Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic vs. Cardcaptors vs. Sailor Moon ❯ How Two Worlds are Joined. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Don't own anything

 

Sonic's world

 

We rejoin our heroes as Sonic unveils what is in the bag.

 

Shadow was stunned. "I can't believe you did it."

 

Rouge was quite impressed, "Maybe you and I should team up more often Sonic."

 

Knuckles folded his arms. "Show off."

 

Creams just looked in the bag, "You really are fast mister Sonic."

 

"Sonic is very fast." Big complimented.

 

"Sonic you are so amazing." Amy said.

 

They were amazed for Sonic had gathered all seven chaos emeralds.

 

Manic scratched his head. "So how are these emeralds supposed to get us there?"

 

"By teleportation." Tails explained

 

Manic turned to Tails in a shocking expression, "What?"

 

"He means chaos control. Chaos control is a way of warping through time and space." Sonic explained.

 

"With all seven emeralds we should be able to warp all of us to the Knothole kingdom." Shadow said.

 

"But why did you go after all seven emeralds Sonic? Were you anticipating an attack by Eggman?" Knuckles asked.

 

Sonic just grinned "Nope just got bored".

 

Knuckles was shocked. "You went out and found all seven chaos emeralds because you were bored?"

 

"Yeah after our last fight with Metal Sonic I needed something to do." Sonic said.

 

"We have to get going Sonic! Eggman is attacking remember?" Tails reminded.

 

"Ok every one gather around the bag." Sonic said.

 

Everyone gathers around the bag.

 

Sonic did one of his classic posses "Lets do it to it, CHAOS CONTROL!!"

 

The room filled with a bright light and Sonic and Friends are gone.

 

Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors world.

 

At the temple

 

Rae had just explained her visions.

 

"So you saw seven emeralds explode in the sacred flame?" Lita asked.

 

Amy though of something, "Maybe it has something to do with the Imperial Silver crystal?"

 

"Whatever the case, it looks as though we have a new threat on our hands girls." Luna said.

 

"Great I thought after our last battle, I could finally goof off again." Serena sank to the floor.

 

Rae just sighed and shook her head "You need to get a life." She said criticizing Serena.

 

Serena got up off the floor, "I do have a life, and it just involves a lot of sleeping." Serena said defending herself.

 

"Yeah too much sleeping." Rae said criticizing Serena.

 

"All right girls lets be prepared for the worst." Artimus said breaking up the criticizing.

 

"Speaking of the worst its time for your bath." Mina said with an evil grin.

 

"Uh- oh." Artimus said Mina picked him up.

 

"I have to go back to my house and study." Amy said.

 

"I'll continue to watch the flame for any more signs." Rae added.

 

"I'll go back to finish making my dinner I'm starving." Lita said.

 

"And I'll go back to sleeping." Serena said lazily.

 

"Not this time Serena." Luna said.

 

Serena turned to Luna, "What?"

 

"Since you're not doing anything `important' you and I will stay here with Rae." Luna ordered.

 

Rae anime sweat dropped. "You know that is not necessary I'll be fine by myself."

 

"I have a felling something is going to happen. So all of us will be on guard." Luna said.

 

"Maybe we should stay too?" Amy asked.

 

"Yeah we should." Artimus said.

 

The purple cat shook her head. "No I think Rae and Serena can handle this, and besides Artimus tonight is your bath." Luna reminded him.

 

"Yep." Mina said walking away with the white cat.

 

"Oh no!" Artimus looked as though he was going to be tortured.

 

Rae and Serena both anime sweat dropped.

 

"Great now I have to deal with Serena's laziness." Rae thought to herself.

 

"Great now I have to deal with Rae's bossiness." Serena thought to herself.

 

Back at Sakura's house

 

The doorbell rings, Sakura opens the door, and their was Li and Maelin.

 

Li started blushing "Long time no see Sakura. Uh- that's a very nice dress."

 

Sakura started to blush a bright red "Hey Li."

 

They stared at each other for twenty seconds. Madison and Maelin broke the silence.

 

"Hello Sakura nice of you not to notice me." Maelin said acting as if she was insulted.

 

"Oh hi Maelin." Sakura said finally noticing her

 

"Aren't you going to let your guest in Sakura?" Madison asked Sakura.

 

Sakura had almost forgoten from staring at Li. "Opps, come on in, dinner is almost ready."

