Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction ❯ The sisters of Eriol ❯ The fight, guardian, and the sleepover part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The guardian fight and the sleepover (part 2)

Kari: Hello I'm going to start calling everyone by their original names.

Kero: Got it

Kari: I don't own Card Captor Sakura CLAMP does that's right CLAMP not NELVANA Kero: THEY MADE ME SOUND OLD AND SAKURA SOUNDED LIKE A BOY!!!!!

Kari: I know but does anyone know how to say destiny in Japanese? And people are getting confused so Kari will sometimes be called Kai and Tai's name is Ryu and that's how it's going to be from when they tell S+S+T it.

Fuu: Hello

Kari: Hi! Everyone this Is Fuu Houoji She's my other muse

Fuu: Seeya I `m going to get some food.

Kero bye and no one's from digimon

Kari: enough on with the story. R+R or I'll stop writing until I get reviews ^>__<^ Then you'll become a button buddy.*^__^* Just like Rei Hisime, Mandy (please don't kill me `coz I posted this late.) and Hil_Ona which all go to the same school as me!!

Last chapter

"That's final we're going to Tokyo."

"Ok, well just forget about it. Now where are those noodles, all that evil made me hungry." Said Kari.

"Me too." Everyone said. (Isn't that a coincidence?)

"Good lets eat!!!" They all walked to the place Sakura and Tomoyo put the food. "You packed a whole bunch of stuff."

"Especially noodles…" Everyone sweat dropped. ^__^0

Every one ate, and Kari was right she did eat a lot. She ate about 7 bowls, and for dessert she had a whole bunch of fudge brownies.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~ ~~*

That night: Eriol's Living room

"Why isn't Sakura here yet?" asked Syaoran.

"Why are you finally going to tell her you love her?" asked Kari.

"N-No…" stammered a blushing little wolf. (Not literally)

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DONG DING DING DONG*

"I'll get it... and Syao has anyone told you, you look cute when you blush."

"I bet you want Sakura to tell you that!!?!" said Eriol and Tomoyo. (Another coincidence?)

"Hi Sakura." Said Kari opening the door.

"Hey Kari!"

"Hello Kai." For some reason the voice sounded familiar. When she looked up she saw a boy about her age with dark brown hair and electric blue eyes.

"Tai!!" she hugged him. When she let go of him all of them went upstairs.

"Bro you will not guess who's here!!?!!?!!?"

"Who Sakura?"

"Yeah, but your best friend is here too and I'm so going to beat his butt in Soul Calibur 2."

"It must be Tai then!"

"Hey Eriol."

"Hey bud long time no see."

"Every one this is Tai Li, Tai this is Tomoyo Daidouji Eriol's girl friend, and this is Sakura Kinomoto. And this stubborn kid over here that can't beat me in martial arts either is my brother's not-so-cute stupid brat descendant, Syaoran Li." Syaoran tried to punch her but she quickly dodged.

"Oh no not this again..." Eriol Speaking.

"Oo another taping moment." (Take a guess I'll give you three.")

"Do they do this all the time?"

"Sorry to say but yes."

"Oh yeah Tai why did you call Kari, Kai?"

"Because in Tokyo that's her nickname and mine there is Ryu."

"Why?"

"She didn't tell you our full names?"

"No"

"Kari's real name is Okairi, and mine is Tairu."

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DONG DING DING DONG*

"I'll get it and Syao watch your back."

*door bell rings*

"Hey Kai!" Two voices rang out.

"Rudiko!! Shun!" (And for those who didn't know it's said like say shoe then add an n sound.) Rudiko had brown hair that ended just below her shoulders, the brownest eyes ever and a big yellow bow in her hair. Shun had Dark spiky brown hair, dark blue eyes (I think) and a bandage on his nose.

"Hey bro we got to buy more food we have more guests!!"

"Ok you and Ryu go and get it."

"Fine see ya guys till we get back and I suppose Eriol will tell the story of the gatekeepers."

"Ryu hurry your sorry butt up!"

"Fine. I'll race you to the car who ever wins, drives."

"You're on."

"Ready… Set… GO!!!!!" Rudiko yelled.

They were off and the car was 100 feet away. So far Kai was winning. Then she stumbled but quickly regained her balance. And Ryu was now in the lead. She made an MP3 player appear and switched it to Linkin Park's "In The End" on it. It pushed her harder so she could only concentrate on the music and she passed Ryu in the last few seconds and made it to the car first.

"How do you like that? Linkin Park songs always make me want to push my self harder."

"Yah I know what you mean."

"Let's get going." Kai said as they entered her dark purple Dodge Viper GTSR with silver diamond shaped stars on the sides.

"Nice car, but I thought you would have moons."

"Whatever." With that they drove to wall mart. (AN I don't know if they have wall mart there but my story)

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~WALLMART~~~*~~~*~~~*~~*

"Isn't this the place you go when they say "We love to see you smile"?"

