Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic vs. Cardcaptors vs. Sailor Moon ❯ Fight for the Green Chaos Emerald ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Don't own anything
 
Back at Dr. Eggman's fleet cloaked in the air
 
After losing the Emerald the same night, Sleet and Dingo had finished telling Eggman what happen.
 
“Great just what I needed another group of fools who fight for justice.” Dr. Eggman said.
 
“Doctor Eggman gives us more robots! I promise you this time we'll destroy them and take the Emerald!” Sleet said.
 
“No! I located the red Chaos Emerald that you idiots lost and the green Chaos Emerald. You go after the green emerald.” Dr. Eggman ordered.
 
“But what about the red one those girls have?” Dingo asked.
 
“HA-HA. I'll deal with that personally. I want to meet these Sailor Scouts. It's time they learned first hand what happens when you go up against Dr. Eggman!” Eggman said.
 
Back at Sakura' house
 
The Cardcaptors were examining the green Chaos Emerald on Sakura's desk.
 
“So we know that there were seven of theses things and so far we have one.” Li said
 
Sakura looked at the emerald. “I wonder what this thing does?”
 
“Hello it's a Chaos Emerald! With that you should be able to do Chaos Control Sakura. But then again only Shadow and Shadow are the only ones I've seen who have been able to use the technique. But you should have enough power Sakura to do it as well… I think.”
 
“For the last time that is not a Chaos Emerald, Sonic is not real!” Li said.
 
“That's not true till Sakura tries!” Kero said glaring at Lee. “So if that's not a real Chaos Emerald, nothing should happen but if it is Sakura will be able to teleport anywhere!”
 
“Okay so I'll try it to see if it's a real Chaos Emerald.” Sakura said.
 
“You're not serious right?” Li asked.
 
She raised the Emerald above her head. “CHAOS CONTROL!”
 
A bright light emanates from the Chaos Emerald engulfing the room for a few seconds, and as the light fades Sakura is gone.
 
“I KNEW IT!” Kero yelled excitingly, “This is a real Chaos Emerald! I told you so Li.”
 
“It can't be, can it?” Li questioned himself.
 
“But where did Sakura go then?” Madison asked.
 
Back with the Freedom Fighters in their ship
 
Rotor and Tails had landed the ship in a forest outside of Tokyo city. Sally was going over the plans to get the Chaos Emeralds back and return home.
 
“Right now Tails and Rotor are now trying to learn more about this planet.” Sally said.
 
“How are they going to do that?” Bunny asked.
 
“They detected a bunch of satellites orbiting the planet, Rotor and Tails are going to hack into one to see what they can learn. Next the Chaos Emeralds, we don't know how many Chaos Emeralds Eggman has collected. For every Emerald we locate we will send a group to go after it. The rest will stay behind for back up.”
 
“Everyone we learned a couple things about this planet!” Tails said.
 
“You won't believe this but this world is almost similar our planet!” Rotor said.
 
Tails and Rotor basically explained that this world was just a larger version of Station Square. The animals on this planet were nothing like them either. The place all the Chaos Emeralds landed on was an island known as Japan.
 
“So since these humans aren't use to seeing animals like us, we must stay out of sight.” Sonic said.
 
An alarm went off.
 
“Rotor what's going on?” Sally asked.
 
“The computer found a Chaos Emerald, the green emerald and whoever has the emerald just used its power.”
 
“Not good, if other people on this planet can use the power of the Chaos Emeralds there is no telling what else can happen.” Knuckles said.
 
“Okay we need a group to go after it.” Sally said.
 
“Leave it to me.” Shadow said.
 
“I'm going with you Shadow I want to see this new world myself.” Sonic said.
 
“I'll volunteer.” Bunny said.
 
“Me to!” Rouge said.
 
“Okay that's enough.” Sally said.
 
“Hay I wanted to go to.” Amy said.
 
“Sorry Amy but we have enough people going already.” Sally said.
 
“How are you kidding you just want to keep me away from Sonic!” Amy thought.
 
“Take this with you” Rotor said handing Sonic a yellow square with an electronic grid.
“It's a Chaos Emerald Tracker. It's pretty much self explanatory about what it does.”
 
“Thanks Rotor, alright let's go.” Sonic said.
 
The group exited the ship about to set off on their mission.
 
“Okay Bunny grab my hand will get there faster.” Sonic said.
 
“No thanks Sonic I have a new way of getting around.” Bunny said taking a running start. She jumped in the air her robotic feet became a robotic jet feet that allowed her to fly.
 
“Nice new trick, but just fly lower to the ground.” Sonic said. “We don't want to attract any attention.”
 
Bunny blushed. “Oh… I forgot.”
 
Sonic and Shadow dashed of while Rouge and Bunny took flight keeping as low to the ground as possible. Since Sonic had the device. Shadow was skating behind him followed by Rouge and Bunny.
 
