Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic vs. Cardcaptors vs. Sailor Moon ❯ The Battle for the Emeralds Begins! ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Don't own anything

 

Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors world

 

Sakura's House

 

Sakura, Kero, Li, Maelin, and Madison were all in Sakura's room looking at the Chaos Emerald.

 

"Is it really a Chaos Emerald?" Madison asked.

 

"That's impossible, Sonic isn't real!" Li said.

 

"If Sonic's is not real, then why is there a Chaos Emerald?" Kero said still believing in Sonic the Hedgehog.

 

"Well-maybe-I." Li started stuttering

 

"My point proven kid." Kero said.

 

"Shut up!" Li yelled

 

Sonic's World

 

Inside the orange sphere that had engulfed the whole castle. All those who had fought Eggman still shield their eyes with their arms thinking the blast would destroy them.

 

"Are we dead yet?" Dulcy asked opening her eyes. She looked around and seeing the orange sphere where the sky should be.

 

"Ees it over?" Antoine asked opening his eyes.

 

Every then open their eyes.

 

"It doesn't make sense that beam should of destroyed us." Tails pointed out.

 

"Then why are we still alive?" Amy asked.

 

Omega started to scan around when he saw something shocking, "Impossible it's Super Sonic!"

 

All heads were looking up at Super Sonic. He had his hands in the air like he was holding something up.

 

"Sonic must have created the barrier." Sally said.

 

"But how, I thought after the Chaos Emeralds went through the portal Super Sonic was like history." Manic said.

 

"Maybe he had a little Chaos Emerald energy left." Sonia said.

 

"Hay guys could someone please get me out of this net?" Dulcy asked.

 

Shadow turned around facing Dulcy "Allow me." He held his arm in the air. "Chaos Spheres." Yellow spheres of light came out of nowhere and sliced the net in shreds.

 

"How did he do that?" Rotor asked.

 

"I am the Ultimate Life form after all." Shadow boasted.

 

Knuckles shook his head, "More like the Ultimate Ego Manic."

 

"Tails who are zee people." Antoine asked.

 

"It's a long story." Tails said.

 

"OH NO MISTER SONIC." Cream yelled.

 

"He's falling." Big said.

 

Super Sonic had retransformed to Sonic and was falling to the ground.

 

Dulcy got back up "Don't worry I got him." Flying fast at the speeds equal to Sonic she caught him squarely on her back. "Sonic are you ok?"

 

"Great timing Dulcy." Sonic said weakly.

 

Dulcy flew back to the ground and Sonic got off. Sally and Amy were the first by his side.

 

"Sonic are you ok?" Sally asked.

 

"How'd you do that?" Amy asked.

 

"Easy you two I'm fine just a little surprised I must have a little bit more Chaos Emerald energy in me." Sonic said.

 

King Max and Queen Alicia (who had just came from within the castle rejoin the others).

 

"Sonic you've saved the Kingdom yet again." King Max said.

 

"No problem always glad to stop Eggman." Sonic said.

 

The shield Super Sonic had put in place had died down reveling the blue sky and the portal.

 

"Where Eggman go?" Big asked.

 

"I guess he thought we were gone for good and left through the portal after the Chaos Emeralds." Rouge said.

 

"If he gets those emeralds it can be dangerous for both worlds." Sally said.

 

"You're right we have to go after that varmint." Bunny said.

 

"Yeah were going to need transportation." Rouge said. "Anyone know a good inter-dimensional ship dealer?"

 

"No problem I think I have something in the castle." Rotor said.

 

Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors world

 

In the sky using a cloaking device. Eggman forces hovered over Tokyo city.

 

"This place reminds me of our old world only no talking animals. This is perfect though. Sonic and the freedom Fighters are gone and I'm about to conquer an unexpecting world.

This has been an eggquisite day." Dr. Eggman said.

 

"Doctor we have a signal it's the red Chaos Emerald." Sleet informed.

 

"Perfect boys go fetch it for me." Dr. Eggman said.

 

"Yes Doctor Eggman. Come Dingo." Sleet said, as he and Dingo are about to leave when Sleet stops turning back to Eggman. "Doctor Eggman sir?"

 

"What is it?" Eggman said.

 

"Since were on a new planet and don't know what were up against may we bring a couple of robots?" Sleet asked a little scared they might run into something that was tougher than Sonic.

 

"What's wrong Sleet afraid are you? HA-HA-HA. Fine! You can use the- let's see." After a minute of thinking he snaps his fingers. "The Houndbots their retrieve the Chaos Emeralds easily.

 

"Yes sir." Sleet said.

