Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic vs. Cardcaptors vs. Sailor Moon ❯ Eggman Strikes! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

 

Disclaimer: Do not own anything.

 

Sonic's World

 

High in the sky, Eggman's fleet heads to the Knothole kingdom. At the main ship, in the cargo area Eggman viewed his new robotic creations. "The Knothole kingdom won't expect an attack of this proportion, MU-HAHA!"

 

The automatic door opens revealing Sleet and Dingo.

 

"Doctor we will be at the Knothole Kingdom in forty minutes." Sleet reported.

 

"Hay Doctor, what robots are you going to use first?" Dingo asked curiously.

 

Dr. Eggman played with his orange mustache "Good question Dingo." He paused. "I shall use these two." Dr. Eggman said pointing to his two diabolic creations.

 

"Excellent choice Doctor." Sleet said smiling.

 

Cardcaptor's and Sailor Moon's world

 

At Sakura's house the Door bell rings. Sakura runs from her room and down the stairs, "I'll get it." Sakura opens the door to see another one of her good friends Madison wearing plain clothes. "Oh hi Madison." Sakura said wishing it were Li.

 

"Hi Sakura am I late?" Madison asked.

 

Sakura was a little disappointed, "No you're early, come in."

 

Madison looked at Sakura. "Sakura why are you dressed up its not a formal dinner party is it?"

 

Sakura started to blush, "No it's just that-"

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Madison said cutting off Sakura, "I could have worn this new dress I got and-"

 

"It's not a formal dinner party!" Sakura said.

 

Back at the temple

 

Rae had gathered the Sailor Scouts, Amy, Sailor Mercury was the blue haired brains of the team, Lita, Sailor Jupiter, was the brown haired often short fuse member of the team, Mina, Sailor Venus was the blond haired kind and reasonable member of the team, while Serena, Sailor Moon was not only the leader of the team but the laziest member and also very kind. They were all outside on the Temple steps. It was a beautiful starry night.

 

"Ok Rae this had better be good, I was in the middle of cooking my dinner." Lita said a little agitated that she didn't eat.

 

"I was in the middle of giving Artimus his bath." Mina said.

 

"Thank goodness for this meeting." Artimus said relieved he didn't have to go through the bath.

 

Mina turned her head looking at Artimus. "I heard that Artimus, and just for that I going to use that flee powder you hate so much." She said evilly.

 

"Great I'm in for it now. She always gets that stuff in my eyes." Artimus thought.

 

"I was in the middle of studying for my finals." Amy said being one of the only scouts to study during the summer break.

 

"And I was in the middle of sleeping." Serena said always being the lazy one.

 

"As if you could use anymore of that." Luna said causing the rest of the scouts to let out laugh except for Rae.

 

"I agree." Amy said still smirking.

 

Mina agreed as well "You need a hobby how about-"

 

Rae was getting a little tired of everyone talking about Serena, "Hay! I didn't call you here to talk about Serena's problems. I saw a new danger in the sacred flame!"

 

Sonic's World

 

The Knothole Kingdom had gone under an amazing transformation. From a war torn land back into the prosperous kingdom. The castle was rebuilt over Robotropolis and was surrounded by a stonewall. Outside the castle wall were the villages, forest, rivers and the farmland. The stone castle was the home of the royal family, King Max, Queen Alicia and Princess Sally, their closes friends and the royal army. King Max and Queen Alicia reign was winding down. Soon Princes Sally would become Queen and rule the kingdom.

 

Sally was a female chipmunk, she had some what of light red hair now neck length, wore blue vest and blue shoes. She was also the original leader of the Freedom Fighters and had originally captured Sonic's heart. Sally was standing at the balcony of the Knothole castle leaning on the balcony rail looking up in the sky. It was a beautiful day. "Sonic, a day does not go by without me thinking about you. You're humor could sure livin up the place. Great, now I'm starting to think like him." She thought.

 

"Still thinking of your old blue boy Sal gal." A voice said.

 

Sally turns her head to see her friend Bunny Rabbit. "Oh hey Bunny."

 

Bunny was half yellow rabbit and half robot, thanks to Dr. Eggman robotinizer. She had super strength, powerful kicks, and now her robotic arm could transform into a cannon (thanks to Rotor). Beside her regular outfit she now wore a cowboy hat, and a brown short sleeve cowboy jacket. "Sally if I didn't know better, I still say you're still have something for that blue hedgehog."

 

Sally started blushing. All of a sudden the sounds of incoming ships are heard. "What is that noise?"

 

In the distance above the Great Forest battleships were flying straight to the castle.

"Is that a fleet of, battleships?" Bunny asked.

 

Sally eyes widened, "Could it be, Dr. Robotnik?"

