Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Stand Alone ❯ The Combination ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'll Stand Alone

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. I only own the characters I create.

/......./Usagi talking telepathically to Sakura

//.......//Sakura back to Usagi

Chapter 2: The Combination

Usagi tried to think of a way out. The monster looked back and forth from the picture to her ," Maybe you are Sailor Moon, so if I destroy you I'll get go on top rank."

With that the monster started to charge at Usagi. Usagi yelped as the monster hit an invisible shield and Usagi stumbled and fell.

A girl with short auburn hair and emerald eyes jumped before her. She had on the usuasal negaverse general's uniform and also a cloak . The monster smirked.

"Why are you helping a poor weak girl?" The monster questioned.

"Because the master did not order to kill her, so you should stay away." The girl warned .

"You have been getting on my nerves lately. I've been waiting to test out my new powers ." The monster held out a hand and there was a big flash of light and both the girl and Usagi screamed .

-------------------

Rei walked down the streets thinking of what she had done.'Maybe I shouldn't have been angry and forced Usagi to run away. She is still my friend.'

Suddenly there was a flash of light before her and Usagi dropped out of nowhere," That's the last time I wish to go somewhere else."

"Usagi?" Rei said slowly . She then noticed that Usagi's locket was different . It had changed somehow, but the only changes were that there was a pink star in the middle of it .

"Rei? What are you looking..."She trailed of as she saw her locket. She picked it up and hung it around her neck by the silver string that was connected to the locket, but it wasn't a locket anymore since it won't open. It was more of a golden heart with a pink star in the middle with some jewels too.

"I wonder what happened after the flash of light." Usagi started to try to remember .She also felt another presence in her body.

"What happened?" Rei quickly asked .

"I don't really know." Usagi said then was cut of with a voice in her head .

//What happened!?//

"What?" Usagi looked around trying to find the person who said that, but saw nobody insight .

//Somebody better answer me!//

"Who said that?" Usagi asked making Rei confused. 'It's probably just nobody or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.'

//I am not playing tricks! You better tell me what's going on!//

Finally Usagi got what's going on.

/Hello. Who are you anyway?/

//Well hello to you too, but what is going on here?!//

/Hey, your voice sounds fimiliar .Are you that girl..?/

//YES! I'm that girl, but I'd prefer you'd call me Sakura.//

/This reminds me of something I once read about.Oh.,yeah this a lot like the comic Yu-Gi-Oh! that I read./

//What does that have to do with this?//

/Well Yugi was always picked on and then he solved this millineum puzzle which granted him shadow powers to turn into Yu-Gi-Oh!/

//that doesn't have anything to do with this.//

/You didn't hear the rest. Yugi also has to share bodies with Yami Yugi, the dark soul of the puzzle. Yami can also take control of Yugi's body and speak telepathically to him./

//That's a bit closer to our present situation. I think the monster used a combination spell or something close to it and now I have to share your body.//

"Usagi, are you alright?" Rei asked . Usagi looked up and smiled.

"Yeah, why?" She asked .

"You've been sitting there with a blank expression for the last couple of minutes. Look, I'm sorry that I said all those things to you. Are we still friends?" Rei asked hopefully . Usagi didn't really know what to say.

//I think she means it .//

/I think you are right/

"I forgive you Rei." Usagi said whiles standing up .

------------------

Usagi got home and sighed as she stepped in her house," What a weird day."
It was now nighttime and people were getting ready for bed.

She walked up the stairs and entered her room. After she pur on her pajamas she picked up a brush and started to brush her hair, She then turned to look in the mirror, but yelped as the reflection in the mirror was not her's.It was Sakura's .

"I'm going to have to get used to that." Usagi said .

"I'm going to have to get used to living in a soul room and being in someone else's body ."Sakura said and her image disapeared from the mirror as Luna entered the room . Luna caught Usagi just staring into the mirror .

"What are you doing Usagi?" She asked .

"Just checking if nodody else in in there ."Usagi said and Luna looked a bit confused but shook it of .

"Goodnight Luna."

"Goodnight."

A:N What kind of misadventures will Sakura and Usagi have? What villians will they face? To find out stay tuned and

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!