightened around the ax. But the fact that Ranma was holding Akane, not just the other way around...she felt like her heart was going to break. She let the ax fall, and her head dropped.

"You win, Akane Tendo, Shampoo guess..." she said in a quiet voice and turned back the way she had come. ranma couldn't stand to see her cry. he could tell she was, and he wanted to call out to her, to say he hadn't chosen Akane over her, that he didn't want either of them. But he couldn't. He turned back to look at Akane, and drew her into his kiss.

***

Lita had been helping out Tenchi in the carrot fields when they had gotten their fatal glass of lemonade. Tenchi could only think 'oh, great, another girl throwing herself at me.' when lita turned, dropped her small shovel, and came right up to Tenchi's face. But Tenchi found he could only think it in the back of his mind. He wanted to push away, but then he definately DIDN'T want to push away. He found himself reaching up to brush a small peice of hair from Lita's face before she kissed him. her lips where soft. Tenchi didn't think a womans lips where really all that soft. They broke the all to short kiss. He put her hands on her waist, and drew her even closer. She hardly had her eye's open, and they fluttered closed as Tenchi drew her lips back in for another, longer kiss. Lita shivered as she felt his hand trace along her back on the thin shirt she was wearing.

***

"Wo ai ni" came the voice from behind her. She had been hanging clothes out to dry, and she dropped the pin she had been about to hang up. Ayeka turned around slowly, and standing below her step ladder was Hotohori.

"Did you...Say something?" she asked.

"Wo ai ni." He replied. "I love you."

She almost fell off the stool. Ayeka had been to busy to have even a sip of her lemonade, just for everyone's information. She couldn't believe her ears.

"Is this some kind of joke, because it's really not funny." She said, as to her shock Hotohori put his hands on her waist and pulled her down off the stool and into his arms. she let out a little sound as she fell right into him. Hotohori laughed, and hugged her to his chest.

"Hotohori...why..." began Ayeka, but she was silenced by Hotohori's gentle lips. It looked like Hotohori, and It sounded like Hotohori, and it even spoke Chinese like Hotohori, but Ayeka couldn't believe it was Hotohori. She bagan to think that it was all a dream. A wonderful dream, that she would wake up out of any minute and back into her harsh reality of being rejected by him. But, he felt so real. She let herself participate in the kiss, and when it broke she looked at his beautiful eye's. Everything about him was beautiful. Perfect. The two of them looked like a love scene from some old movie of hundreds of years ago, with both of them dressed so royal. Sure, they where a little mismatched in the royalty department, one being from ancient China and the other from the alien world of Jurai (Spelling?). None the less, the felt as if this was absolutely the way it was supposed to be. She realized this was reality only when she tried to kiss him again, and was instead pulled back be a powerful hand. She was pulled strait to the ground.

"Ok, listen, DON'T. EVER.TRY.ANYTHING.LIKE.THAT.WITH.HOTOHORI.AGAIN." said Nuriko in a very strained voice. He was angry. seriously angry.

"Nuriko. Leave her alone. She is the one to be my bride." said Hotohori. Nuriko's face suddenly got very white.

"What?" he asked in a tiny voice

"What?" asked Ayeka as well. She couldn't believe he had just said that. Not that she didn't like it, but...
"Ayeka." hotohri said, kneeling down and taking her hand in his when Nuriko had gotten off her. "I have just realized...It is you I love, not Miaka or anyone else. You are the only one for me. Your perfect in every way. You are the only woman I have found almost as beautiful as me..." He said, which confirmed further that this was really Hotohori. He kissed her again, and Nuriko watched the scene with a sweat drop and a weird look on his face. His eye's got really beady and his mouth was permenatly open.

"Ok. I see. I'll be going now." said Nuriko, staring strait ahead. He turned and walked into the house, still staring strait ahead.

"Hotohori...Don't you feel at least a little sorry for Nur..." and she was silences as he kissed her agian. He was nearly on top of her, kneeling down with her on her back on the ground where Nuriko had pulled her. the wind picked up, making the sheets and assorted clothes on the lines blow over them. This just gave everything an even more dream-like quality.