 

Sleet and Dingo leave the control room and go into an elevator all the way to the robot hanger full of Eggman mechanical creations. He walks to a group of six yellow dog like robots. The dogs were equipped with laser riffles on both sides of their body and a missile launcher on their back.

 

"Alright Houndbots time to go on a mission." Sleet said going to a nearby computer panel and entered in the correct activation code. The six Houndbots red eyes light up. "Follow me." The Houndbots followed Dingo and Sleet. Back outside the main cloaked shipped hatch opens and a ship flies out turning on its cloaking device.

 

In a forest in a crater the red Chaos Emerald lay. 15 feet away Serena holding Luna and Rae walked off a bus. The bus pulled off.

 

"Are you sure you saw one of those objects land here Serena?" Luna asked.

 

"I did it landed near the forest." Serena said.

 

"Let's hope so. Hay do you guys hear something." Rae asked.

 

The sounds of an engine went through the air. Right above them out of nowhere a ship appeared then disappeared.

 

"What was that?" Serena asked.

 

In the ship

 

Sleet had just repressed the cloak button, "Dingo what did I tell you about pressing buttons!"

 

"Not to. Sorry Sleet, it looked pretty." Sleet said.

 

"Thank goodness were almost there about to go crazy!" Sleet said.

 

Back on the ground the ground Serena and Rae were running into the forest.

 

"Scouts what ever that thing was it must be after those objects we saw earlier." Luna said

 

"You got that right Luna." Serena said.

 

"Hay guys look up ahead." Rae said pointing at opening in the forest.

 

The ship they saw earlier had landed. A hatch open and they saw two creatures walk out. One looked like a gray coyote the other an orange Dingo. Both had human characteristic and were somewhat dressed. What followed them down the ramp were six yellow robotic Dogs only three times the size of a normal dog.

 

"What are they?" Serena whispered.

 

"I don't know, hay! Look its that red thing we saw in the sky." Rae pointed to the emerald.

 

"Scouts its time to transform." Luna said.

 

Rae took out her red Mars star power stick. "It's been a while Mars, Star Power!"

 

Serena grabbed her locket "Wait for me. Moon cosmic power!"

 

In an instance the two had transformed. Serena had transform in to Sailor Moon and Rae into Sailor Mars. In the forest Sleet and Dingo saw strange colors of light appear from the trees.

 

"What was that?" Sleet asked.

 

Two figures jumped out of the bushes and landed on a big tree branch.

 

"Stop right their evil doer's and don't touch that red emerald!" said Sailor Mars.

 

"Or you'll deal with us." Sailor Moon said.

 

"Who are you two?" Sleet asked them. "Some type of Girl Scouts? If you are I'm not paying for anything you're selling!"

 

Sailor Moon did one of her poses, "I'm the defender of truth and justice, the name's Sailor Moon."

 

"And I'm Sailor Mars." Sailor Mars said. "And in the name of Mars-"

 

"And in the name of the Moon we will punish you." Sailor Moon said finishing the catch phrase.

 

"Well my name is Sleet and that's Dingo and with these robots I'm going to blast you, Fire!" Sleet commanded imitating the Scouts.

 

One of the Houndbots fired both its side laser riffle at Sailor Mars and Sailor Moon destroying the branch and both Scouts fell to the ground.

 

"That really hurt." Sailor Moon said rubbing her back.

 

"Sorry little girls I don't have time to play with you." Sleet said about to pick up the emerald.

 

Rae had a pulse in her head. "LITTLE GIRL HUH? WATCH THE LITTLE GIRL BURN YOU! Mars- Fire Phoenix- Ignite!" Sailor Mars yelled launching a flaming bird at Sleet.

 

Sailor Mars Fire Phoenix swooped down attacking Sleet hitting him directly. Sending him to the ground. "WHAT WAS THAT? Hay what's was that smell. Hay it's ME!" Sleet than starts screaming he was on fire. "PUT ME OUT, PUT ME OUT YOU IDIOTS."

 

The Houndbots using their hound instincts, used their back metal paws to scoop a lot of dirt on to Sleet. Where the blazing Sleet once laid was now a giant dirt hill.

 

Sleet head popped out. His fur was burnt as smoke came from it. "Idiots! Alright girls if that's how you want to play Houndbots destroy them!"

 

All six Houndbots attack.

 

Sailor Moon takes off her tiara "My turn Moon Tiara Magic!" She threw her Tiara as it turns into a golden blade and slice two of the Houndbots in half. "Take that." Sailor Moon sees the other four attacking. "AHHH" she screamed.

 

Sailor Mars pushes her out of the way. The Houndbots instead go through a bunch of trees missing the scouts.

