Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction ❯ The sisters of Eriol ❯ Who? What ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter1 Who? What?

Kero: hello everybody today our guest is the author, chocolate lover, main character, Eriol's sister, a Kero fan, and a Syaoran fanatic: Kari!!!

Kari: Hey everybody this story is S+S but it's really corny.

Ona: I didn't think so but I read all your stories so it doesn't really matter.

Kari: That's my best friend's other self mine is on vacation* sighs*

Ona: lucky her

Kero: AREN'T YOU FORGETTING ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari: No we were just discussing something important.

Ona: yeah

Kari: what I was saying was the S+S moment is corny because I'm not good at writing romance.

Kero:*mumbles* you're not good at writing any thing

Kari: I HEARD THAT, BUT I'll save my revenge for the next chapter.

Ona: *has chocolate in hand* Well Kari doesn't own anything except herself………wait never mind her parents control her life……. Well on with the story.

Kari: oh yeah everyone is 15 a year younger than my stupid brother who won't share his computer so I'm on my dad's

Ona&Kero: bye

"……" being said

-…….- thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~ ~~

It was a summer day, Sakura, Madison, Eriol, and Li were having a picnic.

"You want to know something…… my sister is coming here tomorrow…"

"That's great!! Is she pretty? Because I need more people to make clothes

for!" asked Madison.

"She's one of the triplets, I'm the middle of us three." said

Eriol blushing.

"That answers my question, that means she's probably really cute!!"

"………."

"Did I say that out loud?"

The three nodded.

"Well Li can you pick her up?"

"Sure, I guess…"

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~* ~~~

The next day

Li was sitting in the park waiting for her to show up. But he was lost in his thoughts.

"Excuse me… Excuse me…EXCUSE ME!!!!!!"

"WHAT!!??!?!?"

"Are you Li Showron??"

"Yeah, What's it to you?"

"Fine then, my brother's cute little descendant…. Or should I say not cute?"

"Hey, That means your Eriol's sister!"

"No dip Sherlock. How'd you find out?"

"You argue like him, even though he doesn't argue that much."

"Wow! How long did that take you to find out?"

While they continued arguing, Li got a good look at her she didn't look like Eriol that much. She had black hair that ended right below her shoulder. There were two red hair clips that matched her red shirt perfectly. She had a short red skirt and red ankle boots, but even though her aura was purple. And so were her curious eyes.

"Why are you wearing red, when your aura is purple?" asked Li.

"Why is it against the law to wear red?"

"No……"

"If you must know, it's my boy friends favorite color."

-Wait a second a mean person like her has a boy friend. I really need to ask Sakura out-

"Yeah you should really, just by looking at the picture of her in your mind she loves you, and you should tell her before danger strikes."

"Hey…..I just noticed I don't know your name."

"Kari Destiny Moon"

"Li!!!!! Li!!!!! Li!!!!!! LI!!!!!!!??????!!!!"

Li and Kari turned around to see Sakura, Madison, and Eriol trying to keep up.

"Hi guys"

"Hi stupid big brother!"

"I see you haven't changed." said Eriol.

"Nope I'm still the cheerful girl that you once knew, but your not-so-cute little descendant here is really annoying."

"He is? I thought you act like him."

"Whatever."

"Oh yeah, Sakura, Madison, This is Kari my younger sister. Kari this is Sakura and Madison."

"Nice to meet you!" Kari said.

"Likewise!"

"Ditto"

-Madison, can this be the girl that captured my brother's heart.-

"Hey, you want to have a picnic!" Kari asked.

"Sure, but we don't have anything."

"I'll take care of that just meet me in the park. See ya."

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~ *~~

The Park

"Hey guys!"

"Whoa that was fast, but where's the picnic basket at?" asked Madison.

"Don't worry I'll get it in a sec, Sakura did you bring Kero?"

"No I'm afraid not"

"That's okay, I've got the perfect plan. Eriol did you bring Suppi?"

"Nope."

"I'll get him too."

Kari took off a crescent moon necklace and said,

"I call upon the great power of the moon,

Let the wolves guide me through

Force know my plight

Help the light within the night. RELEASE!!!!"

Then a staff that looked like Eriol's appeared but it was silver and at the top was a single crescent moon.

"Bring forth the guardians of the sun, Keroberos, Spinner sun, and Little sun. Also the wolf of nature, Nate. COME!!!!!!"

Then Kero, Suppi, a brown puppy, and something that looked a lot like Suppi except purple, not blue. (A.N. The reason I always mention purple is because I love the color purple.)

"Hiiya" said Little sun.

"Hi kiddo" (can you guess who that is)

"Momentai" said Nate.

"Hi ya" said a twirling Suppi.

"Sunni, Nate, Suppi, Kero bear." Said a squealing Kari.

"I thought I got rid of that name when Clow Reed was still around."

"Nopies. You're still Kero Bear to me."

"I've never noticed that Keroberos had Kero and bear." Said Li.

"That's because you are a not-so-cute stupid descendant."

"Finally someone calls him stupid."

"Now who's going to help me set up the picnic?"

Madison said, "No Sakura and I will set it up. You go fight with Li more. It's just soooooo cute."

"Fine I just hope I can get martial arts training."

The boys were practicing martial arts. The guardians were watching.

"I call next!!" the black hair girl said. She held her hand in front of her self and 20 little marbles appeared." Ok, guardians on Li and my match you guys bet destiny marbles, they will turn into the sweet you want and no stealing, and if you do I'll have Eriol take them away." Eriol quit because he knew his sister had a trick up her sleeve.

"Ok Li, who ever wins gets a big chocolate bar."

"Fine."

"You pick the weapons"

"Swords."

"Ok." She held her hands in front of her and a green and a purple sword appeared. "I assume you want the green one."

"Why can't I use my sword?"

"One of could get hurt, why do you think my middle name is Destiny."

"Because you're the reincarnated form of her."

"Yeah, but I know it's not your destiny or mine to die. These swords will only make color marks and will numb the area of the color."

"Let's go!"

"Wait a sec." There was a bright purple light around her. When she got out she was wearing a purple short sleeved shirt with a purple skirt that went half way down her thighs. Then there were finger less gloves that went up to her elbows. While she had purple knee high boots with 2 holders with some kind of weapon in it. (Oh yeah before I forget she had white spirals on her shirt, and email me at anime_girl_018@yahoo.com)

She took the holders off and threw them at Eriol who caught it.

"Are you ready yet!?" asked an impatient Li.

"Yeah, let's go!"

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~ ~~

Kari: sorry I cut off there, I've been typing this for three days on my extra time.

Kero: Yeah give her a break

Kari: I'm sorry for not making Sakura a big character in this chapter but in the next few I will See ya

Kero: Bye