***

Tasuki and Ryoko never did get to that second bottle of Sake...

"You two are drinking to much! Now I know there are things you'd rather be doing, so lets go do something today!"

Momo had said. She and Ryoko had become good friends, and Momo was REALLY bored with just sitting around the house all day.

"Let's go to Tokyo and walk around a bit." Momo suggested.

"That's not a bad idea. it would be good to get out of the house..." Said Ryoko, and Tasuki nodded.

"I want ta see morea this future world, anyway..."

And so the three of them went to Washu.

***

Washu was surprised to discover that the three of them hadn't touched the lemonade. She figured it didn't matter. When they stopped for lunch in Tokyo, she'd send over Kiley. And so, washu allowed them to pass through her little star shaped portal into Tokyo.

"Hey, if she can build a portal in a matter of minutes..." wondered Momo out loud.

"....Then why couldn't she send us back?" finished Tasuki.

"Who knows? Washu's always playing around with her inventions. There was probably a reason she brought you all here." Ryoko said as the strange trio walked down the streets of Tokyo.

"Why da hell would she bring us here?!" said Tasuki

"Most likely for her own personal entertainment. washu's like that..." Ryoko didn't feel a need to explain more about washu, like how she was her 'mother' or anything like that. No amount of words can explain Little Washu.

As they walked by many shops, tasuki suddenly stopped by one.

"Is that ME!?" he asked, peering in the window. There sat a tiny tasuki keychain in the window. Next to it where keychains of Chichiri and the others.

"They even have a tasuki lighter..." said Ryoko, pionting off into the corner.

"Wonder if i have all sorts of wierd merchandise, too..." Momo said, looking at the uncanny likeness of tasuki in the Keychain, and then at the cute SD of Tasuki on another.

"Awww! I want one!" Said Momo, thinking that the SD was the cutest thing she had ever seen.
"You WHAT!?"

"It's adorable!"

"I want one too!" said Ryoko.

"I don't know if I like the idea of either of you haveing a keychain of ME. Especially one that looks so much like me..."

"We don't think the one that looks just like you is cute, baka, we like the little SD."

"Awwwwwwwww!!!! Look at the Chichiri SD! CUTE!!!!"

"Wait a minute....How did I get dragged into shopping with two WOMAN in the first place?!"

They both just looked at him.

"Well...anyway, Let's go buy some, Momo!"

And with that, the two girls went inside. Tasuki sighed and followed them. Ryoko had the little button they where to press when they wanted to go home, so there was no way he was gonna get out of it now...

***

"Good lemonade." said Arashi.

"Of course, it was made by Sasami. That girl can really cook! She's a lot like my friend Lita..." said Ami

"That Kiley guy, though... Their was something wierd about him." Said arashi. Ami never noticed before just how sexy his English accent was. What!? She couldn't beileve she had just thought that. Her face grew very red. Ami was bad with boys. They where her one weakness. She had anjoyed talking with Arashi, but now...She began to feel like she had a crush on him. No, more than that...

They where sitting on the porch, drinking their lemonade. Ami took a long sip, then she had to set down her glass.

"What..." she whispered, before she felt arms wrap around her. 'somethings not right...' she thought before she lost herself. She kisses Arashi, trying not to hurt him because of his lipring. The cold metal paperclip presses against the corner of her mouth as she kissed him.