 

Rotor the purple, mechanic walrus, wearing his yellow hat and blue tool belt ran to the balcony. "Sally Bunny it's him! Dr. Robotnik back! We have to get inside."

 

Sally balled her hand into a fist, "After all this time he returns."

 

Sally, Rotor, and Bunny head back inside the castle to the war room. In side the war room was mostly computers and banners of the Knothole flag. In the war room was King Max, Queen Alicia and Antoine. Antoine a coyote was apart of the kings army as the new General, the same positioned once held by his father. He wore the traditional Knothole soldier outfit with white gloves, he had yellow hair. King Max the father of Sally was wearing his royal outfit and gold crown and Queen Alicia the Mother of Sally wore her pink dress and gold crown. Both sat at their thrown.

 

"What is the status Antoine?" Sally asked as she came down the stairs.

 

(Note in my story I am using Antoine's accent.)

 

"Eet ees Dr.Robotnik; ees fleet contains 20 ships. The villagers have moved een to the castle for safety." Antoine said.

 

"Why has he come back?" Queen Alicia asked.

 

"My guess is to take over the kingdom your highness." Bunny said.

 

"Antoine mobilizes the Knothole army we have to organize a defense!" King Max ordered.

Outside the castle thirty tanks and thousands of soldiers armed with laser rifles mobilized for combat. While in the air 50 different fighter jets took off from the castle flying towards the Eggman's fleet.

 

"Sir, Jets have target in sight permission to fire." One of the soldiers asked.

 

Back in the war room on radio.

 

"FIRE!!" Antoine yelled at the top of his lungs.

 

The fighter jets launch an assault of missiles at Eggman's Fleet.

 

Inside the main ship

 

"Look at all those missiles." Dingo said in his usual stupid tone.

 

"They're heading straight for us." Sleet said.

 

Eggman just laughed at the missile assault "What a warm reception, let us return fire, launch anti missile laser now!"

 

As quickly as the missiles were launched, one laser from Eggman's main ship destroyed them all. The sky was decorated by the explosions of the failed missile attack.

 

Back in the war room

 

"I don't believe this." King Max said in disbelieve.

 

"All jets cease-fire. Sire we are receiving a transmission from Dr. Robotnik." Antoine informed the king.

 

"Put him on the line let's see what he wants." King Max said knowing clearly well what was going to happen.

 

Eggman's face then appears on the screen of the main computer. "Ah King Max how nice to see you still alive."

 

"You're still a mad man Robotnik!" King Max said in disgust.

 

"That is Dr. Eggman to you!" Eggman said informing the King of his name change.

 

Bunny looked confused. "You changed your name to Eggman?"

 

"You're a mad man now with a madder name!" Antoine said.

 

Eggman just laughed, "Thank you for that compliment, now moving on to my demands!" He pulls out a long list of demands. "First, I order you to surrender, second proclaim me the ruler of the Knothole Kingdom, Third-!"

 

"Well never give into your demands!!" King Max said.

 

Eggman grew angry, "I didn't get to finish my list!"

 

"I don't care because we shall not give in to your demands!" King Max said.

 

Eggman crumpled his list of demands and threw it away "Fine! You leave me no choice. Sleet launch the robots!"

 

At the bottom of each one of Eggman's ships the hatch opens and coming out were 200 red bat and blue scorpion robots. The bats were carrying the scorpions and dropping them like packages. The scorpions landed on the grown and begin marching toward the castle going through the tress, farms and houses in their path.

 

Eggman cleared his throat, "Meet the newest members of the Eggman robotic family, Scorptail and Darkwing."

 

The Scorptails had marched until they broke through the outer wall surrounding the castle. The Knothole soldiers launched a barrage of rifle blast at the Scorptails. Their attacks had taken down only two of the Scorptail robots. The Scorptails retaliate using there sting cannons. There cannons shot yellow beams of energy destroying the tanks and injuring the soldiers. The tanks burst into flames, the soldiers ran from the Scorptail's assault. Antoine ordered the troops to retreat. In the air the fighter jets had the same problem. The Darkwing bots were able to outmaneuver the fighter jets and were shooting them down one by one. The battle was looking bad for our heroes.

 

Back in the warm room.

 

Bunny clenched her robotic fist. "I had enough I'm going out there to end this."

 

"I agree I'm going with you Bunny." Rotor said, which was kind of different since Rotor barley fought in the past fights with Eggman.

 

"I must go, for I'm zee general and my troops need me." Antoine said shocking everyone else.

 

"Antoine is a real general just like his dad." Rotor thought to himself.

 

Antoine however was a little afraid though, "What am I zaying I can't take down all those robots I'll be killed! However I must! Oh where is zat Blue moron when we need him the most?" Or maybe he was very afraid.

 

"I'm going too." Sally said.

