Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction ❯ The sisters of Eriol ❯ The fight, and the guardian, ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1: The fight, a new guardian, and a sleepover

Kero: hey kids remember she's Eriol Hiiragizawa's sister Kari

Kari: hi everybody Sakura is our guest today*Sakura walks on the stage with Li following her*

Kero: Kari… why is he here?

Sakura: I invited him

K&K: oh…..

Li: how's it going-?

Kari: fine you?

Li: *mumbles* fine stupid

Kari: don't worry you'll get it in this chapter and Kero your torture is in the next chapter

Sakura: Kari doesn't own any thing but a ton of homework

Kari: on with the story!!!!

Kero: hey that's my line

Kari: oh yeah in the last chapter I forgot to mention that my red hairclips turned into purple bows

(☺best friend)Ona: no one has R+R yet please review and tell if Kari should put final fantasy 8 or 10 in this, Bye

<><><><><> phone conversations<><><><><><><><&g t;<><>

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~ ~~~*

Last chapter Kari and Li are practicing martial arts and about to fight.

"You ready?"

"Ready when you are."

They were about to attack when a dog that looked like the lightning card appeared.

"Eriol throw me the weapons, NOW!!!"

He threw her the weapons (which looks like Talim's from Soul Caliber 2 I'll try to get pics.) while Li got his sword and Sakura got there with her staff.

"Gate Open" a purple portal appeared. "Hyped Energy…." Kari said when the purple portal turned into a green one and she was gathering energy. "Blast"

"Oopsies, I forgot Sparky was electricity……Looks like I have to use the ultimate water blast." Everyone fell down anime style. The portal turned to light blue, and she put to fingers in the air. "Water" A blue dragon made of water appeared. "Dragon" The dragon attacked Sparky and enclosed him into a bubble. "By the great power of the moon I summon thee to make him one of us again." Sparcky then turned into a yellow puppy.

"Kari….What….was….that? I don't remember Destiny doing that." Kero said.

"It just so happens that Eriol's sister happens to be a keeper of a gate the gate of elements to be exact."

"I guess you have to tell them about Rudiko now."

"Yepies. But can you guys sleep over?"

"Yes." Li said.

"Yeah sure!" Said Madison. *singsong voice* "I get to tape. I get to tape!!!"

"Kari do you have a cell phone?" asked Sakura.

"Yeah. Here Li and I will fight while you call your brother since he's in charge of you tonight." She handed Sakura a dark sparkly cell phone with a single gold crescent moon at the ear piece. "Oh yeah I forgot to introduce you to Sparcky he's the moon guardian of electricity, Nate is nature."

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<>

*Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring* (stupid Tori wouldn't he pick the phone up?* smacks Tori in the back of the head* answer the phone baka (same thing as stupid))

"Hello?"

"Hey Tori. Can I sleep over at Eriol and Kari's house tonight?"

"HIYAH"

"TAKE THAT"

"Sakura, who's that?"

"That's Eriol's sister Kari fighting Li with swords."

"Cool! Where can I get tickets?!?!?!?" ^__^0

"Any way can I go?"

"Who else is going?"

"Madison and Li."

"Then NO!"

"Why not?"

"Who knows what that Chinese brat would do?"

"HAH I Won I get a candy bar. I get a candy bar!"

"Tori! We're going to be in Kari's room the whole time!"

"Fine if it means that much to you, you can go."

"Thankies, Bye see ya next year!"

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><>

While Sakura was on the phone, Li and Kari were fighting. (I'll be a nice person and include this part, and I need to vent because I had a giant box of pocky)

"Let's go!" Li and Kari got into their fighting stances. "GO!!!"

Li tried to stab her at first contact, but she did a back hand spring and dodged it. "Did I mention that in school I excel in gymnastics, martial arts, and track?" She ducked down made him trip and then she took a swipe at his leg. She jumped up. "HIYAH!!" she was about to land on him but he rolled away and stood 5 feet from her. He charged, "TAKE THAT!!!" She moved and Li quickly regained his balance. She pointed her sword to his neck. "HAH!! I won. *does dance and sings* "I get a candy bar. I get a candy bar!"

"Man, I lost to the hyper, stupid, ugly, lazy, grass eat-"

"Go ahead finish that sentence." Kari had the Talim weapons pointed to his neck, and she said it in a voice that sounded dangerous.

"I thought you were supposed to fight with the plastic-type swords." Said Sakura curiously.

"He went over the line when he called me ugly, lazy and a grass eater…"

"Li!!! How could you would it be nice if I did that to you!?!"

Li remained silent. "It's ok most of the boys that I beat act the same way, but only one doesn't."

"Who is it??"

"Tai Li. He's Eriol's best friend in Tokyo. He's also Li's relative. If we were there all the girls at my school except Ona, Umi, Rudiko, Megumi, Kaoru, Reiko, Fei, Yukino, Serena, Rei, Ami, Lita and Mina would be going after Li and Eriol but any one whose going after my brother except close friends or girls he likes will face me."

"And some times it's like I'm hiding behind Kari but that only happens when I tell people to leave me alone and they won't. Kari and Lita are the girls that you want to stay on their good side kinda like Tori."

"We'll learn about these friends of yours tonight."

"Now when are we going to eat?" asked a very hungry Kero.

"Now!! I packed noodles because on Dragon Ball Z I eat almost as much as a sayain.

"Whoa that much??!!!???"

"Yep I love noodles almost as much as chocolate."

"You're comparing chocolate to noodles." said Li. -But I love Sakura more than chocolate-

"And you're comparing girls to chocolate at least I'm comparing foods!"

"Well I'm comparing someone important to chocolate!"

"Can't you 2 stop arguing for 5 minutes!?!" said Sakura.

"Humph!" they both said.

"See I told you that you guys act alike."

"WE DO NOT!!!!!" They said both of their faces red with anger and death glares that could kill 100 times.

"Whoa, don't glare like that at me if looks could kill you 2 would wipe out man kind."

"Cool"

"Fine with me."

"Whoa harsh!"

"Well face it!" Kari's eyes had the gates in them and a hard wind was blowing.

"Kari knock it off!!" he yelled to his sister. The portals in her eyes disappeared.

"Sorry if you didn't stop me I would of caused the storm of the century and then Reggi would track me down."

"Yeah then blah blah blah…."Kari wasn't paying attention any more she was having a vision from Destiny.

"Kari give me the cards!!!"

"NEVER!!! CODY!!!"

"Fine we'll have to take them by force…. Gate Open..." A black gate similar to Reggi's appeared. Oil shot out of it while Reggi held a lighter ready to drop it.

"VACOUS MISSLE!!"

"Kari….Kari snap out of it."

"No it can't be true. No it can't. He can't be the second gate of darkness…."

"Who?"

"No…Cody…It…can't…be…."

"I hate to say this but we have to go to Tokyo, I have to beat Cody up for what he did…"

Madison, Li, and Sakura were wondering what was going on. "Who's Cody?"

"Kari's no good boy friend..."

"She didn't know he was evil?"

"No…I just had a vision, we have to go there to beat the crap out of him. Especially Lita will help me."

"Ok it's settled then we will go to Tokyo."

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~ ~~*

Kari: Sorry I ended there I just had to end with a cliffy and for those who love to torture Syaoran I'm with you.

Ona: See ya