Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Stand Alone ❯ Battle ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'll Stand Alone

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters except mine.

Chapter 4: Surprises of Power

Usagi and Mamoru raced towards the arcade where they spotted Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Venus and Sailor Uranus all trying to fight of a monster.

//What's he doing here? I thought I commanded him to stay away from the sailors until I give orders to do so//

/ That thing is at your command?!/

//You don't think a negaverse general won't have any minions? Of course//

/Than stop it!/

//Don't you think I know that, but I'm stuck in your body so I can't//

//I forgot about that.//

"I'll handle this!" Usagi declared and took out her locket.

------------------

Star Fighter was thrown against the wall just some feet behind Sailor Venus, who had a a very hurt arm.

Sailor Uranus was pinned against the wall behind her.

"This is no use. It's highly strong and it knows all our attacks." Star Fighter shouted in frusturation.

The monster was about to attack when a rose stopped it.

"Hey you! " They all looked up to see Sailor Moon with Tuxedo Mask behind her. Sailor Moon went though her normal speech and jumped down before the monster. She took out her scepture.

"Don't think so." The monster said and quickly knocked the scepture out of her hands and then tripped her.

The monster smirked.

"I'm highly trained and also know every move you'll make before you make it. The negaverse gave much power just to create me and give me great powers. Don't think you'll beat me easily." With that the monster knocked her out with a powerful wind blast knocking her into some boxes.

//It's too powerful and it'll take ten times of your entire team to destroy it since you have neither Clow, Star,Nightmare not even dark powers within you.//

Those were the last words Usagi heard before growing unconsious.

"No!" All of them except cried and tried to get to her. The monster turned towards them and made a powerful blow against Tuxedo Mask who fell to his knees.

//*sigh* I guess I'll have to help the poor scouts. I have to at least try to act like my old happy and helpful self. It's been so long since I actually helped anyone. Time for a change.//

The amuletish locket around Sailor Moon's neck glowed a brilliant pink and silver. Usagi's eyes turned from blue to green and her hair got shorter. Also her costume changed. Her slirt turned into a pink, silver and gold colors and her wings turned more of a light pinkish silver tint . Sakura stood up and took of towards the sky only flying a couple meters from the monster's head.

The monster got closer to Star Fighter dagger in hand.

"Leave them alone! Your master never commanded you to destroy them at this time!" They all gasped to see Usagi standing with her arms crossed glaring at the monster.

"Why should I listen to you?"The monster growled. Sakura glared and her real eyes shone through Usagi's saphire eyes. The monster staggered back in surprise then it smirked.

"At trick of illusion, just a trick and it won't work on me." The monster tried to reassure itself and then charged at Sakura with the dagger.

Sakura swiftly dodged each attack and then landed on a lamp post behind the monster," Why not a one-on-one duel, a sword duel?"

"What are you talking about Sailor Moon? You can't sword duel."Sailor Venus shouted, she was about to say more, but when she saw the confident look on her face she stopped.

"What is she thinking?" Star Fighter asked herself.

"I accept." The monster said and smirked," But first so none of your companions interefer I'm afraid I'll have to hurt them. Badly."

The monster roared and everything around it was tossed very forcefull into the wall by an invisible force. They slumped to the ground and the only one who didn't get hit by a brci, metal object or anything hurtful was Star Fighter who has turned back into Seiya .

'What is with the look on Usa's face? She only flinched a bit when her friends were hurled into the wall.' Seiya asked himself as he noted the look on her face. A face of little pity and concern and also one of pure confidence .

"Let us begin." Sakura said and her faced turned dead serious. She held out a hand and silently called upon the Sword card's powers . A sword appeared in her hands and the monster also pulled out a sword from thin air.

They charged at each other and traded blow for blow .Seiya watched in amazement and got a closer glance at Usagi and noticed the slight change in her. Her eyes, outfit and even personality had changed.

Finally Sakura dealt the blow that ended the match and the monster was on its knees.

"It's over for you." Sakura lifted a hand and called Firey's powers to her. She through a fireball at the creature and started to turn into dust . It screamed in agony.

"Sakura!" It screeched before dust replaced its place.

Sakura looked a bit sad to destroy her own minon but it quickly passed.

"Usagi? Is it really you?" She turned to look at Seiya who was trying to stand up.

'Help him! He's hurt and you've got to act like the real Usa or they'll get suspisious!' a voive ordered her in her head. She ran over to his side and tried to help him. The Sailor Moon costume was gone and she was in her school uniform.

"That was really awesome! Just like that volleyball game...." Seiya finished the sentance in a low whisper.

"Thanks. " She said her eyes not even looking at his face. Her eyes were a bit dull.

"What happened to make you act like this? Or are you someone else?" Seiya asked .

/Sakura, what's going on and why is everything ruined and my friends are all hurt? Why is Seiya infront of us?/

//You handle this and I promise I'll heal your friends later and probably erase their minds if I get a chance.//

/Okay./

"Hi Seiya, what happened!" Usagi chirped as she got control of her body again.Seiya gave her a very confused look at her sudden change of attitude.

-------------------

Sakura rolled over in her bed inside her Soul room.

'What is this?' She asked as she looked around in her dream. She was in Crystal Tokyo, the one that she had learned about from a time sorcerer, in the negaverse. She was abruptly transported to the top of Tokyo tower. She was in her own body with her auburn brown hair tied in two yellow ribbons and she was wearing a dark pink cloak.

"You made it!" She turned to see Seiya running towards her," Thank you for saving them."

"What?" She stepped back and he stopped infront of her.

"Are you alright?" He asked his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm fine." She replied, rather reluctantly.

Sakura sat up in her Soul room the dream put to an end there.

A:N What did Sakura's dream mean? Will Seiya be the first to find out her secret? Will Usagi ever find out the deepest secret of Sakura's past, to why she joined the Negaverse? Stay tuned and..

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!