Back at Sakura's house in Sakura's room
 
“We have to find Sakura!” Madison said
 
“How? She could be anywhere.” Meilin said.
 
The room was once again engulfed in the familiar light and Sakura reappeared.
 
“I'm back!” She said cheerfully.
 
“Where did you go?” Li asked.
 
“To the school. It was the last thing I was thinking about before using the Emerald.” Sakura said.
 
“Aren't you tired? I think when someone uses the Chaos Emeralds for the first time I believe it supposed to take some energy out them.” Kero said.
 
“What are you the leading analysis on Chaos Emeralds?” Li asked.
 
Sakura yawned, “I'm not sure whether it's the Chaos Emerald or is it just time for me to go to bed.”
 
“Yeah It's getting late for me too I must be leaving.” Madison said walking out the door. “Bye everyone see you tomorrow.”
 
“Bye Madison.” Sakura said. “Li since my brother is out of town you could stay in his room. Meilin you can sleep in this sleeping bag.”
 
“I don't think so, since you're the host you should let your guest stay in the bed while you sleep on the floor.” Meilin said
 
“But…I…okay tonight you can sleep in my bed but tomorrow we switch.” Sakura said laying out the sleeping bag.
 
“That's what you think.” Meilin thought as she got into Sakura's bed.
 
10 minutes later
 
Sakura's neighborhood was dark as her neighbors were sleeping in their homes. Two figures were an exception as they walked to Sakura's house.
 
“Sleet I'm scared what if these humans have special power too?” Dingo asked.
 
“Dingo relax those girls were exceptions. Now quit being a baby, the green Chaos Emerald is in this dumb.” Sleet said checking his own Chaos Emerald tracker. It indicated it was on the second floor. “It's up there.”
 
“Okay so how do we get up there?” Dingo asked.
 
“Simple.” Sleet said pulling out his remote from his pocket and turning Dingo into a ladder putting him up against the wall. “Now hold still Dingo.” Sleet climbed up the Dingo checking the device to see where on the second floor of the house the Chaos Emerald was located. He opens the window and climbs in. He sees two kids asleep. “Why would they have a Chaos Emerald?” Sleet starts looking around when he sees a green light coming from Sakura's desk. “This is like taking candy from two babies! Dr. Eggman will be pleased.” Sleet opens the desk drawer. He finds the Chaos Emerald with what he thought was a stuffed animal and picks up both. “This is one ugly stuffed animal.” The stuffed animal came to life as it awakes.
 
“Is it breakfast already Sakura?” He looks at Sleet. “Hey who are you and what are you doing with the emerald?”
 
“IT CAN TALK?” Sleet threw the Kero in the desk, and ran to the window scared by Kero.
 
“Hay comeback with that Chaos Emerald!” Kero said flying out of the drawer.
 
Sleet accidentally stepped over a sleeping Sakura while running to the window.
 
Sakura woke up rubbing her back. “What hit me?” She sees Sleet who is already at the window. “Hay who are you and what are you doing with the emerald?”
 
“Um… BYE!” Sleet said as he went back down ladder Dingo.
 
“I've got him.” Kero said as he flew out to the window and transformed into his true form.
 
Sleet saw the transformation back on the ground, “What type of stuff animal are you?”
 
“I'm no stuff animal! Now hand over the Chaos Emerald or else.” Kero warned him.
 
“Or else what?” Sleet asked.
 
“This.” Kero blew a streak of fire at him.
 
Sleet was once again on that same night, burned. “Not again, my fur smells like ash”
 
“Let's get out of here Sleet.” Ladder Dingo said as he wobbled away from the house.
 
Kero shot more flames at them.
 
“Sleet change me back.” Dingo yelled trying to doge the flames. “I can't run like this!”
 
“Forget running it's time to fight fire with fire.” Sleet said as he turned Dingo into a Dragon. “Blast him Dingo.”
 
“With pleasure.” Dingo shot his own flame right at Kero.
 
Kero shoot another flame to block the attack. It was a fire stand off.
 
“WATERY” Sakura said using the Water Card to put out Dingo's fire blast allowing Kero's flame to hit.
 
The dragon Dingo fell over. “That hurts.”
 
Sleet transformed Dingo into a motorcycle and sped off down the street.
 
“Sakura! People are starting to wake up over the noise.” Kero said as many of the neighboring houses lights turned on.
 
“I'll use the Sleep card.” Sakura put back the Water Card in her book and used the Sleep Card. “SLEEP.” She yelled. As the spirit of the Sleep card appeared sprinkling sleep dust over the neighborhood.
 
“That should do it. Let's go Kero!” Sakura got onto Kero.
 
“Alright hold on.” Kero took flight.
 
A couple feet ahead on a road leading to the city
 
“I think we lost them Sleet.” The motorcycle Dingo said.
 
Sleet looked into the rear view mirror as he saw something in the air. “These kids are persistent!”
 
“What now Sleet?” Dingo questioned.
 
