Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic vs. Cardcaptors vs. Sailor Moon ❯ How it Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

 

Disclaimer: Don't own anything

 

In the Sonic side of the story I combined the Sonic comics, Sonic games and used some of The Sonic Underground characters however not using that TV shows storyline.

 

Sonic's World

 

Dr. Eggman's new base

 

After the battle with Metal Sonic, Dr. Eggman had relocated himself to and underwater base. The base was at the ocean floor and if you looked at the base from above it was in the shape of his face. Dr. Eggman had also decided to rehire his old lackeys Sleet and Dingo. Sleet was a clever, yet evil coyote and Dingo his partner was a muscular, stupid dingo that had the ability to transform into whatever Sleet wanted when he used his remote. Dr. Eggman was standing on a platform viewing his new battle ship fleet. The Fleet consisted of 19 ships and one large battleship that had a tower with Dr. Eggman's face on it.

 

"Dr. Eggman all ships have been fueled and all robots and weapons have been loaded onto the ships." Sleet said.

 

Dr. Eggman was about to start one of his boasting speeches "Sleet and Dingo, take a look at the beauty of my new fleet. It took 5 months to construct this fleet and now everything is set."

 

"Boss I don't understand where are we going to invade." Dingo asked in his normal clueless tone.

 

Dr. Eggman clenched his fist, "I have suffered many defeats in my time but none more humiliating then the defeat I suffered at the Knothole kingdom. That annoying Hedgehog and the Freedom Fighters defeated me. It has been 4 years since I've been there and now, I will make my glorious return and destroy the kingdom once and for all. MU-HAHAH."

 

The Cardcaptor's and Sailor Moon's world

 

Sakura's house

 

Sakura was looking at herself in the mirror. She was trying on this new red dress (with long sleeves and a knee high skirt) and was seeing how she looked in it. Tonight was the night that Li and Maelin would be staying at Sakura's house for the first week of summer. Tonight they would come over so she wanted to make sure she looked perfect for Li. Kero on the other hand was playing Sonic Heroes on Sakura's Gamecube.

 

"YES I finally completed all four stories modes." Kero then looks at the screen. Kero was furious. "WHAT!!!!! I have to collect all seven Chaos Emeralds? Man after all that work, how does Sonic do it?"

 

"Kero remember Sonic isn't real." Sakura reminded him.

Kero looked mad, "You don't now that!" He then notices that she is dressed up, "Hay Sakura why are you all dressed up anyway."

 

Sakura starts blushing. "Well I - You see."

 

Sonic's world

 

Somewhere on a highway.

 

Sonic was racing back home carrying a bag over his left shoulder. After running a couple of minutes he was at his front door. He opens the door and found that the whole place was empty. He walks in where he started hearing a noise coming from the basement. Sonic knew it was Tails working on something. So he ran to the couch. Dropped the bag and started to relax. "It's been kind of boring, I wonder what Egghead is doing? Probably trying to take over the world, again. I hope he attacks soon, so I can beat him again."

 

The basement opens where we se our double tailed, yellow fox friend, Tails "Hay Sonic."

 

"Yow Tails what that's noise coming from the basement?" Sonic asked.

 

"I was repairing Omega's weapon systems." Tails explained.

 

Sonic looked a little confused. "Omega is here?"

 

"He came by today and said there was a problem with weapon operational system. I just finished fixing his system, he should be coming up anytime." Tails said.

 

Omega enters the room. However he had to go trough the door side ways so he could go through. "Weapon systems are 100% operational, ready to destroy all of Eggman robots, thank you Tails."

 

Tails rubbed the back of his head, "No problem."

 

All three start hearing music.

 

"What is that?" Tails said as his fox ears started zooming in onto the sound.

 

Omega started to scan the area, "Sensing two life forms on the roof."

 

Are our three heroes go outside, they see on the roof two hedgehogs. The first was a green hedgehog with a green Mohawk, wearing a red jacket with red shoes playing the drums. The other was a purple hedgehog with pink hair, with a red shirt, purple skirt, yellow belt, purple gloves, and purple shoes. She was playing the keyboard.

 

"The green ones a boy and the purple one is a girl. They sort of look like Sonic." Tails thought.

 

Sonic grinned, realizing in an instant who was on his roof, "Hey Sonia, Manic come down here already. "

 

Tails and Omega watched as the two using their medallions and called back their instruments and jump down. Right in front of the three.

 

Tails was astonished, "How they do that? Sonic who are these people?"

 

"Guys meet my brother Manic and my sister Sonia." Sonic said introducing his family.

 

"Nice to meet you." Sonia said in her always polite tone.

 

"Nice to meet you too Sonia, my names Tails." Tails said introducing himself.

 

Manic was about to introduce himself, but was to busy examining Omega, "Wow! Is that a new type Robutnik bot?"

 

"What did you just call me!" Omega said about to turn his hand into a machine gun.

 

"I think you need an update on Robotnik guys." Sonic said.

 

All five went inside. Sonic tells his siblings how Robotnik became Eggman.

 

"He changed his name to Eggman?" Sonia said, finding the name change to be ridiculous.

 

"That guy is more of an Egg case if you ask me." Manic said.

 

Card Captor and Sailor Moon's world

 

Rae's temple

 

Rae was watching the temple's sacred flame. Something started to form, "What's this?"

She sees a fiery image of seven emeralds. "Could this have something to do with the Silver Imperial crystal?" The Emeralds then exploded causing sparks to fly out of the flame. "What was that about?"

 

To be continued?

 

For those wondering how I linked Sonic Underground, with the games and the comics please read the following.

 

Sonic's history

 

After Sonic and the Freedom Fighters defeated Robotnik in the final battle Knothole was free. However Sonic learned that Robotnik decided to leave Knothole and focus on other parts of the world to conquer. So with a heavy heart, Sonic decides to leave Knothole to continue fighting him. Amy (yes she was apart of the Freedom Fighters in the comics.) and Tails decided to go with him.

 

Before he left Uncle Chuck (no longer robotized) told him he had a brother and a sister that were captured when Robotnik invaded the Kingdom. Once Amy and Tails find a place to live Sonic leaves on a solo mission to find his siblings. While on his search he found out that his two siblings were rescued by a group of rebels before Robotnik could robotize them. When he finds them he discovers that they're a music band. However there music wasn't that good so Sonic joins them in an effort to help boost there popularity. It was here that they gave Sonic his medallion that they found in a cave where the medallions came from. The band became an instant success. Dr. Robotnik begins following the band in an effort to destroy them. He then hires Sleet and Dingo as his new henchmen. The three Hedgehogs eventually, defeated him and produced 5 CD, all five had good sales. Sonic eventually leaves saying goodbye to his siblings. They both said they would come back to visit him again and let him keep the medallion. It was a very tearful moment but Sonic had to be ready to fight Eggman.

 

When he returned Dr. Robotnik had become Dr. Eggman. Then Sonic Adventures, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and Sonic Heroes. Now here we are.

 

A little weird but it makes a little since.