 

They walked to the living room.

 

"So where is the talking stuff animal?" Maelin asked looking around.

 

Sonic's World

 

Knothole Kingdom

 

Sally, Bunny, Rotor, Antoine, and King Max came out of the castle to join the battle.

 

Rotor looked at the battle zone, "This looks bad."

 

The Darkwings bots were still destroying the fighter jets, while the Scorptails were causing chaos on the ground. Soldiers were injured; tanks and other destroyed weaponry covered the battlefield.

 

"There is no time to waste." King Max pulls out his sword. Antoine does the same. Rotor used some of his own gadgets he packed in his tool belt. Bunny turns her robotic left arm into a cannon, with her arm and robotic legs she was already for combat. Sally pulls out a metal stick that extends into a metal Bo staff. "For Knothole Kingdom!" King Max said.

 

(For those wondering why I gave Sally a Bo staff it was because on the cover of one of the Sonic Comics, Anti Princess Sally from the Anti- Freedom Fighters used a metal Bo staff.)

 

They run off to the battlefield.

 

Bunny charges in at a Scorptail ready to attack injured soldiers. "Leave them alone varmint." The Scorptail turns around ready to strike Bunny. Bunny runs in and destroys the robot with her arm cannon. "You two get back into the castle will take care of theses guys." Bunny Blast two incoming two Darkwings with her arm cannon.

 

 

Antoine battles two Scorptails. Antoine charges at the first Scorptail with his sword and slices it head off. The other Scorptail prepares its cannon to blast Antoine. Antoine thinks quickly and jumps behind the beheaded Scorptail when the blast hits. "Zat was to close." He runs from behind the beheaded Scorptail, and charges at the other Scorptail slicing it in half with his sword. "May be we don't need zat blue hedgehog after all."

 

A Darkwing launches two missiles at Antoine.

 

Antoine screamed

 

The two missiles are destroyed by a blast of fire.

 

"Dulcy am I glad to zee you." Antoine said.

 

It was the blue dragon Dulcy. She flies after the Darkwing and blast it to bits with her fire breath. "Antoine what's going on? What is with all these robots?"

 

"No time to explain." Antoine said rushing back into the battle.

 

"How rude" Dulcy said.

 

Rotor was placing a couple of remote control land mines on the ground and runs to a group of Scorptails destroying a tank. "Hay you scrap buckets over here." The Scorptails turn there heads and chase after Rotor. Rotor runs leading them back to the mines. After safely stepping over the mines, Rotor waits for the Scorptails to cross the path. "This never gets old." The Scorptails cross over the mines, and then exploded into flames after Rotor presses the button.

 

Sally, Bo staff in hand faced of with 3 Scorptails. "Okay you ask for it." Sally said.

She runs in slamming the staff into the first Scorptail chest. She runs away, as the Scorptail explodes destroying the other two Scorptails. "Well I guess learning how to use a Bo Staff did come in handy."

 

King Max destroyed a Scorptail that was about to attack Sally. "Sally be more careful, that mechanical monster could have hurt you."

 

"Sorry dad." Sally rubbing the back of her head. "WATCH OUT!" Sally tackled her dad to the ground as a laser beam from a Scorptail went right over them. Sally jumps back up and attacks the Scorptail taking it's head off with her Bo staff.

 

"She sure has changed." King Max thought as she watched her daughter destroy the monster.

 

From his ships Dr. Eggman Sleet and Dingo watch the battle. "If it isn't my old friends."

 

"You had friends boss?" Dingo asked in disbelief.

 

Sleet hit Dingo square on his head, "He's talking about his enemies you numskull."

 

"Oh. His friends were his enemies?" Dingo asked again still not understanding the joke.

 

"Maybe I should have my minions take and I.Q. test. That way I don't have to hire the idiots anymore." Dr. Eggman thought.

 

After an hour of fighting Dr. Eggman's robots had surrounded the remaining Knothole forces including the Freedom Fighters. While the sky was covered with Eggman's fleet and Darkwings had caught Dulcy in a net.

 

Antoine face was covered in sweat. "I wish I was inside right now."

 

"So this is how it ends." King Max said in despair.

 

"Not quite." All of Knothole's fighter look upward to see Dr. Eggman sitting in his Egg pod hovercraft.