"NO BAKA THAT MCDONALDS!!!!! Any way…We have to get a whole bunch of stuff… and POCKY!!!!" everyone was looking at her like she was a lunatic. (I know they don't have pocky there but oh well…)

"Kai shut up."

"Fine." They went shopping and bought a whole bunch of stuff and a lot of pocky.

~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Eriol's*house~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~~~ ~~~~~~

"Ok Kari is the gate of Elements so she can use any element at any time, but if she uses it too much. Then almost any one could track her. If I'm correct Rudiko is the gate of light, Shun is wind and is also the captain, Reiko is melody, (AN don't know sorry) Fei is fire, Megumi is Protection, and Kaoru is Pursuit. But everyone just found out Ryu is electricity."

"Eriol do you know who the other elements are?" The captain said.

"No, but I think Kai found out during one of her visions and I'm the other gate of wind."

"Really!!!"

"Looks like Shun has a rival for the strongest wind power."

"Don't worry Rudippe you'll have a rival for light too."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" (Long laugh and guess what? This is Shun. I know a little OOC I'm sorry.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~CAR*****~~~~~

"Ryu how's Cody?"

"Actually he wants to move here to see you."

"Good then I'll be able to beat the crap out of him personally."

"Why? Wouldn't it be easier to just go back there and why do you want to fight your boy friend?"

"Because he's one of the evil gates of darkness and he's a freakin liar."

"Oh, so when are you going to break up with him?"

"Tonight, I'm going to call him and break it off with out a reason." Before they knew it they were pulling in the large drive way. "Hey Mr. Wind, Rudippe, can I have some help here?"

"Not till you call us by or names!!"

"Fine Rudiko??!!!"

"Yes!"

"Can you and Shun help us down here we need to talk about AEGIS stuff and no Eriol we have guests."

"Man I hate when she reads my mind."

"So that's how she knew I love Sak-" Everyone was staring at him waiting for him to continue. "-Chocolate!"

"Chocolate?" Said Eriol with an amused smile on his face. (Our typical Eriol)

"Yeah Chocolate!!"

"Sakura why were you late?" Kari called from downstairs.

"Kero got a cupcake stuck in his mouth!!" (Can you imagine how it happened? I know what you're thinking I LOVE to torture KERO!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!(he he…))

Kari was sitting on the kitchen floor laughing her head off while the same thing happened to everyone else in the house. (Laugh, laugh, laugh. Is that all Shun does?)

Kari was the first to stop laughing sat up wiped her tears away and snatched the pouting Kero. "Bear, are you hurt, who did this to you?"

"The Brat did…" (Such a faker)

"How did he get a cupcake stuck in your mouth?"

"When Sakura wasn't looking Brat snuck in and stuffed it in my mouth."

"What flavor was the cupcake?"

"Chocolate."

"Why would he stick his favorite flavor in your mouth?"

"Err… Um… Because he's the brat!"

"Hey, no one disses my little wolf!" Kari Yelled, while a strong wind suddenly picked up. (She means her little wolf by descent.)

*BEEPBEEPBEEP* Rudiko and Shun both looked at their watches. "Yes Commander?" they both said in unison.

"Captain Ukiya, Agent Ikusawa, There are 3 types of paranormal activities, one coming from near you, one at the park there, and one in an apartment building near you."

Then suddenly one of the P. activities stopped It was the wind that Kari was causing. There were still 2 left they decided to take care of the one in the park first.

"Just to tell you, that's a moon card and I'm going to need your help." Kari said to S+S. (hehe…) Sakura, Kari, and Syaoran said their incantations while running out the door. (Gomen ne sai I'm lazy right now and I don't know Sakura's.) "Hurry up if you don't you're going to miss it." With that Kari, Ryu, Syaoran, and Sakura using the dash on herself and every body else (exclude K+R+Sy) and they all sped up.

When they got to the park a card which had a whole bunch of different outfits put together, and had a wand with a globe on it.

"Sakura use Wood and Syao use this card." Kai handed him a card titled Jungle. "Ru, Nate do your stuff."

"WOOD!"

"JUNGLE!"

"AMAZON!"

"ELEMENT WOOD!" Then Nate wrapped the card with a bunch of branches that came from his foot steps.

"Transport! Return to your power confined! TRANSPORT!" It then went into card form. "Come on we still have to check out the other one." But when Shun looked at his watch all 3 were gone.

~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~~~~~~~~unknown place

"That was close."

"Why did you have to use your portal? Why couldn't we just take a plane?"

"Why do that when you have the power?"