 

"Thanks Mars!" Sailor Moon said.

 

"Be more careful! Those thing could have shredded you to pieces." Sailor Mars said.

 

"Launch missile assault." Sleet ordered as Dingo dug Sleet out of the dirt hill.

 

The hounds launch a barrage of missiles.

 

"WATCH OUT SCOUTS." The Scouts jumped out of the way. The missile landed, smoke filled the whole forest opening.

 

Sailor Mars started coughing. "Hay these aren't regular missiles their smoke bombs. I can't see anything (cough)."

 

"I can't breath." Sailor Moon coughed.

 

"The Houndbots perform their best when their pray can't see anything. Now they'll slowly hunt you down, and exterminate you."

 

The Scouts were unable to see and pretty much not able to defend themselves from the coming attack. The Houndbots then attacked.

 

Luna heard the Houndbot scratching and the Scouts yelling in pain. "Scouts!"

 

The smoke cleared, the four Houndbots had surrounded the battered Scouts on the ground. Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars lay on the ground still alive but barley. Their costumes were thrashed by the attacks.

 

"This was not how I wanted to spend my vacation." Sailor Moon said weakly.

 

Sleet was still burnt, "Well girls I think it's time you gave up."

 

"You tell'em Sleet." Dingo said slapping Sleets back.

 

"AHHH. It burns. Dingo don't touch me for a while!" Sleet yelled.

 

"Serves you right you creep." Sailor Mars said.

 

"That's it!" Sleet said. Using his remote he transformed Dingo into a laser gun and pointed him right at Sailor Mars. (Remember Dingo can shape shift whenever Sleet uses his remote.) "Say good bye Sailor Mars."

 

"Venus Hyper Beam smash!" A voice said.

 

A yellow beam went right through two of the Houndbots, they fell to the ground with a whole in their middle of their bodies and then exploded.

 

"What was that!" Sleet yelled.

 

"Mercury Shine Aqua Illusion." A voice said.

 

A blast of ice water froze the two robots into Ice sculptures and then shatter apart.

 

Two more Scouts jumped from the trees and landed by their friends. Wearing the same out fits but were different colored ribbons, skirt, etc (Since I assuming everyone knows the Sailor Scouts I won't go into a lot of descriptions.) One had blue short blue hair the other long blond hair.

 

"Leave our friends alone or you have to deal with me Sailor Mercury!" The blue hair girl said.

 

"And don't forget me I'm Sailor Venus!" The blonde girl said.

 

"Their more of you? Well then you can be destroyed together!" Sleet said pointing his weapon right at the Scouts.

 

Out of nowhere a fifth scouts this time in green kicked the weapon out of Sleet's hand that bounced off a tree and turned back into Dingo. She had brown hair and a short temper.

 

"You've got a lot of nerves attacking my friends. Now you deal with I'm Sailor Jupiter." She said.

 

Sleet looked right in her eyes they were blazing with anger. He starts stepping backwards to his ship. "Well-its'- all a misunderstanding, so I just be on my way." Sleet starts running back to the ship forgetting all about the Chaos Emerald.

 

"You're going to pay." Sailor Jupiter's Tiara a lighting rod rose up from the middle on the top. Within seconds bolt of electricity had surrounded her.

 

Dingo got back on his feet, "WAIT FOR ME SLEET." Dingo ran into the ship.

 

In the ship

 

"Come on start already you stupid piece of metal!" Sleet begged the ship.

 

"Come on Sleet we got to go!" Dingo warned him.

 

"I know. FINALLY! Were out of here." Sleet said.

 

The ship started to lift from the ground causing the wind to stir the trees and leafs and blast off into the sky.

 

"You better run. Jupiter Thunder Dragon!" She yelled blasting an electrical Dragon at the ship frying all the electrical system.

 

In the ship

 

"Oh she fried the controls the ships going at full speed and I CAN' CONTROL IT!" Sleet cried.

 

"Uh-oh." Dingo said.

 

The Ship blasted of into the distance.

 

"That will teach them a lesson!" The scout said calming down.

 

"Are you to ok?" Sailor Mercury asked Sailor Moon.

 

"I'm fine just a little beat up." Sailor Moon said getting back up two her feet.

 

"Who were those guys?" Sailor Venus asked.

 

"No clue but they were after that emerald." Sailor Mars said now back on her feet.

 

Sailor Jupiter walked over to the emerald picking it up. "It looks kind like a regular Emerald."

 

The rest of the Scouts and Luna walked over to see the emerald.

 

"It's looks prettier closer up!" Sailor Moon said.

 

"It's looks so mystic." Sailor Venus said.

