Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Stand Alone ❯ School Days ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

.

I'll Stand Alone

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters. I only own the characters I create.

/...../Usagi to Sakura

//.......//Sakura to usagi

Chapter 3: School Day

"Usagi you're going to be late!" Usagi's mom called from downstairs.Usagi's mom could hear Usagis' racing around the room trying to get ready as fast as humanly possible. She sighed and walked back to the kitchen .

"Bye mom!" Usagi called as she raced past her and out the door.

---------------

Usagi ran down the street towards her school.

/Why didn't you wake me up!/

//Will it surprise you to say that I also sleep in and sometimes get late for class.//

/That explains it than/

------------------

Usagi's first class was math. Only her friends Ami and Minako were in this class too .

/I hate math. I totally hate math . This is the worst subject to ever grace the world./

//So that means I'm not the only one who thinks math is the worst.//

"You think that too. Wow! We have so much in common." Usagi accidentaly said that outloud and a few people stared at her.

//Usagi.//

/What?/

//You just said that sentance outloud.//

Usagi looked around the room to find everyody staring at her. She smiled nervously.

-------------------

"I hate P.E." Usagi muttered as she was assigned a volleyball team.

//Well that's one thing we don't have incommon. My favorite subject is volleyball.//

/Really? Maybe you could take over./

//What do you mean?//

/In the Yu-Gi-Oh! comic, Yugi's yami can take over his body when Yugi is in trouble. Maybe you could try that./

//That sounds pretty wierd, but I'll try. //

The necklace Usagi was wearing shone for just a bit and Usagi closed her eyes. When it stopped glowing Usagi opened her eyes. Her eyes had turned a different color now. Instead of blue they were greenish blue and her hair was somewhat shorter though nodody noticed the change.

"Usagi!"The gym teacher called. Sakura looked around confused and then finally realizing she had full control of Usagi's body stepped forward.

"You are on their team."The teacher pointed to the group on the far side of the net. Sakura nodded and joined her team .

/You know how to play volleyball right?/

//Yeah! It's one of my favorite sports.//

Sakura surprised everyone who thought she was Usagi by winning for her team. She wasn't a bit lazy and had some awesome moves.

/I didn't know you could play like that!/

//You never asked.//

/On to the next class./

//HOLD IT!! We are switching NOW!//

/Ahhh. Alright./

--------------

"You played a great game out there!" Seiya exclaimed walking up behind Usagi," I was playing football when I saw you score another point with that awesome move of yours."

"Thanks." Usagi said,"But I wasn't really myself at the moment."

Usagi walked into her next class leaving behind a confused Seiya.

----------------

//If I didn't know better, Seiya has a crush on you//

/I know.How did you know? /

//I went through your memories to find out all about your friend when I saw him.//

/You can do that?! But it doesn't matter since I already kind of know about that./

//You do? That's surprising. Is he your boyfriend then?//

/No. We're just friends./

//To bad. I think you two would be a good couple.//

Usagi sighed .

----------------

Usagi sat under a tree during lunch time .

"You played very well." Minako said sitting next to her .

"She's right. Many people are talking about your change in your game play." Ami said also taking a seat by her . Usagi just nodded .

"We're did you get that necklace?" Mina asked pointing to the moon-star necklace around Usagi's neck .

"Gift. From a friend." Usagi said quickly.

"Mind if I sit by you ladies." They looked up to see Seiya .

"Sure."

Seiya took a seat by them," I was going to ask you about what you meant by that statement. About you not being yourself ."

"Nothing. I just wasn't thinking to clearly." Usagi said giggling nervously .Seiya just nodded and started to eat his lunch .

-------------------

Usagi was walking towards the arcade after school.

/You really got me a lot of attention today with that volleyball game./

//Is that a bad thing or a good thing? Where are you going anyway?//

/The arcade. /

"Usa!" Usagi looked up to see Mamoru . She ran up and hugged him .

"Its so nice to see you!"Usagi said," It feels like it has been years."

//Who's he?//

/He's Mamoru, my boyfriend./

//Isn't he too old to be your boyfriend?//

"Usa? What's wrong?You seemed spaced out for a second there."He stated .

"Have been doing that for a lot today." She said .

A scream was heard somewhere down by the arcade.

"We better go see whats wrong." Usagi said and grabbed Mamoru's hand. She dragged him down to the arcade .

A:N What happened? What will Usagi and Sakura do about sharing the same body? What will Usa's friends think about this? Stay tuned and

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!