"Good point. But I hope Kai doesn't figure out we're here."

~~~~~~`~*****back to Kari and co. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Hey how about we play truth, dare, double dare, promise, or repeat?" asked Tomoyo with an evil glint in her eyes.

"I'm in, as long as you try not to make me sing."

"Why?"

"I know you're bad. So bad you break windows." Said Syaoran.

"Actually no… In New York Me, Kai, Terri, and Melody make up the Tokyo Four." (I don't know if there is a group called the Tokyo four but I'm going to borrow some songs from a whole bunch of artists but I don't own any of them.)

"Please can I go get Mel and Terri? Please Eriol?" Kari was giving the ultimate puppy dog face.

"Please Eriol…" Tomoyo and Sakura were also giving the ultimate puppy dog faces.

"How can I say no to my daughter, girl friend and my sister?" (If you didn't know Sakura is half of Clow Reed's daughter which Eriol is the reincarnated form of)

"Yay!" the three girls cheered. Kari's cheerful face turned to a serious one. She picked up The Transport and put it in the palm of her hand.

"Transport, I call upon your power bring me to Melody Hiiragizawa and Terri Li. Transport, Release and dispel." Kari suddenly disappeared.

"Eriol is Melody the 3rd of the triplets?"

"Yeah she's the oldest but she acts like the youngest, I act like the oldest, and Kai acts like the middle."

"Do you have any other siblings we should know about?"

"No."

"Why did you come here alone?"

"Why are you asking sooo many questions?"

"We need the deets." (Long e sound)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW_YORK_MELODY_TERRI_APARTMENT~~~~~~~~~~

"Mel! Terri! Any one home?"

"Ri is that you?"

"Yup!" a girl with shoulder length pink-red hair held up by 2 blue hair clips, red eyes, a watermelon colored t-shirt and blue flares came through the door.

"I'll get packed and tell Terri too. I know were going somewhere."

"No need you already got evicted for loud music, so all we need to do is turn in your keys and transport all your guys stuff to Eriol's house." And that's what they did.

~~~~~~~~~~~ERIOL'S_HOUSE_TOMEDA_JAPAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you don't have any more siblings?"

"Yeah!" Then suddenly 3 teens appeared out of nowhere. Melody, Kari, and a boy with green almost black hair and dark green eyes. (I'm going to change everyone's age their 13 not 15 because I can't relate to a 15 yr old and what year would you be at Hogwarts when your 13?)

"Were baaaaccckkk!"

"Hey everybody."

"Ok everybody this is my sister Melody and her boyfriend Terri Li."

"Is everyone related in some way?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because Syao, Tai, and Terri's last name is Li. Who are related to Clow Reed and Eriol is Clow's reincarnated form. Sakura is Eriol's half daughter, Kari and Melody are Eriol's sisters. And I'm Sakura's cousin."

"Yea I guess so but it doesn't really matter."

"Oh yea, Kai why did you bring us here so suddenly?"

"Remember we have a concert next week?"

"Oh yea!"

"I totally forgot."

"OH, WELL CAN WE PLEASE PLAY TRUTH DARE ECT…!!!"

"Ok but can we get Nakuru, because I need help stuffing chocolate in Suppi's mouth."

"No… no DON'T LET HER?"

"NAKURU NAKURU!!! WHERE ARE YOU???"

"Kai you called?"

"Yes let's have fun with Suppi."

"I love the way you think." In a matter of seconds Nakuru and Kari were chasing Suppi around the house until Kari used the Time card.

"Yay!!" Both the girls cheered when Suppi was breaking targets with his laser beam.

"NOW CAN WE PLAY?"

"Yea, don't get your panties in a bunch. Naku do you want to play?"

"Sure."

"Ok Tomoyo go first."

"Kari, Truth, Dare, Double dare, promise, or repeat?"

"Truth."

"Who do you like?"

"No one yet…"

"Syao, you can also pick 2 people dare."

"Fine."

"Tomoyo, please pick up."

"I dare you to kiss Sakura."

"W-WHAT??!!" they both exclaimed.

"The punishment for not completing a dare is being stuck in a room with Kero and Suppi and you will be covered in candy."

"Fine." Syaoran Took Sakura's hand and kissed it.

"Hey!!"

"You never said where!" Syaoran Smirked. "Kari."

"Repeat."

"Say "Syaoran, the king, is my master and I am your slave."

"Nope I'm taking the Kero/Suppi punishment."

"Ok." Kari was covered in candy and they brought Kero and Suppi in.

"Go get her." Kero and Suppi launched at her but she dodged and they hit the wall.

"GATE OPEN!! Destiny Gate!" All the candy flew off her and landed on the wall. An unbreakable barrier surrounded her.

"Ok that wasn't hard." She yawned and sat down on the sofa while the others Ate and Talked. (Did I tell you that while Ryu + Kari + Rudiko+ Shun made dinner while they were in the kitchen?)

"Night." Kari said then went to sleep.

Kari: Gomen ne sai I took too long on this chapter please don't kill me!

Syao: please put her out of her misery

Kari: Syao you're going to wish you never said that.

*Starts chasing Syaoran with a mallet in her hand*

Kari: See you next time

Syao: If there is a next time