***

Chichiri didn't know why Kiley had brought them the lemonade. Everyone had laughed when he had first tried the stuff and spit it out all over last week. Some kind of cruel joke. Lemonade was the most vile thing he had ever tasted, and he had eaten Miaka's cooking before. Mihoshi, however, was in love with the stuff, and had finished off both her own and his glass before he could even offer it to her. she knew he didn't like it. The two of them spent most of their time fishing, and together they even managed to catch a few fish. Mihoshi was a talkative type of person. Chichiri liked to seem talkative and as happy as Mihoshi naturally was whenever people where around, but when he fished he wanted to simply sit and think. kyone was impressed that Chichiri was rubbing off on Mihoshi. At times, Mihoshi was actually QUIET for a few minutes, Kyone had explained. Mihoshi couldn't help but be herself, and so Chichiri's fishing time turned more into a time for conversation at first, but Chichiri was patient and answered every question Mihoshi asked, except when she asked about his scar. She already knew where he had gotten it, since she read the books, but still, she would have liked to know some untold details. But when Mihoshi realized this was a sensitive subject she would immediatly stop pestering. She had learned to be more quiet, and was staring to become A LOT like chichiri. She started to be quiet when fishing, and being her usual chiry self when people where around. She liked just being around Chichiri, even if they whern't talking. But when she had said, even just once, the words "No da," Kyone decided it was more than she could stand, and put her foot down. So Mihoshi was like Chichiri in most ways, but she wasn't aloud to say No da, not even on accident as she would often do when the others whern't around. That cute little exclaimation point phrase just got stuck in your head!

Mihoshi suddenly felt herself blush and slid closer to Chichiri. Chichiri looked over at her.

"What? What is it, no da?" He asked with a quistioning look on his face. Mihoshi reached up and pulled off his forever smiling mask. Chichiri would have been kind of upset, if the two of them wern't friends.

"Mihoshi...Are you feeling ok, no da?" he asked as she laced his mask on the dock next to them. he looked genuinely worried about her.

"I'm fine...Chichiri..." She said, and put down her fishing pole (She had gone into town and bought one of her very own, it was pink! ^.^).

Mihoshi pulled his own fishing pole from his grasp and out of her way, placeing it calmly by her own.

"uh..Mihoshi?" Chichiri questioned as her face came within inches of his own.

"You look so good without your mask...so..." she lenaed in, about to kiss him, but he pulled away quickly.

"Mihoshi! what's wrong, is this really you talking?" Chichiri had the uneasy feeling that something was wrong. he couldn't shake the feeling, but if this wasn't really what Mihoshi wanted, he couldn't let her...

She leaned in further, and he couldn't lean back anymore without falling over. He grabbed her shoulders, and stared strait into her eye's. Something was wrong. This wasn't Mihoshi. He looked down at the empty glasses on the boardwalk. He raised his eyebrows.

"The lemonade..." he stood up, and forced Mihoshi to as well.

"Where are we going, Chichiri?" She asked. he wished she would stop talking like that. The way she said his name... he knew it wasn't her.

"Come on." He said, pulling her around behind him as he walked back towards the house. He had a hunch...

***

Nuriko couldn't believe he had just seen what he'd just seen. He sat down on his bed. Suddenly, Kiley walked in.

"Hello, Nuriko!" he said. He was in a good mood, just a liitle longer and he'd have a date with Momo!

"Huh?" He asked, looking up.

"Well, whatever it is, it's nothing Sasami's lemonade couldn't fix! Here, have a glass!" He was sounding really enthusiastic, and suddenly he walked out of the room. Nuriko looked at the glass of pink lemonade on his dresser. Yeah, right. He pulled off his coat and then shirt. He sighed as he layed down on the bed. He turned on the little box called a "TV" in front of his bed and sipped on the lemonade. just then, he spied a flash of purple hair run in. Not looking at where she was going Shampoo slammed she the door, her eye's closed, and sank down to the floor.

"Um, hello?" questioned Nuriko, and Shampoo gasped as she looked up.

"Why in Sampoo's room?" she asked

"This is MY room." Nuriko answered. shampoo looked around.

"Mistake. Shampoo sorry, she must not have pay attension."

With that, she slowly opened the door to leave.

"wait!" Nuriko said before he realized why he had said it.

"Yes?" shampoo asked, looking back questioningly.

"um.." Nuriko looked around for an excuse for his yelling out. "Lemonade?" he asked, noticing that Kiley had left two glasses of the pink stuff.

Shampoo sighed. She didn't have anything else to do. So she jumped up on the bed next to Nuriko (Remember, Shampoo doesn't get embarrased over ANYTHING), and grabbed a glass of lemonade.

