Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Stand Alone ❯ The Fight ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'll Stand Alone

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. I only own the characters I created.

Chapter 1: The Fight

"That's it!" Usagi cried. One of her friends had called her meatball brain again," I'm tired of being called meatball brain, maybe I could do better with encouragement . Stop criticizing me!"

"We're sorry Usagi." Ami said in her quiet tone.

"Maybe you are, but I don't know about everybody else." Usagi said angrily.

"Well, it's the truth . All you do is yap on the phone, whine, sleep through class and fail in almost everything you do." Rei said sticking out her tongue . Usagi fumed .

"That doesn't mean I can't change and become a better person." Usagi said back.

"How many times before had you said that, but it didn't work. You're still the meatball brain." Rei said crossing her arms. Everybody else just backed away from the fight," Even Mamoru probably thinks so."

"That's it!" Usagi shouted again and stormed out of the room," I'm leaving!"

Usagi slammed the door shut as the everybody, but Rei shouted for to come back .

"Rei you should say you're sorry. " Minako said .

"We all know it's true." Rei said back.

"But she's still our friend." Ami said .

"She'll still come back. She always does ." Rei said.

-----------

Usagi walked down the streets. ' Why do I laways have to be the meatball brain? I know I can change.'

"It's not fair!" She shouted to nobody in particular .She sighed and took out her locket ," Maybe...."

She held out her locket and concentrated," Please take me somewhere away from my friends."

The locket glowed and her wish was done.

-----------

Usagi picked herself up from the cold floor . Everything was a dark blue and black colored .

"Where am I?" She asked as she started to walk forward . Suddenly something came to her mind about this place," This is the Negaverse!"

"Indeed it is!" A voice with a slight accent spoke up. She whirled around to find herself face to face with a monster .

She screamed and fell down . The monster looked her over and then on a paper in their hand," You look a lot like the scout of the moon down on Earth."

A:N How will Usagi get out of this one? Who will come to her rescue?

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!