Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Peach Girl Fan Fiction / Paradise Kiss Fan Fiction ❯ Washu's latest invetion... ❯ GINGERBREAD!!! ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gingerbread

Sasami smiled as she pulled the warm tray from the oven. The almost spicy scent of the cookies filled the kitchen. The luring smell was perfect bait for the other members of the household. Before Sasami knew it, everyone, including those who had been outside, was in the kitchen.

"Whata those?" Asked Tasuki

"How Cute! Little men!" yelled Mihoshi.

"I'm glad your all here, YOU all can help decorate!"

"Yum! Gingerbread men!" Momo said, a smile on her face, and she reached for the icing.

"Now don't be eating them! We need these for Christmas!" Sasami said.

"Christmas?" Wondered Chichiri

"Where exactly did you get the idea for these, Sasami?" Asked her older sister.

"From THIS!" Said Sasami in an enthusiastic voice, shoving in the face of everyone a book entitled "holiday cooking: ideas and recipes."

'I hope these don't taste anything like the lemonade...I'm almost afraid to try food from this place' thought Chichiri, who had a bad experience with lemonade. Well, all of them had, but I mean a DIFFERANT experience. Turns out Chichiri hated it more than Miaka's cooking.... Brrrrr...

Anyway, they where all doing fine with decorating (Except Tasuki, who kept swearing at his little man cause the damn icing was all over and messed up) when suddenly, in popped little Washu.

"Oh, god, tell me this is NORMAL food." Said Kiley, who had just shoved a cookie in his mouth before Washu ad arrived.

"Just what kind of a twisted freak do you think I am?" Asked Washu. Everyone just stared "there normal!" She said, annoyed.

Just then Kiley evaporated.

"WHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Screamed Momo.

Everyone stared once again, their mouths open.

"IT WASN'T ME!!!!" Yelled Washu. She pulled up her floating board.

"Ahhh...So I see... The gingerbread somehow sent him back to his own world. I can't be sure yet if it was the gingerbread or not, but... he's home."

"You're sure? Ya bloody well better not be shittin us!" Yelled Arashi

"It's true. Guess you can all go home, huh?"

Momo grabbed a cookie. She took a small bite.

"Their good, but I don't feel a thi...." And with that she disappeared, too.

"Whoa..." said Arashi, and he grabbed one, too.

"Ya know, I don't know about the others, but I wouldn't mind comin back sometime. Don't forget about me!" Said Arashi. He really didn't mind the little adventure. Amy took a cookie too, and both her and Arashi disappeared.

Nuriko grabbed one, then Shampoo, then tasuki, then Tomahome...

"Do you have to go, HotoChaaaaan?" Ayeka whined, grabbing his arm. He had a weird look on his face. He didn't know whether to shove her away or hug her. It was obvious SHE'D be crushed, but HE was looking forward to finally go home to the MORE peaceful existence of emperor of a war-torn country and Hotohori of the Suzaku Seven. It was a LOT quieter. He just let her keep hold of his arm as he bit into the cookie.

"So, you're not going to stay for Christmas even?" Asked Mihoshi. She had a funny little cookie she had decorated pink and white halfway in her mouth. Chichiri looked at her with surprise. She always surprised him. Like the fact that she could actually get tangled in a FISHING line, down to the fact that she always spent as much time possible just sitting quietly with him, fishing. It was the one thing she could do without messing up. She even caught a few fish at times.

"Remember what Arashi said." He said to Washu as he took a bite of the cookie.

Washu looked thoughtful. "It would be funny if I brought them all back a few years from now, only just a few minutes into their worlds! Wonder if they'd be mad at me...." ~._^

And soon, everyone had left, and the house returned to it's former...Well, actually, hell, but it was at least a fraction quieter than it had been in the past year or so.

Well, maybe that's

THE END…?

A/N-Ok, so the ending was stupid. Come on, you know you want some gingerbread! ok, so I'm just a hungry maniac, but tough! I CAN make wierder, trust me. You don't want to KNOW the stuff I can make up.

Rant : Nuriko never got her Won Ton's! Ahhhh! I don't know if any of you have read that rant of mine before, but in the bar that one time, Nuriko ordered Won ton's, and never got them! I plead all of you, if you ever write a fanfic with Nuriko in it, give him some Won Ton's! AHHHH! I'm

Soooooooooooooo Hungry

^.^;

Poor Nuriko... didn't get his won ton's... (*sniff*)