"What you watching?" asked Shampoo, laying down next to Nuriko. Nuriko found all this a little wierd, but decided that was just how Shampoo was.

"Nothing really on..." he said, flipping through the channels. then...

"Hey! That Ranma!" yelled Shampoo, so they decided on watching Ranma 1/2. As they watched, Nuriko realized that WAS how Shampoo was. Then Nuriko realized Shapoo was crying.

"Shampoo..." He said, and for some reason, found himself wanting to hug her, to make her stop crying.

'Stop it' Nuriko told himself, and continued to watch the show. But he couldn't help it. He placed the empty glass on the desk next to his side of the bed. He turned, and before he knew what he was doing, he was hugging the girl laying down next to him. She let out a little gasp, but didn't push him away as he felt himself kissing away her tears.

"He's not worth your tears..." said Nuriko, guessing correctly that this was about Ranma. His kissins trailed from her cheeks to her lips. Her soft lips. For so long, Nuriko had only love for one man, Hotohori, but now, he found himself free...Now that hotohori...

Nuriko's thought trailed off away from Hotohori as he tried to comfort Shampoo.

***

Momo couldn't shake the feeling that she had seen that waiter somewhere before... he only came by to give them their food, he was a differant waiter from the one that had taken their orders. He was wearing huge black sunglasses and a uniform for this restaurant.

He handed them their food and drinks, then turned to leave.

"I've seen him before..." he hadn't said a word, so their was no way for momo to tell who he really was, but once he got back into the kitchen of the restaurant, kiley took of the glasses and laughed. "Finally!" he said,"I'll get a date with Momo Adachi!" and with that, he jumped into the small star shaped teleporter and dissappeared, much to the surprise of the other waiters and cooks.

"Why is my tea pink?" thought Ryoko, looking down at her supposed green tea she had ordered. Momo was wondering the same about her coke, but since it tasted the same she decided it didn't matter.

"You know what? I suddenly want to see if my school exists in this dimention!" momo said

"And do you know waht? I suddenly don't want ta walk anymore since whe've been doing nothin but walkin for about four hours." tasuki said on a mean voice.

"hey, your the one who wanted to come with us." said Ryoko

"Yeah, and seeing all the stuff that exists in the future was great, FOR THE FIRST TWO HOURS!" It's gotten old."

"Then I'll just have to show you something cool in this dimention that doesn't involve walking...let's see..." and ryoko thought for a while.

"Why don't you two go see that one American movie that's playing. That vampire movie, Blade? that's supposed to be really good." Suggested Momo. "I could meet you two back here in about three hour. Would that be ok?"

"Vampire Movie?" asked tasuki

"Yep, like on the Tv, only bigger, and we can get some popcorn, some of the best earth food available!" answered Ryoko.

"ok, see ya then!" Momo said, and she whispered to Ryoko "Good luck with your DATE."

"What!" Ryoko said out loud, but Momo had already gotten halfway across the street.

"What do you mean by THAT!?" yelled Ryoko

"Huh? what did she say?" Tasuki asked.

"Nothing. Nevermind."

***

Chichiri stepped into the broom closet with Mihoshi only to find it was now a normal, empty broom closet.

"Chichiri..." Mihoshi said.

"Stop it! Stop saying my name like that!" Chichiri told her, and tried to open the door. locked. Figures.

"Why?" Mihoshi said. She started to tear up. "Oh, I see. You don't like me at all. You hate me." and she sat down and began to cry. poor chichiri didn't know what he was supposed to do. He didn't think she was just pretending. she looked genuinely hurt by his yelling at her.

"Let's just...Try and get out of here and find washu, no da."

She continues to cry, and Chichiri sighed.

he crouched down to her level. "Listen, I didn't mean that. This just isn't you, Mihoshi...no da"

"It is me..." she said, and wrapped her arms around his kneck as she looked up. He lost his balance and fell over backwards, with Mihoshi on top of him.