“Hurry we have to lose them.” Sleet said
 
Back in the sky
 
“They're not getting away that easy.” Sakura pulled out a card.
 
“Sakura be careful with that card.” Kero warned.
 
“EARTH.” Sakura said touching her Staff against the Earth Card.
 
“What is with those cards?” Sleet said.
 
“Sleet we have a problem.” Dingo said starring up ahead.
 
“What could possibly be wrong…?” Sleet wasn't able to finish that sentence because he and Dingo crashed into the earth wall that had appeared out of nowhere.
 
“I love how that always works.” Sakura said she and Kero landed right on to of the wall.
 
“You think you got us think again.” Sleet said as he through a smoke bomb to the street floor. Green smoke filled the area.
 
Kero used his wings to blow the smoke away.
 
“Their gone and they have the Chaos Emerald!” Kero said.
 
“Sakura.” Li yelled chasing after the two. “Why didn't you guys wake me up?”
 
Sleet and Dingo had now escaped the Cardcaptors.
 
“The boss will be pleased.” The Motorcycle Dingo said.
 
“Nothing can go wrong now!” Sleet said.
 
Out of nowhere a blue streak past right by them causing the cycle to spin out of control and hitting a light pole.
 
“What was that?” Motorcycle Dingo asked.
 
The blue streak was then followed by a black streak.
 
“What's going on?” Sleet asked.
 
Sleet and Dingo turn to see that Sonic the Hedgehog was alive.
 
“It's Sonic!” Motorcycle Dingo said.
 
“He's not dead!” Sleet said.
 
“Sleet and Dingo I haven't seen you guys in a while, boy Dr. Eggman is desperate to hire you guys again.” Sonic said.
 
“Don't forget about me.” Shadow said.
 
“Or us.” Rouge said as she and Bunny landed by Sonic.
 
“No it can't be Dr. Eggman destroyed all of you! How'd you survive?” Sleet demanded.
 
“That's not really important. Hand over the Chaos Emerald and will spare your miserable lives.” Shadow said.
 
Sleet had retransformed Dingo to his original State.
 
Dingo charged at Shadow, “Take this you Sonic wannabe!” Dingo threw a punch at Shadow who just jumps in the air, curls up, and counters with his homing attack. Dingo feels the full impact as he sent back to the same light pole he crashed into before.
 
Sleet was about to throw another smoke bomb. When Bunny grabbed him by the wrist squeezing unto he had to drop the smoke bomb before he could activate it do to the pain. She threw him right at Sleet.
 
“Alright enough hand over the emerald!” Rouge said.
 
“Sonic and his friends are just as annoying as that girl and the stuff animal. I wish they could fight each other! WAIT! Fight each other? That can work, make my enemies into each other enemies, it's brilliant. Now we have to get them in the same spot.” Sleet thought. Sleet had transformed Dingo this time into a rocket. “It's been fun but I have to be going.” Sleet said as he and Dingo blasted off. “Follow me if you dare!”
 
“He's stupider than he looks if he thinks he's going to get away from us!” Bunny said.
 
“We can't let Eggman get even one Chaos Emerald.” Shadow said.
 
“Than let's go.” Sonic said running off while the others followed.
 
In the sky
 
“We lost them.” Kero said searching for a sign of them with no luck.
 
“Is that them?” Li asked pointing at the orange rocket.
 
“I think it might be.” Kero said.
 
Their suspicions were confirmed when they saw the emerald.
 
“That's them, Kero you have to follow them.” Sakura said.
 
“Don't need to tell me twice.” Kero said.
 
Sleet's plan began to unfold; he had both his enemies following him, now he needed to turn them against each other. Sleet first needed to find a setting in which he found in Sakura's School. “This is perfect Dingo.” he said transforming Dingo into a parachute to land and then to his normal self. “Quick we must plan a couple of things and we don't have that much time either.”
 
In a few short minutes, Sakura and her group landed in the back of the School while, Sonic and friends stopped at the in front of the school.
 
On the front side of the school Sakura and her friends were searching for any sign of Sleet and Dingo
 
“Why would they come here?” Sakura asked.
 
“Their probably trying hide, but it won't work.” Kero said.
“I don't get it are those guys Sonic video game characters?” Li asked Kero.
 
“I seen them before but I can't remember where though.” Kero said.
 
“Looking for someone?” A new figure asked from the top of the school.
 
“Is it him?” Li asked.
 
“It's Sonic!” Kero said.
 
On the other side of the school
 
“Sonic use the tracking device already and find the Emerald.” Rouge said.
 
“I am and according to this thing it's on top of that building.” Sonic said looking up at the building.
 
“You looking for this thing?” A new figure asked.
 
They look to the top of the building to see a girl in with brown hair, in her pajamas and holding the Chaos Emerald, it was Sakura.
 
“Whose she?” Sonic asked.
 
To be continued.
 
Sorry for being away for so long, I'm trying to get back to writing again