 

"Eggman you have the kingdom now what else do you want?" King Max asked.

 

Dr. Eggman grinned fiendishly, "Why your destruction. You fur balls will finally be destroyed by me Dr. Eggman."

 

One of Eggman ships flies closer to the battle site. The front of the ships splits open and reveals the Egg Laser Canon (what else would he call it).

 

"It's always a cannon with this guy." Rotor thought.

 

"Now, I'm going to blast all of you and the whole kingdom to oblivion, and no one, no one can save you, not even that annoying, pathetic, egotistic, fast fool, blue misfit, Sonic the Hedgehog." Dr. Egggman said placing his finger over the red button on the control panel. "With the press of this button I will end the Knothole Kingdom, and all of Sonic's friends. I'll be sure to make a video for him, entitled "Knothole destruction how its brave hero couldn't save it! Finally No more Rotor, Bunny, that coward Antoine, that flying dragon eyesore Dulcy and no more royal family. HA-HA-HA-HA."

 

"Zhis can't be zee end." Antoine thought.

 

"Now with out any further delay, prepare to meet your end." Dr. Eggman is about to press the button. On the ground all hope was lost. The insane Doctor they hated for years had finally won.

 

Sally wished she could see Sonic again but fate had intervened. Eggman presses the button the beam is going to fire. "Good-bye Sonic."

 

Back on the ground

 

A flash of light covers the whole area.

 

"What's this?" Dr. Eggman said.

 

All on the ground shielded their eyes from the light. The sound of machines exploding filled the air. After the sounds of explosions they heard the sound of a familiar voice.

 

"Bro that was so cool!" Manic said.

 

"Long time no see Eggman" Sonic said.

 

"Are we too late for the party?" Knuckles asked.

 

"Sorry but we lost our invitations in the mail." Tails said.

 

The light cleared revealing Sonic and friends had destroyed a good portion of Dr. Eggman's robots

 

"It's Sonic." Sally said.

 

"And Knuckles and Tails are here too." Rotor added.

 

"They're goes Amy as well." Dulcy said still trapped in the net.

 

"And there is a weird looking Sonic impersonator." Antoine said looking at Shadow.

 

Shadow had a pulse on his head. "The name is Shadow, and I don't impersonate anyone!"

 

"So all my enemy's are here? Excellent now I don't have to hunt you down and destroy you one by one. Instead I'll blast you all to smithereens right here with my Egg Cannon!" Dr. Eggman said about to use his weapon.

 

"Not so fast Doc aren't you going to ask us how we got here?" Sonic asked.

 

Dr. Eggman laughed, "Sonic do you really take me for a fool? It's obvious you got here by the Chaos Emeralds and - Uh-Oh."

 

"Uh-oh indeed Egghead." Sonic throws the bag full of Chaos Emeralds in the air. The Chaos Emeralds fly out of the bag and circle around Sonic. In instants he is transformed into Super Sonic!

 

"We haven't seen that in a while." Bunny said.

 

Sonia just starred at her brother, "Wow bro like totally cool image."

 

"Go get him Sonic." Amy said.

 

"Game over Eggman!" Super Sonic boasted.

 

"Your not going to win this war Sonic not with my Egg Laser Canon. Prepare to lose your life, Sonic the Hedgehog!" He presses the button the cannon fires a might blast of yellow energy.

 

"TAKE THIS EGGMAN!" Super Sonic holds his right arm and blast a beam of yellow energy just as powerful as Eggman's.

 

The two beams collide in the sky causing a yellow sphere of light to form.

 

"What's going on?" Tail asked.

 

Dr. Eggman starred at the portal, "What in the world?"

 

"What is it?" Super Sonic asked.

 

The sphere disappears revealing a hole in the sky.

 

In the ship

 

Dingo starred at the "Sleet what is that?"

 

"I have no clue Dingo." Dingo said.

 

Super Sonic continues to stares at the portal and sees something. "It's another world."

 

Back in the world of Cardcaptors and Sailor Moon

 

Sakura's house

 

Everyone except for Kero was eating at the table. Sakura had a drink of punch when something weird happen.

 

"I sense something big just happen." Sakura thought.

 

To be continued

 

The following is a message from Me Mania.

 

This is the last chapter I have to rewrite. Now I can start on the new chapter.

Yours truly. Chapter 4 will be ready in a couple of days.

 

Me Mania