"Chichiri...I love you..." she said, and pressed her lips on his before he could stop her. He found he couldn't move. He couldn't believe how good she tasted. Chichiri was a strong willed person, but he felt it all melt away when she kissed him. He put his arms around her and held her close. He forgot entirely about what was so important that he had been rejecting Mihoshi.

***

To no one's surprise, tasuki and Ryoko found the violent movie VERY good. Tasuki was really into it. On one of the quieter parts Ryoko felt him put his arm around her. The theater was completely empty except for the two of them. Ryoko looked over at Tasuki, and their eye's met. Tasuki was suddenly really into something other than the movie. He leaned over and kissed her passionetly. Ryoko couldn't explain why she was kissing him back, but she was. Their tongue's met and tasuki played with hers for awhile as they sat in that dark theater. When they pulled away for the that damn nessecity of air, Ryoko gave Tasuki a look, then flew up a little bit, and carried tasuki with her. She flew the two of them through the cieling to an attic that looked as if it hadn't been used in a while.

"I didnt' know you could do that." tasuki said.

"I'm very talented." answered Ryoko, and pushed tasuki down. She put her self on top of him, and they began to kiss again. Tasuki's kisses began to trail down Ryoko's neckas they heard the movie play from below...

***

Washu thought a lot of these couples where quite funny. She was thoroughly enjoying her plot, and decided to let kiley have his date with Momo. The pink pills worked like this: They put that persons feelings into her hands. She decided to now make Momo fall hopelessly in love with Kiley. The pills would lose their effect in a few hours anyway...

And so, Kiley met up with Momo when she was about halfway to where her school was supposed to be. Momo took one look at him, then ran up and kissed him. SHE kissed HIM, not the other way around! That's the first that had ever happened. Kiley couldn't believe it. But then it was like something clicked in Kiley's head. That was the first time she had ever done that. And it was because of Washu, not because Momo actually had feelings for him. He began to feel really bad, and pulled Momo away from him. He felt sick. How could he think he could really change her FEELINGS? That was something Washu couldn't possibly REALLY change. He took Momo' hand, and opened up the portal to Washu's lab.

***

"Why did you do that?!" asked Washu when Momo and Kiley stepped into her lab.

"Come on, Washu. You can't really change a person's feelings. Science can't do that. Forget this, turn Momo back to normal."

Suddenly Momo let out a disgusted sound. "Blech!!! I kissed you!!!???? No way! Awww, yuck!" She said, and bagan to spit.

"HEY! Not on my floor!" yelled Washu.

"This is all your fault! That wasn't EVEN funny! Yuck, you stupid pumpkin!" she yelled, and kneed him in the stomach.

"owwww...."

"All right, all right... I guess I SHOULD turn the others back to normal...It was fun while it lasted..." and with that, washu pushed a small red square on her floating keyboard.

***

"WASHU!" yelled Tenchi as he stopped into her lab in the broom closet. Only it wasn't her lab. He found Chichiri trying to quickly tie up the cloth on his leg, and Mihoshi was trying to help by tying up the other one, but she wasn't too good at it...

"You to?" asked Tenchi.

"Uh...Don't know what your talking about, but we have to find Washu, no da!"

"Why do you even wear these things!?" Mihoshi said as she got mad at the stupid knot she had tried to tie.

"Here, just let me do it." Chichiri said and tried to undo the messed up knot Mihoshi had put in it.

"Tenchi! I can't find her anywhere!" said Lita as she ran up to him.

"wait a minute...She got us with lemonade...I thought you didn't like lemonade..." Lita said to Chichiri.

"Never mind." Chichiri said, changing the subject. "Let's find hwere Washu put her lab, no da."

Mihoshi giggled. "What's so funny?" asked Chichiri.

"No da...Famouse last words. he he." Mihoshi said "Remember?" Chichiri blushed.

"Ah, come on, let's go find Washu now." He said quickly, and stepped out of the broom closet.

Ranma came bursting into the hallway.

"WHERE.IS.WASHU!?" he asked, Akane close behind.

"That's who where trying to find..." said Tenchi. It occured to him that a lot of them had drunk the lemonade. He wondered who else Washu had caught in this little trap.

