Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic vs. Cardcaptors vs. Sailor Moon ❯ A Shocking Conclusion! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

Sonic's World

 

Everyone still watched the portal in disbelief.

 

"It's another world!" Dr.Eggman said.

 

"I guess so Egg head." Super Sonic said.

Cream held her two Chao "I'm scared."

 

"Chao" Cheese and Choacola replied.

"What do we do now?" Sally asked.

 

Super Sonic grinned, "While were waiting I'll destroy the rest of these tin cans." Super Sonic forms a sphere of golden energy and aims it at the rest of the robots that had surrounded the castle and his friend "Say good bye." The sphere sends thousand of cannon ball size blast at the robot destroying each and every one.

 

As Super Sonic destroyed the robots Dr. Eggman forms an evil plan, "Perfect Super Sonic has his guard down. One blast from my Egg Laser Cannon should take care of him." Dr. Eggman presses the button. The Egg Cannon Fires hitting Super Sonic, as he fell to the ground the chaos emeralds some how separated from him and were sent flying toward the portal.

 

"THE EMERALDS!" Knuckles yelled.

"SONIC" Sally and Amy yelled.

 

After the Chaos Emeralds enter the portal they enter space. The chaos emeralds were on a coarse to the world of Cardcaptors and Sailor Moon.

 

Sakura's house

 

Sakura was still thinking about what she just sense. This was causing her friends and family to stare at her with concern.

 

Tori was the first to speak "Hey squirt, you ok?"

 

Sakura then comes back to reality. "I'm fine, now if you all please excuse me I'll be right back." Sakura gets out of her seat and goes to her room to talk to Kero.

 

Kero is still playing Sonic Heroes on the Gamecube. "Man I lost again how am I supposed to get all seven Chaos Emeralds when getting them is so hard?"

 

Sakura comes in the room.

 

"Hey Sakura here, dessert time!" Kero thought.

 

"Kero I had this weird feeling." Sakura said.

 

Kero frowned "Dang no desert." He thought. Kero then remembered what she said about her feeling "You sense something Sakura?" Kero asked.

"It felt like something big is going to happen." Sakura said.

 

"Like what?" Kero grew more concerned, "WHOA!!"

 

Kero paused. Sakura knew what was happening. Kero was now sensing what she had sensed earlier. "Kero what is it?"

 

"I don't know but something coming this way, quick to the window." Kero flies to the window and Sakura follows. Sakura opens the window and they both look out toward the night sky to see in the distance seven balls of colorful light falling to Earth.

 

"What are they?" Sakura asked.

 

Mean while at the temple Rae, Serena and Luna see the same thing.

 

"It's those seven things I saw in the fire." Rae said.

 

"There so pretty." Sakura said dazzled by the lights.

 

"They may be pretty but they be very dangerous as well." Luna said.

While everyone is watching, the shinning balls of light stop in mid air, spin around and fly in seven different directions. One direction was right toward Sakura's window.

 

Kero looked up "Hay that green thing is" Kero than realized where it was heading to, and freaked out. "HEADING RIGHT TOWARD US."

 

Sakura transform her staff, pulls out her card book and use the shield card. "Shield!" a barrier with the shield cards image forms. The Emeralds hits the shield with full force. The shield card was able to with stand the hurling emerald which falls off the shield and on to the floor.

 

"That was close" Sakura said de-transforming her staff and placing the shield card back in her card book.

 

"I don't believe it." Kero examined the green object, "It's a, CHAOS EMERALD!!!!!!"

 

"It's a Chaos Emerald? Are you sure?" Sakura said now looking at the emerald.

"Yep" Kero said proudly.

Sonic's World

 

Sally looked fierce at Eggman, "Eggman you coward how dare you hit Sonic with his guard down!"

 

"That was low even for you Eggman." Amy said equally angry at Eggman.

 

Dr. Eggman laughed evilly, "I'm an evil genius what did you expect? You thought I was going to play fair? Well think again. But now the chaos emeralds are gone that means Super Sonic is history!"

 

"Now what." Shadow said seeing that their current situation didn't look to good.

 

"My emeralds are gone forever!" Rouge said ignoring situation completely.

 

"You have bigger things to worry about." Dr. Eggman declared. "Super Sonic may have destroyed my robots but I have plenty more where that came from plus my invincible battle fleet."

 

Every ship opens its hatches revealing thousands upon thousands of cannons aimed at the Knothole kingdom and the Freedom Fighter. Eggman also still had the Egg cannon. With Eggman's fleet being so high in the sky, the Chaos Emeralds gone and Sonic unconscious there was no way any of the other Freedom Fighters could reach them and destroy the fleet in time before they attacked. "Say your prayers you miserable Freedom Fighters!" Dr. Eggman gave the command and the cannons fired.

 

"This can't be how it ends!" Sally thought.

 

"My life can't end like zhis?" Antoine thought to himself.

 

"I guess this was our last fight." Bunny said closing her eyes.

 

"I can't lose I'm supposed to be the Ultimate life form!" Shadow thought protesting this demise.

 

"I can't believe I'm about to be destroyed and still trapped in this net!" Dulcy said ill struggling in my net.

 

"I thought Sonic could never lose! I guess I was wrong." Tail said disappointed in Sonic.

 

"Well I guess this is how it ends." Manic said in despair.

 

In an instance where the castle once stood now was cover by an orange explosion.

 

"I've won? I'VE WON. It's all over yes, YES. There is no way they could have survived that, I'VE WON." Eggman said celebrating his victory.

 

"Boss now what do we do?" Sleet asked from the eggpods intercom.

 

"We have a new goal. We shall go to the new world, collect the Chaos emeralds and conquer both worlds!" The eggpod flew back to the main battle ship. All twenty ships then flew in to the portal where one by one they were sucked in. Now it appeared it was all over but on the ground the orange explosion caused by the Egg cannon hadn't stop.

 

To be continued.

 

Well it took a while but I'm back at the chapter I last posted. Thank all of you for reading the first version. I hope the new one is better and easier to read. Happy Holidays from Me Mania.