 

King Max pulled out his sword, "I must protect the kingdom."

 

"Max your blood pressure." Queen Alicia said reminding King max that he was not as young as he used to be.

 

"Alicia please stop bringing up my blood pressure every time I'm about to fight!" King Max said.

 

As her parents argued Sally begin thinking to herself about the current situation. "I really wish you were here Sonic we need you."

 

On the other side of Sonic's planet back at Sonic's place, Omega senses something. "DANGER BATTLE OCCURING! EGGMAN IS INVADING!!"

 

"What?" Sonic said.

 

"I'll check on my computer to see what Eggman is up to." Tails said as the yellow, double tailed fox heads to his room and checks his computer. "Everyone I think you should see this!"

 

Soon everyone is looking at the screen in Tails room. It showed a satellite picture of Knothole being attacked by Eggman's army.

 

Sonic balled his hand into a fist, "Knothole is under attack!"

 

"You mean our home, where we were born?" Sonia said.

 

"At the rate Eggman is going we might not have our old home." Manic said.

 

"Not while I'm still alive, and able to run, I'm going to crack that Eggman once and for all." Sonic said about to dash at super speed.

 

Before he is able to dash off Omega stops him, "Sonic I know you want to stop Eggman but first we must get help from the others."

 

"He's right Sonic." Tails said.

 

Sonic folded his arms. "All right, Tails contacts the others."

 

Tails using his computer contacts Knuckles at Angle Island, Rouge at her secret base who finds Shadow, and Amy at her house who finds Big the Cat who brings Frogy, and Cream who brings Cheese and Chocola her two Chao's.

 

In forty minutes everyone is at Sonic's place.

 

"Thanks for coming guys." Sonic said.

 

Shadow looked at Sonic, "What's the meaning of this Sonic?"

 

Rouge gave Sonic a fierce look. "Yeah I had a manicure appointment today. When I'm about to leave, I get a call from Tails saying to find Shadow and it's an emergency. All I know is had better be important.

 

A pulse grew on Knuckles head, "Stop your winning it's giving me a headache."

 

"Everyone calm down I'm sure Sonic has a good reason for calling us here." Amy said defending Sonic's actions.

 

"What's wrong mister Sonic?" Cream asked.

 

Sonic looked down at the floor. "The Knothole Kingdom is under attack."

 

"Oh no!" Amy said.

 

Knuckles banged his fist on Sonic's table causing a dent to form. "BY WHO?"

 

"What is the Knothole Kingdom?" Shadow and Bunny asked not knowing about the kingdom.

 

Sonic tells the gang about Knothole Kingdom and that Eggman is the attacking.

 

"That fat… weird mustache… geek!" Knuckles said trying to think of as good insult.

 

Rouge laughed at Knuckles insult. "What a great insult, where did you learn that from, the second grade? Wait I forgot you're too dumb for school?"

 

Knuckles faced Rouge about to lose it, "Don't push me batgirl or else!"

 

"What you're going to hit a Lady?" Rouge said slyly as ever.

 

Knuckles smirked and came up with a good insult, "I don't know, see one around?"

 

Rouge went into a blind rage, "Why you red boxing Neanderthal!"

 

"Neanderthal! That does it." Knuckles yelled as he and Rouge were about to fight.

 

Manic gets between the two before they were about to strike one another. "Now is not the time dudes."

 

"BUT OUT GREEN BOY!!!" Knuckles and Rouge said at the same time.

 

"Break it up you two, look I really need your help, I have to stop Eggman and I- I can't do it alone. Will you help me?" Sonic asked, sounding as if he was begging them.

 

The room went silent

 

Shadow smirked. "If you sound that desperate then you do need my help, I'm in."

 

Amy smiled, "You can count on me my darling Sonic!"

 

Sonic shook his said "Note to self, set that girl straight after this." He thought.

 

"I help too Mister Sonic." Cream said.

 

"Chao!" Chocola and Cheese said in chao for yes.

 

"Okay I'll help too." Big said while, Frogy crooked.

 

"Ready to fight Eggman!" Omega said.

 

"You can count on me Sonic!" Tails said.

 

"I'm in!" Knuckles said!

 

"Well I guess if Knucklehead is going so will I. I mean someone has to make sure he doesn't hurt himself." Rouge said.

 

"Whatever batgirl." Knuckles said.

 

"Lead the way bro." Manic said placing his hand on Sonic's right shoulder.

 

"And we shall follow." Sonia said placing her hand on his left shoulder.

 

Sonic had a tear form in his eye "Thanks everyone." He rubbed it away with his shoulder "let's do it to it."

 

"How are we going to get there Sonic?" Tails asked.

 

"By using what is in the bag." Sonic said.

 

To be continued!