He was answered by Hotohori running up next.

"Well, I guess everyone's come to the same conclusion..." said Tenchi.

"WASHU!" Yelled Hotohori, staring at the empty broom closet.

"Don't know where she is." explained Tenchi

Mina yawned and walked out of one of the other closets, which led to the Sailor Moon bedrooms.

"You've been SLEEPING all day Mina!?" yelled Lita

"Yeah. Figured since it's Valentines day and I don't have a date, I'd might as well just sleep. but now I'm hungry. What are you all doing out in the hall? Did I miss something?"

They all just stared.

"I should have just slept all day too." Said Hotohori. Ayeka was close behind him, and she looked upset at this last statement.

Then, in came Ami and Arashi, who both had also came to the conclusion of Washu.

They all split up to look around the house, with Tenchi waiting by the broom closet to explain to any of the others who might show up to find washu's lab.

Next came Nuriko and Shampoo. When Tenchi told them that Ranma and Hotohori had been under Washu's influence, they both got really upset.

"I should have know it'd be that annoying little..." Nuriko growled

"Shampoo thought something be wrong with whole situation." Said Shampoo. Tenchi shut the door to the broom closet. When Ryoko showed up, she didn't listen to Tenchi when he said that the broom closet was just a broom closet again. after Tasuki pushed Tenchi out of the way, Ryoko punched down the door. there was the lab, as it had always been.

"But...Just a second ago..." muttered Tenchi.

After getting everyone back over to the broom closet, they all entered washu's lab.

"HEY! WASHU!" Yelled Nuriko into the blackness.

"COME ON OUT!" Yelled Akane

"WE WANT TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU!" yelled Arashi

"Geez, i'm right here." said washu, and the lighting in the lab adjusted so everyone could see.

"KILEY!" yelled Lita

"Of course..." said Ranma

"I was right. It was the lemonade."

"Oh, come on, it wasn't all the lemonade!" said washu.

"Lemonade?" asked Tasuki. Just the tomahome walked in.

"Lemonade? Isn't that the stuff Chichiri spit all over?" He commented as he walked into the lab.

"And just where were YOU?" asked Chichiri

"I was in Tokyo, looking around. washu gave me a portal."

They all looked at washu. "Why'd you let him go and have fun by himself while you made all of us..." tasuki asked.

"Well, he's the only one out of all of you who ISN'T single, of course." Momo gave Washu a pissed off look.

"Hey, currently you are NOT going out with Toji, right? So don't give me that look."

"Wait a minute. What did you mean by 'It wasn't all the lemonade?'" asked Chichiri, the only one staying focused on the subject.

"Well, Kiley made a very good point a little while ago. He said that science can change people's feelings. That's very true."

"Of course you can't change our feelings, but you..you...uh..."Chichir said. he realized what she was saying. No one else seemed to, though.

"What do you mean by that, washu? You did change our feelings, I mean...Ayeka..." Hotohori said, trying not to look at Ayeka.

"Can't put anything there that's not already there. You all had feelings for each other in the first place."

"No way!" Yelled Nuriko "You can't EVEN tell me I had feelings for...for..."

"Yep. At least you did at some point when my lemonade was working. maybe when you saw her cry?"

Everyone looked for a minute at Nuriko. they had all seen who he had shown up with.

"Would you all just mind your own buisness!?" yelled Nuriko]

Sasami appeared at the door.

"Hey, what's everyone doing in here? Dinners ready!" Everyone WAS rather hungry. Then again, most of them where usually hungry. Well, anyway, Washu got out of trouble with some quick talking on her part and some GOOD wontons on Sasami's part.

***

A/N- Ok, I just have to comment. Did anyone notice that in the dubbed version of Fushigi Yuugi, when nuriko was in the bar with tomahome, he ordered some Wontons, AND NEVER GOT THEM? I mean, how rude! well, since that was totally off subject, I'm done with my little rant. I think I'm just really hungry right now... (*Sigh*) ^.~

-FaithChan