 

"I'll run some test on it." Sailor Mercury said.

 

Sonic's World

 

After a few introductions, all of Knothole's inhabitants were around the silver space ship. It had red strips on the side with the Knothole crescent on both sides of the ship on the line. It had two engines on the side and one in the back and had concealed weaponry.

 

In the ship

 

"Nice ship Rotor." Sonic said.

 

"Thanks, after the war we salvaged a damaged ship. For the past years I created this ship with all the advance technology we had." Rotor said.

 

"I can't believe were going to another world." Sonia said.

 

"No worries sis maybe it won't be that different from what we seen." Sonic said.

 

"She's your sister Sonic?" Bunny asked.

 

"Of course don't you see the resemblance?" Sonia said.

 

"Not really." Bunny said.

 

Outside Sally talked to her Mother and Father.

 

"Sally please be careful." Queen Alicia asked her daughter.

 

"I will Mom." Sally said.

 

"Sally you have a task ahead of you, you must lead the Freedom Fighters and Sonic allies. You must help them learn to work as a team. And above all stop Eggman and get the Chaos Emeralds." King Max said.

 

"Don't worry we will." Sally said hugging her mother and Father. "Bye, I love you Mom and Dad." Sally walks up the ramp into the ship.

 

All the other villagers, and soldiers wave goodbye as the ships engine starts and ships lifts up in the air through the portal.

 

In the ship

 

Sonic sat right by Sally as looked out the window.

 

"Hay Sal." Sonic said.

 

"Sonic it's great to see you again." Sal said turning her head to face him.

 

"Great to see you to see you too. I really missed you." Sonic said.

 

"I missed you too." Sally said.

 

"Everyone we're about to go through the portal." Tails said.

 

"New World her I come so get ready for Manic." Manic said.

 

"This is getting exciting" Big said.

 

Antoine started to get nervous "Zhis is it. Zee moment is now I must be ready. I have to be brave."

 

"That's going to be hard for you since you're a coward." Shadow said.

 

"What you just call me!" Antoine said facing Shadow.

 

"I don't speak with an accent like you so it's easy to understand what I'm saying. I said you're a coward!" Shadow said.

 

"How dare you call me a coward you Sonic the Hedgehog rip off!" Antoine said.

 

A vein could be seen on Shadow's head, "Never call me that! You cowardly twit!"

 

"Zat is the last straw." Antoine about to pull out his sword. "It's zime to fight!"

 

"I thought you never ask." Shadow said getting up from his seat.

 

"Enough you two!" Sally said in a voice so commanding even Shadow stopped. "The only way were going to stop Eggman is if we work together."

 

"So you two need to start acting your age." Rouge said.

 

Shadow thought to himself, "Why am I listening to her? What is it about her that makes me want to listen to her."

 

"Very well princess." Antoine said.

 

Antoine extended his hand to shake Shadows to make amends. Shadow uncharacteristically accepted and shook his hand then walked away looking out the window and folded his arms.

 

"That's weird Shadow would never do something like that." Sonic said.

 

"Well I guess he never met me before." Sally said.

 

"Everyone here it comes." Rotor said.

 

Once the ship was closed to the portal it was sucked in.

 

Everyone was bracing for impact but there was not a miner disturbance at all.

 

"That was so anti-climatic." Sonia said.

 

Cream and her to Chao were the first to look out the window, "Everyone look outside we can see the planet."

 

"It looks a lot like our world." Amy said.

 

"Time to activate the cloaking device." Rotor said.

 

The ship turned invisible as it enter the atmosphere.

 

Meanwhile back aboard Eggman's battle ship

 

Eggman was taking one of his naps on his chair when the door open. Dingo and Sleet who looked like he had been burnt.

 

Eggman wakes up and turns the chair facing his minions. "What in the blazing happen to you Sleet? "

 

"Please don't say blazing doctor." Sleet said.

 

"Where's my Emerald?"

 

Sleet started to stretch his burnt collar, "Y-you see Dr. Eggman w-w-we couldn't get the Emerald." He gulped.

 

Dr. Eggman pressed a button on his control panel. Out of the ceiling came a fist attached to robotic arm. The fist grabbed Sleet throats.

 

"I gave you 6 of my newest robot models, and you come back with no Chaos Emerald! You better have a good excuse."

 

"Can't… breath." Sleet said gasping for air.

 

Dr. Eggman pressed the button and the releasing Sleet's neck. "What happen?" Dr. Eggman said

 

To be continued?

 

Now that was exciting. Wait for the next round! Want to know who is fighting? Sorry can't tell you! But let's see if you can figure it out? Till then this is Me Mania.